Add Reply
New Poll

Who Tells Your Story?, Alle's Plotter
❂ ALLEGRA D'AMORE
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 12:48 AM
12 • Human • Storytelling (Oral Variant) • New York

HI DWEEBS MISS ME?

So I have brought Alle here back. Mostly she is still the same little child who just wants to hang out with her family and tell stories. I'm gonna shamelessly steal parts of her old plotter because I am tired and lazy. She is a mortal and twelve years old and tiny! Her center is Storytelling of the oral variety so naturally, she loves to make up all kinds of stories and to hear other stories too. She has the nifty little talent of mimicking other voices but only after about three conversations with a person. She is only a kid after all and hasn't mastered this yet. Oh! Did I mention that she's also one of Matty's street brats?

Friends: Alle's a friendly sort... as long as you're another kid. Adults make Alle a mite wary with the fact of her history. She's aware that not all adults are that bad but it'll take a bit for her to open up with an older person. Now, mythical creatures are probably something she would find very neat to hang out with! Bring on the bunnies With other kids, Alle is more likely to open up immediately and be all happy and chirpy and babble on about things.

Enemies: Um... adults mostly? I don't know, she's twelve! And living on the street. Okay, so maybe adult authority figures like cops or something. Shadow men for taking her mother away. And anyone she might deem as a 'wizard'. Wizards are evil and steal mommies.

Lovers: She's twelve. Maybe she'll figure out what a crush is in a couple of years but she's not too worried about boys being icky or anything. She's totally too mature for that.
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 01:07 AM
??? • Canadian • Feels • The snowy place

REED I GOT PLOTS

SIBLINGS SIBLINGS SIBLINGS
Okay so you know the obvious plot point. AFTER THE KIDNAPPING. Matty needs to hug his wee sis really badly and probably cry on her a little and...she'll see him in a weak state that he almost never shows anyone :'D AND FEELS LOTS OF FEELS OH HECK.

Redthings
Caer and Alle. Are we still going with Alle having been descended from Caer's bab sister? :'D CAUSE THAT WOULD BE ALL FEELSY AND HE WOULD TREAT HER LIKE A WEE SIS. Also it'd be super cute if we do still wanna go this route if like....she was always able to see him and he's just like !!! whaaaat YOU CAN SEE ME? Super sweetness <3 Caer's also around NY a lot lately so we could totally do a thing there.

Dad & Smol
THIS BOI IS NEW YOU HAVE NOT MET HIM HI THIS IS EDWARD. He is Carter's papa. His son was captured along with Matty, so he knows all about this craziness D: He might actually take a trip out to NY at some point to talk to Swandette's dad, because he lives there and they're friends and all that, so maybe they could meet then? Ed's just walking around in NY and then there's a precious wee child lol. He would totally understand her not being trusting, since tbh he had a yucky family life and wound up running away. To....Japan XD But ye could be cute.
PM
^
❂ ALLEGRA D'AMORE
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 05:53 PM

CARMA HERE YOU PLOTS BACK!

LIONBRO

HECK YES GIVE ME ALL THE FEELS! Alle will comfort Matty and pat his head and only freak out mentally because she's relieved that he's okay but omg you're supposed to be the strong one Matty!

Redbeans

So yes, I am totally still up for Alle being Caer's however many great's niece thing! Just all the cute okay? And of course she can see him because this kid still believes in magic things okay? Shadowmen took her mom and wizards are clearly a thing.

Adult Person

GIVE ME EDDAD! Maybe he tries to help her cause she gets caught in the rain without something with a hood or whatever. I don't know I just have an image of her glaring mistrustfully while huddling under his umbrella and trying not to touch him. ^^;
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 06:24 PM
22 • Flying Squirrel • Cheesecake • Momo's Pocket Dimensions

Giraloma & Alle: This will have to be a past thing due to Giraloma's current plots, but I imagine that it might be interesting to see how these two get along. Giraloma does not tend to trust females very easily, particularly if they are adults, as she believes they are inclined to be liars or backstabbers. Thankfully, Alle is a smol. I imagine that these two might get along due to Alle's love of telling stories and talent at mimicking voices. Gira happens to have love the fantastical so it would likely get her to trust the other a bit.

I forget how long Alle is meant to have been among the brat brigade, but Gira is supposed to have only been among them for about a year or so, if I remember correctly.

Merlin & Alle: So, I remember that we vaguely talked about this and it basically boiled down to "Alle would be a bit unsure how to react." As Merlin has been traveling around a lot, he could have easily come across Alle. I'm not sure how you would like this to go down, but I can see Merlin trying to offer some sort of help once he realizes that she's living on the streets. Plus Merlin probably has a bunch of awesome stories

Pandora & Alle: I don't know if Alle would be able to see Pandora, but if she could I imagine that they might get along. Pandora acts about the age that her human form looks (14). Moreover, she could be compared to a bard. She is talented with a harp and she definitely would have a bunch of stories for the smol since she's pretty much spent her life traveling. They might be a bit interesting since they'd be from the perspective of someone who is blind.

Vlad & Alle: One of my new characters <3 Vlad, or rather Vlad Masters, would probably hit up NYC for business purposes. I imagine that if Alle wandered into town (the better part, of course) and tried to pickpocket him or something things might get a bit interesting. Vlad doesn't tend to like most people, but he does have something of a weakness for children.

REED
PM
^
BENDY
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 07:00 PM

Bendy and Alle

I have a feeling that this cartoon demon and the smol red would get along very well. Bendy would love to hear her stories and would sit there and listen for as long as she kept telling them since he's not exactly....grown very well and is childish in nature at times. That and he desperately wants friends that aren't adults. It helps that he likes children more than adults so they can possibly bond over that as well.

[REED]
^
❂ SHEA LOMBARDOZZI
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 07:52 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Shea & Alle.

Pretty sure I posted on your plotter in the past, but anyways... Shea is a a thirteen year old girl and I think she would like Alle pretty well. I also think her nine year old brother Henry would like her a lot to. Both Shea and her brother would like her stories, but Henry especially. He's shy and sensitive and retreats to stories a lot. They visit NYC to see their older brother and if she is there they could run into each other on the street.

As for thread ideas I have a few. One where they first meet. Henry wanders off from Shea and gets lost. He's scared but he finds Alle and she helps keep him calm with her stories until Shea finds them.

After I could see them both seeking her out for stories when they visit. Henry would have a little crush on her as well. They could meet a few encounters in just chilling out together or Shea chilling and listening as Henry is all " :D :D I wanna hear some more stories! And what else happened?!

In a current plot Shea is looking for help for Henry is pretty bad off with cancer. She does run into Mattys group and I figure they could recognize each other during that time. This one would be more sad feels because Shea would have to tell her that Henry being sick.
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 09:24 PM
??? • Canadian • Feels • The snowy place

REED Basically I like all of the thingS WHICH DO WE START WITH?
PM
^
❂ ALLEGRA D'AMORE
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 12:46 PM

HOLY CRAP SO MANY THINGS! Okay let me try to keep this in order.

MOMO

Gira/Alle:

I think I have Alle at being with the brat brigade for about six years now? Idk math is hard. Anyway, past threads are cool yo. Do you want to do a first meeting thing? Maybe it's Gira's first night and she's a bit scared and Alle comes along and rambles out a story? She's good like that. Or did you have something else in mind?

Merlin/Alle:

LOL I'm not sure how this would go down. Um, maybe he helps her out of a jam or something? Oorrr perhaps she can be trying to find Matty during this time and he just notices the sad smol and tries to help cheer her up? *flails around for ideas*

Pandora/Alle:

Okay so I can totally see Alle stepping in and helping Pandora with... something because Pandora is a 'new kid' and obviously needs help. And it just kinda tumbles to story mode for the two of them. I don't know how you feel about that though?

Vlad/Alle:

VLAD MASTERS, HECK YEAH! *cough* Anyways, yes. I would like to see Alle get caught pickpocketing and get forcibly adulted. Like, here is this angry smol Vlad, enjoy.

JESTER

Bendy/Alle:

So Alle would be very interested in this strange cartoon thing! She would definitely demand stories from him just a warning. Because she's a curious thing by nature and having a living cartoon in front of her would demand for her to ask questions. But yeah sure, she'll tell her stories.

MICKEN

Alle/Shea

Definitely, think we should start out with a first meeting thing and move onto current plot at a later time. Just for sad feels. Alle would totally keep Henry company while they looked for his sister and family. Really, she would probably want to steal Henry because adults but she recognizes that some kids have good families and want to stay with them. So cute feels first then sad feels.

CARMA

I WANT ALL OF THEM NOW but probably Lionbro. That is important. You start or I?

PM
^
BENDY
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 05:28 PM

[REED]

Bendy:.......Time to mAKE UP SOME STORIES.

But yea that'll be grand ^^ You want me to start it or do you want to?
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 06:51 PM

Gira & Alle

Actually, I really like the idea of Gira's first night. She happens to have nyctophobia, so she would be abolutely terrified due to the dark that would come with the new environment that she is in. While I doubt that any of the other children would realize what her fears are- I imagine that some of them would think it odd that she is still scared of the dark since she would have been seven and that might have been consider 'too old' to be still scared of the dark. I imagine that stories would help calm her down :3

Merlin & Alle

Helping her out of a jam would probably work? I'm not sure how much she would trust him even without knowing who he is? Merlin tends to keep a young appearance that looks around an older teen or so. However, he tends to not hide his magic, so she would probably find out he is Merlin relatively quickly ^^ Perhaps the jam could be related to the brat brigade or something like that?

Pandora & Alle

I can see this being vaguely amusing. I am guessing that Alle would not hide the fact that she views Pandora as a "new kid"? If not, Pandora would probably be incredibly confused. She has never had much of a family, at least parents wise. As a result, she might not initially understand what Alle means. However, once it clicks, she might either try to (poorly) lie her way out or just be blnt and say "sorry I really can't"...because she actually can't because she would literally leave within like an hour since magic would leave her unable to live with them.

And then yas, story mode within there somewhere :D

Vlad & Alle

Omg yes to all of this. I can just see Vlad being incredibly unimpressed by angry smol...mostly because he is meant t have raised Danny after his parents died. As such, he is pretty much used to the company of an angry and grumpy smol. He'd have...some idea of what to do XD But overall, yes, much adult. Alle might have to lie her way out of this, since Vlad does tend to care about children not being taken care of properly >>

REED
PM
^
❂ ALLEGRA D'AMORE
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 09:03 PM

MOMO

I am pleased with all of these~ I believe we should start with Gira/Alle for establishing stuff if you like, unless you wanted to start somewhere else?
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 10:05 PM

REED

Nope. That is totally fine with me :) Could you possibly start it?
PM
^
❂ ALLEGRA D'AMORE
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 12:09 AM

I will totally get the thing up either tonight or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow. MOMO
PM
^
☥ LUCAS CASEY
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 12:20 AM
30 • Contracted Guard Dog • Protection • NYC

Lizard reporting for duty, smolred.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.