Add Reply
New Poll

Archival Absences
♔ LADY ARCHIVE
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 09:30 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A
Lady Archive 820 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

Just a heads up that I likely won't be getting much, if any, posting done for the next week. This weekend is the first general public event which is big in itself but also means that we're open more regularly. On top of that pretty much when I'm not at work I also have a final essay to write. Most likely I'll still be lurking but I just don't see any posting going on until after next week.

I apologize for the delayed responses this will mean for a lot of threads but hopefully I'll be able to catch up relatively quickly once summer break frees me from homework.
PM
^
♔ LADY ARCHIVE
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 02:02 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

I know I've only just gotten relatively caught up from my last slow spell but the next couple of weeks is going to be one of the busiest events we have at my job and I get to spend most days wearing wool and working over open fires while also making time for my school project going on. I should be able to keep up with admin things and am hoping not to fall too far behind on posts but I figure I might as well give a head's up that I likely will be slowing down.
PM
^
♔ LADY ARCHIVE
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 10:19 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Small update but my parents have decided to work on vacation plans pretty much right after the work event going on now ends. So I will likely have limited computer access next week as well. I do hope to catch up a bit better and will beprioritizing event replies but most likely I will continue to be quite slow. Apologies for any incovenience to my thread partners.
PM
^
♔ LADY ARCHIVE
 Posted: May 9 2018, 05:59 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Just a heads up that I will likely be slow with posting for the next two weeks. This week today and Saturday are my only days off from work though I do hope to get some posting done during afternoons/evenings. However from May 16-21 I am visiting family in Arizona so I'm not really sure how much time I will have on the computer since the point is to actually be spending time with my relatives and also I've never been to that part of the country before. After that I don't know what my work schedule will look like yet and I'll probably be adjusting from the time zone change and whatnot.

Long story short I will probably be around, checking in and doing as much admin stuff as I can but will likely be a bit slow.
PM
^
♔ LADY ARCHIVE
 Posted: May 23 2018, 10:48 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

So I am now home but have returned to a full schedule of work plus covering for people being out sick. We are ridiculously understaffed and training new people seems to be moving rather slowly which means they are basically calling everyone in as often as possible. I know I've got some catching up to do but I probably won't be able to do more than one maybe two posts a day until I get some days off.

Basically I am back and will be around in evenings but will likely still be slow at posting.
PM
^
♔ LADY ARCHIVE
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 04:20 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

I will be heading upstate for the weekend to get together with some college friends. Since I'll mostly be focused on catching up and hanging out with them I likely won't be online very much and haven't even decided what machines I want to bring or not. I will still try to keep up with admin stuff and any major plots though.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.