Add Reply
New Poll

But You've Heard of Me, tag Asheton
✧ NIULANG ALTAIR
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 04:43 PM
Very Old • Celestial Human • Balance • Aquarius Constellation

a
 SKY FULL OF STARS

Traveling had always been a long and mediated business with Niulang. Since the first time he had been on Earth, he had known that it would be better if he were not noticed. After all, Terrians were an unusual species in that they possessed so many other species upon their own planet. In many respects, it dwarfed even what his home constellation, which had commonly brought in immigrants, had kept upon all of its planets. However, with it came a certain racism. Not everyone everywhere was used to a mixing of cultures. It had not particularly helped him that he looked quite similar to Terrians that were quite secluded when he had arrived on Earth. It had made traveling quite difficult.

While such things had certainly lessened over the years, his caution existed for another reason entirely. The Immortal side of the world was beginning to make itself far more known, even some of the celestials peaking out of the woodwork now and again. Personally, he wished to have nothing to do with it, even if he did occasionally wonder if that was the correct course of action. He had seen part of the war slightly and it was enough to have him question the decision. After all, he knew enough about Pitch Black to know that he wanted a fate far worse than any previous Immortal War had wrought. One did not turn their sights upon another planet after wrecking genocide upon so many others for no reason after all.

It was...something to think upon, but perhaps not now. For now, he was a bit more focused upon the boat ride to Asia. September was fast approaching and he would have to make sure that he was there when the month final came. Though, he was not entirely sure as to what he would do once he got there.

He was broken out of his train of thought as the ship was suddenly boarded by what appeared to be armed mortals and began rounding people up, their clearest ambition being robbery. He withheld a grimace; today was not going to be a quiet day.

NOTE: based off of this. Hope this works for a meeting <3 Not sorry for the reference

LLOYDY
PM
^
✧ ASHETON HOLLINS
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 04:30 AM
331 • Human Immortal • Second Chances • Wherever He Feels Like it

we all fall down into the fire
- - and my wishes have all come true
The last time he had set a foot upon a ship had been so long ago. Now that he thought about it, Asheton did not really consider this to be a ship from his standards. It was more like a boat to him. And yes there was a difference. A big difference. It was nothing too special from the look of it. Just a vessel to carry people to whatever destination they had in mind. Nothing more, nothing less. He was usually against such traveling. It had always brought back a ton of painful memories that he wanted to keep them pushed back into the back of his mind. It was rather boring honestly. But beggars couldn’t be choosers. Or whatever how that saying went.

He had his reasons for being here. After those days spent with that blond known as Luke, Asheton found himself in need of the knowledge what exactly happened to his family after he had left. It was lifetimes ago so he knew there was likely a chance he would find nothing but that did little to stop him. He figured to do some sightseeing of the world before actually going back to his hometown. The truth was that he was scared to go back. Scared to find out what really happened when he left to go start a new life. He wouldn’t ever admit it though. Not even to himself.

The man spent a short amount of time, wondering around the boat before getting bored enough to stop. There was nothing too exciting going on. Just people traveling to whatever just like he was. Nothing too particularly interesting. Now what was he going to do to pass the time? He glanced around, only to find nothing. Well… there was always the idea to sleep. He hadn’t gotten nearly enough sleep lately. There was nothing else to do from the look of things.

Shrugging to himself, he pushed himself forward to find a good place to nap. It hadn’t been very long until he found somewhere suitable for what he had in mind. Without wasting another moment, he plopped himself down onto the ground. Within second, he was out like a light, completely unaware that the boat had been boarded on the deck underneath where he was.

Not a good place to nap there, Asheton.

PMEmail
^
✧ NIULANG ALTAIR
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 04:59 AM

a
 SKY FULL OF STARS

The entire process was likely fairly easy for the pirates. The ship that they had boarded was meant for travel instead of trade. As a result, there was no one protecting it from would be invaders.

The people on board were rounded up and expected to hand over their valuables. For the most part, Niulang was not worried. The most valuable thing that he had on his person was his clothing and he doubted that anybody would be taking that from him. If there was anything that he was worried about it was whether or not they planned on taking prisoners. He had heard, through his travels, of the occasional word of pirates kidnapping people. While it appeared as those people were a bit more interested in valuables, he would not put it past them to be interested in more.

"Hey, what's that?" Rather roughly, he found himself grabbed. It took a moment but he realized what had caught their eye. Shit. He had forgotten about his family's heirloom. It was something that he had needed to keep hidden, but it was definitely too valuable to part with. Unless he was dealing with idiots, they would likely recognize that the blade was incredibly valuable. After all, it had not been crafted on Earth and some of the materials within it would likely be unrecognizable to someone with a keen eye.

In fact, it had likely been one of said jewels that had managed to peak out.

"Nothing," he said, plastering on a smile, "Just a present for my son. Doubt you would get much." By the laughter and the tightening of the grip, it was clear that they did not agree. Niulang's gaze hardened and flare of anger rose up within him.

"I think we'll be taking that."

His lips twisted into a scowl. "No." He gaze no other warning before sharply knocking the wind out of the man and making a run for it, paying little mind of the trail of humans on his tail. He quickly turned a corner only to find himself tripping over...a person?

LLOYDY
PM
^
✧ ASHETON HOLLINS
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 06:38 AM

Despite what time of day it was, the man sat there leaning his weight against the wall behind him, sleeping the day away. Why? Because he could. He had nowhere to be and no one to see. Asheton would have likely stayed like that for a number of hours if it hadn’t been for the fact that he had been tripped over by Niulang. Being the light sleeper that he was, he almost instantly woke up from the movement. Groggily he awoke, rubbing his eyes and yawning all the same. He pushed himself to sit upright, glancing around, trying to figure out what woke him up in the first place. Being half asleep he didn’t notice that there was someone else there with him.

All he wanted was to go back to sleep. Sadly for him, he did not get the chance to do that. Rather his purple eyes caught sight of a group of men. He blinked a few times, a little confused of what was going on. He could have worsen he hadn’t been asleep for that long. What happened within like ten minutes? A groan escaped him as he pushed himself to his feet. It was only then that he finally noticed Niulang. Oh. How did he miss that someone was there standing there? He must have been worn out than he first thought.

Choosing to put aside all the questions he had, the pirate decided it would be best to first deal with the ones who he guessed to be chasing the one standing behind him. He was against helping people when he didn’t know the situation but for the moment there was no time for explanations. And from the looks of things the one near him was the victim here. “Why can’t I just have a day without something happening?” He muttered quietly to himself. As much as he wanted to just leave, he couldn’t find it himself to do so. He always had to be the hero. Why that was, he still did not know the answer.

Without another second thought, he kicked off the ground towards the group, releasing his sword from its sheath. He wouldn’t kill them. No, he did not have the stomach for such things unless there was absolutely had to. While they were pirates, they did not deserve to be killed. He would use the blunt side of his cutlass. He knew how to hurt them in other ways without the need of blooding his hands anymore. He attacked the first one and then the second and continued with his attacks before none of them were left standing.

With a sigh, he sheathed his sword, moving his purple gaze over towards Niulang. “Would you mind explaining to me what the hell’s going on?” He finally asked. He was annoyed to say the least. Not really at Niulang. More at the fact that his nap got interrupted than anything else.

Those poor guys~!
PMEmail
^
✧ NIULANG ALTAIR
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 07:35 PM

a
 SKY FULL OF STARS

It took Niulang a moment, but he managed to straighten himself. Running had been quite difficult in itself. The action itself had caused his clothing to become ruined and he was sure that some of it was torn. Grimacing, he absently smoothed himself out before turning his gaze towards the person he had tripped over. While he was definitely in danger, he could not help to feel some worry over the person before him.

For a moment, he was not entirely sure whether or not he should worry. It was clear that the other man, an individual whose appearance was only a few years younger than his own, had been sleeping. Nonetheless, it became entirely clear that he should not as the man kicked himself off the ground as if he had not been sleeping at all. Within moments he had used a sword of some sort to defeat them all. It was clear they were not dead, but he doubted they would getting up anytime soon.

He blinked owlishly as the other man's gaze turned on him. Seeing little harm in answering the stranger, he replied with ease. "The ship is being boarded by pirates," he said, "They are rounding up people and collecting anything they deem valuable, though they might end up kidnapping people." He paused for a moment. "Those ones were a bit angry with me because I attacked someone who attempted to steal a sword of mine."

LLOYDY
PM
^
✧ ASHETON HOLLINS
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 12:38 AM

That is not the answer that Asheton had expected to get. The thought never crossed his mind that there would be a ship full pirates boarding this passenger boat. He forgot that there were even pirates still around this day and age. This is not how he imagined his traveling would be. He wanted things to go smoothly for once. But no fate had others plans for him like always. Leave it to him to end up getting on the same boat that gets boarded. He honestly did not want to get any way involve in this mess. That is how Asheton felt yet he knew things were likely to get very bad very quickly if he didn’t step in and put his skills to some use. This boat would likely not be moving for hours now or possibly not at all if those annoying so-called pirates had a say in it.

Things went from being peaceful for once to possibly having to saving all the innocence currently on the boat. The thing is all he wanted was to finally get some time in to nap. But the people were more important. Once everyone was safe and sound, he would go back to napping.

First things first, he needed some sort of plan. Without so much as a word, he moved himself away from the ones he preciously beat up to go get a look to see what exactly he was up against here. Just as he had imagined, things were not looking so good. There were so many of those fake pirates around. Too many for him to face all on his own even if he went as far as using his magic. A heavy sigh left him. “Well. Shit.” He mumbled, shifting his gaze back onto the other. “Please tell me you know how to fight.”

He had the makings of a plan that could very well save everyone here without anyone getting hurt or kidnapped. Well he had two plans. It was just the first one sounded a lot better and safer. Surely taking out the captain and quartermaster would force this band of pirates crawling back to that ship of theirs. Without those two there would be no one left to lead properly. That was the best shot of getting out of this mess. He just needed to find those two men which was the only problem. From what Asheton could tell, he has yet to see them. As for the second plan... He was still slowly working on that one.

“I may have a plan. I wouldn’t be able to do it alone...” He paused, thinking. That wasn’t really true. He could likely handle it on his lonesome. He knew how to fight well enough to be able to make deal with it. Things might get a little bloody though even if he didn’t want to kill. There was no telling how things could go. It could very well end up how it went with those one he beat up or it could be far worse. “That’s not right. I could do it alone. I would rather not, but in the end the choice is yours to make.”

Lets go beat up some pirates, Niu~

PMEmail
^
✧ NIULANG ALTAIR
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 02:21 AM

a
 SKY FULL OF STARS

A heavy silence settle between the two. As it carried on, it did not go beyond Niulang's notice that his words had probably caused the stranger some distress. As to why, he could only imagine why. Perhaps he had not been expecting that as an answer. It would make sense considering his placement and the fact he had appeared to be sleeping before Niulang had tripped over him.

He hesitated at the question directed at him, not because he lacked skill but because he was quiote sure he knew why he was being asked. He had not planned on fighting previously. He had only acted because something he possessed had been wanted. Moreover, he knew that his sword was something that no human should get their hands on. It was alien and while he personally knew little about it there was no doubt in his mind that some of the material would be completely foreign to a human.

He sighed. "Yes," he finally admitted. He was quite sure that his magic and martial arts skills counted as that. He did pause at the implied question. A pirate raid was not something he wanted to get involved in. However, he was quite sure that this man would do something even if he said no and...well, he was a bit less happy about allowing someone to walk off into trouble despite how he presumably acted. "Very well," he said, "I will help."

LLOYDY
PM
^
✧ ASHETON HOLLINS
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 05:25 AM

It seemed the time he wanted to finally relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean would have to be put on hold until with fighting off a whole crew of pirates at save a bunch of tourist was over. The idea sounded so foreign to him. Asheton not once thought he would ever have to be fighting off pirates ever again. Granted, these pathetic excuses for pirates were nothing like to what he faced before in the past. He should not have much trouble dealing with them with or without the help from anyone. After all, he did deal with the ones that attacked before quite easily. The thing is he did not want to be fighting alone this time. There was too much ground to cover and he did not want to risk the safety of the people on this boat.

Asheton did have admit to himself at the very least that it would be weird to be fighting alongside someone… well if that other did agree to help. It had been so long ago that he did anything of the sort. Back then, he was actually still alive and yet to gain his powers. The last person he fought with had been one of the best friends he made back when he was privateering. The two of them were together through it all and yet…

He sighed, shoving that thought out of his mind and pushed his attention back onto Niulang. Somehow it did not look like the other wanted to fight yet the answer he gave told him the opposite. “You don’t have to if you don’t want. I am more than cable to handle a bunch of pirates.” He replied back with a slight shrug. “This wouldn’t be the first time.”

Either way if the other did mean what he said about agreeing to help or not, he choice to simply tell the other of the first plan he had. The second one was still in the works and more or less only regarded him. “Judging by how these pirates act, I highly doubt that they trust each other much. Meaning if we took out their captain and quartermaster they would either be fighting for whoever the new leader is or flee back to their ship.” He explained, moving over towards the small group of pirates he beat up earlier. “The thing is, we don’t know what those two look like or know where they are. I don’t think they can tell us either.”

Nudging one of the guys, another sigh left him. This is going to be more of a pain than he first thought. Help or no help. Hunting down two people was never an easy task.

--

PMEmail
^
✧ NIULANG ALTAIR
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 05:54 AM

a
 SKY FULL OF STARS

Niulang' gaze sharpened and he shook his head in response the other male. He did appear to be a rather confident, if not somewhat rash, individual. After all, he was quite sure that taking on an entire group of people was foolish. "There is no need," he said, "I would not have agreed to help if I did not wish to." Of course, he did not particularly enjoy the idea, but his stubbornness was great enough that he would have walked away if he had deemed this a situation small enough to do so. Besides, he already was part of it to some extent.

Quietly, he listened to the other speak, taking in his words. "I believe I know who the captain is. He was already off the ship." He frowned. "We'll have to go back up to the first level though, as that is where they were." He turned his gaze on the other. "Unless you have an idea?"

LLOYDY
PM
^
✧ ASHETON HOLLINS
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 03:14 AM

The idea that he was actually going to be fighting alongside someone for the first time in forever felt weird. Asheton did not know how to feel about it. Last time things did not go very well. The one who was there with him fighting had gotten in killed… and he watched it all happened. He could not do a thing to stop it. He was too late to do anything to help. He failed to save his best friend. The only thing he managed was getting badly wounded and captured. That is one of the many reasons why he worked alone now. He kind of did not want the other to agree to helping. Fighting off a bunch of pirates all on his lonesome should not be that difficult. Although it might be easier with someone else but he did not want to risk it.

What finally snapped him away from such thoughts was hearing that Niulang did intend to help despite what Asheton wanted. There was no use in denying it. He should just let the guy have his way and let him help. The more, the merrier, right? Or whatever else that idiotic saying went. “Yes. Of course.” He replied back. “Asheton. That’s my name. Since we are going to be working together you should know it.” It came out a bit rude, he noticed. He did not mean to be. No, it the last thing he wanted. It just slipped out before he was able to think on what he was saying. It was too late to change anyway. Should he apologize or wait and see what his reaction? …Maybe he should wait and see.

Just when he thought things could not possibly get any worse, they do. The damned captain of these fake pirates was not even on the ship they were raiding. What kind of captain was that? That wasn’t how captains were supposed to do things. “That’s going to make things difficult.” He groaned. The next best thing they could do was simply fight off the leftover pirates on the ship and hope for the best. They could find whoever was in charge and deal with that guy. That should draw out the captain… or at the very least catch his attention and leave. “I have the makings of one.” He stated, looking Niulang over. “But first, I need to know how strong you are. Hit me.”

Mehe

PMEmail
^
✧ NIULANG ALTAIR
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 05:47 AM

a
 SKY FULL OF STARS

Niulang seemed to take the other's manner in stride, offering a smile in return. The idea that it might have been rude went straight over his head. If anything, the other male seemed more rough than rude to him. Then again, he was used to dealing with high levels of intolerance and had gained a certain level immunity to it. "Niulang," he offered in return, "It is nice to meet you."

He tilted his head at Asheton's words, neither agreeing or disagreeing. Fighting was not exactly his forte even if he was more than capable of defending himself. As such, it seemed to be a perfectly reasonable desicion to listen to Asheton.

Or it did until the other male told him to punch him.

Niulang cast the former pirate a withering stare. That was a...fairly bad idea. Martial arts was something he was quite talented at and he was more than capable of causing a great amount of damage if he went about this wrong. Careful to hold back so he wouldn't injure the man, he place a fair amount of power in his punch and focused on one spot. It should only knock the man off his feet.

LLOYDY || Punch Niulang is doing
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.