Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Head In The Clouds, Cloudmom!
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 01:45 PM
~50, appears 17 • Cloud • Imagination • Sky

Overview: This is Cirrus! She makes clouds, and when she isn't doing that, she likes to travel around and shape her clouds into fun and familiar shapes for children, young couples, and the few adults who have time to lie in the grass and watch the clouds roll by. Her main method of travel is simply floating on breezes and winds, but when she needs to get somewhere quick, she'll often hitch a ride with whoever's passing through, whether they're a Guardian, Anti-Guardian, or Immortal, anyone that can fly is fair game. Perhaps your character already knows Cirrus, even if just in passing, and I'm okay with that, as long as we agree on what kind of relationship they have beforehand :)

Friends: Cirrus is a friendly little cloud and is easy to get along with, especially if you're the type that knows how to put your feet up and enjoy some cloud watching for a little while. She loves to talk to people, especially when she's borrowing their power to help herself get around.

Enemies: CLOUD HATERS. No, really. Cirrus only really dislikes people that pollute the air her clouds live in, and of course anybody that disses her clouds. She doesn't have a stake in the Guardian war yet, so she won't have any preconceived opinions of people, Guardian or Anti. Regardless of allegiance, if your personality is alright, you won't end up in this category.

Romance: Cirrus is beholden to her clouds, her children. The concept of a romantic relationship is new to her. Go easy and maybe you can make something happen, but her heart belongs in the sky. (i'm also inexperienced with romance writing so if you wanna try this please make it clear to me beforehand!)
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 03:47 PM
23 • Flying Squirrel • Cheesecake • Momo's Pocket Dimensions

Gaia & Cirrus: So, Gaia is the Gaia. As such, I'm not sure if they'd be friends, but I do think they might be something positive. She tends to act with a mindset where she visibly knows she's older than most, which kind of leads to rare friendships since she just...feels like most immortals are children in comparison, yeah?

Anyway, I can imagine them getting along for naturey reasons :P Gaia is technically part of the Earth (in that she bound herself to it), so she tends to not only be protective of her big orb but also hold a special form of hatred for those who damage it...mostly because they are hurting her when they do so.

Eros & Cirrus: Eros could possibly know of Cirrus? One of his oldest friends is the West Wind (Zephir), co chances are that he might know a thing or two (especially since he can fly).

Outside of that, I can imagine these two getting along :3 Eros is pretty much a big ball of love and hugs. Them meeting would pretty much be two likable people being flung at each other.

Niulang & Cirrus: So, I kind of got the idea of these two possibly having know each other. Niulang is Ancient af and Cirrus...isn't, so it could have happened. He's meant to travel across the sky once a year so he can be reunited with his partner/wife (he comes from the tale "The Weaver Girl and the Cowherd"). As I imagine it, he could have met her as a result, especially since he's technically been meeting up with nobody for centuries as his wife went missing until recently.

I'm not entirely sure how they'd get along. Niulang normally comes off as quiet and reserved until you get him to open up a bit. Then it is clear he's actually a chatterbox who is quite passionate. He can also come off as a bit rude no matter how he's acting, though I imagine that as having to due with how he's not from Earth and most of his time on Earth has involved him being a nomad.

RATH
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:50 PM

Gaia and Cirrus: Cirrus is a pretty young immortal at that, not even a century old yet, the poor bab. But she's aware of how young she really is, having at least seen/heard of a lot of the older beings in her travels. Maybe Gaia will appreciate Cirrus' fresh take on life and their shared lack of interest in the Guardian war. Cirrus just wants people to relax and enjoy themselves :)

I can also see them hanging out and complaining about how pollution makes them feel. And who knows, maybe Gaia will take enough of a shine to her and mentor her a bit somewhere down the road.

Where do you think they could meet for the first time? Possibly in the mountains where Cirrus is making clouds, or maybe somewhere more nature-y?

Eros and Cirrus: I can see this being an easy match! She tends to help out young couples she sees by giving them small moments to remember together c: I'm certain they at least know of one another, since Cirrus hangs out with wind pretty much all the time. Maybe they've even met in passing before?

Niulang and Cirrus: I could see them as being acquaintances already! I have this image in my head of him shooting across the sky and Cirrus just zipping along beside him like "That time of year again, huh? :3 -pats on shoulder- You'll find her, I know it" Even if he's still not talkative around her, she still loves when people visit her sky, even if they're not specifically up there for her~ If he's too rude for her, she might decide to just leave him alone, too.

MOMO
PM
^
☆ MICKEN
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:53 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Shea & Cirrus

Shea is a thirteen year old believer and I think her and Cirrus would get along well. Shea would like her personality and be fascinated and curious by what she is as well... "OMG you are a cloud, like for real? That is so freaking cool1!1" *little squeal*

Shea dresses up a lot, a lot and I could see dressing up like a cloud just because (or because someone told her she has her head in the clouds and so she decides to go around with her head actually in a cloud because she's weird that way) Maybe they could meet the way.... with Shea dressed up like a cloud and then she meets an actual cloud.
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 05:13 PM

Shea and Cirrus: Honestly I love it! Cirrus would be so confused to see a cloud walking around, but she would absolutely love it when she went to investigate! This would be so cute :) Anywhere in particular you want it to happen?

MICKEN
PM
^
☆ MICKEN
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:03 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Shea & Ciruus.

Likely in Burgress if that works. I can get it started when you are ready.
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:11 PM

Sounds good to me! I'll be there :)

MICKEN
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:35 PM

Gaia & Cirrus: I definitely like the idea of them hanging and complaining together. It is possible that Gaia might wish to offer something along the lines of mentoring, but that might depend on how things go? Gaia isn't trustful of others overall :P However, from the sound of things, if they talked long I can see Gaia maybe opening up and giving some worldly advice.

As for how they meet, I imagine this could happen a few ways. Gaia keeps to the world in either a human form or as "part of the Earth." The latter is, as I can best describe it, her being a consciousness that is part of something that is part of the Earth. So, they could meet while Gaia is in that state. Alternatively, they could cross paths while Gaia is in her human form and traveling. She has a not so smol that is a bird so she could be flying and they cross paths. Or something like that?

Eros & Cirrus: Ooo yes I really like this. I imagine they would have! The West Wind is someone who occasionally helps Eros travel as well (though not often since Eros can do that himself lol), so they could have crossed paths sometime in the recent past. Alternatively, Cirrus giving couples moments to remember together would probably have been a much easier way for them to have crossed paths since Eros' duties lie in giving people that nice shove in becoming something official :P

Niulang & Cirrus: He'd be kind of walking across the sky...quite literally? A bridge forms at a certain point in the year so he can meet up with his wife. But yes, basically all this :3 I like the sound of this. I imagine they could have interesting conversations since Niulang is thousands of years old and he'd probably see Cirrus as a child since she's just a fraction of how old his own children are. Plus, he'd probably stay up there the whole day :P

:rath
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:01 AM
??? • Canadian • Feels • The snowy place

CIRRUS OKAY I HAVE MANY CUTE THINGS TBH

Flower & Cloud
So first of all we have Daisy. Daisy is a flower fae, specifically a daisy, who is basically a huge bean child. She's blind, sort of, in that she doesn't see things normally, but she does kinda see shapes and silhouettes against sunlight. Honestly she's just a sweet innocent darling who wants to help everyone and make friends with them. She has kinda no sense of personal space though and asks bizarre questions (and may comment on how you smell happy and such, you get used to it) but in general....just, this would honestly be the purest thing. As far as where she can be found....often in meadows just talking to flowers and grass. They're her friends and family.

Wingless Cupid & Cloud
Okay so Caerwyn is also a bean but slightly more of the dork variety. He's not as chipper as he usually is, just because of #development and #drama and he's Tired from all the fighting but he always still does his best to smile for people, especially people he's never met before. Cirrus might throw him for a loop though XD One of his abilities is basically to see the heartstrings that connect peoples' hearts (duh) - but as a cloud......Cirrus don't got one of those <_<

I could think of a pretty cute scenario for them too. One of Caer's major abilities is manipulating emotions through music - he just picks a target/targets and plays his fiddle and blam. She could hear his music and get curious :o

Cloud People
OKAY SO. Charles isn't actually a cloud person, but his world is like, up in the sky, so they would probably meet. XD Best I can describe Charles, he's the personification of the human collective consciousness. Pretentious, I know, but so is he. Charles is sort of a Dad Type, and sorta governs over souls - helping them pass over to be recycled into the living world, or sometimes making deals with the living that, upon death, makes them his "Angels" for a period of time (he's upfront about that, he is actually nice like that he lets you know what you're getting into). BUT YEAH that's just a buncha background stuff to say "he's a funky sky dude who's nice and very british and likes tea and chess". I imagine that as both are sky types, they might even visit from time to time? He's probably known her for a while if we wanna go that route.

Okay one slightly less cute thing that could be still cute maybe.

Angry Cloud + Soft Cloud
So Megaera is one of the Furies from Greek lore.....and one of her abilities is to actually just kinda turn into a big black cloud. Like the one from LOST, the big black swirly cloud monster. That. Yeah. Technically she's not bad, she does things for Justice, but when the Furies are sent out to do justice uh it generally means tormenting the shit out of someone and then dragging their souls to Hades which can be kinda not nice. I dunno if Cirrus would try to intervene in anything like that, but alternatively it'd just be interesting for her to actually meet Megaera in cloud form XD
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 04:08 PM

Gaia and Cirrus: Earthmom :) I can go ahead and get this started, unless you'd rather take it! For setting, I was thinking of going straight for Cirrus' cloud production, and right now, the only way for her to do that is to sit at the top of a mountain. Gaia could either fly by, or notice someone suddenly appearing on the mountain she's currently part of. Sound good?

Eros and Cirrus: Okay so I've kinda grown attached to the idea that these two are constantly crossing paths, just because her work often happens to line up with his. I'd imagine they're already pretty good friends and end up chatting any time they meet, whether they were spreading love or just travelling on the West Wind. I could start something for this as well, if you're good with it.

Niulang and Cirrus: Oh ok! I'm unfamiliar with the tale so apologies for the assumption xD Is the bridge physical, or is it magical? I assume (there I go assuming again Dx) it's invisible to humans, but what about other magical beings?

I think it's even better that he's walking across the sky tbh. After her first time seeing him do it, Cirrus would want to keep him company on that long a walk, and even though she's not great with time, she'd try to remember roughly when he was supposed to be passing through and try to be there. She's gonna want stories. Lots of 'em.

Would you want to do a thread where they're travelling along said bridge, or would you prefer something else?

MOMO
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 04:23 PM

Flower and Cloud: omg I love this already. Two beans in a pod :) As part of her job, Cirrus tends to inspect meadows and fields to see if they're getting enough rain, and she'd be super happy to talk to one of the local plants directly about their satisfaction with the amount of rain they receive xD Plus it's cute that they have the same kind of family connection c:

Wingless Cupid and Cloud: I'm about it. Done deal. I can start this, unless you want to!

Cloud + Cloud = Cloud: Is his world just like, his home, or is it sort of just another plane of existence up in the sky? Either way, if Cirrus has ever stumbled upon it, you can bet she's knocked on his proverbial front door a few times. I like the idea of them knowing eachother, so what kind of relationship would they have? If he's the Dad type and also Very Old, he might be trying to sharpen her focus? Her thoughts tend to wander and has can't pay attention if she's bored so I guess her first lesson would be how to sit still xD

Light Cloud Dark Cloud: I'm unfamiliar with LOST, but it's not hard to imagine a big swirly black cloud. If Cirrus ever saw it, she'd be all panicked and confused like "WHY ARE MY CLOUDS ACTING LIKE THIS -STRESSING OUT-" and as she got closer she'd be like "WAIT A MINUTE YOU'RE NOT ONE OF MINE" From there though, no idea how things would go xD Depending on context, she might try to intervene, but it's unlikely. She knows she isn't much in a fight and tends to avoid them

CARMA
PM
^
☆ MOMO
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 05:13 PM

Gaia & Cirrus: Sounds good to me!

Eros & Cirrus: Yaaaas, definitely like the sound of that. If you don't mind then that's fine with me :)

Niulang & Cirrus: It is fine :) It is magical in nature, having been crafted by the person who originally separated him and his wife ((otherwise known as his grandmother-in-law)). However, I'd say it is...arguably physical (according to the story, it is formed from a flock of magpies). It can definitely be seen by magical beings.

Awesomesauce. Doing a thread where they're traveling across said bridge sounds good to me. I can start this if you like? Unless you'd rather this be put off for later?

RATH
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 05:16 PM

You can probably set up the third thread better than I could, so I'll leave that one to you~ I've got the other two <3

MOMO
PM
^
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 10:45 PM
??? • Canadian • Feels • The snowy place

CIRRUS

Flower and Cloud: YES this is good....I can totally start up a thread with the flower child just talking to her friends about being a Guardian and all that stuff lmao. And then in bops the cloudy girl

Wingless Cupid and Cloud: Go for it mayn!

Cloud + Cloud = Cloud: It's more another plane of existence......go beyond the clouds and boom, suddenly there's this pretty pristine palace n shit. Just kinda chillin there. As far as their relationship goes I can totally see him mentoring her....he's very much like that, especially with young spirits of any kind really. He probably also occasionally has her for tea because he just does that okay? Okay. And they probably also go flying together from time to time <3 So we could do a little "meet with dad and hone your abilities" kinda dealie here and then have tea when they're done XD I hope you like your teas girl

Light Cloud Dark Cloud: TBH Megaera tends to use her cloud form a lot more these days sort of to just travel. She may or may not be trying to avoid the Anti-Guardians because her sister turned traitor and they all got targets painted on them (YAY FAMILY DRAMA) so she spends half her time in cloud form XD Honestly if Cirrus approached she'd be rather intrigued, because when she isn't being a scary Fury creature she's mostly tolerable. Not nice exactly, just kind of awkward and bad at talking but...tolerable. Also she is a Mom Friend Type and if you have a thing in common with her she might warm up a little. Could just turn out to be a cute interaction tbh XD
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 11:16 PM

Cool and good

Cool and good

I'll get that thread up possibly tonight, probably tomorrow, and if not, friday.

Tea Dad and CCCCC: oh ok cool, yeah she's definitely been there. If he calls her a spirit, she'll pout and remind him she's not a spirit >:P if this plane can be over an ocean, maybe Cirrus uses it as a roost of sorts when she crosses large bodies of water :o I love the idea of them just sitting in his den drinking tea and playing chess while he coaches her on life and... tea. Dad status: approved

LCDC: So in her cloud form can she be a chill cloud, or is she always DARK ANGRY CLOUD? Cirrus could pick her out of a crowd of clouds either way, but just trying to picture it. I think Cirrus would like to hear her story, and she'd probably feel so bad that things were going poorly for Meg's family :( they could be cute together~

CARMA
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.