Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[M] An Unexpectedly Shared Hunt, Tag Skoll
♠ SKOLL
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 10:40 PM
1300 • Warg • Manipulation • Europe

What doesn't kill me
 might make me kill you.

“I fear you, bäckahäst,” Skoll spoke, a smile creeping over his face. “I can't say I'd like the feeling of water in my lungs and we are too near that river for me to put my guard down near you, fearsome creature.”

The warg had read and heard plenty of legends of the stromkarl. He hadn't spent all his time in the woods, and had actually taken board in several Northern European countries where the tales of the waterhorse was told, along side stories of Hulda, the Night Raven, and Year Walking. Stories of brook horse trickery were well known, and well circulated. This river horse was especially strong, Skoll could see. Even in the face of his advances, he held power. Emil had caught him off guard by agreeing so readily, but it was possible that Emil may think him a fool who knew nothing of his kind. Oh, how very wrong you were, Emil.

Those eyes, though. Skoll found himself lost in them, almost distracted. How deep they were, how entirely captivating. Despite this tug and pull, Skoll was feeling utterly powerless in the face of beauty. More than anything, Skoll wanted this to happen. There was nothing that could stop him from bedding this man. He tore his eyes away, but only to be able to look over Emil's body hungrily. His fingers traced down the soft skin of Emil's neck, calloused leather sliding over smooth silk.

“I may be more inclined to... if we were to move further into the forest,” Skoll brought his eyes up again. To take Emil from his river was a challenge, of sorts. Skoll would always be ready for an attack and know exactly what Emil would try to do. Skoll refused to be punished for his lust, especially in the form of drowning. “Maybe a nice cave, so I can hear your beautiful cries echo around me.”

?

EMIL AV HELGE
PM
^
☥ EMIL AV HELGE
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 03:37 AM
Old • Stromkarl • Corruption • Water

This beast at least was not a fool, that could be said. Though, Emil was mildly disappointed; he would enjoy, after all, to tear him down almost poetically with the ties of his own lust, as easily as he played such a fate unto humans. He had hoped that lust would cloud the mind, but in this case it appeared the beast was cleverer. Pity, but he supposed not all could be made such easy game. He watched the other warily, listening to his words. He had an idea of what his...suggestion might be, and so idly paid him mind as his fingers twirled in his long, green-gold locks. He hoped to woo the other perhaps, into a sense of complacency; and, as he was taken, draw the air from his lungs and see the both of them into the depths, where Emil thrived, and the warg…...well.

Without air, certainly he would not last long.

He reveled in the power that he had in this moment - for surely, he did have power; the man was looking upon him with eyes held, truly entrapped, unable to escape except to gaze upon his body with desire. The wolf-man was victim to his own wants, and Emil tilted his head back, lips parted, letting out the softest of sighs at the warg’s contact, more a sound made to enthrall than of his own pleasure. But, alas the other had sense enough to him that he could see Emil’s intentions. A request to move inland….away from the water. That was what he desired...of course it was, for the land was where Emil held far less power over the other. He sought security and assurance of his own life.

Emil’s lips curled upward and he batted his eyelashes, uttering a soft trilling sound. ”You fear that I will claim your life along with your love, and would prefer to have me in your own territory, where you may be assured of no treacherous intent?” he purred, nestling in against the male. ”The water keeps me vitalized, you know. Near water I am at my prime. I assure you that the experience is far superior. But if you must be ruled by your fears…” Emil let out another soft trill. ”There are plenty of caves with small water basins at their center, or do you fear even the splash of water against your toes?”  

SKOLL  

it can eat at you until they both turn black and blue. the poison in my veins that got me through her kiss.

Ripperoni coderoni
PMEmail
^
♠ SKOLL
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 03:35 PM

What doesn't kill me
 might make me kill you.

This creature knew how to play the game of lust, to manipulate it just as well as Skoll did. The fear slowly began to subside. It was difficult to be afraid of something so... impressive. Everything about Emil was absolutely enrapturing, exciting, arousing. The way his lips parted on a sigh might has well have had Skoll bowing at his feet. He needed this creature, he needed to make Emil his. What a fool he was to let those feelings cloud his mind. But, he was just a warg, his instincts, his desires, hard to not fall victim to. Skoll placed a firm hand on Emil's waist, leaning down, just a portion of his weight placed on the stromkarl to support. Upon his smooth cheek Skoll's beard gently scratched, his lips ghosting over the fluid jawline, to Emil's ear.

"I suppose a puddle to keep you... vitalized would be acceptable," he spoke softly next to Emil's ear, hot breath washing over his skin.

Skoll lifted his head to look down at the man, his hand gripping onto his waist now.

"I have never feared water, but in the hands of someone so very adept with it, I have to admit I do not trust you near it," Skoll brought his other hand up to brush hair from Emil's face. "But, I believe I could risk getting my toes wet for just a taste of what you may have to offer."

He leaned down, his dark, oak eyes staring into Emil's, hard and unwavering. His presence was all around Emil, trying to cage him in, trap him with Skoll's own body. He was strong, a powerful presence, a hunter than had gotten Emil a meal, a bed mate willing to take the time to coerce him into his arms. A smile crossed Skoll's lips as he reminded himself that he had the physical power here. Emil could use all the magic he wished, but Skoll could still overpower him. Skoll's arm snaked around Emil's waist and pulled him up to stand with ease.

"Possibly, after I've taken you a few times, we will try it this near to the water," Skoll rumbled softly, the low growling in the back of his throat sounding like train tracks when rattled by a far off train. "I'm sure at that point you'll be so consumed in pleasure that I can just hold you down."

?

EMIL AV HELGE
PM
^
☥ EMIL AV HELGE
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 10:44 PM
Old • Stromkarl • Corruption • Water

Beasts were easy to control, their bodies victim to their basest desires, Emil the whisperer that tickled their ears and stirred lust so easily inside their hearts. Some were more easily coaxed than others, some answering more swiftly to their animal side. And the warg….surely was one, among the weakest that he had whispered to. He could feel pressure against his waist; possessiveness. The warg wished to make Emil his beautiful submissive darling. But Emil was hardly one to be dominated so quickly, making a game of their pleasure. Was it not he who now owned the warg’s senses? He was the one in control, despite what the beast’s physical awareness might think.

He turned his face with a delicate flutter of his eyelashes, nipping at the warg’s jawline as he let out a soft trill. He allowed the other male to ghost rough fingers through his hair, half-mast eyes catching the warg’s with a devious glimmer. ”My kind have our tricks. You will never have an experience as breathtaking as with a stromkarl in the rain.” His words were lightly airy, playful; he meant it as ltierally as possible - water to fill the lungs tended to steal away what air was there. But, it was pleasurable while it lasted.

Pale blue met shadowy oak, and Emil, in turn, did not look away. This was a match of dominance; beasts in the wild who looked away from a staring gaze were submitting to the eyes of the other, and Emil had no intention of giving such a satisfaction to the warg, no matter how much larger or stronger he was. Emil could feel the beast around him, holding him physically in place; if he should try to run now, he was sure the warg could simply pull him in and detain him with ease. But running away was not on his agenda.

He allowed Skoll to lift him to standing, hair cascading down over his shoulders. He maintained a sharp stare into Skoll’s eyes, even sliding just slightly closer to hte beast. ”Then take me,” he breezed, his voice soft, barely above a whisper, ”and we will se who is consumed.”

An invitation, a threat, and a challenge all in one.

SKOLL Fucking tease
it can eat at you until they both turn black and blue. the poison in my veins that got me through her kiss.

PMEmail
^
♠ SKOLL
 Posted: Today at 06:45 am

What doesn't kill me
 might make me kill you.

Skoll's lips parted as he bared his teeth, a growl rolling around behind them, trying to break free. Never before had a creature been so wholly enticing to every single one of his senses with such a simple string of words. It frustrated him. It was he who should be the one to entice another, to have complex words strung together to confuse his victim. Emil, however, was formidable at it and Skoll couldn't ignore the invitation, the threat, the challenge that was the stromkarl.

His hand clasped around Emil's throat, forcing him roughly against a tree, the bark abrasive on his back. Teeth finally parted and a feral growl ripped through the air between them. Skoll was at his jaw, mimicking Emil's own nipping with a harsh bite before ghosting his lips over the man's soft cheek until the warg's nose pressed against his.

“And what if I were to take you here? Would you drag me under the surface of the water?” Skoll grinned, shadowed eyes looking down towards Emil's neck as his grip tightened. “Would you even be able to best me? You're not as strong, I could easily take down a buffalo, if I needed to, so even changing into a horse would would do you no good. I could take you here without having anything to truly be frightened of, no?”

His chest pressed into Emil's. The thin man was being crowded, Skoll's muscular form crushing against him. Skoll enjoyed how easy it was, how he could feel the thin muscle at the resistance of his rib cage. The thinness that gave the sensation was exactly what he enjoyed about some male forms, especially the prettier ones like Emil.

A confidence had washed over him and he wasn't entirely sure if it was false. He desperately wanted this man. Wanting him so bad to the point of where the risk was worth the chance of the benefit. Emil had said being near a source of water would make this encounter all the better. He may not get this more than once, and it seemed like a little bit of fun if it were to turn to a battle. Through his veins, his blood coursed, more rapid than was normal. This was the place. There was going to be no cave to retreat to, no little hide away, Skoll would take him right where they had met, the blood of their kill spilled only meters away.

?

EMIL AV HELGE
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.