Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Trouble With Roommates, tag Jamie
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: May 2 2017, 03:41 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

He had to admit that his head was indeed hurting him. In fact it was raging with pain but Jamie wasn't sure how to get past it. HE wasn't even sure whether the hurt was mental or from the blood or from the raging headache that had been controlling him since he'd found the dark elf again somehow. How had she even come back into his life in the first place? He somehow remembered having met her ages ago but it all seemed a cloudy nightmare that he wanted to forget about forever. He groaned a little, holding his head with his hand as he felt the blood there. She was right after all. Blood stuck to his hand in drops and that would have scared him at any other time. HE was still so lost and drained of his consciousness that he could barely even feel the pain from his throbbing head. Such pain should be the first thing on his mind but he couldn't seem to focus on anything at all.

"I just want...pizza-" He said though he knew that wasn't exactly what he wanted. However it was what he was actually going to get in this case. So he might as well try to focus on that at least. He groaned again and let her dab his wound. Each touch made him grunt a little more as he bit into his lip nervously. "How would you know? This is only the first time you've noticed...You didn't even see it in the car." He wasn't sure if this was true but it felt real enough to him now.

"Why do you care if anyone notices if I go get pizza? Do you just want to keep me here longer in this dump?" It was finally some sort of anger that was pushing through him, anger that he hadn't ever really felt so intensely before. "I don't care if I freak everyone out around me. I don't even want to be here but you don't seem to care about that at all, do you? I want to go back home and I don't want to have anything to do with YOU." He growled and winced again when she touched his head with the cloth. "Do you understand?"
PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: May 7 2017, 06:18 AM
1751 • Malevolent Elf • Sadism • France

RAISE HELL
YOU CAN'T RAISE HELL WITH A SAINT

Poesy's eye twitched in annoyance, but she made no attempt to contradict him. Her memory problems were not something she enjoyed speaking about, particularly because she knew that it was unlikely that she would receive sympathy. While it was undoubtedly her family' fault that she had memory problems that were only partially reversible, she imagined that most would think she had it coming or some such nonsense. Ironic that she had not actually done anything until after she had received them. Vincens had always been the troublemaker, spreading too much disease and death to the point that they were occasionally noticed. However, she had merely been intelligent and logical. It was only because she was different, possessing violent urges that were natural to her and incapable of a fair amount of empathy, that the family had done what they did. Well, that and she imagined that her reputation for spreading misfortune had never been helpful. Still, she had never killed, not then.

"It is a head wound," she said as patiently as she could, "A head wound can lead to many problems, such as a possible conclusion or neurological problems. Also," she continued, pausing only for a moment to replace the cotton ball, dabbing it with alcohol, "You are a terrible liar."

Quietly, she let him rant. It was only near the end that her glamour flared, sending out another wave of pheromones that would likely be too difficult to overcome with her this close. "You should," she said coldly, "I live in the criminal infested part of the city. If someone thinks you are heavily injured, they will consider you an easy target and shoot you." She eyed him before making to dag at the wound again. "I imagine that you care about being alive, at the very least."

XOXO

PM
^
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: May 10 2017, 04:17 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Perhaps the fact that he was dizzy was a sign of a concussion after all. It made sense as to why he felt sick and confused, lost to who he was. OF course it couldn't possibly be any kind of magic being done to him. That wasn't true and he wasn't about to start believing in that again. After all, he had left his childhood dreams behind and he was an adult now. And adults didn't believe in things like the Tooth Fairy and never ever would. He frowned at her in frustration however and could tell that her caring for his wound wasn't by any kind of sympathy. He could tell that she was afraid and worried of what others might think of the blood that accumulated on his forehead and not whether or not he was actually hurting. She didn't seem the type to care about anything at all, especially since she had gone to great efforts to drag him there against his will.

"And so are you. You don't care about my wound...You just care about getting caught, about someone here finding you. You know this area is bad and yet you took us here anyway because there was no where else to go." He sighed out, too exhausted to bother about snapping back at her. Had he the energy he might have been willing to be more angry but he couldn't do that just yet. As much as he wanted to. "Don't pretend like you want to actually help me.." He grumbled but allowed her to dab at the wound no matter how much it stung. HE winced and gulped back a frustrated groan. No, he wouldn't let her see how uncomfortable he was at the moment. He wouldn't give her more than he already had.

He had been about to say more when he felt a sudden sway of energy play with him once again. His head ached and he couldn't help but stare at her, suddenly wanting all that she wished for him to do. He would go to the ends of the earth for this woman and not say another word against her. He was her plaything now and he couldn't pull away. "I care if you care that I'm alive..." He barely made out, eyes practically glazed over at this point from the use of the glamour that she was charging towards him.
PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: May 10 2017, 04:39 AM

RAISE HELL

Her eyes narrowed as a flicker of annoyance flashed through her. Purposely, she pressed upon the wound, knowing that the extra pressure and excess alcohol would cause actual pain as opposed to the occasion sting he had likely been feeling due to her treatment. "It may surprise you, but I am capable of caring." She cared about a lot of things, in fact. However, her emotions worked in a far different manner than those around her. They were stunted and it was impossible for her to dredge up genuine sympathy or regret. If Jamie wished to see such things from her, then they would be false. "And I happen to care about your sanity. You have been seeing a psychologist for months, but you do not even know if I am real or not." She doubted he would admit it, but she knew that whatever his therapist had been doing had made been making him worse and his attitude towards everything had made him little more than lamb for slaughter.

Pulling back, she began to examine the wound. It did not look deep enough that she would have to stitch it shut. However, she wound have to bandage it up. She could drag him to one of the doctors that lurked around these parts later on. "And I live here," she said dryly as she turned her attention to the kit, "It might surprise you, but some of us can't actually afford to live in the pleasant parts of the city." Well, that and she lacked all of the proper papers people would demand.

She hummed, eying him for a moment before she pulled out some bandages. "That is good," she said, "Because I care if you die, Jamie. Many people would be quite saddened if you die, after all." And for once, she was not lying.

XOXO
PM
^
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: May 12 2017, 04:17 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Jamie would have doubted that had he been independent and out of the reach of her glamour. He would have even snapped at her but now he felt that he would do anything for her.Surely she did truly care about him and he wasn't going to reject her anymore now that he knew the truth. His eyes were wide as he couldn't stop watching her ,desire strong within him as it never had been before. The dizziness still persisted and his head raged but he was certain that he knew which path to take. He would go with her wherever she wanted to go and he would say nothing against it no matter how much the small part of Jamie that was still himself fought against it.

"We don't live anywhere fancy..."But he realized as soon as he said that his house was much nicer than anything in this side of the city. He supposed that's why the place made him incredibly nervous. None of the folk here seemed to have pleasant things in mind for some one young and innocent like he was. He was falling for her glamour hard and found the idea that she truly did care an easy one to accept. After all why wouldn't she when she had taken him so far along just to show him she cared for him. Surely she just wanted to be closer to him.

"Many people..."He was saddened at the moment, unsure that anyone else would notice if he were to depart right then. He felt so alone these days and afraid that he didn't leave any impression on anyone whatsoever. Apart from possibly his mother and Sophie, Jamie felt that he might not be missed at all. After all, the ones he thought he had believed in had completely disappeared from his life and clearly didn't seem to care what happened to him now. But at least Poesy would care and that was something in and of itself. "Can we get pizza now? I'm really hungry."
PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: May 12 2017, 05:09 AM

RAISE HELL

Poesy rose an eyebrow at Jamie's gazed reply. However, she did not bother to correct him. After all, he seemed to realize the falsehood of his words as soon as he had said them. While he lived in a home that appeared to be quite typical for someone who was of the middle class, he was not in a neighborhood of such people. Those within this neighborhood and the ones near it were either rich through illegal means or dirt poor. At the moment, she was the latter, something that she knew would change with time as long as she played her cards right. After all, Poesy was good at crime and her plans would assure that she could do what she enjoyed and live comfortably soon enough.

"Yes," she repeated, "Many people." However, she was careful not to mention who those many people were. She doubted that mentioning his family would end well, powerful glamour or not. "I would miss you," she said as she began to wrap the wound. The bandages would likely need to be replaced, but for now he appeared to be okay.

She patted his head once she was done before nodding and quickly put the first aid kit away. "Yes," she said, "Now we can go. Best to make sure you do not go to sleep hungry." Airily, she stood up, keeping an eye on the other. She was unsure if his wound was worse than she could tell. However, she was sure that his actions would be able to tell her such a thing.

XOXO
PM
^
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: May 14 2017, 03:42 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Jamie winced once again as his head was dabbed at and he sighed a little. He was beginning to feel more and more at ease being around her and he wasn't quite sure how. Maybe he was just confused and lost, wondering how she could have possibly found him in the first place. Yet he felt as if he would never leave her now. And why would he want to? He chewed his lip a little, wishing that somehow he could be able to focus again and feel like himself. But at this point he didn't even know how to do just that anymore. His stomach twisted and he still felt dizzy but at least somewhat better now that his head had been bandaged up. It still hurt but he could tell that it might be able to heal somehow.

He was grateful that they were finally able to go to the pizza place as his stomach was growling out of control. The idea of pizza was far too tempting and it made him forget how frightening his current situation was. Surely he had only just found a friend, a friend who was showing that she really did care for him. And she would miss him if he ever disappeared or faded away. Surely that was worth something wonderful, wasn't it? He heard his stomach growl again and he gave Poesy a weary smile. "I'd really like that...Though after pizza I really do think I'm tired-" The glamour was wearing him down to nothing but a dry husk of himself, someone he had once been. And Jamie didn't know how to fight back anymore and wasn't even sure if he had the strength to.

"I mean, it has been a long day..."He said wearily, leaning on her a little. had he the energy he might have been disgusted with himself for having done such a thing. He would have even realized that he was being kidnapped with every moment that passed by. But for all Jamie Bennett knew right then and there he truly wanted to simply have pizza and lie down.
PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: May 14 2017, 07:28 AM

RAISE HELL

Poesy nodded at Jamie's words. She paid little attention to them, only turning her attention to Jamie as he began to lean against her. The action was distinctly uncomfortable and the dark elf found herself wishing it to end quite quickly. She had never been one for physical touch, but she had found herself growing to dislike it more as she grew older and more mature. The more...affectionate sort was the worst. However, she supposed that it was inevitable. Her kind often seduced humans, not so that they might create unions but more like a game. Humans were only prey after all.

"Of course," she said before carefully making to right the human as best she could. She retracted her glamour only slightly. It was clear that the human was nearly drunk off of it, something that was more problematic than helpful. With that done, she left the bathroom, expecting Jamie to follow.

She grabbed what little she needed- mostly money, as she was already armed- before the two left to go to the pizza parlor not far from her apartment.

XOXO
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.