Add Reply
New Poll

No place like ho[m]e, tagged: Best mom <3
✧ GABRIEL
 Posted: Jun 27 2018, 05:42 AM
17 • Ghost • Rejection • Roams

@THE BELDAM

...where the fuck had he been going again?

Gabe frowned as he glanced to his surroundings, eyes narrowing at how…off things seemed to feel. Almost felt like he’d gone a whole night drinking, and was only now just waking up, having forgotten everything that’d happened during his drunken stupor. He didn’t remember making the decision to drink in recent memory, but he also couldn’t remember where the fuck he was going, and why. He stopped walking, if only to focus on getting his bearings. Yet, despite taking the time to steady himself, and to think, he still couldn’t coax any explanation from his mind. All he felt was the same compulsion he’d felt since this whole damn mess started; the desire to move forward, and to never look back.

The teen exhaled in a low, irritated growl before starting off again. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, and while he paid enough attention to his surroundings so he wouldn’t do something like walk into a fucking hole, he wasn’t really registering what the area happened to look like. It was just another place he was gonna put behind him. Another stop on this stupid fucking journey that didn’t seem to have any end in sight. He didn’t wanna put too much effort into remembering this shit. Not when he knew that he was only experiencing these things due to his death.
His hands curled into fists in his pockets, and only with a sharp, steadying breath was he able to reign in the sudden flare to his temper. Just as suddenly as he’d tensed, he forced himself to relax along with his long, exhaled sigh. He pulled his hands out of his pockets to inspect his palms, grimacing as he spotted the dots of blood from the fingernail indents upon them. Great. Fucking good job, Gabe, you just made things pointlessly harder. He shook his hands out with another sigh, pausing only when he realised that there was a door ahead of him.

...what.

Gabe dubiously eyed the door, his brows furrowing at how...random it seemed to be. Or was it? Had he wandered into a building when he wasn’t paying attention? Fuck it, he didn’t know, but he wasn’t about to turn around and walk back. Even if it meant cutting through an entire fucking office building, he’d just keep going forward.
He grasped the door handle with his right hand, and wrenched the damn thing open. As he stepped through the doorway, he looked back to his palm with a sigh, and began to lower it back into his pocket. But when he realised that he knew this place, his movements and thoughts came to a grinding halt.

For a time, all he could do was stare at the entryway, his eyes trailing over the wooden floor, the light grey walls, the handful of steps that led into the living room. Shoes for various functions, ranging from boots to heels, were neatly sorted on the shoe rack to his right, with the coat closet nestled just beyond it. Even the fucking paintings hanging on the wall were familiar; your fucking typical landscapes cast in a sunset’s hue. He’d spent more time out of this place than he’d ever spent in it, but even then?

Nah. Fuck this. Fuck this. When the fuck had he made his way back home?

He wanted to be angry. He wanted to blow the damn paintings off the wall, to destroy the perfectly arranged shoes and coats. He wanted to tear apart every last bit of projected perfection that this fucking shit hole of a house proudly boasted, and maybe tear the whole fucking house down after. But he couldn’t. No matter how much his mind screamed at him to move, it was like he’d become part of the fucking scenery, frozen in place like all the rest of her precious fucking trophies.

The thought managed to jarr some life back into him, but even then the most he could manage was drawing in deep, strained breaths as he was forced to lean against the nearby wall for support. He couldn’t be sure when it started, but he was shaking like a goddamn leaf. And no matter how hard he tried to overpower his sudden nausea with his anger, said anger continued to evade him. Fuck this. What the FUCK was this? He forced his eyes shut as a heightened wave of nausea rolled through him, forcing him to slide down the wall to the ground, all while he tried to focus on regulating his breathing, if nothing else. He needed to calm down. Fucking hell, did he ever need to calm down. Because until he managed that, he’d be stuck in this fucking place.
And right now, this was the very last place he wanted to be.
PM
^
♠ THE BELDAM
 Posted: Jul 7 2018, 05:46 PM
??? • Beldam • Motherhood • The Other World

the proudest spirit can be broken by love
Neglectful mothers did not deserve their children. Those who ignored a child starved of attention and in dire need of care were pitiful women, horrible creatures that were selfish and shouldn’t ever be allowed to care for their little ones. Too many times had the Other Mother seen it and rescued her angels from their prison. All she wanted was a child to love, a child of her own. And she did….she loved them all, each and every one of them to death. But this child….

His mother was far worse than neglectful hollow women, this one was a true fiend of violence, harming her own child when he didn’t behave the desired way. She would scream and humiliate him - in the home, at his school, and when push came to shove, when the world came to his rescue, she truly abandoned him. There was no effort made to redeem herself; she simply didn’t want him. She had already done so much damage to her boy….and that was a terrible crime.

But it was all right now. She was here. The Other Mother had come for him.

Lights upstairs flicked on - bright and warm, warmer than usual. All of the colours were warm, almost more saturated than they had been in reality. The soft padding of footsteps and the faint shadow of a moving figure illuminated the hall, the Other Mother making her descent. ”Gabe, is that you, dear? Have you come home? I’ve been waiting!” Her voice was softly cheerful. Finally, she came into view; tall and slender, with long hair in waves, a beautiful pink summer dress on and a white apron hanging from her arm. Most peculiarly, of course, were her eyes - black buttons, which appeared to widen when she saw the boy curled on the floor. She dropped the apron instantly, rushing toward him and crouching down in front of the boy, wearing the face of hsi mother.

”Did something happen? Take a deep breath darling...come on now, deep breaths...it’s all right….you can tell me all about it. Don’t you worry. Everything’s all right now. You’re home. You’re safe.” For now, she didn’t touch him; she kenw about his mother, the horrid woman’s behaviour. Touch would startle him; he would attack, no doubt. That wouldn’t do. She needed to coax him.
@GABRIEL oh this is off to a smashing start!
BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
✧ GABRIEL
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 05:26 PM
17 • Ghost • Rejection • Roams

@THE BELDAM

Breathe, you stupid fucking moron. Breathe.

It was difficult for Gabe to follow his own directions, a development that frustrated him to no end. He was dead, and she was still having this kinda effect on him? What in the actual hell. Never mind that time had passed since he’d last seen her, which meant he wouldn’t be as easy to kick around as he’d been when he was a goddamn little kid, but being dead meant that she couldn’t hurt him any longer. She couldn’t hurt what she couldn’t see, and he fucking doubted that she’d cared when she was told that he’d died, anyway.
...fuck’s sake. Just breathe, you idiot.

He forced himself to stop thinking, and lifted a hand to massage his temples. Focus. Relax. The door is right behind you, you stupid, whining idiot. You can leave at any fucking time, so drop the theatrics, and just--
What little progress he’d made towards calming down was immediately pulled out from underneath him when that cheerful voice rang out. Nah. Fuck this. He drew in a sharp breath as a piercing chill stabbed through him, threatening to unravel what little control he had over himself. Fucking great, had she gone mental? Who the fuck waited for a dead kid to wander in through their front door? If anything, she should be glad that what little remnants of her responsibility to him were gone for good.

He didn’t move from his spot, didn’t even try to look at her. The last thing he needed right now was to see her stupid fucking face again, because he couldn’t trust himself right now. He didn’t know what he’d do, and he really didn’t wanna find out.
The teenager had hoped, if just for a handful of seconds, that the whole being dead thing would work to his advantage here. Most people couldn’t see him, and since he’d practically ceased to exist for her years ago, it followed that she wouldn’t be able to perceive him. But then...she spoke again, and he heard her moving closer.
He recoiled, pressing himself even closer to the wall while every muscle in his body tensed, and his breathing returned to an irregular pattern. No. No it wasn’t okay, and she didn’t give a single flying fuck about him. He wasn’t safe; he’d never been safe with her.

He exhaled in a particularly harsh, if shaky, snarl, and struggled to push through the panic that held him firmly in its grasp. Oh, there was plenty he wanted to say to her; plenty of examples he could use to shoot down this bullshit fucking act of hers, and force her to show him exactly who she was, but the most he could manage was a single, snarled and desperate command. “Stay the fuck away from me.”
...least he knew that he’d be able to hurt her just as much as she could hurt him (if not more so), if she chose to lash out at that. And hell, it might finally be the kick in the ass he needed to get his shit together.
PM
^
♠ THE BELDAM
 Posted: Jul 18 2018, 06:33 PM
??? • Beldam • Motherhood • The Other World

the proudest spirit can be broken by love
His wretched breathing tugged at her very heartstrings. The pain that he suffered in a place like this…

Her boy had endured so much. Far more than this woman should ever have been allowed. Just her voice, just her presence, had done this to him, and yet...she couldn’t leave him. She needed to heal him. She was his mother, after all. But she wouldn’t be rash, no. True his callous words were wounding...but they were understandable, for now. She forgave him for his sins.

”If you want me to stay back, then I will, dear.” she soothed, and she did - she stepped back, and crouched to the ground a fair distance away. ”Is it better like this? I can’t touch you, this far away.” Not quite true. Her limbs could reach if she shed this skin, but that wasn’t the point. She folded her hands neatly in her lap. ”You have the wrong idea about me. I’m not the mother that you think I am. I…”

Her hands clenched into fists, and she looked down, buttons gleaming once. ”I’ve been kept away from you for a long time. I could only watch what that woman was doing to you. It broke my heart each day. No mother should ever do that to her son.” She looked up again, trying, dearly trying to catch his gaze. ”Would you look at me, please? I won’t be mad at you, if you don’t. I just want you to see me. It might help you understand. I’m not her. I will never be her.”
@GABRIEL UGHHH
BY MITZI

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.