Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Teaching Birds to Soar, Tag Stork and Snow~
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Dec 16 2016, 02:50 AM
10,000 • Rabbit • Knowledge • N/A

It ‘ad bin a while - nae a long while, bu’ long enough as’t had given spahh time ter all pahhties involved - since Douglas ‘ad visited wiff Gin an’ Snow. Ter th’lattehh, ‘e had seen hehh more recently - ‘ad shahhed a drink an’ a convehhsation abahht family an’ all vat bovvered th’bihhd. Ter th’fohhmehh thehh had bin talk ov hahh ter git vat shield ov hehhs ter wohhk on command. Bu’, he’d chosen ter give boff ov them a bit ov time afore he dahhed ter wrangle th’two inter anyfing like wot ‘e had planned. Since his talk with Gin ‘e had a bit ov an idea as ter who ‘e would best tuhhn ter - someone wiff abilities vat could bring ahht a shield ov sahhrts. While...Snow wan’t quite th’righ’ pehhson ter talk ter, she ‘ad a similahh set ov abilities. Bu’ vat was ahhnly pahht ov why ‘e wan’ed ter call her ahht for vis; pehhsonally ‘e fought it’d be good ter get th’snowbihhd ahht an’ doin’ somefing uvver van fretting abahht family an’ hehh place among th’Gahhdians. She needed ter help anuvver, ter pehhaps create a bond ov friendship wiff anuvver bihhd. Vis was an oppohtunity nae jus’ ter make Gin strongehh, bu’ ter help Snow git ahht ov vat slump she was in.

He had gone ter each bihhd individually. Ter Snow, an’ ter Gin; ‘e had told vem boff ter meet him on vis day. It was….pehhaps nae th’most pleasant location ter meet, bu’ it felt like a place vat fit well. Th’place was revehhed by th’Gahhdians an’ was protected by theihh allies th’Lunahh Llamas. Vis place was sacred ter Gahhdians; it seemed ahhnly natural vat they should train hehh. Away from uvvers, n’ away from any sahhrt ov familiahh distractions. Th’last he’d heahhd ov vis place being used by th’Gahhdians was ter ‘old a funerary meeting hehh aftehh th’fihhst battle fer Avalon. He ravver felt a...a more constructive use ov’t was in ohhdehh.

Nahh was jus’ a waitin’ game. Gin an’ Snow boff knew whehh vis place was, an’ could fly on theihh ahhn; bu’ if he needed ter come fetch one or th’uvver ‘e would be able ter do jus’ vat. Fer nahh, th’Moon Rabbit simply sat in th’cold - fer once, weahhin’ his natural skin ov Gah’tsoh - ter be honest it wan’t very wahhm ahhtside; once th’two ov them arrived, ‘e would take them inside ter train thehh - bu’ it was best he wait ahht hehh sah vat vey could at least see him. Patiently, nahh, th’Gahhdian ov Knowledge waited.
you can count on me
You started sinking and it pulled you down It may be tough you've to get back up Because you know that life ain't over yet I'm here for you so don't forget You can count on me Cause’ I will carry you till you Carry on Anytime you need someone Somebody strong to lean on Well you can count on me To hold you till the healing is done And every time you fall apart Well you can hide here in my arms And you can count on me To hold you till that feeling is gone
Dougbro is best bro |love, libby

@MOMO @TAMMY
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Dec 16 2016, 09:26 AM
491 • Archangel/Former Human • Purity • Nomad

she's a little bit of heaven with a
wild side
Mount Everest was not a place that Snow tended to go to. She had never found a reason to go there, as it lacked much of a population. The last time that she had been there had been when she had needed to go to the Lunar Lamadary. Since then, she had never found a reason to go there. However, when Douglas had asked her to meet him there today, she had not hesitated in telling him yes. It was a rare instance where someone actually bothered to go out of their way to attempt to spend time with her. Aside from the fact that some of that did have to do with her, she did like the idea of company. She had been without it for awhile and she could do with speaking with her few friends more often than she tended to.

Though, all of this did bring to mind exactly why Douglas had asked her to come to the Lunar Lamadary. She did doubt that any of it had to do with a simple matter. She knew that the location was...special- exactly why, nobody had explained to her- to the Guardians. No doubt the rabbit had something planned.

Flying miles, the angel carefully trekked up to the temple. Vaguely reminding her of her experience of when she had attempted to find Ares in the mountains, she eventually made her way there. Grimacing, she shook her wings, before curling them in on herself.

words: many
outfit: here
tag: Stork & Doug
notes: ...

@TAMMY @CARMA
PM
^
☽ LADY VIRGINIA STORK
 Posted: Dec 22 2016, 11:05 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

It had been a long time since Virginia last visited the Lunar Lamadary, and she had only ever done so once before. She was not sure why Douglas would invite her to meet him here, and was a little concerned that it would turn out to be some kind of a Guardian crisis. It was an important place, nothing sort of sacred to the Guardians in some ways, and Virginia did not want to think of it as something that could signal a prelude to new dangers.

The journey took a while. She flew most of the way, but completed the last part of the trek on foot, her bird form shifting into her human shape bundled into Victorian furs and scarves, and knee-high boots. The place was beautiful in its serene silence, and the mountains were a sight worth looking at - but the cold also made sure she did not stand around staring too long.

As she arrived, Virginia noted the other winged female figure ahead of her, apparently headed the same way she was. She could also see Douglas waiting for the both of them outside. Virginia smiled, sweeping snowflakes off the fur of her coat.

"Douglas" she nodded to him, and then turned to look at the other woman, offering a hand "I do not think we have met before. Lady Virginia Stork."
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Dec 25 2016, 09:34 PM

Douglas was one ov very few Gahhdians vat knew ov th’significance th’Lunahh Lamad’ry, wot it meant ter th’Gahhdians. Truff be told a lot ov wot it meant ‘ad bin left be’ind wiff th’new generation ov Gahhdians; thehh jus’ wan’t time ter show ev’ryone arahhnd - nae wiff war all arahhnd them as cleahhly as’t was. Douglas ahhnly knew because ov th’time ‘e spent wiff th’man in th’moon - because ov wot Manny told ‘im. Sah it felt like a waste fer vis place t’be left unattended as oft as’t was. Th’choice ter take Gin an’ Snow ter th’Lamad’ry was one in th’hopes ov revivin’ th’significance th’Lamad’ry held ter th’Gahhdians once more.

Snow was th’fihhst ter make hehh appeahance. She flew in an’ landed - wiff grace, bu’ nae th’greatest grace ter be shore - an’ Douglas went ahht ter meet ‘er, smilin’ softly. He knew vat th’last time she was ‘ere wan’t quite as pleasant; he din’t wan’ ter stir any memories ov’t needlessly. ”Thehh’s one more comin’, sides ye; jus’ give ‘er a minute.” He reached ahht ter clap ‘er shouldehh in greeting.

….As’t tuhhned ahht ‘e jus’ had ter look a few feet ter th’left an’ thehh she was - trudgin’ up in th’back, weahhin’ thick furs ter keep ‘erself wahhm in vis weathehh. Best nae ter keep eivver bihhd in th’cold ter long. Douglas moved fahhwahhd as Gin spoke up, noddin’ ‘is head. He let th’two give ahht theihh introductions ‘fore cleahhin’ his throat. ”Boff ov ye, let’s take’t inside.” He din’t waste much time on wohhds afore ‘e led th’way back, pushin’ open th’heavy doors ter th’currently-empty temple. Pehhfect ter train wiff th’bihhds. He din’t stahht ter talk, ov cahrse, till th’doors shut again.

”Th’reason yer boff ‘ere is I was hopin’ ter git a bit ov a group-trainin’ session in. Gin’s tryn’a hone a new pahhr ov ‘ers - a sahhrt ov a shield - n’ I know yer tryn’a hahhness yer ahhn abilities, Snowbihhd. I fought wot it migh’ need was a change ov pace - I bin trainin’ Gin by meself bu’ I dahhn’ fink I ‘ave wot she needs ter awaken vat shield ov hehhs. I fought togevver th’two ov ye might be able ter leahhn somefing new.”
you can count on me
You started sinking and it pulled you down It may be tough you've to get back up Because you know that life ain't over yet I'm here for you so don't forget You can count on me Cause’ I will carry you till you Carry on Anytime you need someone Somebody strong to lean on Well you can count on me To hold you till the healing is done And every time you fall apart Well you can hide here in my arms And you can count on me To hold you till that feeling is gone
Let's learn~ |love, libby

@MOMO @TAMMY
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 05:24 AM

wild side
She was not quite sure what to expect, but as Douglas greeted her it was clear that she had been correct that the other Guardian had something planned. She offered him a smile in return, though the gesture felt awkward, if not somewhat painful. She had never been particularly good with people, having more of a talent of getting them to dislike her than to befriend them. The idea of a stranger coming along for...whatever Douglas had planned was not entirely comforting; however, it was hardly a gesture she expected an apology for nor was it one she would scold him for. If she had ever been looking for friends who always made her comfortable, she would have tried looking for friends who reminded her a bit more of home.

Whether fortunately or not, the aforementioned person had arrived just around the same time as she had, it appeared. It was a bit difficult not to stare at the other woman who had arrived. She had enough sense to know that such an action would be taken the wrong way in one manner or the other. However, it was rare that she ever came across someone who actually dressed in Victorian fashion. The only person who ever attempted to do anything close to that was her father, but he did it in a subtle manner and she often tried to make it clear that she had none of the same tastes.She knew it was all entirely childish, considering that some of her favorite forms of fashion came right of the Victorian era, but she would hardly allow her father to have the pleasure of knowing such a thing.

For now, she could merely satisfy herself by screaming within. She had to be a child sometimes, yes?

She stared at the other woman's hand as she held it out for a moment, almost befuddled. Hesitantly, she accepted it. "Snow White," she said before releasing Virginia's hand. She quickly turned her attention to Douglas as he spoke up. She nodded before following. They did not walk too far into the temple, perhaps only a step or two, but it felt only vaguely familiar to Snow. She knew why, of course. She often did not pay attention to places too much when she was there for something important. Considering why she had last come to the Lunar Lamadary and what had happened there, her memory of its appearance was not the best.

She turned her attention back to Douglas, her brow furrowing as she took in what he said. "Well, that sounds fine with me," she said plainly. She had always been fine with learning more, perhaps a bit too fine considering the means she had gone through to learn more outside of healing, even as a human. "Not sure how much help I'll be though."

notes: ...

@TAMMY @CARMA
PM
^
☽ LADY VIRGINIA STORK
 Posted: Dec 31 2016, 01:22 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

>>"Snow White,"

They shook hands. Virginia was momentarily surprised by the introduction; she was not sure if the other woman had taken the name as a reference, or if she actually was a fairy tale princess. She was, as a Guardian of Childhood, familiar with the Snow White tale, obviously - in fact, she had switched numerous picture books on shelves around the world to promote less violent versions of the story... But tales were one thing, and Guardians were quite another. Virginia smiled politely at her new acquaintance.

Douglas waited for the introduction, then invited both of them inside. Virginia could guess his reasons, but she listened intently anyway.

>>”Th’reason yer boff ‘ere is I was hopin’ ter git a bit ov a group-trainin’ session in. Gin’s tryn’a hone a new pahhr ov ‘ers - a sahhrt ov a shield - n’ I know yer tryn’a hahhness yer ahhn abilities, Snowbihhd. I fought wot it migh’ need was a change ov pace - I bin trainin’ Gin by meself bu’ I dahhn’ fink I ‘ave wot she needs ter awaken vat shield ov hehhs. I fought togevver th’two ov ye might be able ter leahhn somefing new.”

It was an interesting thought. Douglas, being Guardian of Knowledge, had to have a reason to bring the two of them together... to think that Snow White could help Virginia use her powers, or maybe also the other way around. She wondered what the reason was exactly.

>>"Well, that sounds fine with me... Not sure how much help I'll be though."

"Well, the feeling is mutual then" she smiled at Snow White "... and by that I mean, I am not sure to what extent I can help you either. But we might as well give it a try, shall we?"

Virginia shook the snow off her coat, and then used her magic to change her outfit to the one she usually used to train in with Douglas. It was still very crisp and proper, but it did include pants and boots, rather than a dress.

"Would you please explain what... your powers are, exactly?"
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 08:48 PM

Mmmmm, Snowbihhd was in a bit ov a stir, wanshe? Bu’ ven again ‘e hadn’t made vat cleahh wot ‘is plan had bin in th’fihhst place. He ‘ad simply told hehh vat ‘e wan’ed ter meet in vis place - an’ vat it was impohhtant. Leave’t ter a trickstehh spirit nae ter tell th’entahh truff ov a situation. Bu’ Douglas knew vat Snow….vat wot she needed was ter be social. Righ’ nahh, in th’state she was, she needed ter do somefing uvver van’ brood o’er her emotions. An’ meeting someone new - anuvver Gahhdian - would help hehh a lot. Vat an’ he knew she wan’ed ter hahhness her ahhn abilities n’ as fahh as ‘e knew she han’t jus’ yet.

This’d be a good chance ter socialize, meet anuvver bihhd, n’ train ter fihht all at once. Gin would prob’ly be more open to’t van Snow was…pahht ov him felt ‘e prob’ly should apologise, bu’ th’way he felt t’wards Snow was a bit ov a tough luv - sometimes ‘e pulled stunts like vis an’ well...it was nae meant in poor spirits, sah usually she dealt wiff’t wiffahht a fuss. Usually. He din’t fink she would freak ahht ter much vis time, ‘t least. She did seem ter be a bit excited, abahht seein’ th’bihhd...an’ thehh was a bit ov a look ov reco’nition, bu’ nae directed t’wahhds ‘er face.

Saw somefing she liked, may’ap?

Eivver way - he led boff ov th’bihhds inside. It was fahh nicehh van th’chill ahht thehh, an’ more’an vat th’entahh inside ‘ad changed since theihh last visit. It was hahhdly reco’nizable since th’funeral an’ ahhnly one ov ‘em had bin present for vat. Regahhdless….they wehh ready ter begin. He gave Snowbihhd a shrug at hehh self-depreciation; hehh bein’ ‘ere was an expehhiment, thehh was nae shore way they wehh goin’ ter git any results. Bu’ ter be frank she needed a distraction, ter get ‘er mind off everyfin’.

He watched th’bihhds closely for a momen’ as Gin asked hehh question. ”...I fink vat would be th’best way ter stahht; ye boff introduce yer ahhn abilities - n’ wot it is yer tryn’a improve upon. Vat will help us ter work off each uvver.”
you can count on me

@MOMO @TAMMY
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 11:13 PM

wild side
The situation was not as bad as she had thought it might be. It appeared as though Lady Virginia was not entirely sure with the situation either, something which was mildly comforting. She did not know if the other Guardian was doing it only to comfort her, but she doubted it. Most often mistook her as someone who was quite sure of herself, a impression that Snow rarely corrected. While she was certainly bold, her words coming from her heart, she was never sure of herself. She often doubted her words, knowing full well that much of what she said was not good but unsure of how to correct it. She hardly understood the views people had of her half the time.

Though, the other woman did seem a bit more sure about being here. No doubt it was just because she had not walked in here cautious of the situation as Snow had. The angel was far too used of the rabbit's antics. She could hardly remember the last time the two of them had had a normal interaction before Germany. Though, perhaps that was just the stress of moody deities and annoying siblings getting to her.

Her brow furrowed at Lady Virginia's words and she found herself unsure of what to say. Douglas' words helped somewhat, but she was not sure how to start. Should she say her powers? Her abilities? What was expected? She was not sure of how to confront such a situation.

Perhaps...perhaps she should go with everything? Not...too much, of course. Just an outline. She could treat it in the manner as things had been when she had been a human. Though, perhaps without all the schemes.

"I am primarily a healer," she said, "I am able to lessen damage or many wounds. I a also able to heal wounds and illnesses unless they become fatal. I also hold some knowledge in non-magical healing." Her brow furrowed and she considered how to explain her abilities in purifying. It was something she was still learning. "Well, I call it purifying, but it is probably what most would consider utilizing holy energy. I used to be able to just purify souls, but I can purify people now. I usually use it to add the energy to weapons, use it as a barrier would be to ward away unholy beings, or purify things."

She suddenly looked a bit uncomfortable. "I can...kind of read a person's soul- like whether they are dark or light." It was relatively uncomfortable, especially since she had no idea how to turn off the ability. "I don't really know much about fighting beyond the basics..." Of course, that was both her and Ares' fault since she had withheld information from him and he had just...run off afterwards without explaining why.

She offered an awkward smile, unsure if she had done well or not.

notes: what an awkward duck

TAMMY CARMA
PM
^
☽ LADY VIRGINIA STORK
 Posted: Jan 5 2017, 11:17 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

They had the first step figured out, then: Sharing what they already knew about their own abilities. It was a start, anyway, back all the way to the basics. Virginia listened intently, committing details to memory, as Snow White spoke.

>>"I am primarily a healer. I am able to lessen damage or many wounds. I a also able to heal wounds and illnesses unless they become fatal. I also hold some knowledge in non-magical healing."

A healer. That... sounded useful. Not a fighter, not by ability anyway, just like Virginia was, but someone who could be very useful in the vicinity of a battlefield. Much more so than herself, actually. Virginia knew a few things about first aid, but she was by no means a healer.

>>"Well, I call it purifying, but it is probably what most would consider utilizing holy energy. I used to be able to just purify souls, but I can purify people now. I usually use it to add the energy to weapons, use it as a barrier would be to ward away unholy beings, or purify things. I can...kind of read a person's soul- like whether they are dark or light."

Virginia tilted her head at the mention of a barrier. That sounded familiar... she glanced at Douglas to see his expression. Was that why he had brought both of them here together? Because they had at least one similar ability?
It was not a bad idea. Then again, it had come from the Guardian of Knowledge, so that wasn't all that surprising.

>>"I don't really know much about fighting beyond the basics..."

"Me neither." Virginia admitted with a small smile "Although Douglas has been doing his best to teach me... the basics." She was not a God-given talent at it, that was for sure.

Once Snow White was done describing her abilities, Virginia felt like it was her turn to share.

"I am... a shape-shifter, first." she noted; it was strange to define herself out loud in this way "I... can turn into a stork. Mortals can see me when I do... Children... are led to believe I bring newborns to families." Led to believe by tradition, and some of her very own design. "I also use illusions, small things, to keep up appearances." she motioned to her outfit "And to feed Belief when necessary."

She paused for a while, gathering her thoughts.

"I also... have a tone of voice that... gives people pause, I think the best description would be. Mostly works on children, and only to a certain extent. It makes them... behave."

The ones that were susceptible to it, anyway. And it rarely ever worked on adults, even if they were mortal.

"But I believe why Douglas brought me here was that I have developed a new ability recently. I can make a barrier now too, a sort of... bubble, that seems to stop physical objects. I don't quite know the extent of it, and it takes a lot of concentration to summon. Originally it was triggered by my..." she glanced at Douglas again, searching for the right words to use "... protective instinct, and we assume it has something to do with my Center, which is Innocence. But I have not found a way yet to always summon it at will, or keep it up for long."
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 01:00 AM

Douglas could easily see vat boff ‘is bihhds wehh in a bit ov a state nae ter talk much; which was some’at ov a problem. Neivvehh was th’extravehhted type - each was quietehh. Which was awrigh’ he supposed; bu’ in a situation as vis, whehh vey needed ter communicate, it became a bit hahhdehh. He waited patiently - waited ter listen. Eventually Snow did stahht ter speak. ‘E knew relatively wot she was capable ‘a doin’, bu’ vat din’t mean she’d told ‘im everyfing. Sah, he listened. A healehh by nature - vat ‘e knew. Able ter lessen th’damage ov wounds - yea ‘e felt vat pahht pehhsonally. She ‘ad helped him vat time ‘e fought wiff Ares, th’same time she’d done as well. Th’holy enehhgy ‘e should ov more ‘er less imagined, bu’ th’way she explained it was somefing unique. An’...yea, thehh was mention ov possible ways ter use’t as a barriehh.

‘E caught Gin’s eye n’ gave a short nod.

Ahhn, vat bit abahht readin’ souls was somefing she ‘adn’t told him abahht afore. She’d hinted at somefing like’t, bu’ nae directly said’t like vat; n’ it sahhnded some’at interestin’. An’ useful - it gave th’ability ter detect somefing bad in a pehhson wiffahht e’en bein’ awahh ov’t. Bu’, ven’t was Gin’s tuhhn. Ov cahrse most ov vis one Douglas knew - bu’ it was sah vat Snow could leahhn’t vat she spoke. Nae much ov a fightehh - bu’ he’d done wot ‘e could ter train hehh in at least some decent defense. Ov hehh abilities ‘e knew she was able ter use illusions to a degree...bu’ th’voice ov reason, vat was somefing new ter him. He gave a short nod. An’ ven, they wehh on abahht vat “bubble” ov hehhs - an’ neahhly ready ter stahht trainin’.

An’ thehh’t was. Douglas gave a soft hum n’ nodded. ”Vat’s abahht whehh we ahh nahh.” He smiled. ”Th’reason I called ye boff ‘ere is ter see if a similahh pahher - ye an’ yer barriehhs, Snow - could help ter coax ahht Gin’s. Wiff me, it din’t seem as if we got anyfing fuhhthehh - I can ahhnly teach sah much. My fought was vat...togevver ye migh’ be able ter assist one anuvver. Wohhk off each uvver. Do ye fink it could wohhk?” If vey wehh up for’t….ven he’d be ready ter stahht trainin’ th’boff ov them.
you can count on me

@MOMO @TAMMY
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 07:12 PM

wild side
Virginia appeared to be paying close attention to what she was saying and for that Snow was quite thankful, especially since neither she or Douglas were saying anything about how she was speaking. It was rather relieving to know that she was probably doing something right for once. However, her brow did furrow as the other woman spoke up at the mention of fighting. From the sound of it, she was not very good at it. It brought a few questions to mind, but she doubted that needed to be asked...yet.

Her attention focused on the other woman as she began speaking about her own powers. Overall, none of them sounded rather surprising, especially since they were coming from someone who was the Stork. Most of them sounded rather common. Her...tone of voice, as she described it, sounded rather unique, if not a bit peculiar though. The mention of a barrier was curious though, especially considering how it had probably had come to be.

Snow did not answer Douglas immediately. Instead, she paused to consider his question. The last time she had probably helped teach someone had been a century ago. However, from the sound of things this would be less of teaching and more of...working together, something she was sure would be far less difficult. "I think so, yeah." How difficult could it be?

notes: what an awkward duck

TAMMY CARMA
PM
^
☽ LADY VIRGINIA STORK
 Posted: Jan 12 2017, 04:12 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

So now they both knew about each other's powers. Not necessarily their strength and weaknesses - those would come out with practice, as would the uses of said powers. As someone who had recently sprung a new power out of nowhere, Virginia was not even sure what her own limitations were. That was why she needed new people to train with...

>>”Th’reason I called ye boff ‘ere is ter see if a similahh pahher - ye an’ yer barriehhs, Snow - could help ter coax ahht Gin’s. Wiff me, it din’t seem as if we got anyfing fuhhthehh - I can ahhnly teach sah much. My fought was vat...togevver ye migh’ be able ter assist one anuvver. Wohhk off each uvver. Do ye fink it could wohhk?”

Snow White seemed to contemplate things for a moment as well. She seemed like a confident woman... and a Guardian... but she had already said that she was not great at fighting, so Virginia suspected she might have the same kind of doubts that she herself harbored. Strangely enough, that made her warm up a little to her new companion.

>>"I think so, yeah."

"I think so too" Virginia nodded with a small smile "Our powers... and abilities... sound similar enough to start working together. What do you have in mind?"
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Jan 17 2017, 12:12 PM

Ter be honest, Snow was prob’ly nae comf’table th’way she was - hehh, wiff someone she din’t know neahhly ter well ‘cept by name. Bu’ ven vat was a problem she’d ne’er get o’er if she din’t try ter make new friends….somefing vat needed wohhk, ter be shore. An’ while yea, th’main focus ov vis ahhting was ter teach th’boff ov them ter use theihh undehhdeveloped abilities….Douglas was tryn’a at least introduce th’angel ter anuvver possible friend. It would help her ter leahhn betteh socializin’ skills, especially given vat Gin was ravver a socialite hehhself. Leahhn by watchin’ and by doin’. It was a double lesson for Snow.

Well, boff bihhds seemed ter accept th’idea jus’ fine. Sah nahh wot it came dahhn ter was tryn’a figure ahht exactly hahh ter get theihh abilities ter awaken. Douglas was dead shore vat usin’ himself as a tahhget would wohhk ter git Gin’s shield ahht….but vat was ahhnly wiff himself. It needed ter wohhk ter protect uvvers, nae jus’ him. Wiff Snow he wan’t as shore; it was possible she needed ter leahhn ter focus vat barriehh ov hehhs; it seemed vat each was at a different kind ov weakness. Bu’ wot came ter mind fihhst was ter take tuhhns tahhgeting each uvver. Bu’ hahh ter do’t in a way vat it wohhked for vem boff…

”Wot we need ter to is tahhget boff yer abilities in a way vat ain’t th’norm. I know hahh vat wohhks fer Gin, since I’se th’one who’s bin trainin’er, bu’ I dahhn’ know wot vat entails fer ye, Snow. Wehh gonna stahht wiff Gin; I can fink ov two ways we do’t; fihhst, I wan’ ye ter try an’ use yer bubble on me, th’way ye normally do. An’ tell me wot yer finking, feeling, anyfing ye can fink ov. We’ll stahht wiff wot does wohhk. An’ aftehh vat, we need to get’t ter wohhk on Snow. She’ll be th’one ye have ter protect. Bu’ fihhst….” His gaze wen’ ter Snow. ”If ye can tell me wot ye do ter activate yer ahhn ability….vat might help.”
you can count on me
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING |love, libby

@MOMO @TAMMY
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Jan 17 2017, 10:57 PM

wild side
Quietly, Snow listened to Douglas talk. Overall, it all made sense. It seemed as if Douglas had better knowledge about where Lady Virginia was in regards to her powers. With that in mind, he would want to start with familiar territory and more over to more unfamiliar territory.

At his question, she tilted her head, considering how to answer. "It is focused a lot on control," she said after a moment, "It is why I know a bit about non-magical healing. If I'm not focusing on what I'm doing or do not know what I am doing, things can get...out of control. Last time I realized the extent of my abilities, it was because I did not have much of a clue about what I could do with my purifying abilities. I just figured they worked similarly to how they had always had." A sheepish look crossed her face. "I...realized that was wrong at Punjam Hy Loo when I accidentally...I supposed you could call it changing someone's center? I kind of...turned a demon into an angel. That's...usually how I realize I have certain abilities: focusing less on control and more on my center."

notes: major oops lol

TAMMY CARMA
PM
^
☽ LADY VIRGINIA STORK
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 01:29 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Douglas suggested that they should start with things that had worked before. That meant she would have to use her bubble to protect him... as strange as that sounded, it was easier to call on her powers for someone else, even if the bubble did include her as well. They had discussed the possible reasons why Douglas happened to be the one that made it easier, but that was a conversation for another time; for now, all Snow White needed to know was that it worked. Douglas also asked her what she did to activate her abilities. Virginia listened intently to the answer.

>>"... I...realized that was wrong at Punjam Hy Loo when I accidentally...I supposed you could call it changing someone's center? I kind of...turned a demon into an angel. That's...usually how I realize I have certain abilities: focusing less on control and more on my center."

Virginia blinked in surprise. Changing someone's center?... That sounded like a very powerful ability, if it could indeed turn a demon into an angel. She was not sure how something like that would affect her, but she was sure that she did not want to be in the crossfire is Snow White's powers got out of hand.

"Very well then." she nodded. It was time to get to practicing. She glanced at Douglas before she folded her hands in front of her, focusing on invoking her ability. She used what Snow White had just said, and the way it made her feel uneasy, to call up the protective bubble that encircled her and Douglas. It shimmered at first, since there was no real sense of danger; Virginia made herself pour more energy into it, forcing it to stay up in its translucent, amber-colored form, standing between them and whatever Snow White might direct their way.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.