Add Reply
New Poll

it's me, i win, you lose, jean's plotter
JEAN LOUVIER
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 11:00 PM
21 • Vampire • Torment • Wandering
Spuxy Luxy 3 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

So I had a template for this, but it was mega-borked on this skin so I just gave up and shoved the template back up my bum. Have a good day.

Basics:

Jean Louvier was a human being at one point, and he didn't really do a good job at that. Now he's a vampire, and he's honestly doing even worse. Positive influences were never exactly a thing in this punk's life, leading him to become a massive pain in the rear. He was quite a bully back in his day and delighted in tormenting his twin brother, Cain, to no end. Being adopted by a sociopathic priest definitely made it easier to have his run of the place since the guy couldn't give two shits about them, but karma was apparently a thing. Sort of. Jean sucks (ha) at this whole vampire thing, but at least he's not dead like the rest of his family. Yeesh. At least he won't have to worry about them again!

Ha ha.

Friends:

Befriending Jean isn't exactly a complicated thing, for he's just like anyone else in that he seeks companionship throughout his life's journey. The difficult thing here is that he's liable to get a little nippy and feast on his friends and, well, to be frank he gives a lot more damns about himself than he does about anyone else. So, yeah, you can be friends with him. You guys might have a good time with each other. But be wary of his meal times and, uh, just don't count on him to bail you out of trouble. He's going to be the first one out the door, jusssayin'.

Enemies:

Pretty sure even his high school chums hated this guy's guts. He's always been an ass, and he's always liked to watch people suffer/squirm/break/etc.. So yeah, basically, just have a conversation with him. Not just a "hi, how are you". Really, truly, and sincerely sit him down for a chat and you'll see what kind of sadistic bastard he's turned out to be. Granted, now that he has this whole vampire thing working on him, he's a bit more pitiable. As much as he likes to pick away at people, he never intended to end up a murderer. But hey, who gives a damn about that? Killing is bad! And what does badness lead to? More enemies!

Lovers:

While Jean claims to have "smashed a few hot bitches" back in the day, it's pretty much canon confirmed that he probably ripped all of his stories off of reddit to repurpose for his own needs. The guy is a virgin. He's scared as hell of letting anyone get close to him in the romantic sense because, well, look in the mirror. He's a living example of how awful people can be. And shit, it's not like he was the first person bullying Cain for swinging for the same team.

So yeah, basically, Mr. Butthead kind of assumes that at heart, everyone is as bad of a person as he is, and doesn't want to share in the pain that he dishes out. If anyone is up for a little romance with this prick, well, come on by. You're sure to have a terrible time!
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 11:31 PM
??? • Canadian • Feels • The snowy place

JEAN LOUVIER Hello, is it me you're looking for?

As promised my plotter parody. Crudeness found here.

Basics: Was kind of an ass human but didn't do anything actually terrible but then his brother went to Make a Wish Foundation (by which I mean Charles) and wished a wish and fucked him over hugely. Mind you that wasn't on purpose it just happened and Charles is apparently actually a terrible wish granter. But now it made him a blood-sucking parasite and he has also been upgraded with a Tragic Backstory.

Friends: Lol sure. Wouldn't he like those. More like friends with benefits. But not that kind of benefits.

Enemies: Anyone who has experienced donating said benefits and lived, also probably most people. Other vampires? His brother, even the family dog.

Lovers: Well he sucks a lot but not like that. Stereotypical anime boy like "I've been with everyone" but really has been with no one, what a cliche.

Okay but actual plots LOL

Emil & Jean
Shitttttt okay so these two would be interesting <_< Being that Emil likes to drown people and Jean likes to drink people we have some common ground here. But Emil would probably not like this kid generally speaking because....he smells like a human. He was a human. Ew. We could be funny with this actually and throw it into a bit of a timeline....Emil is kinda chilling at Fujin's place very unhappily in New York, so maybe after he gets kicked out he runs into this Vampire kid and kinda watches him fumble around like an idiot and is just like "what is your problem you're supposed to eat them aren't you"

Otherwise though we can just drop them together outside of NYC since Emil kinda travels around. Kinda has to. It would be.....actually kind of funny if Jean winds up sucking the blood of some poor human Emil poisoned earlier <_< Hahaha

Shiki Byakko & Jean
Okay so Byakko is basically Shiki. But she can turn into a big white tiger. She would be kind of interesting to throw at Jean because like Shiki she has the Eyes of Death Perception but...modified slightly? She can also see fractures in stuff like emotions as well as physical faults. And Jean? He's a huge fkin mess. Byakko ultimately doesn't really care about humans over other animals, she kinda represents both peace and war at different points....so if she sees a stressed af Jean expect her to try to solve things with blunt logic like "eat or you're actually going to die." lol

Tanerys & Jean
<_< So you remember Sabrine right? Ladyface you asked for for Jin back in the day? This is basically her, but with fire powers and 20x the sass. She very much likes to sneak out of fae duties in order to find interesting pets (people) to keep - either to mother them and satisfy her empty nest, or....get funky with them, or both. Jean is suitably broken that she might take interest in him....but don't bite or she might muzzle him. In the end she could actually be good for him because she wouldn't want him to die, so she would be all sympathetic mother figure trying to teach him how to life........and just y'know occasionally she might kiss him and stuff. Y'know.
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 12:08 AM
22 • Flying Squirrel • Cheesecake • Momo's Pocket Dimensions

Pippa McBride & Jean Louvier: Because Pippa is always out for trouble with potentially dangerous people ;D So, Pippa is a very awkward pirate person who likes to act like she isn't. Also, her life goal is learn as much as she can about the magical world. If she came across Jean and realized he was a vampire- possibly after her life flashes before her eyes- she would probably want to learn everything she can about him. Cause you know, vampires clearly equal potential awesome interviews.

Ivan Zolnerowich & Jean Louvier: So, Ivan is basically a fairly nocturnal being. As the Nutcracker Prince, he takes upon human form from midnight until sunrise, so these two could possibly cross paths. I imagine that it might be fairly interesting. Overall, Ivan is fairly kind and sort of....mom-ish in that he wants take care of and parent everybody, especially the grumpy and rude ones.

Vlad Masters & Jean Louvier: Team undead Soooo, Vlad is undead...sort of? He's half dead, but still quite human. I imagine that it might be fairly interesting if they crossed paths, especially since Vlad can be a bit of a jerk when he's not too busy pretending to be nice.

LUX
PM
^
LUX
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 05:55 PM
A lot of hams • Butter • Carma's feet • Around the block

CARMA I don't have to take this from you, dad. This is my life, MY PLOTTER, and you wll respect me in front of all of my friends.

>Jean looks in the mirror

All one of them.

>he cries, it's kind of embarrassing

Also wtf the family dog probably loved him - or it would have if they HAD a dog. -cries- real dad said no. To be honest, I had an amazing joke to spit your way yesterday, but I forgot it entirely. So now I'm so depressed that all I can do is take it out on Jean and bully him to tears.

Emil - Okay, I quite literally laughed out loud at the prospect of Jean eating a poisoned human. That's so him - he would just assume they smelled bad due to their farts or something, not because they're all yucky yuck from poison. He's not the brightest lightbulb, you know? And, hey, he won't die, so maybe Emil happens across him vomiting somewhere and HE knows what's going on because he has a brain but Jean is like "why do bad things happen to meeeee". This might be a good way for Jean to figure out there's a lot going on in the world that he doesn't know about (What??? More than just vampires?!?!? GODS AND GODDESSES!!?! FAIRIES?!?!) so yeah xD

Byakko - I'm sensing a pattern with your characters wherein they're all very intense about this "kill or die" pattern. How delightful! As with Emil, I imagine Byakko would have a sort of mentor position in Jean's life were they to meet, and Bya didn't kill him on the spot. There's a lot to learn, and a lot for him to get used to. He's not a born killer - he's too cowardly for it - but eventually, he'll have to adapt his mentality to survive. Help him shred that humanity, eh? Interestingly, I feel that once he does so, he'll become a whole new kind of monster. A bully with power to back up his words? Now that is never a promising outcome.

Tanerys - Okay so.... reading this.... MADE ME WANT TO BRING JIN TO RISE I WON'T EVEN LIE. Jean is such a frickin wet noodle xD Tany over here would walk all over him and absolutely bend the guy to her will. Which I am ALL ABOUT. For once! Someone who isn't inspiring him to murder half a town. She could polish him up almost any way she pleased because he's just, more than anything, a weak person who will do almost anything to survive. He just needs a proper kick in the right direction.

-----

MOMO

Pippa - Well, my dear friend, Pippa is in for a real trip! As of right now, Jean actually knows diddly squat about the magical world. The fact he even recognizes himself as a vampire is a miracle - one brought about likely due to a number of horror movies he's watched in his youth. Jean will probably not be able to answer many of her questions... properly, but he's a proud man who isn't above... stretching the truth a little in order to make himself look good.

Ivan - OHHHHH LOOK NO FURTHER we have a grumpy and mean dude right here who really needs a mom to show him the ropes GENTLY. Most people don't take well to him being a bullying piece of crap, and everyone else just looks down on him! Yeesh! Give him a break, will ya guys? This could go some good directions - I'd definitely be interested in tossing them together xD

Vlad - Listen here, Vlad man, we can't have two fakers in the same room as each other. The room would definitely explode from the fakeness. Jkjk, but really, imagine them just being very passive aggressive with each other? What a delight! An absolute delight!

Overall I think it'd be pretty easy to insert any of these characters into a thread with Jean and just see what happens. He doesn't exactly try to hide himself while he wanders around. Whoever you most want to thread with first, we can start up, and then go from there?
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 06:22 PM

LUX

This allll sounds good to me <3 Hmmm, how about we go with Ivan first and then go from there? If that works with you of course~
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 11:29 PM

LUX

Emil & Jean
LOL ffs Jean get better at vamping like god you suck. Haha. I like this though <_< Emil p much just hates humans for being gross, so this guy he would be kind of like “I feel like someone left their baby alone and it’s trying to be a human and it’s not ready”. Which he’s used to tbh he has a stupid person under his care lol. She eats clothes, what a smart child. But don’t worry if Jean manages to look pathetic enough Emil will probably help him XD In the end he just wants people dead not you and your kind so we’re good here

Byakko & Jean
<_< Yeah you just happen to be getting my creature types who are very….eat or be eaten lol. She would probably be the right person to go to with regards to like...fighting and shedding his humanity because she’s pretty much gonna just be like “well I mean if you don’t you die.” V blunt, she’s no Charles. Plus she doesn’t really care what he does with that power...so long as he lets dead things stay dead. So like w/e become a murderer that’s fine.

Tany & Jean
Oh shettttt bruh JIN WOULD BE FUN she does love having pretty boys around <3 But we’re here for Jean! Yeah she would be all over that honestly. Poor weak thing she can just….take you under her wing and have her fun <_< And make sure her pet vampire doesn’t die. Or eat her other pets. Also because she likes to venture away from fae stuff into the human world it wouldn’t be that hard to say she decided to visit and bam there’s this sad vamp for her to swoop in and take. Oops.

Did you have any...preference towards any of these? <_<;;
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 05:28 PM
N/A • 1/2 Sister of Flight, human • Memory • Punjam Hy Loo
Lady Archive 334 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

Tooth and Jean

I'm not really sure how this would play out exactly. It might depend a bit on exactly how they meet though I imagine they'll be wary of each other. As far as I can think they could either meet by chance, possibly Tooth just flying around a town and catches Jean's attention and they could start to talk and possibly give him a bit more information about what else is running around in the immortal world. Or another option would be if Tooth catches Jean out feeding. In the latter case they probably would end up clashing more since Toothiana isn't going to stand by and let an innocent person get hurt. So would depend on which sort of interaction you might be more interested in. Or if you have any other ideas feel free to let me know.

LUX
PM
^
LUX
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 03:21 PM
A lot of hams • Butter • Carma's feet • Around the block

MOMO

Of course! I can get a starter up soonish, unless you had an idea in mind!!

CARMA

Emil-sensei - Every word out of your mouth is an insult to his name and honestly they're all true but still I'm obligated as a proud (?) father to put a stop to your antics at once. But ya know, I gotta say, Jean is so lost in this mystical world that if you told him eating a sweater would help, this binch is gonna eat a damn sweater. BLEASE this boy needs a senpai to show him the way.

Byakko-chan - Ohohohoh~ How delightful! Now, knowing Jean, he'd be the one to accidentally read a passage off the Book of Bringing Dead Things Back to Life, and he'd be sat there like "gee golly I thought it was a grocery list lol crazy mystics". SO GOOD LUCK. Thankfully it's not easy to come across things like that but this dumb ass is easily duped until he gets the hang of things.... and maybe even then.... uhh...

Tany-tan - hduahdaiu Jean is "you" and Jin is "the guy she told you not to worry about" haha ughhh I miss that dynamic so much. Alas, I shouldn't plot a currently dedded character in this plotter -wipes single tear from eye- Do you have any interpersonal relations with your muses? If it comes up that he's met Charles, would she be all "ohohoh neat"? Might... have some kinda effect idk xD but yeah I'm game for all this. My mind is seriously screaming for Jin rn.

I'm down for ALL THE THINGS and more than one thing at once if you want? Hrmmrmr but as for thread order, the first one we pick timeline wise will probably have an effect on how the rest of the threads go. Emil and Byakko will probably influence Jean to be... a little more genre savy. And maybe... MAYBE give him some sort of backbone xD Maybe. But if we go with Tany first... well <_< I can't say I know how different he'll be but... probably... even more of a lil' bitch LOL

QUEEN TOOTHIANA

The tooth fairy!!! Jean would like to know where she was when his teeth fell out??? Where are his dollars?? The people want to know!

Actually, since he's a vampire, his teeth would grow back if pulled out <_< >_> Can you imagine a thread where he just yanks out a tooth and is like "Here you go lady, pay up!!" Like omfg you rude lil' bastard. She is free to punch him a lot (I would, too). I've got a couple threads that are possibly started with him feeding so, for now, I'll probably err away from that if that's okay. Another possibility is that she finds this dumb ass just having been shot/stabbed/skewed/whatever, and she gets to witness the struggle aftermath of him trying to keep himself together before anything else can happen lel.
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 06:35 PM
N/A • 1/2 Sister of Flight, human • Memory • Punjam Hy Loo
Lady Archive 334 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

Tooth and Jean

Finding him dealing with an injury would actually be really interesting. I could see her just hearing something of a commotion or noticing him injured and going to investigate and may not immediately recognize what sort of being he is. As for his owed cash she or her helpers would have collected and left a gift for any baby tooth that was left for them. So if he didn't get anything either he never left one under the pillow or someone interfered. She would probably just be sort of shocked if he tried removing a tooth then and there XD. Once she put together that he was a vampire she would be wary of him but she likely wouldn't be aggressive unless he was posing a threat to her or an innocent. So the meeting with him just being injured will actually allow for a bit more of a chat, I'm not sure if she would be much help in his recovery. It would probably depend on exactly what the situation was, how bad off he was and what would be needed to help.

LUX
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 07:40 PM

LUX

Sounds good :)
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 12:37 AM

LUX

JEAN-PYON && EMIL-SENSEI
Don’t you worry he’s getting good at teaching idiots to be less idiot. But no sweaters aren’t good for your stomach

JEAN-BAKA && BYAKKO-SAMA
OK but like for actual reals if there was ever any desire for a “whoops that’s a book on bringing dead stuff to life??? Lol????” I bet we could rope someone into a plot like that because there are plenty of crafty faces who would totally dupe this little punk into that stuff. Gengar’s Hamilcar for one.

TANTAN && JEANJIN
Ofc ofc Jean not Jin, haha. Tany doesn’t know Charles…she is one of the few who is unfamiliar with his handsome ass but if she knew him she’d probably be trying to do him so there’s that. She IS actually familiar with Emil tho. She thinks he’s gross because he’s a wild uncivilised fae as opposed to her wealthy high-society upbringing, he’s like the gross peasant type and she’d just be all oh no poor Jean….let me take you into my mansion and bathe you in gold to cleanse you of that disgusting creature. <3

What I am personally thinking for this could be like…maybe save Byakko for a later thing, like possibly the roping a third party in on doing a stupid, and then it’s between Emil and TanTan. Like I am totally down for more than one also, but at this point it’s figuring out who goes where XD Because like you said. If Tan comes first versus if Emil comes first….ahaha…..ha…..VERY different developments XD So I think it’s up to what you think would be a more interesting progression for his character. :V
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.