New Poll

Hung the Moon on Me, tag Kyran
❂ PIPPA MCBRIDE
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 05:24 AM
23 • Human • Adventure • Burgess

user posted image
i'll try oh lord i'll try
to carry on
It was rare that Pippa came by Burgess anymore. The Jolly Roger had little reason to stop within such a small, nowheresville town. After all, Captain Hook was primarily interested in thievery and similar activities. The main pirate scene, to Pippa's understanding, was around Africa and parts of Asia, or it was if she ignored the magical places that the pirate crew tended to visit, Neverland holding the Captain's eternal attention. As far as she was concerned, this was a good thing. After all, she had only been to Burgess once in seven years and such a visit had not involved seeing her parents. She would prefer not addressing the elephant in the room since she was convinced that if she spoke to too many people or got too close that she'd end up locked up in her parents' house for an eternally, nevermind the fact that she was now an adult.

Unfortunately, there was the odd time where the Jolly roger had to make short stops. Sometimes they were supplies and other times they were for magical reasons that she did not fully understand yet. The list of reasons was endless considering the slightly chaotic nature of the ship. This time the reason was for a more magical reason, leaving her with little to do as they were docked in, no surprise, Burgess.

Not wanting to keep her time completely locked up on the ship, she had left and taken to meandering the forest.

come sail away

icon made by Nat // SAM // I think I'm funny

PM
^
☥ KYRAN STIEBER
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 04:58 AM
26 • werewolf • conflict • burgess

I AM MY OWN DISEASE
PIPPA MCBRIDE. nothing to see here move along.
slapping an [m] on this for blood and gore and BUTTS

Waking up the night after it happened was almost worse than… well, the night itself.

For starters, Kyran usually had no idea where he was -- not at first, anyway. The wolf could have led him on a wild goose chase a mile away from town and he wouldn’t know until he woke up and began his walk of shame. Everything was also really fucking intense, and not in a good way. His senses were still on overdrive after the change -- everything was a cacophony of bright lights and scuffling noises and sharp, pungent smells. It would be like this for a couple of hours before things started to dull.

To top things off, he also looked and felt disgusting. A layer of grime and gristle was smeared all over his body, and was especially thick under his nails and around his mouth. Christ, what had that stupid wolf been eating?

Kyran didn’t want to know the answer to that question, but as soon as he rolled over it was given to him anyway.

A deer. The wolf had killed -- and eaten -- a deer. The creature’s head had nearly been ripped off of its neck, connected by only a few remaining sinews. Its stomach had also been torn open, and many of its innards were gone or strewn around the forest floor. Kyran’s stomach gave a lurch at the sight, a shaking hand reaching towards the deer’s head. He had done this.

No.

It had done this.

Kyran’s nose was so clogged with the scent of blood that he didn’t even notice the girl until she was right in front of him. Because there was definitely a girl standing there -- a very normal, very human girl. And she was looking at him. And at the dead deer. And at him lying next to the dead deer in a pool of its own blood.

Oh no.

Oh no, oh no oh no oh no. When had she gotten here? How? Who was -- what --

Kyran bolted to his feet, scrambling to appear presentable even as he looked the farthest thing from it. His hair was a mess, he was covered in dirt and blood, he was standing next to the remains of a dead fucking deer--

Oh. And he was naked. That was another thing he hated about being a werewolf -- clothes didn’t just magically appear on your body when the change was over. Young adult fiction had lied to him.

Kyran’s hands flew down to his crotch in a desperate attempt to preserve whatever shred of dignity he had left (it was gone Kyran, all of it was gone). He could barely bring himself to look this girl in the eye. He wished his clothes were here. Shit shit shit. What should he do? What should he say?

This isn’t what it looks like?

It wasn’t me?

I’m being framed for murder??

Unfortunately, what came out instead was, ”Thiswasn’tmymurder.”

So… nailed it.

PMEmail
^
❂ PIPPA MCBRIDE
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 07:35 AM

user posted image
to carry on
Pippa didn't notice the stranger until she was only a short distance away from him. Her eyes widened at the sight of the stark narked male. Embarrassment immediately flooded through her and she could feel her face burning, tanned skin no doubt turning a hot red. She found herself unsure of what to do. What did someone do in a situation like this? Heck, what was this situation? Was he a nudist? Some crazy, wild man? Some dude who was into orgies or shit like that?

Oh god, she hoped it wasn't the last one. That would mean there were more naked people, wouldn't it?

Her brain seemed to kick start up again at the mention of murder, rushed as the explanation was. Her gaze drifting to the clearly dead deer. It looked as if it had been more...mauled to death than murdered, truth be told, making his explanation odd. Her nose wrinkled at the scent of blood that hung in the air and tore her eyes away from it. Not entirely sure where to stare, she stubbornly stared at a bit of nothingness in the distance, determined not to look at the naked stranger before her.

She gaze an awkward laugh. "Well, no, obviously not," she said, "Pretty sure people don't kill deer in the nude. I mean, the deer usually are, but they aren't. Usually have clothes on and like...don't maul them. Not that I'm expert. I can barely throw a punch, so I wouldn't know much about murder or killing deer." Oh god, she needed to shut up. "Anyway, what brings you out here?"

come sail away

icon made by Nat // SAM

PM
^
☥ KYRAN STIEBER
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 03:24 AM

I AM MY OWN DISEASE
@PIPPA MCBRIDE. lol what a loser.
Wow, she was handling this astoundingly well. Kyran had definitely expected some manic screaming, maybe a dash of panic, perhaps a spritz of running away with an ear-splitting cry of I’m calling the cops!! You know, something like that.

But no. This girl was talking to him. Just shooting the breeze, like she encountered bloody, naked men in the woods every other Tuesday and this was totally normal.

This was totally not normal, complete stranger! What the fuck was happening here? What the fuck?

”...You’re taking this really well.” Honestly, the thought wouldn’t leave Kyran’s head until he’d said it out loud. Because he wasn’t handling this well. He was naked, in the woods, with a dead deer and some random girl who was trying to start a conversation with him, and he was not alright.

What brings you out here? How could he respond to such a normal question? What could he say?

”I was -- ah -- I was in… aaaaaa cult. Dragged into. Dragged into a cult -- sacrifice -- thing.” Ooohhhhh dear that didn’t make any sense and he was probably making things worse and where were his fucking clothes and and --

”I need my pantsI’msorry.” He was walking away. He was fast-walking away. This wasn’t happening. This wasn’t happening.

PMEmail
^
❂ PIPPA MCBRIDE
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 04:51 AM

user posted image
to carry on
Pippa was completely adamant on playing this cool, because she knew damn well that if she did not then she would probably end up freaking out. Freaking out would be bad, especially depending on the level of it all. She had never reacted well tp stress as a child and while it had gotten better with age she knew that too much might lead to a relapse in her medical problems that had gone fairly untouched thus far. She was fairly sure that she would not live done a naked man in the woods being the reason for a relapse.

The short haired woman adjusted her hat, half-tempted to completely ignore the fault in her plan. It did not take her long to realize that would probably be a terrible idea. "Well, of course," she said, "Why wouldn't I? It is not like a murder happened here, right?"

The cheer that seemed emanate from her person was, unlike usual, fairly forced. She shouldn't be taking this well, was not talking this well. In fact, her entire mind was a frenzy of panic and she was only dealing with it as she normally dealt with it: pretending everything was fine. After all, she had no other idea how to handle a situation involving gore and a naked dude. Being a reluctant pirate was easier than this and Hook had a tendency to shoot his own crew members!

However, her attention seemed to snap to Kyran- and oh my god, she had not thought that through- at the mention of a cult. "Wait what?" she said, suddenly finding this situation important and dire. After all, this suddenly seemed less about a weirdo and more about an actual crime. "You were kidnapped by a cult? Did they try to sacrifice you?" That was what his explanation had made it sound like. "Where are they? Are you okay?" It all came out in a panicked rush, panic rushing to the surface.

come sail away

icon made by Nat // @SAM // lmao these idiots

PM
^
☥ KYRAN STIEBER
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 03:49 AM

I AM MY OWN DISEASE
@PIPPA MCBRIDE. panic™ intensifies.
Ohhhhh man he probably shouldn’t have mentioned cults. ’Kidnapped by a cult’ was a terrible excuse, but his stupid. fucking. brain. couldn’t think of anything better. And now this girl was following him, because she was understandably worried about cult victims -- and well, good for her for having a moral compass -- except he wasn’t a cult victim, he was a damn werewolf and he really, really just wanted to put on some pants please stop following him.

He just had to go along with his shit lie and hope for the best. Which would be fine, if he wasn’t absolutely terrible at it. ”Uh -- I’m -- yes, that’s what… yep. I’m fine, it’s all kind of a blur can we not talk about this anymore?” Kyran wheezed, trying and failing to clamp down on his ever-rising anxiety.

All the while he was still walking, senses on overdrive as he scrambled to remember where he’d left his damn clothes. Did he remember this stretch of the woods, was that tree familiar, was the denim he smelled coming from his pants or the girl’s pants, that last thought was stupid ignore that --

Kyran exhaled sharply in relief as he finally found it -- a small, black backpack nestled amongst the lower branches of a distinguished dogwood tree. OhthankGod. He snatched the bag down and fished for his pants, doing his best to ignore the fact that the girl was still following him and he was still naked. ”Can you just… maybe…” Kyran sputtered, making a quick turn around motion with his hand because he still had to salvage at least some of his dignity, dammit.

He immediately felt better once his pants were on -- not better enough to be okay with any of this, this was definitely not okay not okay at all, but at least he wasn’t strutting around in his birthday suit. This stranger had seen more of him today than he wanted anyone to see. Ever.

Kyran was certainly that he still looked like a complete mess, but that was a problem for another time. Like, maybe five minutes from now. ”Well, this... wasn’t... fun. Bye see you later stop following methankyou.” Yep. Good enough.

He didn’t even both putting on a shirt and shoes -- he just grabbed a water bottle from his bag, slung said bag over his shoulder, and started walking again.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.