Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Penance, Loretta
♠ TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 08:02 PM
610 • Anima • Revolution • The Alps

I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light hath left me broken-hearted.
Well this was working, though the plan had gone sideways from about the start but it wasn't a totally scrub. He could always just turn this into a future opportunity. "Sorry about that." He said looking at the shard for a moment. He pondered if there was something special about the global, she did pull it out in an attempt to ….do something. "Who gave you it? A boyfriend?" he said in a teasing manner, akin siblings. He assumed there was some sentimental value to it enchanted or not. His gaze went to her necklace for a moment, but he had to focus on the fire in hand.

"It was a love tap, if amped up to high levels these flames can freeze." He said with a small smirk. It was a difficult magic to learn and it took him ages of his late beloved taking him out into the cold wilderness and training until his body could produce these paradoxical flames. It was a reminder of her patience and brilliance, he was still learning how to take it; in the past, she could do wonders with her wintery magic. If only she was still around…

His eyes was lost in the flames, but Loretta's question brought him back to reality. "Boring stuff." He said, wanting to sound vague and give him a moment to get his fib together. "The old farts wanted me to come here and talk to a few of their contacts for various business and political purposes. I just finished up stop three of five." He said coolly. It was something on his back burning to help the elder vampires of his land, but not the true reason why he was here presently. Such minor details were of no importance. "I'm here being 'Tobias the Errand Boy' but why are you here?"

TAG: ALIVI| WORDS: 310 | MOOD: Sibling love~
NOTES: Don't ask too many questions

ALIVI JACK KELLY
PM
^
✧ LORETTA
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 01:00 PM
226 • Human (Immortal) • Imagination • Monterey, CA

"Santa Claus." Loretta said clarifying with a slight huff. Even if he was clearly teasing....there was something seriously off about this even though she felt at ease with this guy. Even if she was hurt. "And....it's fine I guess... I mean I probably can't replace it...but I'll...figure something."

At his next words though she let out a slight laugh, "A love tap??" She asked somewhat incredulously, "And here I thought getting frostbite was a pretty serious thing already... I have no doubt that your flames at full strength are more powerful. I guess it is a good thing we didn't get too carried away then." She said as a somewhat genuine smile touched her features. Even though there was still that nagging voice in the back of her head reminding her something....something was wrong but it was getting a bit easier to ignore it.

It was then his turn to answer her question. Vague but typical....but then there was also something else- a name. Tobias. How did she even forget his name? Especially if they were this close... Even though she was pretty sure this was their first meeting....maybe she was wrong?? He sure seemed like he knew her. And she knew she knew him. Loretta reminded herself that she was overthinking....she ought to just...accept it.

"Right." she said, "Certainly sounds like a busy day for you, huh? As for me...just the same old same old...visiting kids. Also was feeling nostalgic. This is around the same place I met someone pretty close to me... nice to just relax and think for a bit...remember and all." she trailed off just a tad but still it was nice remembering things, and being here did make her feel better. Even if her second meeting with someone here was a bit more bizarre. But at least she was feeling a bit more relaxed about all of this.

GENGAR
PM
^
✧ JACK KELLY
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 05:48 PM
143 • Human/Celestial • Resourcefulness • North America (Monterey)
Lady Archive 701 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

Jack continued to listen to the voices coming from the crystal as he hastily stuffed his things back into his bag. His concern and confusion growing as the conversation went on, he didn't recognize the man's voice that spoke but he definitely had a bad feeling about what was going on.

Love tap? Frostbite? And that was not 'too carried away'?

He frowned slightly as he heard Loretta's voice mention her kids. True she didn't reveal anything about who they were or where they lived but...it did reveal that at least a few had to be nearby wherever she was at the moment. Why would she even bring up the subject of her believers to someone who was clearly dangerous?

But there was one good thing that came of her revealing her reasons for being there. He caught the mention of being nostalgic...a place where she met someone close to her. That was, admittedly, a bit vague. There were any number of people she could say she was close to, Caerwyn, Julian, or even a mortal friend that may or may not still be around. But they were currently staying not too far from the place where he had first met Loretta. So it was a bit of a gamble but it gave Jack a direction to go which at the moment felt a lot better than just standing here listening to Lori talk to someone who had apparently just attacked her and could do so again any moment. What were the odds of her meeting someone else in the same general area?

Slinging his bag over his shoulder Jack took off in the direction of the outlying hills he had been on that evening a few years ago. Unfortunately this area was more or less surrounded by hills and he hadn't exactly committed the spot to memory- he'd only been there because he'd been out for a walk and thought it offered a good view to do a little drawing. But he did remember the view itself and so knew what direction to head in as he hurried along the border of the town to try and get to the side he had been back then.

GENGAR
ALIVI

Note: Thinking to have Jack arrive next round but let me know if either of you would prefer a few more turns.
PM
^
♠ TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 07:58 PM
610 • Anima • Revolution • The Alps

I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light hath left me broken-hearted.
Such a strange predicament Tobias got himself into. He nodded at Loretta's words, a smile graced his lips as they talked, he had smile lines near his eyes, it was all a part he had been able to play dozens of time. Though it was usually when he wanted to feed on person discreetly he could at least allow for the experience to be wonderful. Luck for Loretta he wasn't exactly hungry at the moment or was he in the mood to press his luck even more. He knew he should start thinking of a way to leave without arousing suspicion, but getting to know some details about her wouldn't be too bad. "I have frozen a troll back in the day." Tobias says in a cocky manner.

"Can I tease you about your secret boyfriend now or later?" Tobias said with a smirk. He was looking at her heartstrings and there was one that he would consider romantic. Tobias pondered a moment wondering what would make her open up, there were two answers of course, fibbing or telling an actual heartfelt story. Tobias took a breath and began, "I know the feeling, whenever I see an open fjord, I always think of my late lover. We used to sit on the edge of the high cliffs and look down at the sea below. Have picnics and all that cute stuff." Looking back was always a blessing and a curse. Though, it was excellent pathos.

TAG: ALIVI| WORDS: 245 | MOOD: Open up >.>
NOTES: Look a heartfelt story, trust him

ALIVI JACK KELLY
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.