Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

What Creates My Own Madness, Ryder's Plot Page
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 01:28 AM
491 • Archangel/Former Human • Purity • Nomad

Snow & Ryder

If you could start it that would be fabs. I'd be more than happy to wait a couple days ^^

@LLOYDY

PM
^
☆ LLOYDY
 Posted: Jul 14 2016, 03:23 AM
24 • Secretly a Miniature Schnauzer • Sleeping • Cool Town

Sorry this took so long, but I got it up. Here you go~
PMWebsite
^
✧ GAIA
 Posted: Dec 19 2016, 01:19 AM
Ancient • Spirit/The Earth • Creation • Good question...

Gaia & Ryder

So, I think that these two could vaguely get along. Considering that Gaia is used to people with worse personalities- meaning completely insane people- she would think Ryder is relatively normal by human standards. As a result, she might act like...a mentor-friend. Though, considering how much exposure Ryder has had to magic thus far, Gaia might end up being a proper introduction to the magical world if Ryder I trying to ignore it all since it might become obvious something is off about Gaia (the not aging thing would become obvious if he sees her often enough).

Idk, what do you think?

@LLOYDY
PM
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Dec 24 2016, 03:30 PM
27 • Jackass... Human • Anarchy • New York City, NY

No time to make this pretty.

GAIA & RYDER::
XD This would be fun. Poor Gaia wouldn’t know that most people think Ryder’s an asshole. But yes it could work out. Though he probably won’t see her as a mentor, knowing him he’ll just ignore whatever advice he gets. I dunno about the whole friend thing >> it could happen but it will take time. YES. Ryder does need a proper introduction to the magical world. He has no idea that he keeps running into the magical world. Gaia could explain it him or something? I dunno. We could throw these two together to see what happens.

@MOMO
PMEmail
^
✧ GAIA
 Posted: Dec 24 2016, 08:39 PM

Gaia & Ryder

She'd probably give it even if he was going to ignore it nonetheless XD Considering that he's a smol human and she's older than the Earth he lives upon would probably make her think he needs all the advice he can get she's kind of used to being ignored, even by her children, so no feelings hurt lol.

I would be totes fine with taking time, or even them not becoming friends. Whatever works with you. Gaia is not exactly easy to get along with herself. I imagine that Ryder might notice some of the things about her that others tend not to such as that she is lowkey arrogant and lies about almost everything...which could be interesting in itself since it might make him slow to trust her to any degree.

Yaaaas. I imagine that it might go down rather humorously since she'd be explaining it to an adult and Ryder seems to be in denial XD I imagine that the best way would be for him, somewhere along the fine, to maybe mention one of his magical encounters (like Hydra or the Furies). Idk if that is something he would mention later or to just an acquaintance (or idk he could be drunk). Gaia usually leaves non-believers alone. She is only interested in belief for her children. She'd only act if she saw some sort of chance to spread it (which can be vague for her). If she knew that he'd met any of the Furies and didn't even realize that, she'd be like "CHILD" and just explain.

@LLOYDY
PM
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 07:26 PM

As far as Ryder thinks he does not need any advice from anyone. He would put up with Gaia’s advice giving though if she kept on >> He would get annoyed. Depends on how bad. Bad enough he might just say something rather rude.

Yup. With Ryder is would take time for him to consider anyone a friend. He has trust issues and really doesn’t like the idea of having friends in general. Of course, he should have no problem noticing that Gaia has those traits. Knowing him, he would probably notice it quickly. >_< He’s good at reading people. Ryder would be slow to trust Gaia no matter what any way.

This will no doubt be fun. He is in denial about magic. He doesn’t want to believe such a thing even exists. Since the last he actually told any about the times he run into Hydra or either of the Furies, it did not end so well. I doubt he would be ever willing to talk about them again. Though. Now that I think about it, if anything he would be more willing to talk about his encounter with Hydra since he actually got away unhurt and all. He miiiight need to be a little drunk as well XD
PMEmail
^
✧ GAIA
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 02:50 AM

Gaia & Ryder

Chances are that she would not give him too much advice. Probably just the stray comment here and there. However, she might not say too much if she notices that he seems annoyed by it. If he just seems to not be listening though...well Gaia would probably force him to pay attention then XD As for rudeness, she probably would react in the opposite manner than he'd expect? She doesn't tend to expect others to be kind or polite, seeing these as traits most do not have inherently. Moreover, she tends to take whatever people throw at her calmly.

One other way I can think about him learning about magic would just be for Gaia to save him somehow at some point. I imagine that this could happen whether they knew each other or not yet, since she tends to be willing to help others (to an extent anywho). It would probably be a bit hard to deny everything though, since Gaia is flashy and well...if he tried to ignore it to her face she'd be having none of that XD She at least knows that humans tend to freak out when confronted with magic.

The idea of admitting to the Hydra incident while drunk is somewhat amusing though. Chances are that Gaia's response might be a bit odd, seeing as she somewhat knows of Hydra and knew of his parents better. Perhaps they could meet in an encounter like that? Perhaps they meet in a bar or something along those lines? Gaia would be sober throughout, unfortunately, since she cannot get drunk, but it might be fun :3

LLOYDY
PM
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 04:58 AM

Any advice usually pisses him off no matter what. As far as Ryder thinks he doesn’t need any from nobody. Yep. He is likely going to look annoyed whenever Gaia tries. That or just ignore her altogether. It depends on his mood that day XD If and when Gaia says something of the opposite of his rudeness, I can see him just getting more annoyed. He’s just gonna be grumpy.

Ohhhh. Yes. Gaia saving his butt would work. He can’t really deny magic when seeing it right in front of his face. Well. He’s going to try regardless. He’s just going to be freaking out for a while and filled with a ton of questions. But save him from what exactly?

Him being drunk is the only way he is going to admit it his run in with Hydra. It would depend on how many drinks he had for Gaia’s response >_< it’ll be fun. Yeah. I have no problem with that. Ryder tends to spend a lot of his time in bars so they could run into each other there.
PMEmail
^
✧ GAIA
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 05:43 AM

Gaia & Ryder

Gotcha :)

I imagine that she would be pretty patient with him if he were freaking out. Questions are something that she knows howto handle relatively well and she might end up giving him more information than she should. As for what she could save him from...it could be something relatively normal, truth be told(normal for Ryder anywho)? Gaia isn't much of a physical fighter and if he were in a situation where someone, even a plain old mortal, was trying to kill him, she'd react with magic. If you would prefer, it could also be the case where he manages to run into something like a witch or something a bit more magical that can be found in America.

Awesomesauce :3
PM
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Jan 30 2017, 06:40 PM

Well. Freaking out will involve a ton of swearing and other fun things with the questions XD Hmmmms. To make it more fun I would say we should go with like something magical just because Ryder would freak out even more if it were just some plain guy trying to kill him. Annnd Gaia would have to save him from something magical. Ryder would just kill the random guy himself instead of getting saved.

Since you started the last one, want me to start this one?
PMEmail
^
✧ GAIA
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 04:23 AM

LLOYDY

Sounds good to me!
PM
^
☽ DEITER REINHARDT
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 10:31 PM
86 • Poltergeist • Consequence • Germany

@LLOYDY

I had a random weird idea <_<

So Deit here is the Guardian of Consequences. His main role is sort of to….try to prevent people from making bad decisious - like killing other people, themselves, generally doing bad things. The way he does that is by appearing in the mirror to the person - regardless of belief, they see him in their reflection, and he basically talks them down. Then he disappears, and - if the person doesn’t believe in magic - they forget about the actual guy, but his influence stays behind…...but it doesn’t always work, sometiems they still do the thing anyway.

I just thought it could be interesting to do a thread like that with Ryder and Deit, like, Ryder is gonna do a bad thing, looks in the mirror, and Deit shows up like “punk no” and Ryder’s like “OMG WTF” and then it goes on from there. IT COULD BE INTERESTING……..
PMEmail
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 12:28 AM

Deit || Ryder

Ooops. I thought I replied to this. Sorry!
Deit. You should have come sooner. Ryder is always making real dumb and bad decisions. It's what he does best. XD I love this idea. He is still denying that magic exists so seeing Deit in the mirror would probably give him a heart attack. But this is Ryder. He won’t listen to reason. He would still do whatever bad decision it is regardless of what anything Deit says. >_< It will be a fun thread to play out.

PMEmail
^
☽ DEITER REINHARDT
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 07:51 PM
86 • Poltergeist • Consequence • Germany

@RYDER COX

IT’S OKAY SHH

Honestly Deit always gives people panics it’s fine. He’s just like that. I love the idea tbh, like, Deit will do all he can but he has to face that sometimes he can’t win :| His influence might weigh on Ryder a little, but if he’s that dedicated to it, he won’t get far on his influence. SNOW HURRY UP FIX YA BOY. Ahhh character studies I love this XD

I figure it makes most sense for me to get this rolling what iwth it being Mirror Lad showing up lmao.
PMEmail
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 04:05 AM

Deit || Ryder

Sorry Diet. This is Ryder he is know for denying magic and doing whatever he wants no matter what anyone says to him. He’ll eventually learn his lesson the hard way~

That’s fine with me. Ryder has a spot open for a thread. We can start whenever you’re ready!

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.