Add Reply
New Poll

Lumos~!, Tag- Leora
❂ ALICE WAKEFIELD
 Posted: Apr 24 2016, 02:46 AM
11 • Human • Curiosity • Burgess, PA

Opalescent Librarium- December 2023

user posted image

As soon as classes were done for the evening, Alice went straight to the magical Librarium that she had grown so fond of. While she hadn't seen Caerwyn in a bit after his last visit a while back she had begun to feel a lot better. Especially after Ninianne had visited earlier that month. And she had a feeling she'd see Caer soon. And when she did....she was gonna show him what happened~! Even if she did have to be careful according to Nini.... but Nini said telling Caer was OK!

The necklace she had gotten from the Librarium was magic! And with the help and explanation provided by Sascha- Alice had begun to try and learn magic. And Ninianne even helped! Alice was determined to become a real witch! That was what magical girls were called according to the books. Or at least magical girls like her. So she was gonna become the best one and help Caer and Nini! That was her hope! And she'd do it!

When Alice arrived at the library she gave a quick wave to Sascha who was organizing some cards and greeted the bookworms and ran off to one of the special rooms that turned into whatever you needed. The cool silvery light brigtened to a warm golden one as she entered the room. Books were everywhere and it was one of the few places she felt really, really relaxed. Whenever she was here at the library- she felt like she was closer to her magical friends.

Setting down her bag Alice opened it and removed a book she had borrowed from the library a while back. It was a spell book and the spell she wanted to learn was about creating a small orb of light. The other day when she had tried- she managed to only get a spark... but...she had to do it. She had to try again. Alice pushed back a strand of her blond hair with a tiny hand and opened the book to where it was marked and settled down on the soft red carpeted floor.

Alice gripped the pink crystal necklace around her neck and took a deep breath and she tried to read the words again. So the first things first- she had to believe and envision...what does that word even mean? Her brow furrowed and she huffed a bit while skipping it. So she had to believe that it could happen...maybe if she tried really hard to see it happen. So she closed her eyes and tried to picture it happening...

Paperflies settled down on nearby stacks of books, watching the small girl carefully. Alice bit her lip and hoped... and believed. She was gonna make a wonderful orb of light. And she'd show Caer and Nini! And it'd be great.

Alice thought she saw the room get brighter, even if her eyes were closed. She was gonna do this! She was gonna make the light...

@CHICKADEE
PMAIM
^
☽ LEORA
 Posted: Apr 24 2016, 08:24 AM
300+ • Light Sprite • Faith • Anywhere the light shines
Chickadee! 340 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

tag: @ALIVI
words: 520
notes:leora's all like: "hello there *heart eyes*"
the unimaginable light you hold inside.
A sigh drew from a petite spirit of light as she shuffled about the dark room of a child's bedroom, somewhere in the southern part of Italy. At least, that's where the little Guardian thought she was, she was never quite sure to be honest unless somebody physically showed her a map at the current time.
A gentle ticking of a clock kept the beat of her pacing as she strode about the semi-dark of the room, the only light being well...her. The ever-glowing aura of the girl flickered with her unusual impatience, dancing about her skin like a curtain of light being blown about in the wind.

Leora was bored.

Well, not bored. She rather liked watching over children, it was her job, no doubt! More like...fidgety? Yes, fidgety. And it was so unlike her to feel so! Rubbing her arms gently as the warm, honeyed gaze of hers moved about to where the assorted knick-knacks in the child's room were kept, the little spirit half-considered the idea of looking through them in a rather nosey way before a gentle tug on her gut signaled to her like an invisible firework display going off on her mind. She was needed somewhere else! Leora stifled a cheer of excitement as she suddenly zipped away, content in the idea that another spirit would take up her post as needed.

The moderate sized ball of light advanced through the air at the speed of nearly a split second, she found herself...well, Leora didn't quite know at first. It was a room, a library of sorts that had books and all sorts of things scattered about in a variety of genres and what not.
Invisible eyes blinked as she took in the sight of the small blonde girl clutching what looked like a pink crystal, and it was then that Leora realized she wasn't attached to a lamp, or a candle, or anything of the sort. She was just simply... there, floating in place as a little orb of light. A small surprised noise escaped her as it dawned on her. The girl must've summoned her here! She was a little witch!

With a small start, Leora quickly transitioned into her human form. The gentle glow of the light curved and shifted with a soft frequency as it formed her skin and dress, as well as the rest of her earthly silhouette to boot. The gentle flock of her dress, now donning simple light yellows and forest greens, shifted about her mid-thigh, while she clutched a simple knitted shawl that rested around the crooks of her elbows. A warm grin appeared on her expression as she regarded the little girl before her.
A gentle bend of her knees followed, while her hands came to lace together in front of her. The gentle glow of Leora flickered benevolent colors of yellow and white, shifting and dancing together across her skin and filling the room with a covering of light.

"Hello there, I'm Leora." The simple greeting spouted from her, the natural benign expression flickering onto her features. "Are you a witch?"

PM
^
❂ ALICE WAKEFIELD
 Posted: Apr 26 2016, 01:06 PM

I believe... I believe....I believe....

Alice was hoping with all the energy she could muster that it would work and when the light from the room grew brighter she could hear the fluttering of the paperflies as they got excited and she opened her eyes only to let our a startled yelp as she fell backwards. Not only had she managed to make a light- but it....there was someone in the light!

Alice watched the person manifest in front of her. The small girl's mouth was slightly open as her eyes sparkled with excitement, awe, and shock. In front of her was...a really pretty lady. And the room was so bright now...not a hurting sort of bright...but a comforting one. One that was.... beautiful. And amazing. Alice's toes were practically curling in excitement as she beamed.

"Y-yes....I mean that's what people say I am...." Alice said really, really quietly. Even though the light lady- Leo....Ra..... Leora? Even though she was technically a lot bigger- Alice didn't want to scare her away. Leora seemed a lot different than Caer and Nini. Alice then blinked a bit confused and looked at the book in front of her. Her eyes scanned the spell she had been reading.

It didn't say anything about ladies made of light appearing.

"How....did you...." Alice looked back up at Leora...still in shock.

@CHICKADEE
PMAIM
^
☽ LEORA
 Posted: Apr 28 2016, 03:28 AM

words: 246
notes: c:
Slim hands moving down to smooth down the rumples that had appeared in her forest green and light yellow colored frock, the Guardian looked back up to find the small girl gaping at her. In awe, and shock and...oh my, Leora hoped she hadn't frightened her! Nevertheless, the sudden beam that appeared on the young witches expression set Leora's worries at ease. She was just merely excited, and at that thought, a broad grin danced across the features of the petite spirit.

So she was a witch! Leora suddenly clasped her hands together, pressing them to her heart as she cooed. How adorable, the Guardian had never met such a young witch before!
The rosy expression upon the petite light sprite's expression seemed to glow with literal light as she glanced about. It looked to be a little room in a library, she presumed, and an amused look flickered in her eyes as Leora spied the little paper flies that had gathered in the room.

The girl suddenly speaking once more, a puzzled nature to her tone, a sheepish expression bloomed across Leora's face. Oh, she hadn't explained what she was yet!

"I'm a light spirit. I'm...made of light, I suppose. I'm also a Guardian!" The petite girl chirped in her excitement, hands moving to clasp together once more as Leora gave a little excited noise. How exciting to was to meet a potential new friend! "Also, if I may ask, what is your name?"

PM
^
❂ ALICE WAKEFIELD
 Posted: May 7 2016, 03:43 AM

It didn't take long for the spirit to clarify! And clarify she did... a light spirit! Alice had never met one of those before! Her eyes widened and her smile grew brighter. Alice made a small mental note to go ask Miss Sacha for a book on light spirits so she could do research! And she was a Guardian!!! At that Alice gasped and jumped up and down excitedly

"NINI AND CAERWYN ARE GUARDIANS TOO!" She said happily. She was so excited to meet another Guardian. Alice smiled and clasped her hands together and looked up at Leora, "Do you know them? What is it like being a Guardian? How long have you been one? I haven't told Nini yet, or Caer and he doesn't even know I have powers but- but - but! I wanna help them! I wanna help the Guardians and fight the bad guys! So I'm studying magic! Then I can be a really good witch! And when I am a good witch- I can help the Guardians!"

Alice couldn't stop smiling. She rocked back on her heels a bit before gasping and remembering the last question Leora had asked-

"Oh! I am Alice- Alice Wakefield...but I don't like my name. I like Ali better. But Caer calls me Alice and it's ok....but only him!" Alice said with a little nod. "So like if you are light you can travel where-ever light goes??? Does it just happen? Did you mean to come here? How did this happen?! It's so cool!!!!"

Alice had soooooo many questions. This was seriously the coolest thing that had happened in the longessssst time. Other than her getting powers of course.

@CHICKADEE
PMAIM
^
☽ LEORA
 Posted: May 11 2016, 01:52 AM

words: 374
At the mention of the little light spirit being a Guardian, the girl before her seemed to erupt into a fit of cheers and a shout of joy. Although one name was one she didn't quite recognize, the name of 'Caerwyn' was all to familiar to the petite girl.
Clasping her hands together with a brilliant beam of a jovial nature decorating her lit-up expression. The sudden barrage of question nearly overwhelming Leora, she kept an level head as she took in each jumbled inquiry directed at her in the guise of squealing and excited noises the little witch emitted.

"I do know Caerwyn, I haven't met the acquaintance of Nini however, but I bet she's lovely! Uhm, I'd say...twenty or so years? Not far too long." A sudden laugh, one full of delight and not a trace of a teasing nature rang throughout it at the proclamation of the excited the girl. "I know you will be the best witch yet! The Guardians could use all the help we can get, so be sure to study hard!"

The small girl's name was Alice, or Ali for short. How adorable! Nearly resorting to cooing over how cute the little witch before her was, the petite light sprite stopped herself just short of doing so as another array of questions spewed from the girl. It was quite obvious as to how Caerwyn had taken a liking to her, she was just a ball of energy!

"Well Alice, over the years I've learned how to control when, where, and how fast I travel at a time. Before, the different sources used to pull me this way and that. The sources, as I call them, are anything that exudes light. Like a lamp, or in this case, a pure ball of light." Lacing her fingers together, Leora pressed her balled hands to her chin as a thoughtful look bloomed across her features.
"I go wherever the light calls me to go, so I suppose this is perhaps coincidental that we happen to meet at this time. Although, I think it's fate that calls us together!" A tiny squeak of happiness drew out the end of her sentence, the dainty hands of the Guardian clapping with delight.

PM
^
❂ ALICE WAKEFIELD
 Posted: May 21 2016, 04:08 PM

The fact that Leora knew Caerwyn made Alice even MORE excited. The small girl bounced up and down happily,

"You HAVE to meet Nini! She is amazinnnnng!!!! She knows that I can do magic! She also helped me find Tony one time after he ran away!" Alice couldn't stop smiling. Her eyes were sparkling as Leora told her that she'd be a big help to the Guardians. Having someone say that- it made her little heart swell with pride.

Still she had to hold back a sigh when Leora called her Alice... why do big people always do thatttttt...even so the words that followed the name slip up captured the small girl's attention.

It was a bit weird...and hard to follow but Alice sorta got it.... Leora could appear in anything that caused light or gave off light... and she traveled that way. She also didn't seem to know where she'd be the next time she'd go or where she'd be traveling. So maybe it really was fate that brought them together. Alice nodded,

"I think so too! THIS IS SO COOL!!!"
Alice said, her toes were practically curling in excitement. "So how many other witches do you know? I bet the Guardians know a BUNCHHHH!!!!"

PMAIM
^
☽ LEORA
 Posted: May 22 2016, 03:28 AM

words: 282
Watching the girl grow even more excited, a feat in which the small Guardian wasn't sure could even accomplished, an amused laugh parted from her own lips at the sight of the bouncing little witch. She'd have to see who this Nini was, that was for sure, if Alice was so excited about her!
Leora was always so happy to see anyone, children and adults alike, all for the movement of the Guardians. The war, or any wars really, sides had to be chosen, to be supported. The fact that the small witch before her wished to aid them; although Leora, at this very moment, wouldn't allow any harm to come to her, nor any child even if they wished to lend such physical support. This war, it was dangerous. It was no place for any child, magical or non-magical alike.

The same grin frolicking across her expression with a luminescent quality, nearly died as she slipped up on the name of the girl. She wished to be called 'Ali', and Leora had blatantly ignored such a wish! Mentally kicking herself, Leora quickly grasped the sides of her white lacy dress, dipping down into a small, apologetic curtsy. Even if the girl hadn't voiced her displeasure allowed, the small sprite was one to quickly catch on. She never forgot the requests of her friends, it just simply wasn't her!

"Ali, I mean. Forgive me." The next time the spirit spoke, she made sure to make amends for her mistake, before quickly following up on Alice's next excited question. "I don't happen to know many witches, I believe you may be the first! Although, I suppose the others may know a bunch too."

PM
^
❂ ALICE WAKEFIELD
 Posted: May 29 2016, 03:38 AM

Alice always got this excited whenever she met someone new. And today having met another magical person?? And one who knew Caer!!! How cool was it?

Alice still couldn’t get over it, but she was kinda a little bit tired (not that she’d admit it). The small girl plopped down on a rather soft fluffy pillow. This was a lot of excitement for a kid her age. Beaming, Alice wrapped her arms around her knees and looked up at Leora. She rested her chin on her knees,

“It’s ok, all grownups make that mistake! So I don’t mind too much but now you are calling me ‘Ali’ so it’s better now!” Alice grinned and gave a short nod. Usually no one ever corrected themselves unless they were super duper nice. Some were just jerkbutts like Miss Minchin. Her eyes shimmered when Leora said she was the first witch. What a badge of honor if she ever had one!

“Probably! I wanna meet lotssss of other witches! Then we can be friends and learn cool things together!” Alice chirped happily. Her arms spread out wide to further impress just how many other witches she wanted to meet. Giggling she wrapped her arms around her knees again.

“But Sascha says maybe a witch or two might come here. And if they do she will tell me!” Alice nodded firmly at this. She was really excited to meet other witches. It’d be so much fun.

@CHICKADEE
PMAIM
^
☽ LEORA
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 09:31 AM

words: 298
A grin pulled at her lips, bright, cheerful, and friendly as she beamed at the little girl. Thankful that she had indeed forgiven her, she could never tell if a child would be finicky about that sort of things, but Ali seemed like the kind sort!

Moving to a take a seat on the floor as Ali sat down upon a pillow, Leora criss-crossed her legs neatly, adjusting her dress to fall over her bare legs accordingly. A small excited noise escaped the sprite, a nod moving her head at Ali's proclamation at wanting to meet other witches.

"I'm sure there is plenty of witch's out there, it is quite the big world, you know." Leora crinkled her nose, hands coming to lace together in her lap with a firm nod of her head. "I'm sure all the other witch's would want to be your friend too!" Alice was a nice girl, so far she seemed like she could make any sort of friend quite easily!

A tilt of her head followed, as Ali mentioned an unfamiliar name. Did Sascha work here? Or was she another child...what even was this place in the first place?

"If I may ask, who is Sascha?" The friendly expression remained firmly intact upon her countenance, while Leora leaned forward slightly, stationing her elbows on her knees while she rested her chin on her fists. "She sounds nice if she'll said she'll inform you if other witch's come here..."

Another hint of curiosity strayed across her expression, before the small spirit issued another question soon afterwards.
"And what is this place?" Leora truly was quiet curious, but from what she could tell so far was that it was...a library, but was it a special library? A magical library? How cool would that be!

PM
^
❂ ALICE WAKEFIELD
 Posted: Jan 28 2017, 03:47 PM

Alice's eyes lit up a bit as Leora mentioned other witches. She nodded eagerly,

"That's what Miss Sascha says!!" She said with a giggle. "But not the friend part, but if you think so... that is really good right? Right?" She rocked back and forth slightly grinning. It seemed like a good thing, Alice hoped to make many friends. Like Caerwyn~ and Nini~ And never see them leave.

Alice pointed towards the main desk of the Library. "Miss Sascha is over there. She is the Librarian! She doesn't leave here though. But she likes it here and she has LOTSS of helpers like Mister Owl and the book worms and luna luna moths~!"

Honestly, Alice had no idea if those were the names of Miss Sascha's helpers but she'd never double checked nor did Sascha ever correct her... so she had to be just a little bit right. Right?

"She really is though! She is one of the nicest people here!" Alice said happily. She grinned at Leora, "You should talk to her! I think she'd like you too!" When Leora asked her where they were... well Alice's smile couldn't have gotten any bigger, she giggled slightly.

"It's a MAGICAL library~! Caer and Nini and I.... we discovered it! It was a TON of fun! And since then I've been coming back! It's really cool! Want me to show you around?"

CHICKADEE LEORA

AN: Now she gonna show you round!
PMAIM
^
☽ LEORA
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 08:18 AM

words: 242
Leora beamed, quite literally so, because she was made of light and said light was now a radiant glow, lighting up the dark room. But a soft smile now pulled at her lips, truly happy to be talking to someone at this very moment.
It wasn't often that she got to speak with children, as believers were...well, they were not rare. They were sometimes just very hard to find!

"Yes, right. Making friends is really fun!" The small Guardian chirped, clasping her hands and pressing them to her chest excitedly. To her, a benefit of life was being able to make as many connections and friends as you wanted! That was simply the beauty of it.

Miss Sascha turned out to be the librarian, which intrigued Leora because...well, she had never really met a librarian before. She'd seen a few of them, of course, working late nights in the libraries she sometimes popped up in, with the lights still on.

At the mention of getting to talk to her, though, the small Guardian got even a bit more excited. More people to talk to sounded lovely, especially a librarian of a magical library. The light spirit could probably squeal with delight!

"You discovered it? That's really neat." Leora slipped up to her feet steadily at the mention of Ali showing her around, and she nodded with a little bob of her head. "I would love it if you could show me around."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.