our story started in the depths of the universe, where fairytales were born from starstuff and dark matter -- spirits of light and darkness, humans and monsters, fantastical creatures and godlike entities. after the nightmare king destroyed the galaxial golden age, the haven many of them sought was the planet earth. in a postmodern 2023 world, after centuries of dormancy, the beings of folklore and myth have arisen to take two sides, fighting for stark control over the good and bad in the world while the situation spirals ever more out of hand. mortality and sentience are becoming stagnant, redundant, ever more indistinguishable from belief and imagination; it is up to the immortals to inject their individual concepts back into the world, tap into the hearts of children and adults and each other alike, and finally merge the worlds of mortal and magic into one cohesive whole.
founded upon the dreamworks movie rise of the guardians and the book series guardians of childhood. register your accounts in all caps.
custom forum structure by black @ code. miniprofile by breeze blocks @ shine. rotb was founded and created by daemon. rise of the guardians and guardians of childhood belong to william joyce and dreamworks animation. all other content belongs to its respective creator.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Bookworms Anonymous, Tag Jacob
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 03:59 AM
Momo
Unknown AGE
76 POSTS
Egyptian Deity
Equilibrium
Egypt/Duat

user posted image

Every so often Thoth began to update the information within his library. This was a task he had decided to undertake recently after Anubis had visited the House of Books. While it was normal for new information to be continually be added, as he held the habit of collecting any new knowledge that he caught wind of, it was another thing entirely for it to be updated. It required him to go out and travel, attempting to see if anything new had happened in regards to what he had discovered and transcribed. This was primarily difficult due to how little time he possessed.

So far he had managed to transcribe several scrolls in regards to astronomy. Having only begun to look for what was being written on artitecture, there was a small group of scrolls that needed to be added to the rest of the library.

Quietly, he made his way over to the section on astronomy. Eyes hovering over the shelf, he began tucking them away. "Planets, planets," he muttered, looking over the scrolls for the section. However, he came to a pause as the wards alerted him to a visitor. Ah, perhaps today would go a bit differently.

What's a god to a non-believer?

Jake | LLOYDY | ....  

NOTE: Just some info. The House of Books is an expansive library of scrolls and spells, the latter of which are partially of Thoth's creation. It is owned by Thoth and Seshat, Thoth's daughter, who is known as the 'Mistress of the House of Books.' While theoretically both magical beings and mortals can enter the library, it is guarded by ancient magic so that not just anybody can enter. Only those who possess an aspect of Ma'at can enter. Ma'at is an idea that generally translates out to mean "that which is straight" or "truth" but also implies "order", "balance" and "justice." It is pretty much in place to make sure that nobody with harmful intentions- or from Thoth's view, who might abuse the knowledge- would be able enter.

Seeing as mortals can enter, it can be entered from the human world/Earth. There would be multiple entrances, but the easiest to find would naturally be in Egypt.
PM
^
❂ JACOB CARTNEY
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 06:29 AM
Lloydy
21 AGE
239 POSTS
Human
Insecurity
Burgess, PA

LET ME KNOW IF YOU
FEEL A LITTLE LOST, A LITTLE TOO REAL, AND I'LL COME BACK AGAIN. I'LL BE BACK AGAIN. OH, I GUESS, I GUESS I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT IT THROUGH ENOUGH. AND I GUESS, I GUESS I –
What a great day this was turning out to be. He didn’t mean to get into the situation that he currently found himself in. No, far from it. Jacob honestly did not mean to give in to his temper. It sort of just happened without much trouble. He tried fighting it back as much as he possibly could though that quickly failed at the mention of his brother. That is when he snapped and ended up punching who he thought was the leader of the group across the face. Now if that group were about three to four guys, he would have stayed to fought back. It would be an easy task, but with the number of them that was there now? Nope. It would be stupid to even try. So despite his pride and all his emotions telling him to fight, the blond ran. He actually ran away for what could be the first time in his life.

It felt extremely weird that he decided to run away. It was just so unlike him. Jacob normally would have stayed back and try whatever he could to beat the living shit out of those jerks. This time he didn’t. He chose to run and fight another day. Honestly he did not feel like getting beaten on today and not getting yelled at by his uncle would be a great plus too. Quickly, he turned the corner into the many alleyways of Burgess. It should not be too much trouble to get away. While the alleyways were not as complex like back in his hometown, it was still good enough to trick those morons and head back home. That was his plan anyway. It didn’t work. The group was far faster than he first thought.

The only reason why he got away was because he found a door. A door he opened and entered without much thought to it at all. By that point, he was pretty tired from running and had been panting heavily. It had been sometime since he last ran like that. The situation never really called for it before. He practically threw himself on the floor, waiting for him to get some strength back. He had yet to notice where exactly that door took him. Nope. He did not notice anything at all. Not yet anyway.

notes. Hope this alright with you~
PMEmail
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 04:39 PM
Momo
Unknown AGE
76 POSTS
Egyptian Deity
Equilibrium
Egypt/Duat

Visitors were rare to the House of Books despite Thoth's placement of multiple entrances. He was aware that the reason for this was due to him. The protections he had put in place kept many individuals out as Ma'at was something that most did not possess even one quality of. As a result, the God of Knowledge was always interested to see who had managed to get into his library.

Meandering through the shelves, he sought out the visitor. It did not take him long to spot a young man who was more likely mortal than not. He was collapsed on the ground. Interesting. Thoth approached with confidence in his stride and an interested gleam in his eye. "Hello."

Jake | LLOYDY | lovely <3 
PM
^
❂ JACOB CARTNEY
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 04:04 AM
Lloydy
21 AGE
239 POSTS
Human
Insecurity
Burgess, PA

LET ME KNOW IF YOU
FEEL A LITTLE LOST, A LITTLE TOO REAL, AND I'LL COME BACK AGAIN. I'LL BE BACK AGAIN. OH, I GUESS, I GUESS I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT IT THROUGH ENOUGH. AND I GUESS, I GUESS I –
That had been way too close for his liking. A second later there was no telling what may have happened to him. He could not have kept up with his running for much longer. A second later then he might have actually been forced to fight off that group. He was lucky to have come across that door when he did. The idea of not getting beat on or fighting in general was a good one. Jacob was honestly sick of getting scolded every time he came home all bruised and bloodied. Most of the time, it isn’t like it was his fault. People always picked fights with him for no reason. Sometimes he could control his temper, others times he could not. Today, he amazingly was able to control to a degree. But at least it was better than nothing. He chose to flee despite everything he felt.

The blond merely continued to just lay there on the ground, panting. He had yet to noticed where exactly he was. All he attention had been on getting his breathing and body temperature back to normal. He really just wanted to take a quick nap right there oddly enough. That running he did managed to take a lot of energy out of him. It had been ages since he last did anything of the sort. He may have dozed off for a quick second there.

What snapped him back was an unfamiliar voiced that seemed to come out of nowhere. Almost instantly Jacob jumped up on his feet, preparing himself to fight just in case. Once his blue gaze fell on Thoth, a rather confused look came across his features. This guy is not one of the ones chasing him. In fact, he never saw this guy before in his life.

It had not been much longer until he finally noticed where he was. He practically froze where he stood as he glanced all around him. Just where the hell was he? How was all of this inside the back of some old building? It didn’t make sense. Unless he was somehow dreaming. Being inside some giant library would be something he would find himself dreaming of. So that had to be it. No way a place like this existed in Burgess. “Uh….H-hey.” He finally replied back, sounding rather lost and confused. “..Where are we?”

notes. He is taking this fairly well.

PMEmail
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 05:38 PM
Momo
Unknown AGE
76 POSTS
Egyptian Deity
Equilibrium
Egypt/Duat

It became quite clear that the young man was incredibly confused and had probably wandered into the House of Books without noticing. As soon as the God of Knowledge has spoken, he had jumped to his feet. However, there was a tenseness to him that he had seen before. It was similar to one he saw on the battlefield. Of course, it was not as refined or vicious, but it certainly was the instinct of a man ready to throw himself into a fight. The only differences were the type of fight and how skilled the mortal likely was.

Naturally, it melted away as soon as it had come. He supposed the confusion it was replaced with was not unwarranted. After all, mortals associated most of his looks- or, rather, his fashion- with the past. Nobody dressed as he did any longer. It was the primary reason that he changed his appearance when he traveled to the surface world.

Well, that and the appearance of his and his daughter's library was probably a bit confusing. After all, every bit of it looked like something from Ancient Egypt.

He hummed, vaguely curious as to whether this mortal was a believer. He did care too much, as belief was not something he required. However, such a thing often determined what interactions would be like. "The House of Books," he replied with ease, "A library with everything I have transcribed thus far."

Jacob | LLOYDY | :) 
PM
^
❂ JACOB CARTNEY
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 06:32 AM
Lloydy
21 AGE
239 POSTS
Human
Insecurity
Burgess, PA

LET ME KNOW IF YOU
House of books… Somehow he heard of the place before but when and where he certainly could not remember or cared at this point. As far as he knew this place did not so much exist in the real world. It was a made up place. Yet despite that here he was standing at its entrance. Maybe he hit his head while trying to make his escape? He must have done a number on it, that’s for sure. Or he could be dead? Though either of those didn't make sense if he thought about it more. Did that mean by default that this place was actually a real thing? Jacob quickly shoved that very thought out of his head. He had other important things to worry about. Like how the hell did he get here in the first place and how to get back…But this place was pretty amazing. It couldn’t hurt to stay for an hour or two.

It was a hard to decision on his part. The blond wanted to stay more than anything yet he had things to do. It wasn’t every day that he found a library like this yet his uncle would be so mad if he ended up showing up late, meaning there would be another pointless lecture. Nothing really new there. Lately, he had been getting yelled at for various reasons so what’s adding one more to the list. It would be worth in the long run. And if all, fails he could tell the truth or come up with some believable story. Rather than saying anything about his decision, he moved his blue gaze onto the library itself. He never saw anything like this before in his life. It was kind of hard to not straight up nerd out right then and there.

After a moment of him glancing around, Jacob moved his gaze back onto the taller man. The guy seriously had some out dated clothes now that he noticed. Unless he was dressed that way for a reason. Whichever case it was, it was none of his business and he really did not care enough to ask. “What I don’t understand is that how does this massive place fit into an old ass two story building in some alleyway in the middle of Burgess?” He questioned. There were a great number of other things he wanted to ask the other but choice to keep them to himself for the time being.

notes. He's so rude.

PMEmail
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 07:48 PM
Momo
Unknown AGE
76 POSTS
Egyptian Deity
Equilibrium
Egypt/Duat

Thoth's lips curved into a slight smirk as the mortal spoke. Quite the rude one, hm? he mused, the attitude sliding off of him with relative ease. It was fairly out of place as most people enjoyed keeping up some precedence of manners and kindness. After all, people tended to react poorly when people spoke in brash and rude manners. It was part of the reason why he tended to make sure that he presented him as kind to others. After all, having as few enemies as possible was best. The youth was probably was quite lucky considering that he was sure that some of the other deities that occasionally visited his library might not have ignored the behaviour.

Still, it was quite exciting to have a non-believer in his library. Their sort were quite fun to interact with. After all, they were humans who were blind to a large portion to the world, able to rationalize it away. It made it terribly fun to thrust it in their face.

He rose an eyebrow. "It is obviously not in the building," he said smoothly. Not that that would be impossible, but he was not much of a fan of such types of magic. It made things quite easy to stumble upon. The amount of protection that was needed was hardly worth it. "Placing a library in an abandoned building? Only an idiot would do such a thing." Not that nobody had not done that, but he held no liking for such a practice.

Jacob | LLOYDY | When jerks collide lol 
PM
^
❂ JACOB CARTNEY
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 05:03 AM
Lloydy
21 AGE
239 POSTS
Human
Insecurity
Burgess, PA

LET ME KNOW IF YOU
There was a clear frown that made its way onto the blond’s face. By no means did he like the answer he received by the stranger. Honestly it managed to tick him off. It would be better to simply leave now and never look back. But it was a huge library. A library that he didn’t know that existed in Burgess in the first place. He stumbled upon it by mistake. He wanted to stay here for the books and the books alone. This guy, whoever he was, was annoying. He doubted the guy would let him wonder around all on his lonesome. There was something weird about this library. He could not explain why he felt that way. He just did. It did not look like it belonged in some back alley or in Burgess in general. He wanted to know why but it seemed the one before him was not going to give him clear answers.

Rather than saying anything back to the other, he simply glared his usual cold glare before inching away. He knew for a fact that the building was not abandoned. The place was some crappy café if he remembered right. That would mean that this library was somehow fit inside the backroom or part of it? No… that did not make sense. This place was too big for that. Nothing was adding up here. None of it made sense. There is no way something so big could fit in such a small space.

A groan left him as he ran a hand through his hair. Should he ask or not? He didn’t want to keep talking to the guy. He clearly didn’t want to give him a clear answer. Not a second later, he turned to face Thoth. He was probably going to regret this, but that was hardly anything new to him. He wanted answers. “I never said the building was abandoned.” He replied back quite harshly. “I’m pretty sure the building I ran into was in the back of some crappy café. So, let me ask you this, what the hell is going on? There is no way this place would fit in a small backroom.”

notes. Woops.

PMEmail
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 02:20 AM
Momo
Unknown AGE
76 POSTS
Egyptian Deity
Equilibrium
Egypt/Duat

Non-believers always had been something of a breath of fresh air to Thoth. Where a believer was quite easy to impress- sometimes incredibly easy to impress- those who lacked belief could be quite difficult to impress and convince. They were stubborn in their ways and often liked to profess themselves as logical. It was the most ironic of contradictions since that which they denied actually did exist. It was only stubbornness and willful ignorance that prevented them from realizing this.

He could not help but find such idiocy amusing. Perhaps it was a bit cruel to find it amusing. After all, others suffered from such behaviour. However, it was something that he could not help but gain a chuckle from. That a species might think themselves so arrogant that they could discern what was and was not true was perhaps the height of ignorance. Even he, in all his faults, could not help but acknowledge that there were many things that he did not know. It was why his library existed: to collect until he knew everything.

Yet, humans seemed to have such difficulty accepting that there were unknown and powerful beings. How limited the human mind was, and yet...how much it was capable of. It truly was one of the greatest contradictions he had come across and he had to deal with deities on a daily basis.

"And yet you never said it was occupied," he shot back, the picture of calmness. This mortal truly did have a temper. He was fairly sure that another deity might have snapped at this boy, possibly permanently cursed him depending upon the pantheon they were from. Anubis or Osiris likely would not have taken well. It was his good fortune that he had come across Thoth when he was without company.

His lips curved into an almost mischievous grin. "Well, of course not. That is illogical." And, truly, he could tell that the mortal probably would not like his answer. A shame, truly, but he was not going to make denial easy. After all, he was the God of Magic and Knowledge. Logic was his specialty even when it came to magic. "The House of Books does not exist where you passed through, just as it does not exist in any of the places one might enter it from. It exists within my home, Du'at." He peered at Jacob with veiled interest. "As for how you got in, well that is simple." He smiled brightly. "You knocked and were answered. Obviously, not consciously, but then that is relatively common."

Jacob | LLOYDY | what a troll
PM
^
❂ JACOB CARTNEY
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 06:55 PM
Lloydy
21 AGE
239 POSTS
Human
Insecurity
Burgess, PA

LET ME KNOW IF YOU
As time passed, the more and more Jacob found himself coming to really dislike the one standing before him. Thoth somehow managed to push all his buttons the wrong way. The blond was starting to want to flat out deck the guy across the face and be done with this. He was smart enough not to do so. He was in the process of trying to better himself with getting better control over his temper and trying to get into less fights. He was in no mood for these pointless games. He wanted answers. That apparently was too much to ask for. None of this situation made a lick of sense to him. Burgess had nothing like this library in such a small town. He would have known about it. He had been living in that crappy town for four years now.

This was getting him nowhere. The blond was half tempted to simply walk away and be done with it. Yet despite his anger, he stayed put where he stood, his blue gaze staring at the much taller man coldly. There is a reason why he never said that the building was occupied. It was a no brainer to him. From what he saw of Burgess, there were only one or two abandon buildings. The town is a small one so there weren’t many business that were not in business. “It’s Burgess. Of course, the damn thing is occupied.” He said flatly. “I don’t have time for this shit. Just give me the answers I asked for.” Yes, he knew he was being rude though at the moment he could care less.

When Jacob got the answers he wanted, he felt more confused than anything else. None of what Thoth said made sense to him. He merely stood there, trying to figure everything out. He had been sure he heard of those names before somewhere before. But when and where, he could not remember. The House of Books, Du’at. Both of those names sounded so familiar. He did read a lot of books about just about anything. That could be it from one of them. Or maybe from one of the games his twin was currently playing. Whichever it was, he could not remember. Like it mattered. Who knows? The guy might be lying about this whole thing. This could be some dumb prank.

“You know what? I give up. I really don’t care. You aren’t making any sense.” He started out with a sigh. The place was amazing and all. Books were one of his favorite things. He wanted to look around a little more but it wasn’t worth all this trouble. “Can I go home now or did this place send me here for some reason?” He asked sarcastically. Truthfully, he did want to stay and look around. It was exciting to be near this many books yet he did not want to continue with this pointless conversation that made no sense to him whatsoever.

notes. Woops.

PMEmail
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 10:27 PM
Momo
Unknown AGE
76 POSTS
Egyptian Deity
Equilibrium
Egypt/Duat

For the briefest of moments, a sliver of annoyance crossed his face. While Thoth was a patient individual, there was only so much rudeness that he was willing to put up with. A man who spilled words thoughtlessly and expected there to be no serious consequences was a fool. He had met many individuals before, easily knocking them down a peg or three as their pride brought about actions that led a clear path of pain.

"If you wish for answers I suggest that you learn some manners then," he said coldly. He crossed his arms, his counterance becoming far more intimidating and cold within that moment. "Even savages do not expect things handed to them easily."

Just as quickly, the mood settled. Whatever power might have crackled in the air disappeared. While he did not unfold his arms, Thoth's posture was lighter and his expression pleasant. It was as if nothing had happened at all.

It was clear that the mortal was confused, the most likely cause because he did not believe. "Just because you do not understand something does not mean what I am saying lacks sense," he said, sounding almost tired. How short-sighted humans were.

He rolled his eyes. "Reasons," he muttered, sounding almost amused, "It is a library. You can leave whenever you want. It has doors for a reason after all."

Jacob | LLOYDY | Pfft
PM
^
❂ JACOB CARTNEY
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 05:54 AM
Lloydy
21 AGE
239 POSTS
Human
Insecurity
Burgess, PA

LET ME KNOW IF YOU
Losing his temper and snapping at the man before him probably had not been the smartest move on his part and Jacob was starting to realize that now. The air around Thoth had completely changed in a matter of seconds. It was like the man changed into someone else and honestly it brought back a number of bad memories that he would rather forget that ever happened. It might have been a bad idea to start off being his normal rude self. Now that he thought about it, it was probably a real dumb way to act since he had no idea just who exactly was standing right in front of him. Jacob was annoyed about getting chased down only to find himself in some strange library that he did not know even exist. He was taking it out on the wrong person.

He stood there silently, not knowing what he should do or even say at this point. Should he apologize for acting the way he did? Would it even matter if he did do that? Those thoughts quickly left his mind once he heard the other speak up once more. Blue eyes blinked as the blond tried to make sense of what just happened. Now the guy was acting as if nothing happened. Well… maybe he shouldn’t apologize then. It would be a waste of air if he did. Besides, the much taller man was acting like his sudden outburst didn’t even happen. So why should he? “Right whatever you say.” He replied back with a slight sigh. All of this was too much for him to understand. It wasn’t like he even cared enough to put an effort in trying to understand it. “I really don’t care anymore.”

Somehow hearing that he could leave whenever the hell he wanted sounded too good to be true. Why have him be able to come here if he could just walk out the door and be done with it? There had to be more to it, right? Maybe he was telling the truth and there was no reason. He may have just found himself here in this library by accident. “So, I can leave whenever I want?” He asked once more just to make sure he was hearing that right. “Let me guess, if I chose to go look around, you’re gonna follow me, aren’t you?”

notes. Woops.

PMEmail
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 11:50 PM
Momo
Unknown AGE
76 POSTS
Egyptian Deity
Equilibrium
Egypt/Duat

If the young mortal was attempting to apologize him, he was doing a poor job of it. Nonetheless, the blonde's demeanor seemed to speak of regret even if his words did not. In return, a quiet judgment came from Thoth; however, he made no attempt to verbalize upon it. Foul tempers were something he could understand, as was a reluctance to apologize even if the deity did not possess either trait- most of the time, anyway. In fact, he had seen such traits within his own pantheon.

Still, the matter was not important enough to nitpick at. The boy was clearly a nonbeliever and, unlike some, he had never hed a particular interest in attempting the change the beliefs of others. The young man was likely confused, particularly since the logic of the magic used in regards to the House of Books could not entirely be explained as long as one accepted that magic was being used. If one did not, then everything naturally made no sense.

He hummed. "I said so, did I not?" he said, raising an eyebrow, "The House of Books is a library. If you enter, you may read as you please." Anything that was not meant to be read was far too protected to be found by most individuals and, like most works he wrote but did not wish for public viewing, came with a high price when they were taken without his consent. "Though, I do not tend to allow anything to be taken. One does not tend to force another to stay within their library."

His expression shifted into something distinctly unamused. "I can assure you I have much better things to do than stalk humans."

Jacob | LLOYDY | >>
PM
^
❂ JACOB CARTNEY
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 02:48 AM
Lloydy
21 AGE
239 POSTS
Human
Insecurity
Burgess, PA

LET ME KNOW IF YOU
Trying to understand what the hell was going on here is not anything Jacob wanted to put an effort in nor did he care to. He was in no mood for it. Magic was not real and he was going to stick with believing that no matter what anyone told him. He had been through and seen enough to know that magic wasn’t real. There could be a chance that this library was in a different building than he originally thought. That would explain a lot. He didn’t really know Burgess that well to know everything that was within the small town. Although a library this big is not something that seemed like it belonged in Burgess. It didn’t matter. He did not want to know. There were more important things that he wanted to know than find out what truly behind all this.

He could leave whenever he wished. That sounded too good to be true. If it were true like the man said it to be, then why the hell did this so called magical library let him come here? There had to be a reason. There always was. Something like this always happened for a reason. He read enough books to know that much. “That’s a bit hard to believe considering everything that you told me…. Not that I believe a word of it.” He replied back. This place really wasn’t a true library then. Libraries were places where you could check out books for a few weeks at a time. Just what kind of library was this? The blond wanted to make a smart ass comment though he decided against it. He really didn’t need to piss this guy off again.

This place was far from normal. One glance told Jacob just that. Naturally, he would not want to pass up the chance of looking around and now knowing that Thoth wouldn’t follow him he would take that chance to roam around. Who knows? He might end up finding an interesting book or two. Maybe something worth finding out about. “In that case, I’ll just go look around if you don’t mind.” He did not wait for any type of a reply back from the other. Nope. He merely started walking in a random direction.

notes. He needs to stop being so rude.

PMEmail
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 04:28 AM
Momo
Unknown AGE
76 POSTS
Egyptian Deity
Equilibrium
Egypt/Duat

Thoth had long ago learned when to step away from certain battles. It was something that he had could not help but learn due to his age. Living as long as he had without achieving some amount of humility would have been pathetic. As far as he was concerned, the conversation about the nature of his library was not one worth fighting over, especially since the mortal seemed to be stuck in his ways. "Believe what you wish," he said lightly, appearing to be unmoved by the fact that the human had implied that he was a liar...or something much worse.

The boy's train of thought was rather easy to catch onto even though he had bothered to say nothing. After all, he seemed to wear his heart on his sleeve, makin it quite easy for the perceptive deity to catch onto what the boy was feeling and thinking. "It is a library in the old sense of the word," he offered without prompting, "A place for written works to be kept and read by those who are able." Of course, his was certainly far more private than those of the past, but he liked to think he had learned from the past. He would not have those who would abuse knowledge within the House of Books or have his life's work meet the same fate as places such as the Library of Alexandria.

His lips quirked upwards at the mortal's words, but he did not bother to comment. Instead, he turned back to the shelves and began to continue working through the shelves to add the new works to the collection. He imagined that it would be best to add it now instead of later as he did not trust this moment of silence to last long.

Jacob | LLOYDY | ...
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES
skinned by lauz @ shine.