Add Reply
New Poll

Jester's ̶C̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ Acts, Input Appreciated!
☆ JESTER
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 06:08 PM
Fish • Cryptid • Humor • In Your Heart c8

Possible Character Ideas

The Mage That Ruined Vixul's Life Changed Vixul

But Jester, how would we know that he was the cause of it?

Well that's easy; the guy looks almost exactly like him though fully human of course. I would think that the bonding spell he used and messed up would have required a bit of blood from the caster so it would make since as to why they look similar.

Wouldn't he be a few hundred years old by now though?

Yes, but this is where the bonding spell comes in again. Vixul got his looks and the mage got his long life. It works differently though since the mage only has one time to die and he's done for, it's just harder to kill him and he's stopped aging.

What role would he have?

He would be immortal given the reason above and he would at least know somewhat about the war since he would have his own empire of sorts in the mythical world to go along side the one in the human world. This guy would be powerful in both in a influential and ability sense so he's not the one to mess with unless you know what you're getting into. Of course this wouldn't have happened over night, he had to do a lot of training, but it's also due to the rich royal mage bloodline.

So yes, the success on the human side is due to using his abilities because he's greedy AF though he doesn't believe himself to be such. He has a lot of double standards, skewed morals, and a dislike for most of humanity.

He sounds like a awful person.

That's because he is, but once again he doesn't believe himself to be such. He thinks he's helping the world or more of the mythical part of the world. He wants the mythical beings and creatures to be more powerful regardless of belief and he's actually working to find such a way which may gain either sides attention.

The mage hides behind a public mask so to speak when it would be in his favor to do such so most people actually don't know there's a psychopath among them. He can easily slip from this public persona to his true self and back, also making him unpredictable in a way.

So what do you think? Any ideas or input?
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 06:22 PM
??? • Canadian • Feels • The snowy place

Ooooooh <_< I'm kinda curious to know more about this empire :o What kinda people does it contain? Is there like, a proper court, or is it more like a militant type group thing? TELLME I want deets!
PM
^
☆ JESTER
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 06:52 PM

QUOTE (CARMA @ Apr 14 2017, 01:22 PM)
Ooooooh <_< I'm kinda curious to know more about this empire :o What kinda people does it contain? Is there like, a proper court, or is it more like a militant type group thing? TELLME I want deets!

Well I haven't exactly worked out the details, but it would definitely contain no/very few normal mortals ((if it does they would be like low ranking/servants/whatever)) and have different types of mythical beings though the core would be mages/witches/perhaps a made up species that just look like humans. The structure would be something of a mix of the two, it would have a relative small court ((though he would be the one making the final decision which wasn't how the court was originally intended, he actually made that change when he gained the crown)) and it would have some militant ways because of the mage.

Basically the empire was relatively peaceful ((though not defenseless by any means)) until this guy took control because of what he wanted to achieve.
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 07:57 PM

Oooh it sounds like a cool idea <_< would they be a community that was relatively trying to hide from the "normal" human world (what with witchcraft being super frowned upon back in the day) and stuff like that, or more "hidden in plain sight" kinda thing? I think it's a cool idea though ^_^ we have various "groups" hanging around, between the fae courts, the Antis/Guardians, and now the Noah family <_< Plus a group of "witches/wizards/mages" and stuff could be really cool to mesh with Neville, Alice and Lysbeth who are all wizards/witches respectively :D LOTS OF POTENTIAL WITH THIS ONE
PM
^
☆ JESTER
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 05:26 PM

QUOTE (CARMA @ Apr 14 2017, 02:57 PM)
Oooh it sounds like a cool idea <_< would they be a community that was relatively trying to hide from the "normal" human world (what with witchcraft being super frowned upon back in the day) and stuff like that, or more "hidden in plain sight" kinda thing? I think it's a cool idea though ^_^ we have various "groups" hanging around, between the fae courts, the Antis/Guardians, and now the Noah family <_< Plus a group of "witches/wizards/mages" and stuff could be really cool to mesh with Neville, Alice and Lysbeth who are all wizards/witches respectively :D LOTS OF POTENTIAL WITH THIS ONE

Before the mage gained power yes the empire tried to stay hidden, but when he gained the crown he's been slowly getting them out there, giving them a "hidden in plain sight" in terms of the human world though they would definitely be known on the mythical side of the world.
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 08:04 PM

I definitely think that's a cool idea ^___^ HAVING MORE GROUPS MAKES THINGS FUN Plus you could put want ads up for roles in the group!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.