Add Reply
New Poll

Of eyes that see things much too far..., L'Ancian Mor-Illetor Plotter
✧ L'ANCIAN MOR-ILLETOR
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 01:51 PM
Ancient • Caprician Celestial • Inquisitivity • Netherlands

user posted image

She always had that about her, that look of otherness, of eyes that see things much too far, and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world.
-Joanne Harris

L'Ancian Mor-Illetor

ethereal, almost ghostly
Capricorn Celestial Inquisitivity

fondness

Fauna is L'Ancian's first love, she will enjoy the company of most any simple animal. This, of course, becomes a little more complex when that animal has the intelligence of a human, like wargs, dragons, and the such. Her best friends are a barn owl named Avalon and two starlings named Mia and Eli. L'Ancian also has a fondness for children, especially curious children. Anyone on a quest for some sort of knowledge can be expected to be aided by L'Ancian. Of anyone else, she is quietly suspicious, simply because she does not want The Nightmare King to find her. L'Ancian doesn't know that there are other survivors of the Golden Age on Earth, but recently she had been putting out a series of books set on an alien planet which, if any celestial read, would know it to be Capricorn. In general, it is hard for her to make friends because she seems to just make people uncomfortable in general, which would be her eyes. Even when she wears her veil or sunglasses, the person at which she looks will feel a little uncomfortable around her, that is just the way of the eyes. After all, no one wants someone reading their thoughts. Despite this, she is actually very kind, and will do anything in her power to make her seem less scary. She talks quietly and moves slowly, which she doesn't realize makes her very eerie looking. She is also a hermit, preferring to hide away in her large home in The Netherlands and only going out to research, for errands, and to symphonies. L'Ancian loves music.

animosity

The Nightmare King and Anti-Guardians. Though, this is more fear than anything. She does not want to be around them, she does not want them to find her, and she's lived every day on Earth in fear than The Nightmare King will find her. She will actively try not to interact with them She doesn't like people are needlessly cruel, though she may be a little flexible with that. Anyone who harms animals and children without purpose, she shuns. She doesn't like adult humans all too well either. She finds they are too focused on the wrong things in life and don't have any curiousity or wonder left in them. In general, L'Ancian is kind and understanding, and will interact with anyone who isn't an Anti-Guardian or has a connection to The Nightmare King.

intimacy

Not...looking for anything. If it happens, it happens, but it's not of no real concern to her. She doesn't have a type, and she's only felt a flutter of her heart once. L'Ancian is a bit of a workaholic and likes to always be doing something. With a brain focused on so many other things, she won't even realize someone may be interested in her. Someone who decides to be with L'Ancian will, at some point, probably have to allow her to look them in the eyes.

© RAIN OF SHINE
PM
^
☽ NINIANNE TAMESIS
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 02:54 PM
1600 • Lady of the Lake • Justice • Avalon
Lady Archive 686 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

Ninianne and L'Ancian

I definitely think these two would get along well. Ninianne actually also has the ability to see into the qualities of other people when she looks at them, nowhere near the extent of L'Ancian (Ninianne's ability is limited to recognizing positive and negative leadership qualities and/or ambitions) but it may be a level of understanding they can share in a way. Overall Ninianne's not the type to judge anyone on first glance so even if there is an unsettling or eerie vibe about her Ninianne would take the time to get to know her. Ninianne also does believe in the importance of understanding and learning and she especially loves stories so I could see them getting along well.

I had a sort of random thought though I'm not sure if it would work. Ninianne was a mortal in the 5th Century and due to being born to an unwed mother and unknown father(s) she and her sisters were often ostracized by the other villages. So if L'Ancian would have been around England at that time it is possible that she could have run into Ninianne wandering around the woods or something. If Ninianne saw her eyes or any sign of her powers she would probably have thought she was either a fae or some sort of goddess (Christianity was being introduced but a lot of the old pagan culture still remained at the time). The only thing is in rp Ninianne only learned about the Golden Age during the site's time when she met Caspian and found out about the Cancer Constellation so would look to avoid L'Ancian saying anything that spelled out where she was from too clearly. This would only be if you were interested in a past thread or just wanted to play with a relationship existing and then L'Ancian finding out that Ninianne became immortal.

It might be simpler though to just have them cross paths in current time and see where things go from there. Either way, I imagine these two would get along well enough and if they met current time Ninianne could fill her in on there being other Celestial survivors and what's going on with the Guardian and Anti-Guardian stuff.

L'ANCIAN MOR-ILLETOR
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 07:04 PM
22 • Flying Squirrel • Cheesecake • Momo's Pocket Dimensions

Pandora & L'Ancian: Soooo, this might be complex to be honest. Pandora actually tends to play music quite often, as it not only works well for a medium for her illusion magic but it is something she enjoys as someone who is blind. However, she is meant to have recently become allied with Pitch. It is a relatively difficult situation, as Pandora is a very naive (and slightly dim) person despite her age. So, she is incredibly unaware of the more malevolent qualities of Pitch (which he is definitely aware of due to how easy it was for him to gain her trust).

I imagine that this might make an interaction between them complex. Mind you, Pandora is otherwise someone I imagine L'Ancian getting along with due to how curious Pandora is and a few shared qualities. However, if something like Pitch ever came up it might become increeeedibly obvious how naive Pandora is about the subject. she pretty much believes everything Pitch told her about it She doesn't know about the existence of celestials so L'Ancian would be pretty safe <3

Niulang & L'Ancian: I have so many headcanons right here, but we'll leave that under the rug So, Niulang is my celestial from Aquarius. I imagine that Niulang might hit the more complex area of L'Ancian's love for fauna. Niulang is actually part of the Chinese Zodiac, coming the from the line of the Horse. His line is meant to have the ability to shift into a horse. However, this is meant to be something that is less a shapeshifting ability and more...being akin to a horse, I suppose? Like, members of the house are capable of speaking to horses and animals akin to them and certain abilities are enhanced.

I'm not sure how these two would get along, to be honest. Niulang tends to act like a soft spoken individual, but is generally kind and understanding. He's relatively down to earth (which probably has to due with the fact he was a herdsman)and has a relatively different set of beliefs than many of the other celestials (for instance, he is practically a pacifist). It might be interesting if these two met. Though, fair warning he would probably admit to being a celestial XD Niulang is not that cautious since he is pretty much the oldest of the current celestials alive and was exiled to Earth before he could get involved in the meat of the war stuff.

Vlad & L'Ancian: I was not sure which hyooman to throw at you, so I decided to throw the one who she would have a higher chance of bumping into. If L'Ancian goes out for symphonies and research, then she has a pretty good chance of bumping into Vlad (even if some of the research might be magical), as Vlad is a classy and rich man.

Well, that and half dead :P

I tend to depict Vlad as someone who is meant to be seen as an eccentric by society. He's meant to be one of the richest people in the world, but he has some strange- by society's standards, of course- views that he's not entirely quiet. Well that, and he has an odd sense of humour. Basically, he is meant to be a huge believer. He pretty much believes anything is technically possible, as he views magic as a mere extension of science. He pretty much jumps on the logical train of it all. Moreover, he is actually meant to be involved in somewhat in the magical scene.....though not in any sort of good way.

I am not exactly sure if these two would get along though. Vlad is meant to be a loner who tends to dislike most people (except the smols), but acts like he doesn't. He is pretty good at coming off as kind (mostly) and it would be pretty dang obvious that he has a lot more curiosity and wonder than your average adult. However, he is a very secretive man, hiding the extent of most things about him. He's meant to be the sort of person who is not good, but not bad as well. He just views the world as grey and has done a lot of bad things in the past and still does bad things but not to the same extent (he has a lot of lines now).

He's also meant to have been affiliated with a person or two involved with Pitch Black- though he does not realize this ofc- in the past before he cut off connection (because of those lines I mentioned).

So...yeah...idk if they would get along >>

Giraloma & L'Ancian: Idk if L'Ancian would end up near her part of the city, but I think this might be an interesting interaction. Giraloma is meant to be heavily interested in magic, as a child would; however, dad (Ryder Cox) isn't much of a believer and any belief he does have he tends to rationalize. It tends to make an interesting contrast since Ryder has only taken her in about a year ago or so and he is very new to being a parent. So, he's making a lot of mistakes and doesn't realize that there are just some things he should not be saying to her (one example might be that he doesn't realize that he should be too honest with her since she is only 9).

It's a relatively long story, but I would not call Giraloma the most curious child (most of which probably has to do with some negative experience with curiosity and some symptoms to her mental problems). I could see a meeting between them being interesting due to L'Ancian's fondness of children...which would hold a contrast in Giraloma's dislike for females, especially adult ones.

LORISA
PM
^
✧ ANTARES
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 11:34 PM
Unknown • Scorpii Cyborg • Dedication • Unknown

LORISA It's easier to just type your name so I will LOL

TARS & LANCIE
We discussed this briefly - the idea of these two meeting...whereabouts does she spend most of her time? Tars for the most part is in the European countryside in hiding. Actually GETTING them to meet shouldn't be too hard, since Tars usually goes out to get supplies or otherwise takes detours to scout the area and make sure there's no Bad People. We could have them meet in a couple ways though.....

1. "Omg a cyborg what are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere you're definitely not from earth"
2. They fight. Tars is extremely wary, and if he has reason to believe she might be the enemy, he will fight.
3. They fight A BAD GUY. Like a Fearling or something? Cool team-up in the woods, yo.
PM
^
☆ LORISA
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 03:11 AM
23 • Boglin • A Tiny Wooden Baby • Canada

NINIANNE TAMESIS
Ninianne and L'Ancian
Just on the two facts that Ninianne wouldnt be too scared of her and they hold the same reverence for knowledge is enough to peak L’Ancian’s interest. The fact that they have similar abilities is just an added bonus.
I like the idea of L’Ancian knowing her when she was much younger, and imparting wisdom on her. L’Ancian liked to tell stories of Capricorn, but that early in history it was probably still much too fresh for her, which is a possible excuse for her not telling the stories of Capricorn to Ninianne specifically. I think it’d be super cute for L’Ancian to take care of Ninianne in the forest and, like, sort of mentor her. It’d be a really sweet relationship, I think. Teach her the ways of the forest~
I would be interested in both possibilities of doing a present thread, where they have an established relationship, or a past thread. My core idea for L’Ancian finding out about the other constellations was for someone who knows about it to read her stories and recognize that and seek her out. But, if that idea doesn’t work in the end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Edit: It seems like Niulang might be going with the book mentioned above.

MOMO
Pandora & L'Ancian
L’ANCIAN WANTS TO SAVE THIS POOR CHILD FROM THE EVIL BAD MAN PLS
Honestly, though, she’d want to help her and teach her as best she can. L’Ancian is very afraid of Pitch but… she might just go in the way of danger so that she could save a child from something they don’t fully understand. I’m very interested in the idea of L’Ancian trying to save Pandora from the Anti-Guardians, even if in the end it fails for her.
Low-key wants to steal Pandora away to her big home. Pls child, let me take care of you.

Niulang & L'Ancian
*lifts up rug and pulls headcanons out* tell me
I did have an idea for a celestial, but I’m not 100% sure if it’ll work for Niulang. The way I sort of pictures L’Ancian finding out about the celestials is because she writes a fictional book series based in Capricorn, and a celestial reads it, recognizes Capricorn, and wants to find the author? It would only work if Niulang kept up with some modern literature. There is also some mystery around the author, penname Leona Vandermeer, because she has been writing things under than name for nearly and century.
Either way, I could see these two having very calming and gentle conversations in a simple setting, mostly. L’Ancian herself is pretty much a pacifist, but she can sometimes get her head a little two up in the clouds. Either she’s got her head right into the earth doing research, or up in the cloud imagining stories with very little in between.
I think she would be very interested in researching the whole horse thing. I think she would find that absolutely enthralling and want to try to understand it.

Vlad & L'Ancian
I think it’s possible for them to get along, and even if they don’t, it may still be interesting.
His interest in magic is a very important key element in bringing L’Ancian in, as she would be interested in what he’s found out about magic on Earth. She may also like showing him some Caprician magic and maybe even teaching him some. If she is able to see the part of him that is curious, she will absolutely cling onto him. If Vlad isn’t too too secretive about his lighter side, I’m sure L’Ancian would get along with him really well. L’Ancian had a lot of wonder and curiousity to show as well, so maybe that could be a way for her to coax it out of Vlad? I also think she’ll like how eccentric he is. That mean’s he’s interesting to talk to!
I doubt his minor connections to Pitch will be an issue in the beginning. The bad things may be a problem, but that wholly depends on what they are and them talking out the ethics of even some of the recent bad things could be interesting.
They could probably meet in something research or symphony based. I’d like to try to so something more research based, maybe even in a park, or a botanical garden? The are both classy and rich, so I think the garden would be lovely~

Giraloma & L'Ancian
Mom!L’Ancian to the rescue with top-tier parenting skills. Okay, not actually, but L’Ancian always loves raising children to be the best possible version of themselves. This may help a bit, as you said Ryder isn’t exactly experienced in the whole parenting department. Though, L’Ancian is often too honest with children herself, just because she thinks that any knowledge someone wants, they should have. She… may spoil some kids by answering too many questions about things she really shouldn’t.
L’Ancian only really spends time in the city if she needs to run errands, talk to her publishing company, or do research. Sometimes she will go places just to experience them. I’m sure she’d end up at many museums, reading through all the information for each artifact. Or, going to a specific library because they seem to have a copy of a very obscure book she is looking for. She enjoys parks as well, and they’ll often be the only santuary for her when she must take a trip to the cities.
L’Ancian would be saddened by Giraloma, I feel. To meet a child that’s already lost so much of that spark that make children so wonderful would really dampen her spirits. At the same time, I feel like it would be her mission to re-ignite that childish flame that Giraloma seems to have lost. I don’t think she would give up easily on this task either, even if he dislikes her because she is female.

ANTARES
TARS & LANCIE
European countryside works very well. L’Ancian tries to spend the majority of her time at home, which is a large countryside estate in The Netherlands. She hides.

1. A possibility if she could recognize that it’s Scorpioi tech, which is possible because we’ve discussed some lore between Caprician and Scorpio that could work to our advantage here.
2. Yeah, I could see a fight happening here, no problem. With the eerie vibes she gives off, it’s totally possible she could feel like an Anti-Guardian or something like that. This could work in conjunction with idea 1, even. I doubt L’Ancian would fight back very hard, probably mostly just defend herself.
3. This could also work in conjunction with idea 1. However, I doubt L’Ancian would fight a bad guy connected to Pitch. She’s… far more likely to get out of there as fast as possible. Her cowardice when faced with anything connected to The Nightmare King could be quite fun, though.
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 04:42 AM

Pandora & L'Ancian:I reaaaally like the idea of this, though I imagine that it would be something of a failed attempt due to a mixture of anti-guardians/Pitch having gotten to her first and her reasons for allying with him. Since the subject of who she is allied with probably would not come up immediately, perhaps the two could cross paths and that could be a relatively positive experience? I imagine that if they crossed paths again or talked long enough the subject would eventually come up (as would Pandora's obvious cluelessness).

Niulang & L'Ancian: So, headcanon wise, I imagine that these twos constellations have some shared history, mainly in that at least one of the founders of (the civilization of) Aquarius were from Capricorn. I personally tend to envision that the first Emperor of Aquarius was an uneducated, but relatively magical Capricorn who wanted to expand his knowledge by traveling among the stars, and he eventually did so after meeting a foreigner, the Snake zodiac, who became known as the Man of Gold (known by this due to his unusual magic that held sway over the luck of others).

A lot of this is meant to lead to various headcanons about the twos past that basically can be summarized up as the two constellations having a relatively on & off relationship since Aquarius' founding (starting with it being off since its founding since the First Emperor is meant to have been a butt).

And Niulang is vaguely tied to this because he comes from a line that was born from a bastard child of the Aquarian royal line

Actually that might! Aquarius is meant to have possessed a culture that was highly rooted in stories. Since Niulang was part of the lower class, he's been more used to hearing stories by speech. However, I imagine that he probably tends to read fiction more than anything since he views it as a relatively good way to understand or learn languages or writing or similar things. Aquarius is meant to have had a lot of immigrants, particularly within his caste (and the one below it), so he would probably recognize if the book was eerily similar to anything he had heard in the past about Capricorn. So...yah XD He theoretically could end up trying to find her her based off of that (and he tends to work on whims as it is).

From the sound of it, they would definitely get along :3 If she was interested in the horse bit, I can see them possibly bonding over that since Niulang could actually tell her a fair amount about it (if it ever came up).

Vlad & L'Ancian: I definitely like the idea of her possibly showing him magic. Vlad is...sort of capable of magic? He's pretty much half-dead due to an accident that happened when he was in college, so he has the abilities of a ghost, as well as some other ones that are special to himself. As such, he probably would not be surprised by the occurrence but definitely curious about it all.

As for his curiosity, Vlad's curiosity and wonder tend to be relatively obvious. He's meant to be publicly known as an eccentric as he's not entirely quiet about all his beliefs. He tends to be a bit quiet about the extent of them, so that would probably be what might need to be coaxed out of him. He just tends to be very rough around the edges and has a hard time genuinely warming up to people. So, he'll come off like he likes people, but the difference between that behaviour probably becomes very obvious when he actually warms up to someone.

The connection to Pitch is meant to be reaaaally minor. Basically, he's meant to have previously known Ver (evil Scorpio lady who made Tars a robo) and worked with her. However, he eventually realized the extent (or some degree of it anywho) of what she had planned and pretty much noped out XD Something Carmal and I have plotted but have not yet RPed. Vlad's ethics are meant to be very grey, since he's a sort of "do whatever I need to to get what I want" sort of fella so any chat about that would defo be interesting (though he is meant to have become a bit better about that).

Hmmm, I like the idea of them meeting somewhere research based. A botanical garden would definitely work since it fits some of the things that Vlad researches.

Giraloma & L'Ancian: XD

I suppose a better way to describe Giraloma is that she is incredibly cautious with women. She's had very bad experiences with them, so she tends to approach females with a lot of caution. However, she is able to warm up to some of them. Naturally depends upon the person.

From the sound of things, Giraloma would probably be able to warm up to her. There would probably just be an awkward period of her being uber cautious. One idea I have is them possibly meeting due to something school related? Giraloma is meant to be homeschooled as she has a dissociative identity disorder. I imagine that some of this is done through a [online] homeschool program since Ryder is relatively busy due to his gang stuff. The other stuff probably involves her being taken to places by her bodyguard. I like the idea of her being at a museum. Maybe a visit to the American Museum of Natural History? Alternatively, Metropolitan Museum of Art?

LORISA
PM
^
✧ ANTARES
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 12:24 AM

LORISA

She would very probably recognize him as being Scorpii developed - if only because he's steam powered XD THAT IS THE SCORPII WAY. If she probably wouldn't engage in a fight, then he probably wouldn't either - while Tars is very much "KILL THE ANTIS" he's also very aware that it'd be best if he saves his energy and stuff - so as a result he probably wouldn't fight unless she gave him reason to. He'd be more likely to go all "answer my questions or else I will fite u" and such <_< Would that work?
PM
^
☽ NINIANNE TAMESIS
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 02:52 AM
1600 • Lady of the Lake • Justice • Avalon
Lady Archive 686 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

Ninianne and L'Ancian

Decisions, decisions XD. I'm thinking it might be simpler to go with a current time meeting and just kind of play whatever past interactions they had by ear and/or decide specifics as they come up. That would mean that L'Ancian might be in for a little bit of a surprise seeing someone she knew as a completely mortal girl now being immortal and Lady of the Lake. So it could be interesting from both perspectives and we can say that it's happening after the Niulang meeting (IC time) if that makes it easier and lets L'Ancian have some idea of other survivors being out there.

If that works for you, do you have any preference for who should start?

LORISA
PM
^
☆ LORISA
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 01:53 PM
23 • Boglin • A Tiny Wooden Baby • Canada

MOMO

Pandora & L'Ancian

Yeah, that sounds good to me. Will they cross paths by some happenstance or sort of purposefully? I can’t think of how they could do so purposefully, though that is always my preference. L’Ancian will always approach lone children and make sure they are safe and cared for. She spends time in forests, but she can also be in cities, though it is less common. They could meet near one of the entrances to the Pitch’s Labyrinth, if Pandora uses them.

Niulang & L'Ancian
These headcanons are accepted as canon, honestly. I see no reason not to do this and it enriches both constellations and the relationship between Niulang and L’Ancian. Later I will be making a Lore post for Capricorn and I would love to include this information. I feel like Capricorn would low-key think they sort of own Aquarius because it’s founder came from Capricorn. They would never say is blatantly, but there would be undertones of it, which could cause a lot of strain to make it a really convincing on and off relationship.
L’Ancian may show some of that disposition, just because that’s what she heard, but I doubt she would be especially aggressive about it, instead just being very misinformed about Capricorn’s relationship with Aquarius. She never actually spent much time studying their political strifes, but she would be very interested in learning them.
Gosh, thank you so much for having a celestial that could work with the plot I came up with. Bless you.
Capricorn actually had a lot of refugees during the fall of the Golden Age and even before that welcomed a lot of people. Funny how they turned out similar like that.
I really, really like this one and would like to start it up as soon as possible, as it’s basically going to be L’Ancian’s introduction thread. Considering the nature of Niulang being the one searching out L’Ancian, would you mind starting the thread? I can’t imagine a post from me would be very helpful as a first post! I’d like to do this one just about month or two in the past from the current timeline as well, if that's okay.

Vlad & L'Ancian
All of this definitely makes me think they’d get along. L’Ancian is must easier to get along with than my other characters, the only real obstacle being her eyes. Though, from what you’ve said so far, it seems like Vlad is eccentric enough to actually enjoy them?
I can write the starter for this thread.
-places in pile of Starters I Need to Write For Momo-

Giraloma & L'Ancian
I don’t believe Giraloma will have too much trouble when warming up to L’Ancian, unless she’s spooked easily. THE EYES MAN, I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE EYES.
I think the American Museum of Natural History would work very well.
Either one of us can write this starter, I think.

ANTARES

Antares and L’Ancian
Yes, this will work well for me. L’Ancian is very willing to answer questions for people! Though, she may be a bit cautious until she realizes that he has Scorpii tech. So, that will all work in favour for Tars, honestly. She’ll have plenty of questions of her own.

NINIANNE TAMESIS

Ninianne and L'Ancian
This all sounds great to me. L’Ancian may not recognize her until she introduces herself by name, and I think that could be super interesting. One quick question: to understand the culture and language if a new location she would often look into the eyes of one of the children there, would Ninianne be one of those children, or should we assume it was a different child?

I have no real preference for who starts. i have just started a new job with a lot more responsibility than my previous one, and I have some personal life stuff that's going to take up some time as well, so it might be a week before I can get it up. We could just inform the other if one of us starts writing it so the other doesn't spend the time doing it? :)
PM
^
♔ LADY ARCHIVE
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 03:04 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A
Lady Archive 674 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

I don't really have a preference of whether Ninianne would be or not. If she did it might have put Ninianne a little on edge with that feeling of someone in her head but once she saw L'Ancian didn't mean any harm and was just trying to learn and understand more she would be fine with it.

And just whoever gets to it first just letting the other know sounds fine to me.

LORISA
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 07:49 PM

LORISA

Pandora & L'Ancian: Pandora in Pitch's labyrinth is a recipe for disaster even if she is an ally XD From the sound of it, it would be relatively easy for them to meet purposely actually! Pandora actually looks incredibly young. She tends to jump between two different forms, one which looks fourteen and the other which looks sixteen. The older one makes it relatively clear that she is not human, but she tends to keep out of it depending on where she is as she has wings that are too fragile for flight.

I like the idea of L'Ancian approaching her, thinking that she might be a lone child only to realize that...Pandora is definitely not a child XD The way she talks tends to make it immediately obvious that she is a relatively curious, but ignorant magical who is probably very old. It is pretty open as to where this could be. Pandora tends to wander pretty much anywhere since she has an unfortunate blessing that comes with the price of her having to wander as she can't stay in one place for long periods of time or else she'll suffer extreme pain. If it is in a forest, she would be more likely to look younger and human >>

Niulang & L'Ancian: Omg, I'm gonna ramble if I touch that XD Anyway, I like the sound of that :) Feel free to PM or Skype me if you wanna talk about any of it.

I would be happy to start it <3

Vlad & L'Ancian: I suppose you could say that Vlad is relatively...desensitized to such things? I tend to pull from his source material (that is, Danny Phantom) about how he probably feels about magic and I just imagine he would be almost scientific about it, just nonchalant but curious. Moreover, he's meant to have past (and to a lesser degree, a present) of working with magicals who are weaker than himself so he's relatively exposed. And he's fulling capable of turning his own eyes completely red, irises and all, so probably not that odd XD So yeah, he'd enjoy them on a level of "something new I don't know about!"

Giraloma & L'Ancian: Giraloma is not exactly spooked easily. In fact, she might come off as...rather unusual for a child her age >> She's relatively passive and lacks a fight or flight instinct (both of which are due to her dissociative identity disorder). Howeeever, she does have nyctophobia so if L'Ancian's eyes were a bit too visible Giraloma might have a panic attack or something like that >>

I would be fine with starting this one :3
PM
^
✧ ANTARES
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 12:53 AM

LORISA Excellent, if you'd like I can start a thing <3 If you wanted to though that's alright too. I'll add it to my list but yeh~
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.