Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Metal Birds, open
❂ ALEXEI PENDLETON
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 06:16 PM
18 • Human • Knowledge • NYU

Alexei’s world was getting large in his mind as he was taking this in. He could see the occasional fairies in the countryside of England or the occasional nature spirit in the wilderness of Russia. But, he thought mostly it was folktales of the world, just the ones passed down from generation to generation. He didn’t fathom the that of other beings being real or how fantasy was only branded that because other mortals couldn’t perceive it. “It’s good to see you are a good...one.” He wasn’t sure what to call her at this point a good woman, or a good ghost or ...he would just leave it at that. Whether have one defend people than eat them.

He dwelt on what he heard for as many stories there were about benevolent beings, there was just as many about the evil vile ones. Probably more about the latter than the former. It was even more reason for him to be more cautious around those invisibles whom he can see. “The boogeyman is real. That is a rather unsettling thought. Even in the stories that bloke is dangerous, a figure mentioned in many languages.” He paused a moment trying to not think on that too much. “How do you keep people safe from something like that.”

MOMO
PM
^
☽ ESMERALDA
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 07:25 PM
558 • Former Human • Compassion • France

pheromones
i'm just falling for your

Esmeralda took the gesture in stride, her smile a bit looser and a slight chuckle escaping her. While it was clear that he was unsure of what to call her- she hardly blamed him, considering that she had not known what to call herself for the longest time either- it was far more comforting to be called something as vague as 'a good one' than the constant term witch that seemed to have been trailing after her for days since her few encounters with Claude Frollo. In fact, it was probably a bit comforting. "That is nice of you to say."

The young man appeared to be taking in her words, thinking over them for a moment. It was an unusual reaction, but it was somewhat comforting to find herself believed for once than dismissed. Of course, she was also hesitant if his belief was a good thing. Many magical beings seemed to strive for belief constantly in the hopes of existing; however, she had held this boy's without much effort for some reason. She was not sure that the fact that he was believing her word was good nor the fact that he seemed to be willing to believe in other things.

After all, belief...she knew how dangerous belief could be, especially when there were others who were willing to prey upon it.

She pursed her lips. "I...do not know if he'd hurt a child," she said softly, "But if people- humans- got drawn up into this all then it is probably the children who are in danger. You usually don't have adults believing in things like the boogeyman, let alone genuine magic." She pursed her lips. "There are other...Guardians. I'm not too familiar with many of them, but I know that some are far stronger than myself. I met one by the name of Set. There are also people who hold powers in similar realms....in dreams. You have heard of the Sandman, yes?"

© darren criss

GENGAR
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.