Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Head In The Clouds, Cloudmom!
♔ CARMA
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 07:43 PM
??? • Canadian • Feels • The snowy place

CIRRUS

CLOUDMOM & TEADAD
Eyyy I like this c: It can totally be located up above an ocean or summin that works. I've never really thought about....where it is physically located except "clouds" XD I think this could be started by either of us and I'm down for it going either way....would you rather this be a "she's invited and dad is preparing tea and cleaning up" or "she shows up first"? That's really the only deciding factor for starting here XD

CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF CLOUDY
She can in fact be chill, just a bit frigid XD Megaera isn't too good at socializing, but she's not usually mean. Especially if she doesn't have any reason to like, suspect the person. She is a respectful lady even as a big boomy cloud XD Though when Cirrus spots her she might just go right into human form because argh the jig is up huh. And also it is easier to talk when...human-shaped XD
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 03:43 PM
~50, appears 17 • Cloud • Imagination • Sky

Teacloud: We've finished discussing this on Discord, but I'll confirm here that I'm starting it~

Mucho Cloudo: I wonder what would happen if they mixed together as clouds... probably nothing, or nothing good :P We could discuss that further on discord, or go with a nice quiet thread with two clouds talking about cloud things like cloud IKEA or the cloud economy. Cloud cloud, cloud. My most written word of 2018.

CARMA
PM
^
✧ MEGAERA
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 06:11 PM
Really old • Fury • Vengeance • Hades

CIRRUS omg that would be some weird shit. It'd be like.........feeling something crawling under your skin probably <_< If they got tangled Megaera might be like oh shit get outta my cloud space girl. I imagine it might....be difficult to try to just shift into human form if that happens? Since she'd run the risk of yoinking someone else's cloudy bits into herself and wtf don't do that. That would be such a weird concept omg.

I'm down for either creepy cloudy like above, or just sweet cloudy simplicity XD
PM
^
☆ SPOTTEH
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 06:13 PM
N/A • Glittering Lizard of Conquest • N/A • N/A
Queen Spots 191 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

Cirrus & Mother Nature
Hello Mom this is Mom. I'm pretty sure these two know each other. Emily is constantly among the clouds, telling them where to go and what to do and also just gossiping with them while she's traveling. And also Mom Nature so. They should talk wif each other. ps i'm really tired and incoherent right now apologies
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 03:18 AM

MEGAERA "someone else's cloudy bits." amazing. There must be some cool way we could develop the cloud merging... I wanna think on it more, so let's just do two clouds chillin' in the sky, 5 feet apart 'cause they're not gay! I can start this one~
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 03:52 AM

Cirrus and Mother Nature: Well if mother nature spends so much time in the clouds, it's only natural that they'd know each other :D Tbh Cirrus would love how there's someone else that can talk to the clouds, and would be grateful for the help keeping them in check, but I can also see her feeling a bit protective of the clouds, since they're her children and all. That could get complicated depending on how deep I go, but we can keep things light for now xD did you have anything specific in mind?

SPOTTEH
PM
^
☆ SPOTTEH
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 04:38 AM

Cirrus & Mother Nature
Oh that's cute. Emily has been commanding the clouds long before enough water vapor gathered to make Cirrus. If anything, Emily sees Cirrus as one of hers and will probably treat her that way. As far as the meeting goes, maybe Cirrus gets caught in the sky when Emily brings in one of her storms? Emily will be a bit distracted but she always has time to speak with the clouds.

CIRRUS
PM
^
✧ CIRRUS
 Posted: Yesterday at 08:13 pm

SPOTTEH

Emily might see Cirrus as her child, but I doubt Cirrus would think of her as her mother. She'd probably give Emily the nickname The Other Mother, since she is indeed like the other mother of the clouds xD What if these two leave information for eachother in the clouds? That could be how they communicate and coordinate! We could do the storm thing, as I'm interested to write Cirrus in a 'natural' storm (versus one of her own creation) she gets stronger and more aggressive, and I haven't really written her aggressive side yet, so I can't really tell you how she's gonna act xD

We could also do something where Emily needs Cirrus and sends a message through the clouds? What do you think Emily would need help with that she would call for Cirrus?
PM
^
☆ SPOTTEH
 Posted: Today at 12:49 am

That's fine if she doesn't see Emily as a mother. Emily doesn't see herself as a mother. She won't see Cirrus as a daughter either just one of her people. Emily usually uses the wind to send orders to people but if Cirrus would rather use the clouds, she has no problem with that. It's rare for Emily Jane to actually need help but if she's busy with several things, she'll ask other spirits to take care of the little, annoying details. Maybe she's working with a particularly strong hurricane and asks Cirrus to make sure no bird flocks get too close or something like that. Or, if she'd rather take a more active part in the storm, she's free to join the other cirrus clouds in the eyewall.

CIRRUS
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.