Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

What Creates My Own Madness, Ryder's Plot Page
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Mar 25 2015, 03:52 PM
27 • Jackass... Human • Anarchy • New York City, NY

Ryder Asher Cox
Male
Twenty-Six
Heterosexual
Meet Ryder Cox. The leader of a gang that resides in Hell’s Kitchen, New York City. As a child, he an orphan left to be raised by nuns. It was there, he grew up incredibly fast to the person he is today. A man who does whatever he wants, when he wants regardless of the people around him.
Friends
He isn’t really the type to make friends. Ryder only sees other people as tools and likes to play with people’s lives. He may act like he’s your friend when in all reality he is merely only using you to get what he wants. However, there are a few that he actually considers friends in some way. But it will take a lot of time and effort for him to think of someone as such. For now those people, they are members of the gang he leads. Other than that, he doesn’t see the need to go out and make an effort in befriending anyone unless they catch his interest in some way, which is something you don’t want. Maybe. Again, it would be hard to say if that happens he would even see you as a friend. He loves using people. It would be best to stay clear of him, but that all depends on you.
Enemies & Rivals
Yeah… Considering what kind of person Ryder is, he probably has a ton of enemies out there. He actually enjoys making them, really. He likes playing with them. Messing with people in general is one of his favorite hobbies. He likes finding the ways how people tick and tries to break that person in any way he can. The idea of actually killing doesn’t bother him either. The only ones who don’t get this treatment are his gang members and the women who catch his eye. Other than that, everyone else is free gain to him unless he finds a person boring then he will probably leave them alone. It depends on his mood, really.

There is one thing you don’t want to do, and that is get Ryder to lose his temper. He has this habit of harming anything or anyone within an arm’s reach once he gets mad. If it bad enough, he will also to willing to kill whoever was brave enough to piss him off in the first place. In all, he is the type to go out into the world and make enemies with whomever. He finds it fun.

Lovers
Ryder is not capable of loving anyone or so he says. As much as he would like to think this, it is possible. However, it would take a lot of time and effort for him to actually feeling anything towards another person. You can try if you want to, but just know there is little hope of him loving back at first. The whole relationship would be one sided. He would probably only stick around for the sex and that’s it. Which brings up another thing, he may not be able to feel loves towards anyone other than himself, but he is more than welcome for one night stands. Hell, he prefers it that way. He would rather not get involved if he could help it. And if you catch his eye, he will without a doubt flirt with that person or keep bothering them until he gets their attention. He’s a real sore loser when he doesn’t get the attention he wants.
Others
There are already some plans that I have in mind that I want to do at some point. As to what that is, I’ll just let you figure that out later. Although he would be more than willing to toy with your character if you so choose it. I do think it would be fun if somehow ran into a Guardian or an Anti-Guardian or maybe even both. Anyway, I'm up for pretty much anything. If you have any ideas hit me up here, Skype me, or pm me~
antiviral of ooc
PMEmail
^
ENOCH
 Posted: Mar 29 2015, 01:40 PM

Heeeeeey. So Enoch has a burning question that must be answered; does Ryder believe in the Bogeyman? If yes, then great! If belief in the Bogeyman is there, then Enoch could be seen~

At least one of his doppelgangers could. But hey, they'd be able to have a chit chat, and that's what counts, right? As far as a thread goes, Ryder could witness one of Enoch's assassinations, and when Enoch realises that the human can see him, he'd totes stick around enough to chat with him. Lel, criminal humans are hilarious. :V
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Mar 29 2015, 07:51 PM

It would make sense if Ryder would be able to see the stronger Antis or Guardians. So I’m going to say that he is able to see Pitchypoo just fine. So he should be able to see Enoch without much trouble~ He’ll totally be up for a chatting with Enoch and brush off the fact that he just saw someone getting assassinated. Ryder will see it as whoever just got killed probably deserved it. He's so kind. 8D
PMEmail
^
ENOCH
 Posted: Mar 29 2015, 07:55 PM

Most excellent. I could start the thread up sometime tonight. >u> I'm guessing it'd work best if it was in the USA section?
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Mar 29 2015, 08:33 PM

Yup! That should be fine. Ryder hasn't left Ocala yet~
PMEmail
^
SPLENDIFEROUS
 Posted: Mar 29 2015, 11:47 PM
26 • Loser • Steel's heavier than feathers • Middle o' the mitten
Splendiferous 340 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

PM
^
Ercival
 Posted: Apr 20 2015, 06:44 PM

Ercival and Ryder

Poor Ercival, he's got no idea on what he'd be getting into if/when he meets Ryder. Ercival's lack of understanding of the world around him is something that Ryder could find useful -shrugs-. He could also find Ercival's large mutt form useful? Ercival's child like curiosity might annoy the guy though, I really don't know what to suggest here. Any ideas are all welcome.
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Apr 20 2015, 07:03 PM

Ryder loves playing with people a lot, especially if they look lost or confused in some way. They generally just catch his attention pretty fast. Typically, he does not pay much attention to other males unless he has to. But with Ercival looking pretty young and maybe possibly lost, he might be willing to step in, play the nice guy act to see what's up and if it's worth the trouble to get involved. If he learns what Ercival really is, he without a doubt find him interesting and find ways to put some use of him. Yep, his doggie form will be helpful in some way. Like using him to spy on others and whatnot. Ryder will find a way as he usually does. He won't have a problem with Ercival being child like, he will simply find it more fun and easy to manipulate him that way. 8D
PMEmail
^
Ercival
 Posted: Apr 20 2015, 07:10 PM

Ercival and Ryder

Well that's a easy feet, Ercival hasn't been anywhere so it's very easy for him to look lost. So far the only town he's been in is Burgh, so anywhere else he be lost. ^^ Ercival wouldn't even noticed he's being used till someone points it out to him then he'd feel bad about it. The poor fellow would want to know why Ryder wants him to hang around certain people and I think this is rather fun.

Would you like to start it?
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Apr 20 2015, 07:24 PM

Alrightie~ Ercival will then have no trouble catching Ryder's attention if he's roaming around town, looking lost. He will most likely go out of his way to talk to him. 83 Poor poor Ercival doesn't know what he's getting himself into. Anyway, I could start it, but it will take some time since I have school and stuff >_< It might be better for you to start it, if you want.
PMEmail
^
KAMUI
 Posted: Aug 4 2015, 05:30 PM

Ryder and Maëlle

So i believe that Ryder's center is Anarchy as well. So i think it would be very interesting for the pair of them to meet. Maëlle is the anti guardian of Anarchy so depending on how much he has done and how he goes about it she may be aware of him? I think all in all she would sort of be amused by him. But his idea of anarchy would seem limited to her (then again Maëlle is very over confident when it comes to her own goals, she's still pretty certain she can get rid of every form of organized government at this point). I think a topic between them could go fairly well or really really horribly wrong, sort of a two people who are too similar and yet way too different sort of thing? What do you think?
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 04:53 AM

I was actually planning on hitting up Maëlle’s plotter, but you beat me to it.

Yep. You’re right. Ryder’s center is Anarchy. I would imagine that he would have done some things to catch Maëlle’s attention some way or other. He cause a few full out gang wars in New York City before and various other things that the cops don’t like. I would think his form of Anarchy is much different than what Maëlle has in mind. He only does things for himself and no one else. He would rather have the power for himself rather than anything else. I dunno if Maëlle would like that or not. I’m guessing she wouldn’t. Knowing Ryder, their thread probably won’t end well. XD But it will be fun nonetheless.
PMEmail
^
KAMUI
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 08:09 PM

Ryder and Maëlle

Ooh yea she would have heard about that. And she could probably find herself in his methods somewhat. She doesn't shy away from violence either but she's not a violent person per se. She mostly sees it as a tool to use when it is needed. Also tearing down the establishment is perfectly find with her, installing a new establishment in the form of the person that took it down. Yea that wouldn't fly with her at all. Quite the contrary, she might make it a game to give some victories and then take some for herself. Keep it unstable, but never let either of them Ryder or his opposition win.
^
❂ RYDER COX
 Posted: Aug 8 2015, 03:56 AM

Maëlle&&Ryder
Yeah. I thought Maëlle would have heard about the trouble that Ryder’s causing. Not all his methods are violent ones. He mainly just tricks people into thinking all kinds of things and uses that. I can’t see him liking that at all XD he wouldn’t stop until he gains the upper hand or wins even if it means cheating. He really wants that power for himself.

How would we go with putting these two in a thread together? Ryder doesn’t leave the city for anything. Would Maëlle have any reason to be there?
PMEmail
^
KAMUI
 Posted: Aug 8 2015, 06:00 PM

Ryder and Maëlle

Ooh yea of course. But the more violent ones probably would get the most attention.

anyway Maëlle goes to which ever place is the most interesting to her. So i can easily have her pay him a visit. The question then is does she seek him out, or does she draw his attention and make him seek her out.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.