Add Reply
New Poll

Counting Bodies Like Sheep, Cesar's Shipper
CESAR STRUM
 Posted: May 11 2017, 06:01 PM
309 • Homo Magus • Avarice • Paris, France

[dohtml]<link href="http://firenzeacademy.b1.jcink.com/uploads/firenzeacademy/b05fa525-style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<style>

.ec-desc {
color: #000;
}

.ec {
color: #000;
}

.ec {
width: 400px;
background-color: #eee;
height: 335px;
border: double 4px #d8d8d8;
padding: 10px;
}
.ec-cred {
font-family: arial;
font-size: 8px;
letter-spacing: 1px;
text-transform: uppercase;
text-align: center;
margin-top: 0px;
}
</style>
<center><div class="ec"> <h1>

Cesar Strum

</h1><div class="ec-img" style="background: url(http://ultraimg.com/images/2017/05/11/0FdK.png"><div class="ec-h">

309 | Homo Magus | Single

</div></div><div class="ec-desc">

Known as the owner of Elisium Enterprise among the mortal humans, Cesar Strum comes across as good and even benevolent person, wanting no more than to make the world a better place....but the mythical beings who know the Kingdom of Thederal know the truth.<br><br>

Due to the curse of his bloodline, the man's heart is as black as his blood. He is a tyrant king, one that had turned a peaceful empire into something that is feared due to his warmongering ways that have landed them in their paradise that used to belong to a peaceful though now slave race of underground elves.<br><br>

He doesn't go after other mythical kingdoms or beings as often anymore since he's turned his sights on the mortals that have too much control despite their weakness in his opinion. It didn't really help that he didn't like humans to begin with though...<br><br>

<b>Friends</b>
<br>
To but it plain and simple it's extremely hard to become true friends with Cesar even if you have similar interests as him. It's due to his psychopathy that stems from the bloodline curse and so he can't make strong emotional bonds easy. It doesn't help that he's misanthropic as well so humans have a even harder time to do such. <br><br>

However in order to get what he wants he can easily fake emotions and friendliness, make one think he's there friend, and once he gets want he wants he just tosses them to the side....or get rid of them.
<br><br>

There have been a handful that have gotten past the walls though and they all agree that being a friend of Cesar's is extremely rewarding. He's loyal to a fault, fiercely protective, and willing to do almost anything to please them. This however tends to lead to obsessiveness and possessiveness, it's almost as though he knows these few are the lucky ones and he clings to them.
<br><br>

<b>Enemies</b>
<br>
It's not exactly wise to stand against the king, he's held his crown for a couple hundred years for a reason after all. Anyone that doesn't agree with him is automatically labeled as a enemy and he doesn't like mortals in general due to his misanthropy so to say the least his list of enemies is pretty long.<br><br>

Cesar tends to hold grudges as well or hate others for small things such as a minor insult or a accidental one, but one thing is always the same; they receive no mercy from him once he gets his hands on them. There are times though that he "plays" with his enemies, either torturing them for long periods of time or repeatedly catching them and then letting them go to play mind games.
<br><br>

However he can play as though he's not the enemy of someone until the right opportunity, being extremely patient until that time comes.
<br><br>

<b>Lovers</b>
<br>

Getting Cesar to love you in a romantic way is in short impossible because he can't feel romantic love. He can certainly fake it and he enjoys the physical part of a relationship, but he cannot have a romantic relationship. This is due to the bloodline curse though it doesn't prevent him from having familial relationships, just making them difficult like friendships.
<br><br>

He cares little for labels, but he would Aromantic Pansexual.

</div><div class="ec-r">

?? - TBA <br>
?? - TBA <br>
?? - TBA <br>

</div></div><div class="ec-cred">template by <a href="http://z10.invisionfree.com/Shadowplay/index.php?showuser=1">eliza</a></div> </center>[/dohtml]
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: May 16 2017, 05:26 PM
22 • Flying Squirrel • Cheesecake • Momo's Pocket Dimensions

Poesy Cassel & Cesar

I think it would be really interesting to see how these two would click as Poesy is also a psychopath. She tends to divide the world into normal people and those who are simply better, the latter of which spawns from egocentric behavior. Chances are that she might view Cesar in a similar manner. However, it is difficult to say whether they would actually get along. Poesy is an incredibly manipulative person and, due to how her emotions work, relies far more upon logic since she finds it easier to understand. I imagine that a meeting between these two could easily turn into a mind game. Chances are that she would not care if she ends up angering him since she lives for ruining people's lives.

Pippa McBride & Cesar

This might be fun to play with >:3 While Pippa might have heard of Elisium Enterprise, she might have caught wind of the Kingdom of Thederal. Her travels have pretty much revolved around learning about that which is magical and mythical, so someone could (perhaps foolishly) have dropped word about the place to her. Naturally, she would have wanted to learn more and begun to snoop around.

Whether Cesar realizes she is mortal or not, I imagine that he might end up noticing her at some point since she is an outsider. If he doesn't realize that she is mortal then I imagine that this might become something of a game where Pippa attempts to act as if she is not human but a magical. All the while, she would be attempting to learn as much about where she is and the people around her (for research!). If he can, then...well, I imagine that this won't go down well XD He'll probably want to torture her or something, but Pippa will be stuck in this limbo because she will want to learn more but recognizes that she needs to get out ASAP.

Pandora & Cesar

In which shit happens.

So, Pandora just travels. She can travel to other realms (by accident) and, if she is not careful, she can end up in certain places against her will since the requirements of a rather cruel blessing she has require that she not stay in one place for too long.

I imagine that Cesar might end up disliking her. Pandora is curious, but she is the sort of curious that can easily make people angry or uncomfortable. She lacks an understanding of what she should not ask and that she should not poke her nose in certain places. As such, she could easily end up asking Cesar something he finds offensive without realizing it. However...he might find it a bit difficult to actually demonstrate his wrath >> Pandora's blessing makes it incredibly difficult to attack her, as any attacks made to her person inflict twice the damage back to her attackers (if she recognizes it as an attack).

Might be interesting.
PM
^
CESAR STRUM
 Posted: May 18 2017, 05:26 PM
309 • Homo Magus • Avarice • Paris, France

QUOTE (MOMO @ May 16 2017, 12:26 PM)
Poesy Cassel & Cesar

I think it would be really interesting to see how these two would click as Poesy is also a psychopath. She tends to divide the world into normal people and those who are simply better, the latter of which spawns from egocentric behavior. Chances are that she might view Cesar in a similar manner. However, it is difficult to say whether they would actually get along. Poesy is an incredibly manipulative person and, due to how her emotions work, relies far more upon logic since she finds it easier to understand. I imagine that a meeting between these two could easily turn into a mind game. Chances are that she would not care if she ends up angering him since she lives for ruining people's lives.

Pippa McBride & Cesar

This might be fun to play with >:3 While Pippa might have heard of Elisium Enterprise, she might have caught wind of the Kingdom of Thederal. Her travels have pretty much revolved around learning about that which is magical and mythical, so someone could (perhaps foolishly) have dropped word about the place to her. Naturally, she would have wanted to learn more and begun to snoop around.

Whether Cesar realizes she is mortal or not, I imagine that he might end up noticing her at some point since she is an outsider. If he doesn't realize that she is mortal then I imagine that this might become something of a game where Pippa attempts to act as if she is not human but a magical. All the while, she would be attempting to learn as much about where she is and the people around her (for research!). If he can, then...well, I imagine that this won't go down well XD He'll probably want to torture her or something, but Pippa will be stuck in this limbo because she will want to learn more but recognizes that she needs to get out ASAP.

Pandora & Cesar

In which shit happens.

So, Pandora just travels. She can travel to other realms (by accident) and, if she is not careful, she can end up in certain places against her will since the requirements of a rather cruel blessing she has require that she not stay in one place for too long.

I imagine that Cesar might end up disliking her. Pandora is curious, but she is the sort of curious that can easily make people angry or uncomfortable. She lacks an understanding of what she should not ask and that she should not poke her nose in certain places. As such, she could easily end up asking Cesar something he finds offensive without realizing it. However...he might find it a bit difficult to actually demonstrate his wrath >> Pandora's blessing makes it incredibly difficult to attack her, as any attacks made to her person inflict twice the damage back to her attackers (if she recognizes it as an attack).

Might be interesting.

The King and the Elf

To be honest I don't think that no positive relationship could come out of this. They're both psychopaths and Cesar has actually enslaved a race of elves so he won't think much of her regardless. At most he might manipulate her to serve as entertainment until he gets bored and tosses her to the said.

The King and the Mortal

Cesar would be quick to find out she's a mortal either through his own instincts or someone that serves him would tell him. This could go one of two ways really; either he could be somewhat impressed ((albeit annoyed)) that she managed to find his underground kingdom and play a sort of game to see what else she's capable of or he could get pissed and immediately have her brought to him in shackles and question her. You're choice really.

The King and the Greek

I can see him getting annoyed at her, but at the same time I could see him using her. As soon as he realizes how hard she is to damage he would totally try to gain her trust only to use her as a meat shield if he needed such. Since she needs to travel from place to place he could give her like a necklace or a ring that's been enchanted to keep track of her movements for him if he does gain her trust.

MOMO
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: May 18 2017, 06:11 PM
22 • Flying Squirrel • Cheesecake • Momo's Pocket Dimensions

Poesy & Cesar

Hm...idk XD While I doubt she would know about the elf enslavement- she is ridiculously out of touch due to how her family were pariahs among other elves- she does not trust easily. As such, Cesar might find it incredibly difficult to manipulate her. She's not really the sort to give other people things unless she views it as beneficial or thinks that it will bring her entertainment (so basically the other person displeasure or pain). Also, chances are that if he did enslave her at any point, he might find it backfiring upon him >> Poesy tends to work situations to her own advantage so Cesar might find himself with some very unhappy people.

Pippa & Cesar

Hmm, I imagine that the former might work best. It meshes well with my timeline for her tbh XD

Pandora & Cesar

Ooo, I like the sound of this :P Considering that Cesar is meant to be a manipulatie fellow, chances are Pandora will trust him relatively quickly. She is rather naïve. The only way that this might work against him is if she or someone around her realizes that he is using her.

JESTER
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.