Add Reply
New Poll

Katherine Returns, I was gone, but now I am back!
☽ KATHERINE SHALAZAR
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 02:50 AM
320...give or take • Human • Imagination • I am always moving.

I have been gone for a long time, but my journey has brought me back to the Guardians at last. After all these years, after all these centuries I am back! And so much has happened. I hope to introduce you to all my stories and my massive journey that lead me back home.

I have missed you all. Nightlight, North, Aster the list goes on. I can't wait to hear from all of you.

Oh dear, I almost forgot. I am in the middle of a private mission. Shhh...don't tell anybody, but Qwerty and I are working on categorizing all the spirits, myths, and immortals around the world. There are so many, but with some help maybe I can find them all...and survive them all
PMWebsite
^
✧ OKITA SOUJI
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 09:10 AM
181 • Japanese Kami • Endurance • Jukai, Japan

Katherine & Souji

So if Katherine is making a record of all the immortals- perhaps she'd be interested in meeting Souji Okita. While most historical records say he died of Tuberculosis when he was about 25 years old, the truth was he became an Immortal tasked with guarding Japan's nature.

Just don't get him started on Man in the Moon and the War for Belief.
PMAIM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 02:40 PM
22 • Flying Squirrel • Cheesecake • Momo's Pocket Dimensions

Pippa & Katherine: Chances are that these two might cross paths due to Katherine's category work. While I am not entirely sure how they would get along, Pippa is actually doing something similar at the moment. She has been spending the past ten years recording what she has learned about the magical world into into a journal(s). At the moment, she is currently a member of Captain Hook's crew.

...She might be very reluctant to share that knowledge though >> Pippa became quite cynical sometime after she ran away from home and she has enough sense to know that most shouldn't know about her journal work.

Merlin & Katherine: Merlin is currently traveling the world in a long term quest (among several actually) to try and meet all the Guardians. It is a bit difficult since he's currently teaching someone as well, which means he can often be found drifting back to Europe.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.