Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Pirate's Keep, Tag Pippa~
❂ PIPPA MCBRIDE
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 10:50 PM
23 • Human • Adventure • Burgess

user posted image
i'll try oh lord i'll try
to carry on
Pippa was not normally lost her temper. If anything, she was the opposite. She was normally cheerful, but quiet. Words were sometimes difficult to use and when she used them they came with a false bravado. When they were used genuinely, she became a slight mess and seemed younger than she was. A temper was not normally something would imagine her having, not unless they had pushed her into a corner and were trying to make decisions for her. Those were rare moments considering that even in moments of trouble she normally tried to stand tall.

Standing tall was not her reaction to this situation. No, she was angry and she hated it. She wasn't an angry or violent person. It was exactly what she had been trying to avoid, something which had been difficult between being stuck as a watchout and Neverland. After all, all Pan did was attack the ship and he clearly thought his chaos was equivalent to a game.

She scowled heavily, a scoff escaping her. "Idiot," she snapped, because he was an idiot, "Who tries to steal shit from people and expects it given to them?" She didn't mention that the reason she didn't know how to fight or was stuck on the ship unlike most of the crew was because she was a cabin boy. She wasn't supposed to know how to fight. She was new. She would learn shit like that with time.

She grunted as he pushed her, only paying half-attention as his stomach growled. A terrible feeling of guilt gnawed at her. It would be easy to give him something to eat and it wasn't like she hadn't stolen from the ship before. However, she found herself hesitating, unsure if such kindness would even be accepted. After all, they were in the kitchen and all he seemed to care about was getting whatever they had fucking stolen.

come sail away

icon made by Nat // CARMA // ...

PM
^
❂ SHEUT
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 09:58 PM
Sixteen • Human/Sheut • Judgement • Egypt

MOMO
AND THEN THINGS GOT A LITTLE....CRAY
Esoteric tendencies Fire in my face If you aint with us Then you´re one of them
It was starting to seem less and less like he was going to get what he wanted. But one thing was certain; the boy wasn’t leaving without some victory. Whether that meant scratching up this girl, or trashing something on the ship….anything would do. He could tell he was grating on her nerves, and right now that was enough. He felt a bit like Hassan must have, back in that shitty place. Having some sort of power….in a situation...he was starting to understand Hassan’s position a little better. That it could be fun like this...so long as he had power in some form. Even just emotionally.

He still hated Hassan, but maybe he could understand better.

”Whoever’s worthy gets what he wants…” he hissed, narrowing his eyes. ”...an those who’s smart listen.” He curled his lips into a grin--

...only for it to fade and his eyes to widen. He clutched his head. Fingers on the inside of his mind were clawing closer, the voice there laughing audibly inside his head. Worthy...we’re worthy now, are we? Would we be worthy without me? You’re claiming credit for something that’s not yours...I don’t appreciate that, small one.

”Shut up! Shut the fuck up, it’s not your business, I didn’t call you, go away fucker!”

But you’re having trouble on your own….you don’t have to call on me for me to see that. Don’t you want that treasure?

”Get out. Piss off.” He was so fucking close to bashing his head into a wall or something, anything, to knock him out.
BY MITZI

PM
^
❂ PIPPA MCBRIDE
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 03:30 AM

user posted image
to carry on
Pippa's eyes narrowed into slits at the youth's words, a vile retort on the tip of her tongue. However, whatever she might have been able to say immediately died away as the boy's expression shifted. As if possessed, he clutched his head and snarling at something that she could not see.

She was not sure if he was crazy or something else was going on. Perhaps both. After all, it was clear that the boy was not entirely normal- she hesitated to say not human- and experience had taught her that there could be many explanations for what was going on. Not all explanations were the most logical, but that did not mean they had their own logic.

Taking the opportunity as it was given, she quickly slid away. She was obviously not going to win this by fighting. She had to get him off and quick. After all, she was not an idiot and knew that the longer this went on the more likely company would soon arrive. Between dealing with this herself and another member of the crew getting involved, she preferred to deal with the former.

Deciding to leave this area, she bolted for the door.

come sail away

PM
^
❂ SHEUT
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 12:49 AM
Sixteen • Human/Sheut • Judgement • Egypt

Esoteric tendencies Fire in my face If you aint with us Then you´re one of them
He’d misjudged. Pharaoh was going to take him over. The teen yanked sharply at his own hair, trying to distract himself. Sometimes pain...sometimes that helped him retain control. Pain or a third party. Someone else interfering forced him to pay attention to them, grounded him. He turned toward the girl. She didn’t have any reason to do anything for him, but he didn’t care; he’d still reach out anyway….because anything was better than nothi-

Ah.

She’d turned her back on him. She was leaving….

In the same position he would’ve done that. Or taken a club to his head. She was taking advantage of the situation...he couldn’t say that he blamed her. But all the same…..it was that final hope crushed...that was all Pharaoh needed to take over. That smile in the back of his mind faded away, disappearing as instead the teen found himself replaced, buried deep in that space that was their mind.

His countenance shifted almost instantly. The boy stood tall, arms crossed over his chest, lips curled into a smirk. The door….that was where the girl had gone. He hummed, heading through it, hands loosely in his pockets. Ah…..his host was hungry. That would be a problem...it made him weaker. That wasn’t what he was here for though….knowing his host, he wanted the treasure. That was foolish….stealing a pirate’s treasure would just make him a target. They’d come after him. And Pharaoh couldn’t allow that. But more than that….he’d fought back when Pharaoh offered his aid.

Oh, no….he wasn’t allowed to have what he wanted, just for that.

”Yo…..you’re out there, somewhere...aren’t you?” he called out, his voice casual and calm. ”I just need something to eat...and then I’ll leave. How does that sound? Your treasure isn’t worth the trouble….” Whether his words were to imply it was worthless or not was left to interpretation.
BY MITZI

PM
^
❂ PIPPA MCBRIDE
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 02:35 AM

user posted image
to carry on
Pippa liked to think that she was a smart individual. After all, she had a relatively good head on her shoulders and had always been good at surviving. Just as she had explored the world for magic and what was fascinating, she had come across a fair amount of things that were dangerous in the process. Becoming part of Hook's crew had only increased this and, as far as she was concerned, forced whatever survival instincts she had to become better. After all, the Captain was cruel, using both his cruelty and cunning to keep his ship in line. It did not go past her that he was more than willing to permanently get rid of anyone he thought useless.

Yet, the young woman also held a good heart. It didn't always show, if only because she tended to bury who she truly was behind a façade of who she thought others wanted to see. Things were safer that way. After all, nobody ever seemed interested in Pippa. Pippa was a person who believed things that were wrong and not adult enough for the real world. People liked who she pretended to be. They liked the smile and the fake bravado that hid her constant worry, cheerfulness, and large amount of belief.

Pippa didn't like who she pretended to be.

As such, she could not help but take pause as the boy spoke up again. Something felt...off and she still felt a bit guilty about this all. She wasn't the sort who turned her back on others. However, she did care for her life and the boy seemed quite intent upon causing her harm.

She bit her lip before hesitantly glancing through the crack in the door. However, she quickly found herself narrowing her eyes. "You're...different." The words sounded accusing. She didn't have much of an explanation about the matter except that he felt off and was acting too different. Just a moment ago he had been ready to bite her head off for treasure he hadn't even had proof she knew the location of. Now, it was apparently not worth the trouble.

Her eyes narrowed. "You're not him." She had little proof on the matter, if a sudden change in personality even counted as proof. "Besides, you're in a kitchen. You can get food yourself."

come sail away

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.