Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Soul Search, tag Tooth
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 05:01 AM
N/A • 1/2 Sister of Flight, human • Memory • Punjam Hy Loo
Lady Archive 320 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

Not surprisingly there was a hint of disappointment in Snow White's features when Toothiana gave her answer. The fairy knew it was not really much to work with but acting like she had definite answers when all she really had were guesses at most. This was something that the Guardians would have to look into if it was some new threat Pitch had developed.

She considered for a moment when Snow asked about how to find the Sandman. Unlike the rest of the Big Four he did not necessarily return to the same fixed location which did tend to make contacting him a little harder. When Toothiana needed to pass a message or otherwise contact on him she could usually count on whichever of her fairies happened to cross paths with him to speak with him but that would not necessarily help Snow White.

"Following the dreamsand is usually the best chance of finding him," she replied. A mini fairy that had been passing by them and caught some of the conversation chirped a few times. Tooth smiled gratefully at the little fairy before turning back to Snow. "She said she saw a lot of dreamsand while she was passing through South America so he might be spending some time in that area." Whether Snow White felt she could fly there in time to reach it while it was still night she was not sure. But even if she waited to check it out another night there was still a chance that Sandy would still return there or at least be somewhere nearby for the next few nights to come.

SNOW WHITE
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 11:42 PM
491 • Archangel/Former Human • Purity • Nomad

Snow blinked in response to the Tooth Fairy's reply. For a brief moment, she found herself reminded of the last time she had done something relatively similar to that. "Like at Centralia?" she queried. Though, that did bring forth the question as to exactly how good such a plan was. It would require taking certain things into account, such as sleeping schedules. However, didn't the sand listen to the Sandman? "That won't lead me elsewhere?"

Her gaze drifted to the small Fairy that had entered the conversation before she shifted her attention back to the Tooth Fairy. A minuscule amount of tension left the angel at the response and she found a small smile crossing her face. "Oh," she said, though the words were directed more at both the Tooth Fairy and the mini Fairy, "Thank you."

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 01:51 AM

"Something like that," Toothiana replied when Snow White mentioned following dreamsand to get to Centralia. Of course that had been the Sandman's way of deliberately gathering up and leading Guardians where they were needed. "In this case, you'll just want to follow where the trail is coming from rather than where it might be going to," she clarified.

The mini-fairy bobbed in the air at Snow White's thanks with a pleased little chirp before flitting off to continue her work. Toothiana smiled fondly as her little helper flew off, glad that it had actually worked out that she had heard the conversation after seeing the Sandman, or some sign of him at least.

"Hopefully that will at least be a start," she said, turning her attention back to Snow. "Is there any other way I might be able to help?" She asked.

MOMO
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 03:22 AM

Slowly, Snow nodded. The Tooth Fairy's explanation made sense. She had never seen the Sandman doing his job- well, unless a fight counted- so she had little idea if the fact that the dreamsand might be coming from a source would be obvious. From the sound of it, it might be, at least if she was looking.

For a moment, she gazed at the mini-fairy, an introspective look on her face. It was only after she had flirted off that she seemed to snap back to attention, her gaze shifting to Toothiana. Her lips pulled into a frown. "On this, I don't think so." She hesitated for a moment. "I...suppose it would not be remiss to ask about the Masquerade?"

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
☽ QUEEN TOOTHIANA
 Posted: Yesterday at 09:51 pm

"The subject of the Masquerade was perhaps a little surprising, if only as such a sudden change from what they had been discussing. However she offered a reassuring smile. "Of course not," she replied with a shake of her head when Snow asked if it would be remiss to ask about it. "I can imagine that was...a lot to process."

That evening had started out so wonderfully, everything going smoothly as the Guardians enjoyed some well deserved time to rest. That was until Manny decided to tell his view about the Golden Age, the Tooth Fairy knew he meant well but the fact was he had no real memory of those days but rather the accounts he read or was taught- which seemed to have all been rather idyllic and nostalgic. Toothiana had no doubt that those days would have been a wonder to behold but nothing was ever truly perfect. Of course, Pitch twisting things to his own ends had hardly helped matters. But that could for the most part be sorted out. The real trouble was in how many Guardians seemed to have gotten the wrong impression of what they were doing and now discovering that this was a war for balance rather than annihilation of their opponents was taking some adjustment.

"Was there anything specific you were wondering about?" She asked, that evening had been quite eventful indeed so Tooth figured it would be best to figure out what was pressing on Snow's mind most before deciding where to begin.

SNOW WHITE
PM
^
☽ SNOW WHITE
 Posted: Today at 07:19 pm

Snow found herself speaking before she was thinking after the Tooth Fairy's answer. "Not entirely. I had already been thinking about similar questions before hand." Quickly, she realized that the answer likely seemed a bit unusual. After all, most Guardians probably were mulling about with some questions even if they were still steadfast in their beliefs. The worst of them had probably been shaken by some of what had been said. She had admittedly not interacted with anyone like herself: someone who had found clarity instead of confusion.

Then again, she supposed she had always been a slightly unusual Guardian. She had not entirely understood why the Man in the Moon had wished her to be a Guardian. From what she understood, some of what he did went against things she had previously worked for. She had likely appeared to be someone who would have said no, particularly after those decades of waiting. Moreover, she was hardly the best with kids. She could distinctly recall being confused by the offer at the time, only taking the oath because she had thought that it would be a good way to help others.

She had certainly been with a heavy amount of doubt nonetheless.

"That is...what the Easter Bunny said actually cleared up a lot of my worries," she said, speaking only after the other woman's question, "I have never entirely been entirely sure what the Guardians stand for outside of what is in the oath, but the way some people interpret it contradicts what I believe, particularly because I used to be an Archangel. I was just curious as to what you believed on the matter."

QUEEN TOOTHIANA
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.