Add Reply
New Poll

Baddies Wanted, Scouting The Hercynian Forest
☽ MERLIN
 Posted: May 24 2017, 02:00 AM
2000+ • Sorcerer [Part Fae/Part ???] • Understanding • Nomad

Sir Kay, Merlin, and Kayden are meant to be scouting out The Hercynian Forest as part of their quest as one of the potential places to build New Camelot. While they are scouting, it is planned that they come across some trouble.

At most, I am looking for two individuals who could end up causing them a bit of trouble. They do not necessarily have to be Anti-Guardians, but they would need to be magical. The group is going to enter from the forest's west side through the Black Forest.

This is pretty much a first come, first served basis!

PERSON #1: Emil
PM
^
♰ ONYX
 Posted: May 24 2017, 11:25 AM
12 • Night Mare • Nightmares • Nearby Pitch

As a backup I can offer Onyx to cause some trouble for them~ It's not uncommon for him to hang around forests and things. However this is only there if no one else wants the spot. I got a lot on my plate but do wanna get involved *flails hoping this makes sense*
PM
^
☽ MERLIN
 Posted: May 24 2017, 07:09 PM

NARA

This totally makes sense, hun :) I'll make sure to keep this in mind!
PM
^
☥ EMIL AV HELGE
 Posted: May 26 2017, 06:57 PM
Old • Stromkarl • Corruption • Water

MOMO TAMMY I have Emil, who would probably be against the idea of a human (mostly) settlement being created in any forest. Merlin being part-fae could make him more hesitant, but the whole idea wouldn't sit well with him. Not so much evil here as...ew humans.
PMEmail
^
☽ MERLIN
 Posted: May 26 2017, 09:52 PM

CARMA TAMMY LLOYDY

So, I am vaguely wondering if this is something that could be solved with words instead of...pointy objects and magic? The plans that Merlin and Kay have might actually clear up some of Emil's worries since they are purposely choosing a magical location so that it will be well protected, able to be neutral, and be away from humans.

As for the settlement itself, Emil may or may not approve? I'm not sure XD To keep things short, the basic plan is to have it built with earth magic (by merlin of course...so it will probably take awhile >>). I imagine the biggest probably will be the "human" part since some of the people that will eventually be recruited will have been former mortally humans (except Neville). Probably a clash on that since I imagine that these two groups will have different ideas of what qualifies as human and what does not >>
PM
^
☥ EMIL AV HELGE
 Posted: May 29 2017, 12:15 AM

MOMO TAMMY

He probably wouldn't approve of the settlement - if not for the reason it will exist, then because there are humans involved in the first place << He is extremely biased against them, so yeah...there will probably be clashing over that :'D In terms of what would actually happen for their conflict? That would depend. Emil could end up fighting them, but is more likely to be like "yo this is a warning, don't do the thing" followed by a threat of "if you do I'll make your lives hell" or some such.

Though, for actual fighting in the immediate thread, he definitely would attack Kay. Kay is human enough for him. He would totally do it animal style and jump out from the shadows somewhere to claw his face off XD
PMEmail
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: May 29 2017, 12:59 AM
22 • Flying Squirrel • Cheesecake • Momo's Pocket Dimensions

TAMMY CARMA LLOYDY

Hmm, what about with Kayden? I mean, Merlin's reaction probably won't differ if Emil tries to attack one or the other (or both). However, Kay and Kayden are technically...pretty much the same species XD The only differences is that Kayden still thinks he is a mortal, the poor thing.

Nonetheless, I personally see this getting nasty for a moment...and then either being nasty with words or some fail attempt at peace XD I'm gonna guess that Merlin is probably going to break up any attempts at fighting (tho anyone feel free to correct me!) and then Team Camelot is probably just going to be generally displeased. On Merlin's part, he will want to assuage Emil's worries, but....I can just see Emil's opinions either causing him to give up with that or annoying/possibly pissing him off.

...which might lead to Merlin just defaulting to "try and make my life hell"
PM
^
☽ SIR KAY
 Posted: May 29 2017, 04:10 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

I feel like Kay will just assume at first glance that Emil is a magical woman, so he will not be very warm and fuzzy either... you should have left Kay home I like the idea, though :) We'll see where talking takes us...
PM
^
☥ EMIL AV HELGE
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 01:13 AM

Yesss that all sounds good to me. With Emil involved, it probably wouldn't get bloody at any point, he's not violent so much as crafty and....poison-y XD But yes <_< Thing sounds good to me. When you guys need me, let me know!

TAMMY MOMO LLOYDY
PMEmail
^
☥ IOLLAS DACAN
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 08:01 PM
913 • Dark Elf • Duplicity • Chaux Forest, France

MOMO TAMMY CARMA

So here is a Dark Elf who loves forests. Actually his home forest is on the opposite of the Rhine in French lands so he would be super suspicious about this development. He does also dislike humans, he would be more wary of a new Camelot give he doesn't trust humans with too much power. Iollas would have pause at Merlin being half fae. Talking is on the table with Iollas, but he is heavily guarded to getting to the diplomacy might be the hard part.

PM
^
☽ MERLIN
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 08:38 PM

GENGAR TAMMY LLOYDY CARMA

Hm, would Iollas be approaching it with the ideas of what Camelot was previously like? Mostly asking, because I imagine that that might determine how much more likely it is for it to turn into a fight. Merlin and Kay have a far different idea for Camelot this time than last time, but if Iollas approaches it with the idea of "another Camelot; sounds bad" they might end up fighting. If not, then they miiiight be able to address his worries since they do want to keep it a mostly non-mortal thing.

Also, do you guys have any preference for who they run into first?
PM
^
☥ IOLLAS DACAN
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 03:30 AM
913 • Dark Elf • Duplicity • Chaux Forest, France

TAMMY LLOYDY CARMA MOMO

He has some feelings about Camelot, but also he has concerns of people going into an old grown forest and cutting it down to build a town. Call him an environmentalist, but he would also not see much benefit in that. There are multiple fronts he will need to be swayed on such as "why is there a New Camelot?" and "why not a new growth forest" as well as "so you are just going to destroy the forest for it?" I think he wouldn't jump the gun to fighting unless he is forced to in this particular issues. He knows when humans want to expand they expand. But he will have a lot of concerns is not above hindering building operations
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 08:12 PM
??? • Canadian • Feels • The snowy place

In terms of who is met first....I don't mind either way <w< Emil is mobile, so it could make sense for him to show up a little later if he's moving around, but it'd also be easy to say that he was already in the area. So honestly it's what you guys think would be more interesting storytelling-wise.....go from the fae who's all "ew humans" to....flower boy who's all "but the forest???" or the other way around.

MOMO GENGAR TAMMY
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.