Add Reply
New Poll

Discover Me, Discovering You, Paigen's Plotter
✧ PAIGEN SAGITTAR
 Posted: May 19 2015, 09:11 PM
4.5 billion or so • Celestial (Sagittarian) • Discovery • Upstate New York

Friends: Paigen is an amiable sort, though she can be hard to get along with if your feelings are easily hurt. She's opinionated and loud about it to boot, and being polite is definitely not her strong suit. Still, so long as you're not associated with the house of Scorpius in any way or out to harm her or those she cares about, she can, at the very least, grudgingly tolerate your presence. For some personalities, though, she'll never let on that she considers you a friend and might, in fact, do everything in her power to make you believe the opposite. But, if you've ever seen how she treats an actual enemy, you'll know she likes you.

Enemies: It's simple, okay. Threaten anyone even marginally important to Paigen and you've made yourself a lifelong enemy with a dead eye's aim. She's not afraid of a fight, even though she prefers to stay out of the war, and can pack a mean punch if she's pissed off. Also, don't be a Scorpio.

Romance: Though not nearly as promiscuous as some, Paigen is an amorous sort. She loves the idea of being in love and she loves making love and is not terribly picky about partners. Falling for someone is far easier for her than she would readily admit, but the real struggle is staying with any one partner for more than a few months. She is a wanderer and, just as she can't stand to be tied down to one place for long, neither can she abide being tied to one lover. Of course, her longest relationships tend to be with those who are not shy of tagging along on her adventures.

It took a little bit of life hitting her square in the face with pain and anguish, but Paigen has found The One person she cannot live without and learned the difference between infatuation and genuine love. Sorry, folks, but this princess has found her prince.

Other: Toss me your ideas, yo!
PM
^
APHELIONQUASAR
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 06:07 PM

Paigen and Emmerich
Hitting all the Zodiac plotters today it seems.

Anyway, strangely enough I see them as sort of friends possibly... though because she ran away from all the parties (not that he blames her) I'm not sure if they actually met.

he shares some traits with her. Zodiac matches are A LIE. Both of them are "winter" houses to start off with and dislike the show of extravagance... both preferring function over form any given day, hate wasting resources time... and so on. I can see Emmerich respecting her for her strong stance, and what he would likely perceive as protecting her own ideals... or at least from her most recent threads standing up for those that require or need her strength. That is admirable, also while she might be a hobo, she has arguably been rather proactive and that is another trait that he would naturally appreciate. Their both protective to the point where if you threaten anyone they care about... they'd likely naturally have the same reaction, neither of them have problems putting their fist into someone's face. Of course this means that they might square off against each other at some point, but that would be relatively hilarious.

What makes this relationship interesting is that both are highly opinionated and both have thick skins, honest to the point of being stupidly blunt at times, which could be very fun to play off of when they're clashing against each other's ideals. While Emmerich is more of a listener, and actually could easily act as Paigen's wall so to speak on the occasion, he still is pretty judgmental. Where Paigen follows her heart, Emmerich tends to lead with his head, something that I have a feeling will probably can cause problems because if she managed any damage against him, he would never let her know. I feel like they'd be friends, but never saying that they are friends.

Their ideals do differ quite a bit. Yet, I think they can manage it because honestly, actions matter more to Emmerich than words and I mentioned it before, but they are a bit opposite. First all they both technically have a military background of some sort... yet, Emmerich respected the Sagittar for standing up to veto the war the Lunaoffs purposed. Much like he thought Capricornus should do.

A possible point of contention... or understanding I don't know

Ideal wise... what do I mean? Emmerich is more on the side of humanity, and Paigen is sorta kinda not really... more chaotic, and more nature. While perhaps he doesn't agree with how humans are "bettering" themselves by destroying their environment rather than adapting to it, or adapting it to them in a non harmful manner, he does try to push for social justice. Hence why he's in Tibet, but he doesn't do so publicly as he tends to work within the system to achieve success. Paigen on the other hand is much more in your face when it comes to change... more spontaneous, Emmerich more stable slow change if it can happen. I can easily see there being an understanding, but friction between the two as both have very different manners to reach their goals. However, he can respect the fact that she is using her own knowledge to help Earth itself (everyone else is a BUM, sincerely, you're given immortality and you come from far more advanced civilizations... and you do nothing to help the natives.... DOES NOT COMPUTE). The funny thing is that if they become "friends" I don't think Paigen is going to shake off Emmerich that easily, he doesn't mind going into the woods, just he's like the white rabbit.
^
CONCORDIA LIBRA
 Posted: Aug 12 2015, 05:59 PM

Paigen & Concordia

I can see these characters having a very different approach to friends and to how they connect to people. Concordia is very open about things, she's a very kind and friendly person. As well as being a diplomatic one. And Paigen seems more straightforward with things. Opinionated about things and not afraid to let others know that about her.

Having said all that, Concordia wouldn't really dislike Paigen for all or any of that. As is aid she's quite diplomatic and kind. If anything she'll reason that it's unfair for her to expect that everyone would have the same outlook and approach to things in life as she does. So in that sense i think a meeting between these two is interesting. And considering that she would have no explicit ties to the house Scorpius or would try to harm Paigen's loved ones in any way i think they would generally get along? If maybe not always in the most conventional of ways.

I think the biggest thing they have in common is that they both enjoy a good adventure. Though i feel like it is a more pronounced thing with Paigen then it is with Concordia. But still maybe the two of them could go on a sort of adventure together?
^
✧ PAIGEN SAGITTAR
 Posted: Aug 13 2015, 03:45 AM

-is far too ooky for long eloquent responses-

Yas, to both of you. Give to me your Zodibabs and we shall thread and make merry...probably. I'd say there's a....77% chance threads would be much merriment and friendship things. The other 22% would depend on Paigen's mood on that day.
PM
^
KAMUI
 Posted: Aug 13 2015, 09:06 AM

Paigen & Concordia

Well then yay for friendship and merriment. Let's hope that those 22% give a postive mood, if you have time for a topic would you like to do one now or later?
^
✧ PAIGEN SAGITTAR
 Posted: Aug 13 2015, 03:26 PM

Now's good if you had an idea and wanted to throw something up~ Or, very near futurishy.
PM
^
Quinten Arcadia Taura
 Posted: Sep 15 2015, 10:34 PM

We'd already talked about Paigen & Arkady, so I'm just sort of sticking this in here as a reminder when we've got time :)
^
☥ EMIL AV HELGE
 Posted: Jan 22 2017, 07:06 PM
Old • Stromkarl • Corruption • Water

PAIGEN SAGITTAR
I feel like these two could be an interesting match. They have similar ways of behaving in that they can be very blunt and tend to be a little "wilder". To be honest, fish horse here won't really know what to think of Paigen, because....she's human, but not human, and also animal but not animal. She's most likely to encounter him in and around water, because he basically lives in water and all that. In particular, he has a thing for luring humans with his music in order to drown or poison them. I don't know how Paigs would take to that XD

Also he's sort of a prince thing so they can slightly relate in status. He gave his up though.
PMEmail
^
✧ PAIGEN SAGITTAR
 Posted: Jan 22 2017, 10:46 PM

Oh god. One of Paigen's worst fears is drowning ;n;

So, on that note, she'd probably be very wary of Emil at first. Much teeth and growly faces, yes yes. But yes, I am down for these sort of royal horse people to interact. Gimme, gimme.
PM
^
☥ EMIL AV HELGE
 Posted: Jan 22 2017, 10:52 PM
Old • Stromkarl • Corruption • Water

PAIGEN SAGITTAR I shall start a thing. Is there any particular place she'd most likely hang out at? c:
PMEmail
^
✧ PAIGEN SAGITTAR
 Posted: Jan 22 2017, 11:03 PM

She's been sorta lingering in the Northeastern America region lately, but you know Paigs. When she gets the itch to adventure, off she goes, so...anywhere works~

EMIL AV HELGE
PM
^
❂ DANIEL SALAZAR
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 02:38 AM
24 • Human • Rhythm • Belize City, Belize

ASGARD

So, Daniel is wandering around looking for a good place to call home, and Paigen is a wanderer, so they could meet pretty much anywhere. And under pretty much any circumstance. Did you have any ideas for them?
PM
^
☆ ASGARD
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 01:49 PM
27 • Cosmic Energy • Make Believe • Upper Yggdrasil

I figure Daniel's gonna be hanging around New York for a while, yes? Paigen's got a place upstate that she nests out of and lately has taken to coming into the city to patrol. And she does not require belief to be seen, so maybe seeing a lady parkouring her way around the dark parts of the city shooting flaming arrows at shadows makes him go "Hey, wait a minute."?

DANIBUGG

PM
^
☆ DANIBUGG
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 08:35 PM
20 • Cat • Felines • The Trash Can

Yeah, that sounds great! I think he's going to permanently settle in New York, too. So that should be fine. He does have a little bit of belief now, like now he believes in the Big 5 and Nightmares. And other Valkyries and reapers and such. The rest is still to be discovered, though.

Most definitely he'd be confused at first, which makes for great Daniel plots, because he's usually confused. Any preference on who does the starter? And anything else we need to go over?

ASGARD
PM
^
✧ PAIGEN SAGITTAR
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 05:58 PM

DANIBUGG DANIEL SALAZAR

Did we ever finish hashing this out? I feel like I owe you a post or something, but I can't remember. If not, I can work on getting a starter going. The only thing I might need to know is which part of New York Daniel is most likely to frequent.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.