Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Late for Dinner, tag Nick
☥ PANDORA
 Posted: May 28 2017, 07:22 PM
Unknown • Former Human/Dæmon • Curiosity • Nomad

wildest dreams
Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in your wildest dreams

Pandora had never thought about removing her curse, or she had not as far as she could remember. She had lived long enough that her earliest memories had long ago slipped away like a dream. If there had been a time where she had wanted to be rid of her curse, then it had likely been when she had been young. Now, she accepted it as part of her life.

The mention of others having a cure like hers did not offer her happiness that she might be able to be cursed. Rather, it offered her hope that the individual who had placed the curse upon her might still exist.

She frowned slightly. "I...suppose?" she said. She could recall meeting other individuals who were clearly not human. Whether they were immortal or not she could not say. "But they must always leave me for one reason or another. I do not recall many individuals seeking me out again. Perhaps it is because I have no one I call friend."

tag: Nick O. Time // words: TAMMY
PM
^
☥ NICK O. TIME
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 06:21 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Nick saw the hesitation in the girl's features as he glanced up from treating the wounds on her foot. She was not used to interactions like this, that much was clear, and not very convinced by the idea of other immortals sharing her traveling lifestyle.

>>"I...suppose?... But they must always leave me for one reason or another. I do not recall many individuals seeking me out again. Perhaps it is because I have no one I call friend."

That was... unfortunate. Nick understood the concept of friendship, and he did have people in his life that he cared about. He was not a Guardian, but he also knew friends were good for people, and highly valued among mortals. He had never had a person he would have called a friend... he had a creator, and brothers, and occasionally even comrades. It was interesting to think about it that way.

"Well... maybe I can help with that too." he offered with an encouraging smile "I travel quite easily, and I always keep my appointments. I could be your friend."
PM
^
☥ PANDORA
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 08:19 PM

wildest dreams
Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress Staring at the sunset babe Red lips and rosy cheeks Say you'll see me again Even if it's just in your wildest dreams

Pandora blinked at Nicholas' words, rather taken aback by them. She had never had someone promise to not only be her friend but to also make sure to visit her. It was something new and foreign. The ancient woman was not entirely sure as to what she should think of it all, especially since she was not sure if the metal man would be able to keep his word. "But...how will you find me? I am always moving around."

PM
^
☥ NICK O. TIME
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 05:20 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Nick could see the hesitation in the young woman's face, and realized that his claim probably sounded outrageous to her, without proper proof that he could deliver on his promise. He had never really met an immortal that had abilities similar to his - it was unique magic, one woven from time itself, and he could not blame Pandora for doubting his word at first.

>>"But...how will you find me? I am always moving around."

"I would not offer if I was not confident that I could." he pointed out, finishing the bandages on her other foot. "See, I have been created to always be on time, no matter where I am supposed to be, or how far I am from it when the appointment is due. I simply appear where I need to be. So, if I make an appointment with you... I can guarantee that I will make it."
PM
^
☥ PANDORA
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 09:42 PM

wildest dreams

Pandora found herself broken from her thoughts as Nicholas spoke again. Immediately, she turned her attention to him. A frown painted the ancient woman's face. What he described sounded quite wonderful. After all, it sounded as if he might never be late. However, she could not help but worry. After all, could someone truly be on time for everything?

"But what if you make too many appointments?" she asked. Could he make too many? He stated that he was made to be on time, but surely he could not always be on time. She had had others tell her they would see her again but she had not.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.