Add Reply
New Poll

Man in the Mirror, Tag: Deiter
✧ ALICE LIDDELL
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 03:43 AM
160+ • Cursed Human • Curiosity • Wonderland

jump into the heat spinning on our feet, in a technicolor beat
Things weren't going too well in Wonderland, the taint was spreading farther and farther each passing day. She was scared, and above all things she wondered if she'd lose her home. She wouldn't however, keep that negative thought in her mind. She would save Wonderland, even if she died in the process. Her children were counting on her, her family was counting on her, she could not fail them.

Taking a deep breath she made her way up the stairs of the staircase in her palace. She placed a special portal in her quarters to make traveling between worlds easier. It lead out usually to the place in her former home, which was now abandoned and conserved for historical purposes. However, sometimes it threw her into random places, which she didn't mind. Sometimes where she ended up was fascinating and she enjoyed it.

Today however was quite different, she found herself not alone. She was in the middle of going through the mirrors when she found herself face to face with a young man. He was dressed oddly and she found herself stopping to talk to him. "Hello, who are you, sir? No disrespect." She gave a small smile and a curtsy.

CARMA Ohai there
PM
^
☽ DEITER REINHARDT
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 09:48 PM
86 • Poltergeist • Consequence • Germany

EASY TO FALL HARD TO BREAK
Well…..

It wasn’t any bit ordinary to be greeted by another person...from within the reflection of a mirror. That...that….was ...well it was unnatural. And so when Deiter found himself face to face with what seemed to be a young female, he was rather taken aback.

Everything was going according to his usual routine; during the day, he remained trapped within Spiegelwelt, and so he attended to the whispers of those individuals whose hearts were filled with anger - who sought to take action in a way that they would later come to regret. He rather liked the phrase “an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind” for it was a good phrase to represent what it was that he himself did for the Guardians. He wasn’t always…successful at reasoning with them, but if he could teach folks the consequences of their actions…

Of course it always came with a bit of a...well, the initial “shock’. After all, no one expected a gentleman to be standing in their mirror. Certainly not one dressed as though he had come from the second world war. He didn’t mean to frighten them, but there was simply no way around it; a face in one’s mirror was unnatural. Those who didn’t believe simply couldn’t see him, but those who did, well….”there’s a man in the mirror” was a new one mothers heard these days.

He’d been doing his job for the Guardians - per the norm - when he...well...found himself in this situation. A female had entered Spiegelwelt, and was addressing him. And….he really wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do? Respond of course….but he didn’t know this female. He already had a hard time addressing those he was familiar with...but this….this was a complete stranger. Moreover it was a situation he wasn’t used to, either. What sort of being was this female, if she was able to enter Spiegelwelt like that? She seemed polite enough, but that didn’t mean anyhting; she could still easily be a threat.

”Ma’am,” he started, his voice relatively even, though his shoulders were definitively stiff. ”What are you doing here? You’re not trapped, are you?” ….It was just as likely that she could be a poltergeist the same way that he was. If so….she would be the first he’d met.
REFLECTIVE

ALICE LIDDELL || LOl so awkkkkk
PMEmail
^
✧ ALICE LIDDELL
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 09:40 PM

She had a small smile on her face as he talked, she really was never seen without a smile. "Trapped? Oh, no I'm not trapped. I just use the mirrors to travel through Wonderland and Earth." she said and looked at the male. Was he trapped? She figured it rude to ask such a thing. "My name is Alice, what is yours?" she asked.

It wasn't everyday she saw someone when she was traveling in between places. Thing's were a bit odd in this situation. Pretty awkward too, her glance wondered all over each area. She reasoned she was inside the mirror, normally it just plopped her out where it wanted, perhaps this was no different.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion, I can't really control where the mirror throws me." she looked apologetic. She didn't really want to be a bother to him. "So you live in the mirrors or do you travel between them too?" she asked.

PM
^
☽ DEITER REINHARDT
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 01:10 AM

Wonderland….?

Did she just say she was from….Wonderland….?

Alice…Alice…Alice in Wonderland. She was….real? Deiter almost hadn’t noticed that she was speaking, that she had been addressing him, too baffled by…the fact that there was ein fraulein in the mirror with him, and more so to learn that she was Alice in Wonderland. He supposed he should have expected to meet….figures from books and legends but all the same…

At least…she seemed polite….

”…N-no, it’s fine ma’am. Like you said…nothing you can control…” He gave a soft chuckle, hands clasped behind his back. Had…he introduced himself yet? He wasn’t sure….he didn’t remember anything he had said…”….My name is Leutenant Deiter Reinhardt, ma’am. I live…in Spiegelwelt, the Mirror World, ma’am. But at night I’m able to use them as a means of transportation between Spiegelwelt and the Believing World.”

But now…he was curious. She had asked….so it…surely was okay for him to ask too, right?

”…What is it like, Wonderland….?”
REFLECTIVE

ALICE LIDDELL
PMEmail
^
✧ ALICE LIDDELL
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 12:30 AM

A lieutenant? So he was a soldier, she supposed that's why he was wearing a uniform. Though his uniform looked nothing like the Royal Army's uniform, could he have been a warrior of another time? Perhaps that was what it was, it wasn't too important to her as of now, but he didn't seem like a threat. In fact, he was quite pleasant.

Spiegelwelt wasn't something she had ever heard about. Was that where they were now perhaps? A thoughtful look appeared in her eyes, maybe he'd be willing to explain more about this place. If it had ties to getting people in between places. It could help find a way to get the others into the Real World. Was that even possible? She let out a sigh to herself, she'd figure out something in good time.

She was snapped out of her daydreaming and listened to his question. A soft smile appeared on her lips, she loved talking about her home to anyone who wished to know. "Wonderland is...well, wonderful." she laughed. "It's split into four areas, The Kingdom of Hearts, The Kingdom of Spades, The Kingdom of Diamonds and my kingdom, The Kingdom of Clovers." she shifted on her feet as she settled to tell more. "It's filled with creatures of many kinds, talking cats, and flowers. Forests of gems, even monsters beyond your imagination. Though mostly it's quite peaceful after the Queen of Hearts calmed down. Before she used to be quite nasty." she realized she was rambling.

She laughed "I'm sorry, I rambled too much. I just miss home, it's been quite crazy lately. Peace isn't what it once was and I'm fighting to maintain it. So I travel to the real world to discover ways to make things normal. Well as normal as you get in Wonderland." that last part was a joke.

"What is, Spiegelwelt like? I occasionally end here when I travel, others I just pop out into a random place." she was confused on that.

CARMA Thoughts of home
PM
^
☽ DEITER REINHARDT
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 12:13 AM

How strange….he’d known that other beings lived in Spiegelwelt, but travelling the way that he did…? He’d thought that was something rare. To encounter a female in a place like this…from Wonderland, at that…he was quite honestly baffled. He’d never imagined that any such place as Wonderland could possibly exist. True enough he lived in a world that was effectively the reflection of the Real World, but somehow he thought that was more believable than an entirely different world.

But then, on the same token, he hadn’t believed in Gott or angels and had been proven wrong. This world was….far more than he had originally thought it to be.

He listened quietly as she spoke more upon Wonderland. It was split…into four….suits? It sounded like it matched the suits of a deck of cards. And she…herself….was the Queen of Clovers? She was a Queen? Deiter stiffened, standing tall, bringing one hand to his chest and lowering down into a bow. ”My Queen, I apologise for my rude behaviour!” He felt like squirming out of his skin. This…this was so embarrassing! But…this world….it sounded both fearsome and beautiful at once.

”I commend your efforts, ma’am. Peace is a difficult thing to maintain on a global scale. I wish you the best.” he breathed, his chest squeezing ever so slightly. Deutschland was…a testament to that, in the end. He glanced up, thinking for a moment upon…how to address Spiegelwelt. He himself didn’t know everything….but he would do his best to explain it.

”Spiegelwelt…the Mirror World…has three main areas. This, where we are now, is called the Bridge. It’s where the mirror between both worlds exists. Where Spiegelwelt and the Real World touch. This part of the world consists only of what is reflected through mirrors in the Real World…people like you are able to pass between the two worlds here. It’s usually quite empty….not many live here. The second location is the…world itself, you could say. Spiegelwelt is inhabited by Doppelgangers; the mirrored versions of ourselves, you could say. Everyone who has a soul possesses a Doppel. I’m somewhat different, though. I came from the Real World, but became trapped in Spiegelwelt; I don’t have a Doppel because there is no one on the other side for this world to duplicate. And the final part of our world…” His voice became low, a whisper. ”Is the Castle of Mirrors and its inner court. There are figures who live there…that are whispered about. Queen Mary, Bloody Mary as you may know her…we don’t often hear from the Castle, but it’s a dangerous place. Those who are summoned there usually become a part of her armies.” Deiter paused. ”It’s dangerous for those who dwell in the Real World to spend very long in the Bridge…if your Doppelganger should switch places with you, then you might become trapped in here.”
REFLECTIVE

ALICE LIDDELL
PMEmail
^
✧ ALICE LIDDELL
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 02:32 PM

Alice gave a small smile and shook her heads. "No need for such formalities, Deiter." she assured. It was like watching a jittery mouse at his realization. She wasn't really the conventional type of queen that pretty much required people to bow at her feet or treat her differently. "Thank you, I do hope peace will return." she sighed.

She listened inventively as he spoke of this world. It sounded honestly like a bad place, she almost felt sorry that he was stuck here. If she could help, she would, but sometimes things like this were out of her own control. A doppel? She wondered if she had one, if she did by the sounds of it she didn't want to meet them. She didn't quite want to be replaced, she was sure it wouldn't fare well for her home of that was the case. He didn't have one? "You are a spectre?" she came to that realization. If every living thing had a doppel then, he wasn't living. Part of her just wanted to hug him, but she assumed that would just be too rude.

"This place... it sounds quite terrifying." she said and looked around. At those last words of his, she wondered if her doppel would just appear randomly and try to harm her. Maybe it was best to not dwell around here too long. Though she didn't want to seem like a horrible person by just ditching him suddenly. He honestly seemed lonely, whether he was or not was not processing with Alice, she was quite set on that. Stubborn much. Despite her fears she decided she would keep him company for awhile.

CARMA No need for formalities, Deit
PM
^
☽ DEITER REINHARDT
 Posted: Today at 12:00 am

D-d-d-deiter…….

She called him not Leutenant, not Reinhardt, but Deiter, by his first name. Such familiarity was so…strange to him, when coming from a female. He was hardly comfortable with such closeness from Leora, let alone…let alone…! But miss Alice Liddell seemed…kind, and polite….a fair sort of a female….a fair sort of Queen….goodness gracious, to think he’d been speaking to a Queen…! Even…even if she was being so gentle-hearted and kind towards him, he’d certainly not showed the proper respect! He had gravely made a transgression upon his own behaviour!

As he slowly gathered his wits once more, he found himself wondering…just what could possibly have happened that she felt so weary for her world. Peace to return…just how long had it been lost to the travesties of chaos? He felt heartache for her and for the burden she, as Queen, surely bore. He warned her as best as he could about Spiegelwelt; he wasn’t sure why, but the Mirror World had been behaving strangely of late. It felt…odd, it felt somewhat wrong. What used to be so familiar to him had a strange activity about it that he dared not investigate on his own. Not yet.

He gave a nod at her question, straightening. ”A spectre is one word for it; though, my people would call us poltergeists. A ghost, if you will.” He said it calmly, without any sort of sorrow – he’d long come to grips with his death. ”But this place…terrifying, I suppose it can be…I’ve grown used to it, but then, I’ve lived here for several decades. I’m…” He coughed, clearing his throat awkwardly. ”…much older than I look, you see. But…so long as I am with you here, I’m sure there’s nothing to fear. I’m a guide of sorts, I make sure that others…don’t become trapped here.” He managed a little smile. ”You’re not afraid are you, my Queen?”
REFLECTIVE

ALICE LIDDELL
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.