Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Soul Search, tag Tooth
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 10:36 PM
491 • Archangel/Former Human • Purity • Nomad

Snow had been hesitating. The thought of turning to older, more knowledgeable Guardians had crossed her mind more than once. However, she was not entirely sure if this was a good idea. While she doubted that she would be strung up for asking about nightmare sand- even the most difficult of Guardians had never come across as cruel to her- she was not entirely sure if the subject was one she wanted to drag her own allies into. As a result, she had turned to Phobos' family first. She had already thought that they should know about how he was doing. He had seemed to be avoiding others, barely speaking to her and far more focused on the notion of enemies.

Her idea that they did not know much had turned out correct, far more than she had anticipated. The few she had talked to had seemed to barely be around him. When she had begun to touch upon the subject of nightmare sand with Psyche, it had become clear that nobody had an idea as to what was wrong with him. This was a notion that was only reinforced when she had accidentally come across Aphrodite, a goddess that she had believed would be better to avoid.

She was getting nowhere and it was clear that she would need to turn to people who were more likely to know something about the situation. Yet, she hesitated. She had considered turning to Douglas or the Librarium. However, she knew that these might be hit and miss. Douglas liked to ask questions and she was not entirely sure that he was the best person to turn to when the person she was turning to was not only a possible anti-guardian but a son of Ares, someone she knew he was not fond of. She had limited knowledge as to what the Librarium held, having only been there once.

It took time, but she eventually that visiting one of the Big Five might be best. She was not entirely sure who would be best to ask. She had seen and most of them, even holding a conversation with a couple of them. However, she knew next to nothing about any of them. The logical choice was the Sandman, but she had no idea how to find him. From there...she decided to go with whom she figured would be easiest to find. She had met the Tooth Fairy once before, having come to Punjam Hy Loo before when it had been attacked, and though she had never spoken to her as she had with North she figured she would be easier to find.

Spreading her wings, Snow flew to the palace as fast as she could. It was a difficult flight, especially with where it was. Eventually coming to it, she began to look around, a frown coming to her lips. Where to start?

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 03:15 AM
N/A • 1/2 Sister of Flight, human • Memory • Punjam Hy Loo
Lady Archive 320 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

There never was a dull moment in the Tooth Palace. Shrouded deep within the jungle of Punjam Hy Loo the Continental Pillars were alive with activity as tiny fairies flitted in and out, brightly colored feathers and gleaming tiles catching the sunny as Toothiana's little helpers went about their work. They had become quite organized after more than a decade with Tooth returning to more and more field work herself.

It was from one of those very outings the Toothiana was now returning to the Tooth Palace from. She flew over the familiar jungle quickly, a few freshly gathered baby teeth in hand. However it wasn't the normal hum of activity that caught her attention. She spotted another winged woman at the edge of the Palace a little ways away from where Tooth was seeming to be looking around. She made her way over to the visitor and, drawing nearer, recognized a fellow Guardian. She had not seen Snow White since she had come to the defense of this very place from the Anti-Guardians' attack. Seeing her here now was quite the surprise if Toothiana was honest but she was always happy to meet with friends and allies. Though she hoped the visit wasn't because of some new threat arising.

Coming to hover a comfortable distance from Snow White, Tooth offered a friendly smile. "Hello, Snow White," she greeted cheerfully. "What brings you so far out here?"

SNOW WHITE
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 05:13 AM

Punjam Hy Loo's atmosphere was undoubtedly different from when Snow had last been here. While it had been in the back of her mind, it had not passed her notice how...dismal things had been at the time. There had certainly been an energy, but none of it could be compared to the one she viewed at the moment. No doubt it had to do with the circumstances. Moreover, this was the job that the Tooth Fairy and her fairies did. No doubt there was some joy in that when it was not being intrudes upon.

She was growing side tracked though. She had come here to find the Tooth Fairy, not muse about her job. Thankfully, she did not have to look for long. Only a few moments into her searching was she approached by the woman herself.

The ebony haired angel turned her gaze on the elder Guardian. A look of relief crossed her face and she tried her best to offer a smile, stopping only once the expression began to feel still. She had not felt much joy as of late, something which was highly rooted within this search and Caerwyn. The last conversation she had held with Ryder had certainly not helped. "Hello," she said, her lips pursing, "I...had a question." She found herself unable to consider how to phrase it subtly. "Would you happen to know anything about Nightmare Sand?"

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 04:04 AM

Although the visiting Guardian offered a smile in return to Toothiana's greeting there was definitely something...off in her demeanor. Admitedly Toothiana had not really gotten a chance to just socialize with Snow White before so it was possible she just did not know how the woman normally acted but the flash of relief upon Tooth's approach and the stiffness of the smile suggested this was not a mere social visit or happened to be in the area sort of case.

Even suspecting that there was something serious at hand Toothiana was taken completely by surprise when Snow offered her question. "Nightmare sand?" She echoed, feathers ruffling just momentarily in worry. "Has something happened?" She asked anxiously. What could have made Snow White come all this way to ask such a question? Had Pitch made yet another move in this war that she had not heard of? She and her fairies were out on a regular basis, surely they would have noticed an increase in Nightmare activity. Then again Pitch had concealed the creation of sandy horses for a long time. Was Snow White hurt by nightmare sand? But she seemed alright. Another Guardian? Or, worst of all, a child? Surely she had not come all this way just out of a casual curiosity. There were other Guardians she could have reached out to or just waited to cross paths in traveling. There had to be a real need for the information for the angel to have made this trip. Questions rushed through her mind but she managed to focus herself quickly enough. She had been asked a question, and an important one at that. It wouldn't do to pester Snow with a stream of questions when someone might be in urgent need of help or they may need to be preparing for a new strategy from the Anti-Guardians.

"I do know a little," she replied a little more calmly though still clearly worried. "What exactly are you looking to know about it?" While she had her share of experience with Nightmare sand Tooth was still far from an expert on the subject. So it would help to know if she was even the right person to be talking to.

SNOW WHITE
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 06:16 AM

The Tooth Fairy's reaction was to be expected. Mentioning something like Nightmare Sand naturally would get anyone thinking something negative. It was a tool of the Nightmare King's and not an unknown one. The fact that she was bothering to come to one of the older Guardians and ask questions on the subject merely created the image that something had happened. Besides, who asked such a question out of curiosity? There would have been better ways had she just been curious.

"I'm...not sure," she admitted. She technically had no idea of Nightmare Sand was involved in this at all. Phobos might have been acting odd but one could easily come up with other explanations for why. She was only bothering to delve into it because Caerwyn had thought it a possibility and it was one she knew could have happened.

She pursed her lips, trying to think of how to explain what she wanted to know. Unfortunately, the explanation sounded wrong inside her head. She was quite sure that she might have to explain a few things unless she wanted the Tooth Fairy coming up with terrible theories. "My brother, Cupid, is well acquainted with several deities and has been for several centuries. One of the deities he knows is a close friend of mine." The lie was becoming easier to say and some part of her hated that. While she knew that a private relationship was normal that was not what they had. Theirs was only private because she had been desperate to try and calm him. "Cupid...told me awhile back, when I returned to Earth, that he thought my friend was tainted with Nightmare Sand, but didn't have any proof. I've been trying to look into it, but only keep running into how he's changed behavioral wise."

Absently, she clasped her hands together. "I was wondering if you knew anything about how someone who is tainted might act."

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 04:51 AM

Toothiana listened as Snow White began to explain the reasons behind her surprising question. Someone she knew, a deity apparently, was behaving strangely. And Caerwyn had reason to think that Nightmare sand was involved with the change. The Tooth Fairy tried to run think through the information as quickly as she could. Caerwyn could read emotions so it did make sense that he might be able to pick up on an outside source being at work on someone's behavior and reactions but...what had made him think of Nightmare sand? Still, she doubted it was something he would just guess randomly. Whatever was at work here it was likely a long story and not something to be discussed with the two of them flying on the edge of the Palace with mini-fairies darting about.

"Here, come in and make yourself comfortable and we can talk," she said, gesturing for Snow White to follow as she turned back towards the nearby pillars. Not being one for staying stationary Toothiana's home was admittedly a bit lacking in places for someone to sit down and relax. Still it was not entirely unprepared for other guests to stop by.

"I'm no expert in Nightmare sand," Tooth admitted as she led Snow through the pillars and among the busy mini-fairies. "It's made from the corruption of the Sandman's dreamsand so he might know more if you need to pursue this further but I have picked up a few things over the years." Sandy was undoubtedly more qualified to understand the workings of the stuff but he also could be somewhat difficult to get complex information from, especially for someone not used to interacting with him. He was a man of very few words after all. So she figured she could at least get the fellow Guardian started on the basics.

Soon enough they arrived on a middle level platform of one of the pillars. At the center was ornate gold support beams and from came an outcropping that was just the right size to offer someone a comfortable place to sit for awhile. She gestured to the little bench in invitation if Snow wanted to give her wings a rest. "Pitch does actually have a power to change a person, during the war that waged among the stars he actually turned people into fearlings, making even the kindest person one of his creatures of fear and darkness. He even tried to do just that a few times when we first started to fight him here on Earth." Toothiana explained, after the masquerade she figured Snow would already be aware of the Golden Age and the start of the war so luckily there was no need to delve into that. Instead they could focus on the issue she had come here for. "He hasn't used it, to my knowledge, since those early years and he wasn't using sand at the time but it's possible there is some similar effect. What sort of changes in behavior have you noticed?" She asked.

SNOW WHITE
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 07:07 AM

Snow nodded before she began flying behind the Tooth Fairy. Mildly curious, she glanced around. She had not ventured far into the palace last time she had come to Punjam Hy Loo, only keeping to the little that could be seen from outside. It was fairly strange to venture within. It was clearer that things were busy, not a single fairy seeming to take a moment to stop. If she had to compare it to anything, she would say that it was like wandering into a beehive.

Her gaze flickered back to the elder Guardian as she began to speak. A small frown crossed her at Toothiana's description. While she supposed that it was not unusual to hear that the sand was a corruption of the Sandman's dreamsand, it was worrying. After all, dreamsand was relatively harmless, to her understanding. She had seen the Sandman use it before and even been knocked out by it before. It gave people good dreams and, from what she had seen, could be used as a weapon. However, it did not seem like something that could get into a person's system. If it were corrupted, she was not particularly sure what that meant it could do.

She supposed it depended upon the difference between a good and a bad dream.

The two seemed to reach their destination. Folding her wings, she took to the offered seat. Her brow furrowed. "Fearling?" The word was not unfamiliar. She could recall them having been mentioned at the masquerade, but there had not been much of a real explanation as to what they were. Creatures of darkness was a rather vague explanation and a lot of beings qualified under that. Phobos probably qualified as that.

A frown crossed her face and she wondered how much she should say. Technically, she knew that Phobos was at least an ally of Pitch's. It was unlikely that he was not, especially considering what their last conversation had been like. Moreover, she knew that he fear and war were where he thrived. He might not be able to recall how they had first met, but she remembered it well. The Immortal War was something that he would be attracted to, especially since Ares was involved in it, and Pitch's side would be the only one that would appeal to him.

She just was not sure if this was a good thing to say. The Easter Bunny had mentioned that they were more fighting for balance, something which she wholeheartedly agreed with. However, she was not entirely sure how others would think about her being friends with someone who was allied with Pitch, let alone wanting to help him. Who Phobos allied with was his own decision, but she wanted that to stay his decision.

Would it be wise to say everything?

"Last time I spoke to him, it seemed like I was speaking to two people. Sometimes he would act normal. However, at some point his emotions would delve into extremes. For instance, he seemed more obsessive and..." A frown crossed her face as she began to recall the meeting. "My brother and him have never really gotten along, but from what he explained it was more like how...brothers don't get along. Cupid said it was different this time and I thought he was exaggerating. However, the last time I saw my friend he admitted to my face that he wanted to kill him." Her expression became strained; however, she found herself determined to press on. Now was not the time to get caught up in those emotions.

"And he was....not fully there, I suppose? It wasn't quite distracted, but he didn't seem quite in touch with what was actually real. For instance-" A look of embarrassment crossed her face. She coughed into her hand and determinedly did not meet the Tooth Fairy's eye. "Ah, after I slapped him and started yelling at him he seemed rather...slow to realize I had mentioned Cupid was my brother." It had definitely not been due to an injury either. She had swung at others with far more force than she had with Phobos. She had only hit him hard enough for it to sting, not to addle his brain.

A thought suddenly occurred to her. "He also looked ill. He made some excuse, but-" She scowled. There was no reason to finish that sentence. Snow was a healer and even if the Tooth Fairy did not know her well, she likely knew this fact due to the last time they had seen each other. Snow was not someone that a poor excuse about the effects of injuries could be given to. "He looked a bit like he had a bad fever and had forced himself out of bed nonetheless: bloodshot eyes, sluggish, and probably a higher temperature. I'm not entirely sure if he was aware of it. If he was, then he chose to lie to me about it."

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 08:28 PM

"Oh, right," Toothiana replied with a small shake of her head hearing the question in Snow's tone when she mentioned Fearlings. The Nightmare Men and Dream Pirates that made up the Fearling forces had been the bulk of Pitch's helpers when they first started fighting him and so she sometimes forgot that they were becoming somewhat less present in the war. Oh they were still around and causing trouble but it was possible the once seemingly endless hoard was dwindling. Instead Pitch had shifted his focus from creating new Fearlings to Nightmares and recruiting other beings and it was those enemies that the newer Guardians were likely more familiar with.

"They made up Pitch's army when he destroyed the Golden Age and when he first rose here on Earth." She explained. "They had been ordinary people once, mostly from the Constellations, but were twisted and changed. The process and specifics aren't something I know much about but the result was beings that seemed to follow Pitch completely, only bent on spreading fear and destruction." Honestly she was grateful that that was one tactic Pitch had given up. From what she had seen in their early battles the Fearlings could not really be reasoned with, they knew only their hunger for fear and spreading darkness. And yet, they had once been innocents- men, women, and even children who had been caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and suffered a terrible transformation.

As they settled on the platform Tooth listened carefully to Snow White's explanation. Not only a change in behavior but a...loss of touch with the present. And growing more aggressive that usual, apparently openly wanting to kill Cupid. Surely something was at work and whether Nightmare Sand or not it was nothing good. She frowned in thought about all of the information, it did sound like some sort of...corruption or control being acted on him. But could really help Snow White with determining the source or, more importantly, a solution?

"I think Cupid is right that something is at work on your friend," she replied slowly. "You may have to talk to others more familiar with Nightmare Sand to be certain but that seems as good a guess as any. "Do you know if he crossed paths with Pitch at any time? As far as I'm aware he is the only one who can control that sand." It was possible for someone like Sandy or even pure hearted believers to convert Nightmare sand back into its true form but as far as utilizing it went Pitch was the only one Tooth had seen being capable of that.

MOMO
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 09:14 PM

A frown crossed Snow's face at the Tooth Fairy's explanation as to what a fearling was. The creature sounded like something that her father would have known about. After all, Charles was, to her knowledge, incredibly old and the Golden Age had happened a long time ago. Moreover, the immortal dealt a fair amount with purifying and corruption. A being that had once been a normal person but had been corrupted beyond identification sounded like something he would know about. It did make her somewhat curious as to why he had never told her about them. She knew that he was not entirely fond of the Guardians. It was not something he had ever hid from her, despite his fondness of her. However, she could not help but wonder if he had ever withheld something as important as that due to her being a Guardian.

"So their souls were corrupted," she summarized. There were many ways to corrupt a person- and, alternatively, do the exact opposite, though she would argue that such a process was little better- whether it being touching a person's heart or their center. However, if they had been twisted and changed to the point that their very being had been changed then their souls must have been corrupted. Whether it was to the point that they could not be saved she could not say.

The Easter Bunny's words at the Masquerade were suddenly making a lot more sense.

She was not entirely sure whether the Tooth Fairy's words about the Nightmare King having stopped such an act were true. After all, it sounded like his ability to use Nightmare Sand was something new. He must have been able to corrupt people by another method in the past, one which he had given up for some reason. Had he started to corrupt people again, just by another method?

She knew what the Tooth Fairy was implying. She would probably have to search out the Sandman or...someone else. She was not entirely sure who else would know anything about any of the specifics of Nightmare Sand besides him and the Nightmare King. She supposed she could try asking Douglas, but that was probably a shot in the dark.

Snow's face shifted, looking relatively strained at Toothiana's question. She was not entirely sure how to answer the question. The clear answer was yes, he definitely had. Phobos had told her himself that he had actually fought against Guardians at Avalon when some had come for the first attack to try and rescue Arthur. However, she was not entirely sure how such information would be received. She doubted that the Tooth Fairy would react entirely negatively as she doubted that the older Guardians viewed the Immortal War as an actual war as some of the newer Guardians she had met did. However, she was not sure if the older Guardians viewed things as she did.

"He...probably did," she said hesitantly, "He holds domain over fear in regards to war and his father is an ally of Pitch Black." She knew it was a fairly vague explanation, but it was probably enough to make it clear that her...friend was likely involved with Pitch Black. She just did not want to say such words out loud. The reality of it was already distasteful enough to acknowledge.

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 09:40 PM

"Most likely," Toothiana replied with a nod at Snow's assessment of Fearlings. She could not honestly give a definitive answer about what happened or the state of the victim's soul after the transformation. "That or...destroyed." She added, thinking aloud though her voice made it clear the idea was a most unwelcome one. The Tooth Fairy was no expert in souls- Snow White herself or Charles would surely have a better grasp on what could or could not be done to damage a being's very soul. "I've only seen victims after the fact, not the process itself." She added. Tooth knew that Pitch had wanted to turn Katherine into a fearling princess to stand by his side but all of his attempts had been thwarted. And then he had ceased the attempt altogether once Emily Jane became involved.

With such a serious topic it was no surprise that there would be a great deal to think about. So Toothiana waited as Snow seemed to consider what information the older Guardian had given and as she seemed to think about how to answer Tooth's question. When she did it was nothing comforting. If she had said that it were impossible, or even unlikely, that her friend and Pitch had ever met Toothiana would have suggested she look to some other source of his change than nightmare sand. After all, as far as she knew Pitch was the only one capable of controlling the corrupted sand and she was pretty sure he needed to be in proximity to them. But Snow White did believe they had likely met and the Tooth Fairy could understand the reasoning. It also gave her some new information. Her friend was considered a deity and one who held domain over fear. Of course there were still a number of options there, even single pantheons sometimes had more than one variation of fear gods. And unfortunately that was exactly the sort of being Pitch would almost certainly make a point to meet with. Whether that particular god was interested in supporting the Nightmare King or not was hard to say but Tooth suspected Pitch would at least try to reach out to them one way or another. If nothing else their domain and his work did overlap.

There was also information in what Snow White had not said. At first Toothiana had thought her only referring to "a friend" was just a matter of keeping things simple. Assuming Tooth did not know him personally and not seeing a reason to identify him. But now...the longer they discussed the issue it seemed odd for a name not to have been mentioned. Still there was something...familiar about what they were discussing. Suddenly Toothiana gasped in realization, iridescent feathers rising in her shock as the train of thought brought back a memory from over a year ago came to mind.

But I'll be staying away from...Phobos for a while I think. I know we technically won. But....it's not over. Not...by a mile. I don't know what he did to Phobos but it seems like he's started not just...recruiting people, but he's somehow forcing their hand. We need to watch out for that.

"Phobos," she breathed. "It has been going on this long?" She asked, anxiously. She had advised her fairies to keep an eye out when Caerwyn first told her but there had been no real sign of the fear god. And no accounts of similar circumstances. Toothiana had hoped that the Greek gods may have found a solution or that perhaps the effect Caer witnessed was just a temporary condition. But if Snow White had seen it too and was still concerned...then obviously something very dangerous was at work.

MOMO
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 01:27 AM

A deep frown crossed Snow's face at the Tooth Fairy's face. The mention of souls being destroyed was...disturbing, if she were honest. Of course, she was not entirely oblivious to such powers. Haven itself had been built in a manner that required angels who protected the souls. After all, there were far more people than most thought who would enjoy seeing a soul corrupted. However, to see one destroyed was...another matter entirely. A soul which was destroyed went against the natural order. After all, once a soul was destroyed it could not be returned- not to her knowledge that is.

She was not entirely sure whether or not she should be offended that such a matter had never been explained to her by her father. After all, Pitch Black had existed longer than she. She was not entirely sure why he would not wish to speak of someone who could taint a soul even before she had agreed to become a Guardian. Perhaps...he did not know?

Still, that was a matter for another day.

Her expression shifted to something which was visibly uncomfortable at the shift in the Tooth Fairy's expression. It appeared as though she had said too much as the elder Guardian was able to connect the dots, realizing exactly who she was speaking of. She was not entirely sure how to proceed, but...retreating did not seem to be an option. After all, the Tooth Fairy did not seem...judgmental, as another might have been.

So, proceeding was probably best, and perhaps just a bit more truthfully. "...Yes," she said softly, "I'm...not exactly sure when it started." She hated that so much, but it was probably her own fault. "I was not on Earth for several months after Avalon was taken back due to a wound." She was not entirely sure if the Tooth Fairy knew about that, but she somewhat doubted it. After all, the only person who had actually seen her father whisk her away had been Ares and Douglas. Ares obviously had no reason to tell a Guardian. Douglas...might have considering how the Guardians had attacked, but considering what the overgrown rabbit was like he might not have given all the details, particularly since she doubted he knew all of them. Heck, he probably still didn't know about them since he had never bothered to ask and she had never bothered to explain.

Probably not what most would think friends should do, but then the two were an odd pair despite being friends. "But it sounded like it happened before then. Phobos was fine months before then." Her brow knit and she tried to think when their second meeting- the first, in Phobos' mind- had been. It...had not been that far back, now that she thought about it. "It...probably started sometime after I met him again in mid-2024. He was fine then and the few times afterwards."

She just was not sure around when he had changed. From what everyone was saying, it sounded like it had happened sometime during her training with Ares. It would not be too surprising considering that she had not seen him too much around then.

Her brow creased. "Is it...bad that it has been going on this long?" She was pretty sure that it was not, but she just was not sure to what extent.

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 04:23 AM

At Snow White's reaction to Tooth guessing her afflicted friend's idenity it was clear she had been deliberately avoiding naming them. Which now that she had discovered their identity she could understand the angel's hesitance. The idea of a Guardian being close to a being of fear was certainly unconventional. But Toothiana had seen enough of the world to know that fear had its place and that just because a being was tied to it did not automatically mean they would abuse fear as Pitch sought to. Still, the fact that all she heard of someone having a direct encounter with Phobos, beyond the myths of long ago, was when he had attacked Caerwyn. Not exactly the best impression to have but it was worth considering this dark influence they both seemed to believe he was under.

"I'm not sure if it changes anything really," Toothiana answered when Snow questioned whether the length of time was a bad sign. The length of time had been a surprise to her but more because the lack of repeated trouble had made her think that perhaps it had been remedied. Now though it seemed that it was just either luck or others managing to keep him away from Caerwyn and anyone else the effect might have made him more aggressive towards. No matter what the effect that Snow described was nothing good. It was just a question of what could be done to cure him and avoid anyone else getting hurt.

"But it would suggest that this is not something that will go away on its own," she added somberly. If it had been a casual exposure to nightmare sand or any other corrupting force there might have been a chance that it could, in a manner of speaking, run its course and fade from his system. But if that were the case Tooth thought there ought to have been some noticeable improvement.

SNOW WHITE
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 11:15 PM

Snow found herself grateful that the Tooth Fairy did not seem affected by the fact that the person she was concerned over was a being of fear. She did not particularly know if the elder Guardian knew that her friend was probably aligned with Pitch, but for the moment it did not matter. As far as the angel was concerned, it only really mattered if Phobos was back to normal. Well, mostly. Even she had lines she was unwilling to cross.

Nonetheless, she found herself relatively confused by the other Guardian's words. While her words were somber, it was not entirely clear to Snow what the solution might be. She was aware that there might be no solution or that the Tooth Fairy might not know if there was a solution. After all, the woman had told her herself that she was no expert on the subject.

Slowly, she nodded. "Is there any way to help him?" she asked.

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 02:27 AM

Toothiana truly wished she could offer something substantial to Snow White. She had come all this way seeking the help of the older Guardian and was understandably worried for her friend. Being controlled by some dark force, be it Nightmare Sand or anything else, was a serious matter indeed. And it was something the Guardians should try to help if they could.

"If there is, it's beyond my knowledge," Toothiana answered, regret clear in her voice. She did manage a small, hopeful look after a moment though and reached a hand to touch Snow's arm lightly. "But perhaps with the help of some others a way can be found," she added. "Sandy would be a good start and maybe your own abilities will prove helpful." She had seen what Snow White did while defending Punjam Hy Loo. She had a talent for healing and for cleansing dark forces of course if it was that simple Toothiana assumed she would have done it already. But still, even if it was a more complex solution her natural abilities may yet still play an important part.

SNOW WHITE
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 03:58 AM

A sense of of disappointment filled Snow at the Tooth Fairy's answer. While she had known that there was a fair chance that the woman would not know much considering she had admitted that her knowledge was relatively secondhand, she had hoped that she would not need to turn to the Sandman. It was not beyond her knowledge that she would likely struggle to find the older Guardian.

"Right," she said before offering a strained smile, "I will probably look into such things." The latter suggestion would certainly be easier, considering how easy it was to bump into Nightmares. "You...would not happen to know how to find the Sandman, would you?"

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.