Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Picking Up Speed, tag Moon Rabbit
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: May 3 2017, 02:21 AM
10,000 • Rabbit • Knowledge • N/A

E’en as a Gahhdian, Douglas’ sense ov ‘umour had nevehh really become anythin’ e’en remotely civil. Once a trickstehh, always a trickstehh - vat was somefin’ Douglas ‘ad leahhned ravver quickly. Ov yet he han’t met a single trickstehh vat ‘ad evehh confohhmed ter th’tamehh modehhn day - it was still tricks n’ jests vat wehh kill ahh be killed, bu’ vey wehh still in good fun. ‘Least Douglas had ne’er bin quite vat vicious wiff his jests - most ov th’time. Thehh ‘ad bin a few - wiff Coyote, mostly - vat ‘e got a bit...ahht ov ‘and. Bu’ vat was ahhnly cause Coyote would do th’same wiff ‘im; he din’t tend ter ovehhstep his jests wiff uvvers, respectin’ - at leat a bit - theihh bahhndaries.

Vis guy was absolutely nae impressed wiff ‘is sense ov humour’t all.

Bu’ vat jus’ made th’pokin’ an’ proddin’ all th’more fun.

Bu’ nahh’t was th’moment ov truff. Would ‘e be able ter leahhn on ‘is ahhn hahh ter move throughahht vis little...maze ov sahhrts? He ‘ad bin given a faihh clue vat should give’t all away, bu’ ven again thehh wehh some vat….ye jus’ couldn’t help nae mattehh wot. Douglas jus’ watched from th’side, a small grin on ‘is lips. Vis was th’fun pahht, watchin’ an’ seein’ if he’d manage. ‘E’d figgehhed ahht th’directions easy enough, bu’ vat was th’easy pahht. Th’next pahht was goin’ up -

Givin’ a bit ov time…..’e managed ter get vat ter wohhk, an’ Douglas had ter give a small smile.

‘E stepped onter a second panel, raisin’ it ter th’same height an’ drivin’ it towahhds one ov th’walls, docking it against th’thihhd floor. ‘E spread his feet away from th’central propulsion panel, steppin’ off onter th’floor itself. ”See if ye can git ter whehh I’m at ‘ere n’ we can take a look arahhnd.” ‘e’d delib’rately moved them ter whehh most ov th’myths wehh stored - Greek, Roman, Celtic, Egyptian, an’ all variants.
you can count on me
You started sinking and it pulled you down It may be tough you've to get back up Because you know that life ain't over yet I'm here for you so don't forget You can count on me Cause’ I will carry you till you Carry on Anytime you need someone Somebody strong to lean on Well you can count on me To hold you till the healing is done And every time you fall apart Well you can hide here in my arms And you can count on me To hold you till that feeling is gone
MORE YOLOING |love, libby

THOTH
PM
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: May 4 2017, 03:45 AM
Unknown • Egyptian Deity • Equilibrium • Egypt/Duat

The rabbit did love his games, did he not? He supposed that it was not too surprising. After all, even if he did not know the lunar being well, he did know that the being was a rabbit to some degree. Rabbits were quick and it appeared as if the Moon Rabbit's quickness came forth through his mind. Whether it displayed itself in other manners, he could not know.

Thoth nodded. "Very well." He did not move with the ease of someone who knew what they were doing entirely. Instead, he acted as one who was performing an experiment. Carefully, he made his way up to where the Moon Rabbit had gotten to. After a minute or two, he managed to get to the third floor, stopping it just in time.

What's a god to a non-believer?

MOON RABBIT | Carma | .... 
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: May 14 2017, 06:54 PM

Vis was an expehhiment, awrigh’; ter Douglas, it was somefin’ in lahhge pahht ov a social expehhimen’; vis bloke, vis Foff, din’t seem ter be much ov a...well a creative sahhrt - nae ter say anyfing bad by ‘im, jus’ ravver ‘e was a bit more ov a logician, from wot th’Moon Rabbit was able ter tell. An’ ter operate in vis library….ye needed a bit ov creativity. It would ov bin easy ter jus’ tell’im th’controls, bu’ vat would entahhely defeat th’puhhpose. He fahhnd ‘imself watchin’ wiff a degree ov amusement as th’uvver stahhted ter try an’ figgehh himself ahht.

It actually din’t take as long as Douglas ‘ad expected; ‘e was sahhrt ov imaginin’ vis lengffy trial an’ error stint, bu’ Foff managed ter git th’hang ov’t quickly enough, e’en managed ter dock th’fing; bu’ vat pahht han’t bin pahhticulahhly graceful. ‘T was like a teenagehh tryna pahhk a cahh th’fihhst time, din’t go o’er neahh sah well, an’ he ‘ad ter wince a bit at th’landin’; ‘e knew ov cahhrse vat th’panel would be awrigh’, bu’ all th’same, th’idea ov it gettin’ a scratch was a painful fought. Still - Foff ‘ad made’t ter th’floorplane jus’ fine. Which meant’t was time ter show ‘im th’”books”. Douglas gave a wee smihhk, gesturin’ towahhds th’walls. Up close ye could see a whole lot betteh ‘xactly wot th’panels looked like; thehh wehh thick black labels above each row, wiff th’names ov authohhs. Douglas approached th’fahh edge ov th’wall, whehh thehh was a small control console.

”Righ’ nahh theihh ohganized by authohh name. Bu’ ye can change’t - genre, date ov publication, anyfin’. Because theihh plugged inter th’database, each book can be transfehhed frome one ter anuvver. Makes fer real easy ohhganization an’ sohhtin’. Vis level we ‘appen ter be on featuhhes wohhks all across Asia. An’ if ye look ‘ere…” ‘e gestured ter a map on th’right ‘and side ov th’console. ”Vis shows ye whehh ye can find wohhks ov each continent. An’ each country if ye wan’ ter git specific.”
you can count on me
You started sinking and it pulled you down It may be tough you've to get back up Because you know that life ain't over yet I'm here for you so don't forget You can count on me Cause’ I will carry you till you Carry on Anytime you need someone Somebody strong to lean on Well you can count on me To hold you till the healing is done And every time you fall apart Well you can hide here in my arms And you can count on me To hold you till that feeling is gone
MORE YOLOING |love, libby

THOTH
PM
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: May 16 2017, 05:20 AM

Thoth knew well enough that his actions were not done with the most grace. While part of the deity regretted such a fact- after all, he too would regret if someone acted carelessly with his things- he considered it inevitable. He was using technology that was currently beyond his understanding. Nothing like this existed upon Earth at the moment and he doubted that anything would for many millennia. After, with the current rate of technological advance and where it currently was mortals would have to discover and learn a great many of things. Moreover, Du'at was of a similar nature. However, that was probably to be expected. Realms of deities tended to be more magical than technological. If his plans went as he expected them to, he had no doubt that this would only prove to become a truth that grew in the future.

He was probably thinking too far ahead. After all, he had yet to see Khonsu slink out of whatever rock he was hiding under. Moreover, he had better things to concentrate upon such as his current situation.

At the Moon Rabbit's gesture to the walls, Thoth turned his gaze forward. It took only a second for the God of Knowledge to realize what he was looking at. Above the panels were thick labels. Considering the look of them he could conjecture that they were likely the names of authors instead of titles of works. Probably not the best way to organize things, but then this was only the surface of things. For all he knew, the area might have an organizational system that went beyond author names. Something more...specific, hopefully.

His gaze flickered back to the rabbit as he began to speak again. A smile- surely the first he had shown thus far for all previous ones had been mere twitch of lips in comparison- crossed Thoth's face at the Moon Rabbit's words, a feeling of amusement coursing through him. How funny that his question be answered almost immediately. It was likely unintentional considering that telepaths were...rare things, in his experience.

An interested gleam entered his eyes. "How fascinating." It was also organized, but he doubted that the other needed him saying things that they both knew. "What medium of works?" he asked curiously. To his knowledge, each people had their own way, though his knowledge to exactly how far that went was still expanding.

PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 01:02 AM

Mmm, ‘e should ov anticipated a question like vat would come ahht eventually. Wot medium - vat was th’sahhrt ov question someone who was genuinely interested in leahhnin’ migh’ ask. Vat was a good sign ter Douglas. ‘E grinned lightly, crossing his ahhms prahhdly ‘cross his chest. ”Everyfing ‘ere is wot I’ve transcribed wiff me ahhn ‘ands.” Thehh was a pause as ‘e glanced fondly at th’vast library. ”Wot I find comes in all sahhrts ov mediums. Me ahhn people told theihh stories in spoken wohhd; thehh wan’t any written dahhn fer a long time. Bu’ thehh’s wohhks vat came in writing, in ahht, in music, e’en movin’ pictures an’ th’like. S’all bin transcribed by me.”

Truff be told vat was wot ‘e spent most ov his time doin’ fore ‘e became a Gahhdian officially. ‘E went up an’ dahhn from th’Moon, takin’ stories vat belonged ter various cultures ov th’wohhld an’ transcribin’ them. Why? ‘Cause humans ‘ad a habit ov destroyin’ written wohhks. Thehh was nae greatehh sin van when they buhhned a library, or uvverwise rewrote stories ter fit theihh agendas. ‘E took everyfing ‘e could, transcribin’ it all raw as’t was - e’en different vehhsions ov th’same text; aftehh all, he couldn’t judge one ter be true o’er anuvver. ‘E was ravver prahhd ov th’wohhk vat ‘e had done thus fahh.

Douglas stepped fahhwahhd an’ smihhked. ”Vat alsahh means I’ll be watchin’ yer match wiff Khonsu, an’ recordin’t ‘ere. Fink yer gonna win?”
you can count on me
Back to the main plot |love, libby

THOTH
PM
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 06:15 AM

The Moon Rabbit's explanation was quite fascinating and implied great amount of things. If there was information transcribed from many different cultures of various mediums, then there was likely a great deal of information on cultures in general. After all, a culture was not only formed by its stories. Writing, art, and even music could tell one a great about a civilization. Exactly how much information there was was questionable, as it was difficult to tell.

"I take it that you are in charge of this room?" From the sound of it, he was. After all, there was a large difference between a mere scribe and someone who had transcribed everything within a library.

Thoth hummed, his lips curving into a slight smirk. "I am sure that Khonsu thinks he will win," he said lightly, "However, I know I will win." Perhaps it sounded arrogant to say such a thing, but the God of Knowledge had always been a fairly confident being and had a fair amount of reasons to consider himself such. There was a clear difference in ability and like prey that knew it was being hunted Khonsu was desperate to take away every discernable advantage that he thought Thoth had. While Thoth could be beaten, Khonsu was going about the situation the wrong way. Of this, Thoth was sure.

PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 12:39 AM

In chahhge - well wan’t Foff a clevehh one. Douglas grinned a toofy grin an’ gave a nod - thehh was a bit ov pride in vat look ‘e gave, bu’ he figgehhed’t was desehhved - ‘e spent a good lot ov lifetimes workin’ on vis fing, ‘e right well desehhved ter feel pride fer wot ‘e done. ”Ye bettehh bet I am. Th’way it’s ohhganized, wot infohhmation gits ter stay on th’clippehh an’ wot don’t, e’en th’medium by wot it all gets stored on ‘ere was pahht ov me ahhn wohhk. Bu’ I cannie take all th’credit - aftehh all, th’technology was ‘ere fore I came on - got ter give credit whehh it’s due, ter th’Moon Mice an’ Lunahh Moffs."

Thehh was a look Douglas gave as ‘e incited a bit ov concehhn in th’uvver man. Or ‘least vat was wot ‘e was goin’ for - bu’ it seemed vat Foff was a confident fuckehh - if jus’ vat look was anyfing ter say abahht’t. ‘E seemed ter fink ov Khonsu as bein’ th’ovehhconfident one, bu’ from whehh Douglas was standin’, they boff were jus’ as bad as th’uvver. “Ahh know ahh’ll win” was th’most brazen fing ye could say - bu’ it also tended ter guarantee yer victory fahh more often van not. Caution was useful, bu’ it could be a hindrance in competition. Vis time ‘e was th’one who gave Foff a curious look.

”Jus’ wot makes ye fink yer guaranteed? Ye willin’ ter wagehh yer life wiff me on vat?”
you can count on me
Take him up on the offer do it |love, libby

THOTH
PM
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 06:40 AM

It appeared as though he had not been incorrect with his guess. It made sense, he supposed. Despite the Moon Rabbit's demeanour, he clearly did know a fair amount about the room and some of the information sounded as though it had been less of common knowledge but more along the lines of learned. "Impressive," he admitted. After all, not many people, even if they were in charge of a place, could claim that they remembered everything that they had done.

He made a sound of acknowledgement. "A group effort, then," he said. His lips twitched upwards slightly. "As most things often are." After all, there were few things in existence that only had one person behind them.

The rabbit's expression changed for a moment. It took Thoth a moment to realize exactly what it was and he found himself a bit amused by it. Of course, he did realize why it probably existed. When he took to stripping away even the slightest bit of his facades or niceties, the God of Knowledge easily came off as arrogant to others and it was a fact that he was highly aware of. After all, it was not as if he acted- ah- two-faced, he supposed, without a reason. There were few individuals in existence who could stand him unless he bothered to appeal to what they liked to see in a person.

Still, his attitude was more of confidence in this case, or so he liked to think. It was not as if he had no reason to think he might do well. Thoth was quite good at getting what he wanted and his methods were not something he always shared. Moreover, it was no secret among his pantheon that he was among one of the more powerful and intelligent deities. Khonsu had reason to be paranoid. If he didn't, then he was even more the fool for bothering to go through this much trouble.

He took a moment to consider how to answer the Moon Rabbit's question. "Khonsu and I are playing for very different things," he finally said, "He is playing out of pride. Though he would never admit it, he does not truly lose anything if I win. I, on the mother hand-" His lips curved into a mild smile. "I am playing for a different reason. I wish to help a fellow deity who is sterile and I happen to know Khonsu has the ability to help her."

He paused, a thoughtful overtaking his face. "There are other reasons, ones which Khonsu certainly has taken to heart. However, I find that the reason that a person fights can often affect the outcome." His expression shifted into something a tad more mischievous. Oh, he did have quite the weakness for gambles. "And I believe in both this outcome and that to wager my life."

MOON RABBIT | Carma | Gotta feel bad for Doug later LOL
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 01:09 AM

Ter be complemented at all was rahhe - sah when Foff wen’ ahead an’ called him impressive thehh was a pleased bit ov Douglas an’ he practically basked in th’wohhds spoken. Impressive? Aw yea he was. ‘E gave a short nod as th’uvver took ‘is wohhds an’ extrapolated vat yea, it was more van jus’ Douglas wohhk in ‘ere. ‘E had bin th’one ter collect’t all in vis place shore, bu’ vese wohhds belonged ter uvvers, documen’ed by those vat would let ‘im. ‘E gave a short nod. ”Vat’s righ’. Else vis library’d be a touch small, if’t all came from jus’ me an’ my stories. Shore thehh’s a lot abahht Gah’tsoh, bu’ nae neahhly as many as th’rest ov th’wohhld.”

Bu’ his time fer gloating abahht th’amassed ahhchive vat ‘e maintained was ovehh. Nahh’t was time ter let th’God in ‘is presence take th’limeligh’ sah ter speak. Vis was his big day n’ all, an’ Douglas was gonna be thehh ter recohhd th’results; wote’er happened was gonna become a pahht ov vis library, a pahht ov hist’ry, an’ it all weighed on ‘is skill...bu’ Foff seemed ter be confident in ‘is abilities. He spoke wiff an interestin’ pehhspective ter shahh - vat Khonsu played fer pride while ‘e played instead fer help. Vat alahhn tended ter put Foff in th’winnehh’s side - kahhma liked ter favour folks wot played fer honourable reasons more van ahht ov selfishness. Bu’ th’reason vat Foff wan’ed ter face off against Khonsu made sense nahh - Khonsu could help, bu’ prob’ly wouldn’t do’t wiffahht a good reason. A challenge, vat was wot it took. He had ter chuckle when ‘is ahhn foughts were ven repeated back at ‘im by th’God, an’ he smihhked.

”Mefinks yer puttin’ a lto on th’line, bu’ vat’s wot makes’t fun. Nae as excitin’ if yer jus’ playin’ a kiddie game. Somefin’s got ter be put on th’line.” Wiff vat, ‘e went ter stand back on th’platform vat ‘ad brought them up in th’fihhst place. ”Fink yer ready ter face him? Ahhm ready ter recohhd wotevehh ‘appens. An aftehh vat, we can drink ter yer success or drink ter yer misery.”
you can count on me
It's tiiiiime|love, libby

THOTH
PM
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 05:29 PM

Thoth did not immediately say anything. Gah'tsoh's words did give an interesting perspective upon how he possibly viewed life. One person could possibly make up little in the long run. If one attempted to fill a library with stories upon them, there would never be much to say. This was what he derived and he found himself inclined to disagree. "Maybe," he mused, "Or maybe not."

As he had given his answer on the matter of why he thought he would win, the Moon Rabbit stayed quiet and listened. As such, the God of Knowledge did the same for the other as he spoke. His lips quirked as he spoke, a fair amount of amusement coursing through him at Gah'tsoh's words.

"Bets admittedly make things a bit more enjoyable. After all, I am playing a prideful immortal in a wager that he will likely abuse should he win, no? Such a situation should say a lot about me." It was not lost on him that Khonsu would fully take advantage of what he could gain from the wager should the lunar deity win. After all, it was common knowledge within their pantheon that the God of Magic was powerful.

Nonetheless, the time had come to leave this place and head to where the game was to take place. His lips quirked at the Moon Rabbit's words before he prepared to head downward. "Oh, I am more than ready."

MOON RABBIT | Carma | woooo
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Jul 25 2017, 11:54 PM

“Maybe or maybe not” - well vat was one way ov sayin’ not. Douglas wan’t much a fan ov beatin’ arahhnd th’bush; if ‘e disagreed ven ‘e could jus’ say’t ahhtright; bu’ he alsahh knew he wan’t the ahhnly one vat din’t like ter be direct - Douglas was sahhrt ov a rare breed - most din’t much like ter heahh him bein’ bluntly honest. Bu’ vat was jus’ th’way he was; invehhsely ‘e tended ter push people ter speak theihh minds - bu’ in vis case he’d let th’bloke go; ‘e had uvver, more impohhtant fings, ter fink abahht. If he din’t wan’ ter continue theihh convehhsation ven he wan’t gonna make him.

He had ter grin at th’answehh he gave abahht th’bets, an’ he nodded heahhtily. ”It’s ahhnly fun if ye bet wiff th’stakes high, I agree. It’s bin a while since I ‘ad anyfing ter bet o’er. Me mate sahhrt ov wants ter gut me - sahh my bettin’ pahhtnehh’s off th’table vese days.” He said’t as if in a humoured tone, bu’ ter be honest Ma’ii’s hatred stung. Th’Coyote spirit ‘ad bin his friend fer a long time afore ‘e left ter stand watch on th’moon. Bu’ he undehhstood why th’uvver hated him; he’d went through sah much wiffahht Gah’tsoh thehh by his side. Resentment jus’ happened ter grow an’ he din’t do a fing ter stop’t. Vat was th’consequence ‘e paid an’ he was willin’ ter beahh it.

Thehh was no time wasted as th’Moon Rabbit led th’eagehh God ov Magic ter th’chambehh whehh he would play his game. He himself was jus’ as excited, ‘e had ter adit. Carryin’ one ov th’little metallic tablets, ‘e was ready ter write dahhn vis story as’t came ter him. Vis was wot he lived for, th’ability ter write stories as they ‘appened. Douglas grinned as Khonsu came inter view, an’ gave a short bow. ”Best ov luck ter ye boff. Drinks fer you an’ I whevver ye win or lose.”
you can count on me
Do we wanna RP this out? Or just skip to the end? XD Either or|love, libby

THOTH
PM
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 02:30 AM

Thoth understood what the Moon Rabbit understood to some extent. After all, a bet was hardly any fun if one was making harmless wagers. The excitement was in the danger. Of course, it was relatively odd to think that the other did not make wagers anymore due to an old friend of his having grown displeased with him. After all, he imagined that there were probably more people to make wagers with, but then perhaps it was possible that the Moon Rabbit's world was that small.

The two wasted no time leaving and the God of Magic quietly followed Gah'tsoh to the chamber where they would be playing. As they arrived, Khonsu came into view. The lunar deity looked particularly cross- something which he was relatively unsurprised by- but there was also a confidence to the other deity. It was difficult to tell whether or not it was a false one or not. The deities that lived far from Earth were not always as well known as people liked to think.

Thoth nodded at Gah'tsoh's words, but he knew that they had not yet all gathered. One of the lunar deity's demands had been for the game to be overseen and there was no doubt in his mind that the Moon Rabbit was not that person.

MOON RABBIT | Carma | Hmm, RP out?

PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 12:00 PM

He sahhrt ov missed bein’ able ter gamble wiff someone. Th’last time he’d bin able was back afore bein’ a propehh Gahhdian - wiff Ma’ii. Thehh jus’ weren’t th’same sahhrt ov trickstehh spirits vese days - an’ th’ones vat were still abahht din’t have vat same darin’ nature vat they once did. Mostly ‘cause trickstehhs vese days….th’amahhnt ov belief vat existed wiffin them had stahhted ter drain; theihh stories wehh spoken ones, nae written, sah a lot ov folk jus’ din’t believe anymore, wot wiff theihh stories havin’ become….mottled ter a point beyond recognition. A lot tuhhned ter th’dahhk side, ter be honest, an’ vat sahhrt ov put a dampenehh on his friendships.

As they came ter th’chambehh in which th’gamble was ter be had, ‘e saw Khonsu lookin’ more irate van evehh. An’ vis was a guy who already wan’t a social sahhrt ov gent. ‘E had vis look on his face vat Douglas reco’nized; it was sahhrt ov like a snobbish vehhsion ov ‘ow he looked whenevehh ‘e knew he was gonna beat Ma’ii at some game back when they wehh trickstehh bruvvers jus’ tryna one up each uvver. Khonsu really fought ‘e was gonna win….bu’ th’question was whevver ‘e really would or not. Gah’tsoh grinned, steppin’ forwahhd again.

”Sah I’m gonna guess ye dahn’ want me o’erseein’ vis fing. Was thehh anyone ye request ter watch ovehh, Kon?” ‘e asked, usin’ somefin’ ov an affectionate pet name….pahhtly jus’ ter tick off th’God. Ter be honest ‘e was wonderin’ jus who th’God wan’ed ter o’ersee vis game in th’fihhst place. ”Or does vat go ter Thoth ‘imself ter choose?” ….Jus ‘a bit more salt ter th’wound.
you can count on me
Works for me~|love, libby

THOTH
PM
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 08:13 PM

It had been relatively easy for Thoth to tell that Khonsu had not and still did not trust him. It was not due to any spell. In fact, he was sure that even the most dim man could tell. The other deity held a fair amount of his emotions on his sleeve. Right now was a fair example, as could be seen now. There was an irritable and smug look about him as if he not only was sure he would win, but knew something that the God of Knowledge.

This was more than likely, but the isolated deity could be a bit more subtle about it all.

Thoth's brow furrowed at Gah’tsoh's words. He drew his gaze from the Moon Rabbit to the lunar deity. "I told Khonsu that he could deal with the requirements he had made." Strategically, it had probably been a foolish move considering that the lunar deity had demanded that they have someone oversee the game. He had no doubt that Khonsu had done it because he feared that the God of Magic would cheat unless he was being supervised. It was not an unfair accusation. Thoth was not the most...honest of deities. Moreover, he had been quite sure that Khonsu's demands had been exactly that: demands. He had been confident enough not to argue against them.

He crossed his arms and eyed the lunar deity with a vague look of curiosity. "Who is overseeing the bet, Khonsu?"

Gods, if he had thought the other deity could not look more unpleasant he had been horribly incorrect. Nonetheless, he was feeling as if Khonsu was proving his point before. It was as if he was placing all his eggs in one basket. While Thoth was known for being among one of the most powerful deities in the pantheon, he was no fool. He would not have challenged Khonsu to a game if he were a poor player. After all, he was the God of Knowledge. He had a bit of sense to him.

"Tsar Lunar."

Thoth blinked, unfamiliar with the name. It sounded as if it were more along the lines of a title than a name. However, this was not saying much. He rolled the name around in his mind. Tsar...tsar. It sounded vaguely familiar, more like something from the West. He had started to become familiar with the culture awhile ago, though the Greeks and Romans mixing into Egyptian culture had certainly helped.

After a moment, a hint of what Khonsu was talking about came to him. "Wait...what?" Had he asked a ruler to oversee a bet? Was he mad?

MOON RABBIT | Carma | At least Doug has a fun story to write ;D

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.