Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

My Unlucky Strike, tag Kayden
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Jul 15 2016, 02:31 AM
1751 • Malevolent Elf • Sadism • France

Poesy had taken to traveling throughout Europe, never staying in one place. The world was much larger than her home back in France had been and she had been more than happy to leave France as quickly as possible. Her inability to remember exactly what she was doing would not prevent her from knowing that she held an opportunity to leave and go elsewhere.

She saw much, quickly learning that there were many differences between the lands on the continent. It was not something she had been completely oblivious to. However, it was one thing to hear of the differences between how France and Spain looked and another to see it in person.

Her travels eventually brought her to Germany. Parts of it reminded her of home, with its forested lands and mountainous environment. However, it was not in these parts that she enjoyed staying. They reminded her too much of home- of the parts she could remember that is- which is why she turned away, heading more to cities. It was in Berlin in particular that she found a certain comfort. It was foreign, from its language to its environment, whether that be in the form of the people or the buildings within the cities.

She found it all interesting, but boredom began to strike. It was not the sort of boredom that made her wish to move on, to see new sights. No, this was the sort of feeling that needed to be sated by entertainment. As such, she took to the streets, wandering and searching. After all, social interaction was always the best way to start way to start things.

{ words : many } { for : @LLOYDY }
PM
^
✧ KAYDEN DUNSMOOR
 Posted: Aug 5 2016, 04:28 AM
17 • Human Immortal • Determination • Austria

Traveling from place to place while it could be exciting sometimes though overall it was just too much for the young immortal he just wanted to find those missing memories of his. And yet, despite all these long months of searching nothing ever came up. It was always the same. Nothing but a town with complete strangers going on about their everyday life, paying no mind to some blond kid living off the streets as best as he could. It caused more problems than what Kayden wanted but he had no choice in the matter. He had no idea who he was or where on earth he came from. There was no home for him to go back to. Not yet anyway. One day he was fairly certain he would get his memories back until he would keep up with his search.

The blond had nothing in particular to be doing here in this German town. He already did his looking around to see if anything looked familiar to him and found nothing worth mentioning. Now the only thing he needed was to find some food and somewhere to sleep for the night. The problem with that was he was starting to run short on what little money he had to begin with. It’s been weeks since he last took up a job to get some money. Maybe it was time to go find someone who was willing to let a fifteen year old kid work so he would be able to get the things he needed. This town he found himself in was a decent size so there was a chance, right?

A soft sigh left the teen as his orange gaze came across what looked like the shopping district of the town. It had been bigger than what he expected and more fancier to be honest. No one here would be willing to let him to work for money or food. He always hated the idea of stealing anything but if it came down to it, he would just so he could continue on with living. Now what he was doing to do? What could he do honestly? He was just a kid even though he hated to admit it.

Silently, he made his way through the crowd towards a rather large fountain that was in the center of everything. Plopping down, he seated himself on the ground next to the fountain, leaning his back against it despite the fact that all the benches were free. He let out another sigh and buried his face in his lap. There were the sound of someone’s footsteps, but made no effort to move from his current position. It wasn’t likely they would even talk to him anyway.

458 — words
@MOMOtags
Poor kid — notes

PMEmail
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Aug 5 2016, 07:09 AM

Most people always held the same look to them, simply walking through life and allowing it to pass them by. Such individuals were not enjoyable targets to rid herself of her boredom. She enjoyed the sorts that stood out. It did not matter if they were fiery or not. It only mattered if they stood out. People who stood out often were not allowing life to pass them by. They cared in some manner or lacked any care. There was the occasional foolish person who thought they didn't care and those were the sorts that were fun to destroy. At the moment, however, she was not feeling picky.

As she walked through the streets, she eventually came to the center of the crowds. Her gaze landed on the fountain where a rather depressed looking boy was sitting on the ground. Her lips briefly curled into a grin. Perfect.

Striding over to him, the short elf bent over him before gently wrapping on his head. "Knock, knock?" she queried, raising a brow at Kayden's slouched form.

PM
^
✧ KAYDEN DUNSMOOR
 Posted: Aug 25 2016, 05:32 AM

Being lost in his own thoughts running amuck within his mind, Kayden did not notice that someone was making their way towards him. He merely thought it was someone walking by. Instead he stayed in that rather uncomfortable position with his face buried in his lap. What was going on around him? The teen could care less about that at the moment. He had more important things to worry like food and where on earth was he going to sleep for the night. Not to mention, his money problem. The thought of stealing always bothered him, but he honestly had no choice in the matter anymore. If he wanted to continue with living and finding his lost memories he really had no choice but to steal from some poor sap. There was nothing else that could be done. And it was a clear answer as to what he had to do no matter how wrong it was.

The blond continued with his sulking, letting whatever thoughts run lose. What finally snapped him away from such things was the sound of an unfamiliar voice along with a light knock on his head. Lifting his orange gaze from his lap to Poesy, he quietly stared up at her blankly. The kid overall felt embarrassed. How long was she standing there? He had to say something, right? But what? He stayed silent for another minute or so before finally speaking up. “Um… Yes? Do you need something?” He questioned. Clearly, she wanted something. It was obvious otherwise she wouldn’t have bothered coming over here near the fountain in the first place.

268 — words
@MOMOtags
-- — notes

PMEmail
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Aug 25 2016, 07:09 AM

It was almost humorous to Poesy how unguarded people were, for the boy did not notice her presence at all as she approached him. It was only once she had rapped his head and spoken that he suddenly snapped to attention. Such a pity. She would probably have to teach him to be more aware. It could be dangerous not paying attention to his surroundings like that. Not for his sake, of course. She could hardly care about that. More for her's. After all, such a thing could only be amusing.

She leaned back on the heels of her feet, placing her hands in her pockets. She offered him a crooked grin. "Oh look, someone was there," she said lightly, a humor filled air to her tone. She leaned forward until they were almost at eye level. "You look depressing," she said, raising an eyebrow. Quickly, she made to snatch his hand and drag him forward. "C'mon."

PM
^
✧ KAYDEN DUNSMOOR
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 05:30 AM

Why was someone taking the time of day to bother him? What did she even want from him? It’s not like he had much to offer in the first place. He did not really understand it all that well. Most people ignored him and went about their lives. Hardly anyone took note of him. So why was this lady? There were so many questions he had that he wanted to know the answers to. Rather than asking them, Kayden merely stared up at Poesy, waiting for the response to his question. The one he got, however, managed to quickly angered the kid within seconds of hearing it. That anger only lasts so long. In fact it disappeared once he noticed that Poesy had been far closer than what the teen consider comfortable. He attempted to inch himself away, but found that the fountain had been far closer than he first thought.

He looked depressing? The blond didn’t think he did. He could have though it was understandable given the situation he currently was in and he knew nothing of how to get himself out of it. Before he could say anything on the matter, he found himself getting dragged away to who knows where by the hand. “H-hey! Let go of me!” He protested, trying to worm his way out of Poesy’s grip. “Where are you even taking me?!” Could it be that she was kidnapping him? That thought alone caused him to fall into a panic. He had no idea what was going on or why this stranger was even bothering with him. Whatever it was, he just hoped it was not anything bad.

275 — words
@MOMOtags
-- — notes

PMEmail
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 06:45 AM

At the request- well, perhaps it was more of a demand but his words did lack the tone for her to call it such as far as she was concerned- for her to let him go, she tightened her grip. Lazily, she cast her gaze towards him. "Stop panicking," she finally said, "I'm not going to eat you."

Rolling her eyes, she cast her eyes forward, focusing more on where she was going than his panic. "Food," she said lightly, "I'm hungry and I need someone to talk to."

PM
^
✧ KAYDEN DUNSMOOR
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 05:52 AM

Despite being told to stop with his panicking, the young immortal could not help but do the exact opposite. He had no idea who this woman was or what she even wanted with a kid like him in the first place. There was nothing that special about him as far as he knew. Well. He had magic though he hardly ever used it for many reasons and quite honestly he was scared to. It never ended well whenever he did, so he tried avoided doing such unless he absolutely had to. Even so, why bother with him? There were others here that she could have easily bothered. And yet out of everyone, she picked him.

“Because that makes me feel a lot better! Just let me go!” He argued back, still trying to worm his way to freedom. It didn’t matter that Poesy had tighten her grip on him. Kayden would not stop until he was once again free and away from this strange woman. That or he actually found out what she truly wanted from him or if she was somehow a nice person who randomly kidnaps people for whatever reason.

All his fighting had creased upon hearing where exactly she was taking them. Orange eyes blinked a few times as the blond thought it over trying to make sense of the situation he found himself in. “Wh-what?” He mumbled in disbelief. “You can’t be serious.”

Food? She kidnapped him so she had someone to talk to while she ate? That was just plain weird. Kayden had no idea what to think. There is more to it than that. There had to be. Otherwise, it just didn’t make any sense. The idea of food though… It was something he needed. The last time he actually ate anything decent, he couldn’t even remember. He didn’t have the money for full meals. It was just snack items or something of the like. It would be great to finally get something good to eat and not feel sick. However, the meant going with this weirdo and who knows what she was planning afterwards. He wasn’t going to risk that. Even if it meant getting free food out of it.

367 — words
@MOMOtags
-- — notes

PMEmail
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 12:02 AM

The boy was a bit strange, truth be told, but then Poesy had long ago accepted that other people were different from her own person. She had long ago had a cousin accuse her of hating the family- a statement that was not entirely untrue, but also had not been true in the manner that they had meant it to be at the time as she had not fully cared; it was difficult to draw up much emotion for people who saw her as little more than a tool for the future of a whole- and had been ostracized by more than one person before because of similar differences. Society was made up of expectations such as these- right and wrong, justice and injustice- she had long ago learned and it was them that made her different, made her better than the average man, better than even her own kind. Clearly, this man could not understand such a notion- people rather disliked having such notions pointed out- but she could create the image of happiness, point out why he was acting foolish. After all, she was offering him something good. It was within his best interest to come with her, at least for the moment.

Coming to a direct halt, she cast a flat look on him, her lips curved into a frown. "Yes," she said coldly, "I am serious. I want nothing of you except this one meeting. I hardly see why you are attempting to resist. I only wish to give you a meal, one I will pay for. If you wish to leave afterwards, you may do so. I doubt you will ever see me again." After all, she was not in the business of making friends and even if she was, she doubted she would make one with someone as twitchy as this.

PM
^
✧ KAYDEN DUNSMOOR
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 06:45 AM

Not expecting the other to be stopping so suddenly, it took Kayden everything for him to not crash into Poesy. He had to catch himself from actually making contact with the women, causing him to stumble a few steps before finally regaining his foot. A sigh of relief left him as he stood back up to his full height. That way too close to his liking. He brought his attention back to Poesy just in time to hear her reply of whether or not she was actually serious. The blond could only stare at her blankly, not really knowing what he should do or if he should believe her. No one would ever kidnap a kid just so they would have someone to talk to while they were eating. There had to be more, right? There had to be. It didn’t make any sense otherwise.

For another moment or two of just staring, the blond finally snapped back into reality. She could be lying. There was a good chance that she was. Maybe she was willing to give him a free meal, but to let him just leave afterwards? That did not make sense. He shouldn’t take the risk even if it was for food. It couldn’t be worth it just in case she was planning something else. “And how do I know you aren’t lying to me? For all I know, you could be planning something else.” He finally replied back. The kid knew well enough to not go with people offering something that was too good to be true. Especially in a large city like this.

270 — words
@MOMOtags
-- — notes

PMEmail
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 09:04 PM

It was becoming clear to her that she had miscalculated something. She had presumed that, considering his appearance, that he would be fine with coming along with her. However, it seemed as if she might have acted too rashly. She was not entirely sure why he might put caution before basic instincts and doubted that even if she knew the reasons that she would not be capable of understanding.

Being blunt seemed like the only way to go about this.

Sighing, she came to a complete halt. "I could yes, but I am not exactly a complex person. I really only wanted someone to talk to during a meal," she said flatly, "If you really don't trust me, then feel free to leave. I will just have a meal by myself. You can find one on your own." It was all mostly true. She was planning something; however, she personally did not consider herself to be a relatively complex person.

PM
^
✧ KAYDEN DUNSMOOR
 Posted: Jan 27 2017, 05:41 AM

All of this was weird. Not once he had ever heard someone giving out a free meal because they wanted to have another person to talk to. There had to be more to it. Nothing was free. Kayden knew that well enough have spending the past year living off the streets. This women wants something more out of him than just talking. He certainly didn't want to know what either. Whatever it was it was not something good. That was pretty much obvious. As much as the blond wanted to decline, he found himself thinking of doing the opposite. The last time he actually got a full meal, he could not remember. He never had enough money for that anymore. He was flat out broke these days. No one wanted to give work to a kid such as himself.

The decision before him was a hard one. Kayden pretty much knew going with Poesy could either end with him walking away or getting kidnapped or something else equally bad. He could only just stare at the other, not really knowing what he should do at this point in time. He was hungry. Tired even. It would be nice to actually sit down and eat without the worry about getting caught. But no way could he trust what Poesy was saying to him. She had to be planning something. Maybe he should just go. If things got out of hand, he could always run away. At least try to. Worst comes to worst he could attempt to fight back… And likely fail. Ignoring that thought for now, he pushed his focus back onto the other. “Fine. I’ll go with you.” He started off. “But I still don’t trust you.”

288 — words
@MOMOtags
-- — notes

PMEmail
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Jan 28 2017, 12:11 AM

RAISE HELL
YOU CAN'T RAISE HELL WITH A SAINT

The boy was clearly not the most trusting of humans. However, instead of growing annoyed by such a fact, Poesy found herself quite drawn in by this fact. It was rare to find a human who was not willing to trust others easily. Most seemed to go through life without considering the possible consequences. There was no caution or suspicion. However, this boy was clearly made up of it. It would make for a fun game, especially if she could get him to think about if someone else was behind it all.

She shrugged at his words before continued walking, her pace a bit slower now. "That is fine. I never asked you to." she said coolly, before casting her gaze around the area, "Anywhere you wanna go? Otherwise I am choosing."

XOXO
PM
^
✧ KAYDEN DUNSMOOR
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 05:41 AM

Food was food. It did not matter where it came from he still needed it to survive, to live on with his life and find the answers of his past. Kayden would have loved to say to this strange women’s offer. She looked far too sketchy to trust. Not to mention with him getting practically kidnapped by her part did not help in her favor either. All he could do was keep his guard up the whole time and enjoy the free meal he was getting. After that, he will go look for a good place to sleep for the night. Go on with his life, acting like nothing happened. It isn’t likely after this he would ever see her again. At the very least the blond hoped he would never see Poesy again once this was over and done with.

There was one thing that was still bothering though. She still had a hold of his hand and did not look to be letting go any time soon. “Do you mind letting go? I’m not going to run.” He simply just glared at her, trying to worm his way to freedom. His fighting, however, died out once he heard a question come his way. His orange eyes blinked. No way did he expect that she would even give him a choice. She didn’t before, so why now?

…Where did he want to go? He honestly had no idea. He came here merely a day ago. What the town had to offer, he had no clue. There was nothing that came to mind. Truth be told, he really did not care either. He was not a picky eater as long as he got food he was happy. “I dunno. I don’t care.” He finally answered. All that truly mattered that it was food. As for what it was, he did not care in the slightest. It was a free meal after all.

322 — words
@MOMOtags
-- — notes
PMEmail
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 08:07 PM

RAISE HELL
YOU CAN'T RAISE HELL WITH A SAINT

Poesy glanced at Kayden, tilting her head. She did not appear to be intimidated or bothered by the glare sent her way, the look in her eye more searching than anything else. After a moment, she let go of his hand, seeing no harm in the action. She doubted that he would get far if he tried anyway. While violence was not much of an option at the moment, she could easily use her magic to ensnare him again.

She rolled her eyes at his answer. "Well, don't blame me if you dislike what I choose," she said idly, shoving her hands in her pockets, "Anyway, what's your name?" She continued walking before heading towards a restaurant that sold food from around the area. It would be good to get a taste of something that wasn't French.

XOXO
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.