Add Reply
New Poll

Deerly Beloved, A love for Chrys
☥ CHRYSANTHEMUM
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 03:42 AM
200+ • Forest Spirit • Harmony • Burgess

// send you my love on a wire Name Open 300+, Forest Spirit Center: Open FC: Kageyama Tobio / Haikyuu
This boy is meant to be Chrys's lover. He's been courting Chrys for the past six months. Little gifts of food, shiny things and flowers here and there. Subtle flirting and hanging around Chrys's shop a lot. It flatters the deerboy a lot. He's slowly coming around bit by bit. He's actually started flirting back. He's quite stoic at times but when the day is good he's mischievous and playful.

Chrys is the only spirit in the forest that has caught his eyes, well, they're pretty much the ONLY two spirits in the forest. He's determined to make Chrys HIS. Not so much possessive as he is wanting every last bit of Chrys to be around him. I don't want this to be an unhealthy relationship, I want it to be mutual and about love and respect. His center, name, and personality besides what I have put are open. I ask you to keep his fc to be the same as listed, as well as the fact that he is a forest spirit. His animal he associates (Much like Chrys's deer) is up to you.

BY MITZI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.