Add Reply
New Poll

Museboards, Pinterest/Polyvore Shenanigans
♔ KATRINA
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 08:48 PM
25 • Hyooman • Uhhhhhh • Oregon

Decided to make a place for everyone to drop their museboards, wardrobes, houses, whatever~ Add yours!

Persephone

Viviane

Odette

Museboard: https://www.pinterest.com/ImEasilyAmused/inspiration-odette/
PM
^
♔ LADY ARCHIVE
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 09:01 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A
Lady Archive 649 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

Rise of the Believers Inspiration General inspiration and things that make me think of either characters I don't play or Rise of the Believers overall feeling.

Ninianne

Jack Kelly

Lysbeth

Toothiana

Kellori Inspiration shared with Alivi.

Magical Objects/Character Accessories some of these are just general "would be cool" others I imagine actually belonging to specific characters or are used for reference/inspiration for things characters have.

Fae/Creatures/NPCs a lot of fae and water creatures thanks to Ninianne muse but also some general images that just seem like interesting characters and may wind up as NPCs in future.

Auroral Sphere Some ideas of what the Auroral Sphere might have been like in its prime. Inhabitants/Acolights, fashion, architecture, etc.

Golden Age Anything to do with the Golden Age and Constellations in general, some possible overlap with Auroral Sphere but things I imagine more with other Constellations or the Golden Age as a whole rather than unique to the Sphere.

Avalon landscape, inhabitants, and unique features of Avalon

Masquerade Inspiration for character outfits and such for the Starlit Masquerade Event
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 10:11 PM
22 • Flying Squirrel • Cheesecake • Momo's Pocket Dimensions

Rise of the Guardians I pretty much put the silly stuff here that doesn't have much to do with the board

Rise of the Believers Anthing that has to do with the site, from muse ideas to face claim inspirations

Fashion Just a lot of basic fashion ideas from clothing to hair ideas.

Mythology just a bunch of stuff for mythology. Mostly Egyptian and Greek/Roman.
PM
^
☆ CHICKADEE
 Posted: Feb 12 2017, 01:00 AM
Immortal • Smol Birb • Flight • In The Clouds
Chickadee! 79 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

*trips and drops these*

Leora's Museboard

West's Museboard

PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Feb 12 2017, 08:12 PM
??? • Canadian • Feels • The snowy place

This is my Scorpio one~

I have others, but they're too WIP :V
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Feb 13 2017, 04:19 AM
22 • Flying Squirrel • Cheesecake • Momo's Pocket Dimensions

x.x So, I finally got around to making museboards for Aquarius. I might have gone a bit wild tho lol

Aquarius Fashion: κεφάλι fashion of the κεφάλι- kefáli- class, who were primarily made up by the royal family and the ruling class.

Aquarius Fashion: μυαλό fashion of the μυαλό- myaló- the merchant class.

Aquarius Fashion: καρδιά breakdown of uniforms for different types of members of the καρδιά- kardiá- the warrior class.

Aquarius Fashion: ψυχή & τίποτα fashion for the ψυχή- psychí- the lower class and the τίποτα- típota- the casteless.

Aquarian Historical Figures images of important figures in Aquarius' history, from deities to Aquarians themselves

Aquarius architecture, animal life, landscapes, religion, machinery, inventions, plantlife, etc.
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 06:17 PM
??? • Canadian • Feels • The snowy place

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.