Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Hope Corrupted, tag Pitchipoo
♠ PITCH BLACK
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 11:01 PM
Unknown • Nightmare King • Fear • N/A

<3
The poor thing seemed to be having trouble understanding what was being spoken - then again, the same could be said of many - Guardians or Anti-Guardians, the foolish often joined sides without thinking much upon what it meant to be one or the other. The Nightmare King made extra effort to educate his followers, at least to the degree that….he allowed the Guardians to appear sympathetic, but still in the wrong. He elevated himself in that way, giving himself the appearance of the kinder of rulers, willing to see the Guardians as beings who simply thought differently, agonizing that they had to fight.

It was a lovely touch.

”It is,” he murmured, responding to the dear girl’s query. ”However, they are acting in his behest. While we can take pity that they are lied to, we must also know that they are committing grave acts. And for that, all involved are to be punished. None more than their leader, of course. It is good to sympathize; however we must remain strong, and cannot allow that sympathy to control our actions and our thoughts.” He spoke with a truly pedagogical voice, the voice of the mentor and tutor, kindly - and the tone was entirely an honest one; after all, hte girl seemed to be willing to join them - at this point he was no longer pretending. Those who were his allies were indeed treated with greater care.

The precious thing seemed to be….quite in line with his way of thinking, something that was only solidified with her horror at his words spoken of the Man in the Moon’s purpose, her outcry had been so genuine. He gave a soft smile, chuckling at the girl’s words. He gave her a moment’s pause, moving to stand nearer - not that she could...see, but he imagined she would be aware of a closer physical presence. ”You would be welcome to stand with us too, you know. You could help us make a difference. That doesn’t have to mean fighting - you sound more like a healer, my dear. Would you be….interested in such a thing, preventing more harm from coming?”
♔ ree @ atf & shine
PM
^
☥ PANDORA
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 12:03 AM
Unknown • Former Human/Dæmon • Curiosity • Nomad

wildest dreams
Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in your wildest dreams

Pitch Black agreed with Pandora's words. To some extent she could understand what he was saying. The Guardians appeared to be led astray by their leader, fed lies and tales by someone who claimed to be working for the good of the world. While it was tragic that they had been led to do evil by another, they had still partaken in his plans. As such, they were not wholly unaccountable within this all.

The dæmon did come to a pause at the boogeyman's offer. It was a most peculiar one and not one that she was entirely sure she could be part of. After all, she had told him that she wished to repay him for what he had agreed to help her in. It was only natural. Why should she agree to take something, but not give something back? In a way, there was something wrong about her taking but not giving.

It did not occur to her that Pitch Black might be asking for something far more harmful than she could conceive.

The hesitation did begin to melt away at the mention of healing. It was true that she was not a fighter. She had never been taught how to wield a blade. Rather, she had always depended upon the held her curse offered. On rarer occasions, she depended upon her other powers, ones that she had never seen as particularly offensive. "Yes," she finally said, "It would be quite nice to help those who are in need."

tag: PITCH BLACK // words: D:
PM
^
♠ PITCH BLACK
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 12:10 AM

Wanna meet them :D
Ah finally it seemed the dear girl was understanding. It...had taken a short while to get his thoughts across to her, but with a little more patience and explanation, she seemed to be able to see what his point was. In truth there was a part of him that genuinely saw it as such; of course, he was not quite so pitying of the Guardians - they consciously made the decision to join the war, even if they were not all privy to what that would entail. He certainly did believe they were being led astray. But, that was not to say that he would take piteous actions upon them; they fought him, and so he would be as vicious as ever.

He was hesitant with his offer - it had taken him a while now to….stir her to any potential interest in their work - he did not expect her to be an easy one to sway, and so he held out with patience at heart. She was one whom, from what he could tell, would be an advantageous ally; he had managed to gain the favour of many more….combatively-oriented allies, but those who could heal, those with defensive spells and magic to their name, that was something the Anti-Guardians were surely lacking. When she gave her agreement, the Nightmare King nodded, a quiet hum. ”I would not ask you to become a formal member right away, of course; if you so choose you may begin as an ally by contract. But I would...like to introduce you to a few of our allies, to be sure. So that you can understand the nature of who you stand beside. Who your new friends are.”

He clasped his hands behind his back. ”Shall I take you to meet them now, or would you like to pace yourself? I’ve given you quite a bit to think on. There’s no need to rush.” He did hope she would accept the offer. The final step would be to fully transform her into an Anti-Guardian, augmenting the dark shadows in her heart to amplify her powers. That, though, was not for just yet. She would need to be eased into their group more readily.
♔ ree @ atf & shine
PM
^
☥ PANDORA
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 04:53 PM

wildest dreams
Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in your wildest dreams

Pandora was not entirely sure about the difference between an ally and a 'formal member.' After all, it sounded like the same thing to her. As she saw it, an ally would still help. Was the difference in how she would help? For a moment, she considered asking. However, the thought vanished at the mention of meeting those who were already allies. The idea held a fair amount of appeal. After all, these would people she would likely see quite often despite her travels. That was not something that had ever happened to her before.

"Oh no," she said happily, "I would love to meet some of them!" Besides, it would probably be better to move from where she currently was.

tag: PITCH BLACK // words: ick this is smol sorry >>
PM
^
♠ PITCH BLACK
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 08:56 PM

We could either introduce some other Antis or close the thread here?
Well, she seemed ready and willing to meet the others, at least. The Nightmare King gave a soft smile as he started to think forward; she couldn’t see, so he couldn’t very well lead her to the tunnels without physically guiding her. It would be difficult for her to enter and exit the Labyrinth, though the passageways spanned a vast majority of the Earth. If it was as she said earlier - that she needed to constantly move - she would easily be able to do so, using the tunnels as access points.

”In that case, my dear, allow me to show you the way.” He reached out, but didn’t take her hand just yet. ”It might be easier if I take your hand. Where we’re going may be a little difficult for you. The terrain is rough along the way. Is that quite alright with you?” He was mildly shocked that she was so eager to meet them so quickly; usually the new members were shy to begin, but she seemed to perhaps….want for friendly company. Perhaps it was her loneliness that drove her. ”I shall introduce you to our allies. You probably won’t see them all, there are many who live all over the world, but they will be happy to have you. We can tell them together, what it is that you need, and determine how to help you from there.”
♔ ree @ atf & shine
PM
^
☥ PANDORA
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 09:41 PM

wildest dreams

Pandora tilted her head at the notion of allowing Pitch Black to lead her. It was not one which made her uncomfortable. While she was used to traveling on her own- a process that had made her incredibly familiar with many places in a manner that others would have thought dangerous- she knew that she sometimes she required the help of others. What she was not used to was others offering it readily.

"Of course!" she said after only a moment. It took only a moment but she managed to find the hand that the Nightmare King had offered. She listened to what he said before nodding, quite eager to meet the people that he spoke of.

tag: CARMA // words: ending here would be good, I think :)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.