Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Hideaway, Post-Masquerade Dork
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 05:08 PM
10,000 • Rabbit • Knowledge • N/A

She was stahhtin’ ter flatline. Her brain at least, she wan’t use ter vis sahhrt ov question, ter vis sahhrt ov….relationship, prob’ly. Thehh was hahhdly a dahht in his mind wot vis had become - wot ‘e fought ov Gin, sah th’question jus’ became wot she fought ov him. She was strugglin’ wiff those wohhds, like she knew wot she wan’ed ter say bu’ din’t wan’ ter say’t, or uvverwise wan’t sure hahh ter say’t - like she felt wot she felt bu’ thehh wan’t wohhds she knew vat could express’t correctly.

He tried again, a touch more directly wiff ‘is wordin’, bu’ still nae askin’ her exactly wot ‘e wanted ter heahh. She had ter do pahht ov vis herself aftehh all. Bu’ he could see th’cogs tuhhnin’ in her mind….she was finkin, was really tryin’ ter figure’t ahht. Finally, she did speak, an’ vat voice was…..scahhed….nae, not quite scahhed, sah much as confused. She was confused. An’ he couldn’t hahhdly blame ‘er.

Bu’ he was stahhtin’ ter git an idea ov’t. ”Never met a man she would ov bin vis close ter”. Vat was wot she said. She was sayin’ it in a way…...jus’ in her ahhn language ov English, a much more proppeh like English van his ahhn. An’ for vat….he’d leave ‘is teasin’ aside. Vis wan’t th’time ter tease. Instead, ‘e jus gave her a smile, a warm one.

”Fanks fer tryin’, luv. I know vis ain’t easy.” he stahhted, his voice softehh, gentlehh. He let himself stand back, keepin’ her gaze. ”Wot I fink’s vat I stahhted ahht likin’ ye fine - ye were fun ter tease I’ll admit, bu’ I liked ye. As a teachehh, an’ as a Gahhdian. Bu’ it’s nae jus’ vat any more. I only evehh felt anyfin’ similahh ter vis once - wiff me mate Ma’ii, a good bruvver ov mine. Bu’ it ain’t quite like vat eivver. It’s hahhd ter say vis wiffahht makin’ ye blush any more….it ain’t wot I’m tryn’a do vis time, bu’ ter be honest, I fink vis might be somefin’ more van friendship, bihhd. I fink I like ye.”

He paused.

”Ter put’t anuvver way….I fink I wouldn’ mind bein’ in a relationship wiff ye.”

Wouldn’t say “love” - cause vat was a final commitment. He didn’t know if vis was love, nae yet. ”I fink thehh’s a spahhk between us. Somefin’ special. An’ if ye wan’ed ter explore’t I’d be game.” Anuvver step back. He crossed his arms. ”Vat’s wot I fink.”
you can count on me
You started sinking and it pulled you down It may be tough you've to get back up Because you know that life ain't over yet I'm here for you so don't forget You can count on me Cause’ I will carry you till you Carry on Anytime you need someone Somebody strong to lean on Well you can count on me To hold you till the healing is done And every time you fall apart Well you can hide here in my arms And you can count on me To hold you till that feeling is gone
|love, libby

TAMMY
PM
^
☽ LADY VIRGINIA STORK
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 10:26 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

>>”Fanks fer tryin’, luv. I know vis ain’t easy.”

Douglas stepped back from her, and Virginia could not help but feel like the answer she had given him left a lot wanting. She was not sure how to put words to her thoughts, and she was disappointed in herself for not being able to carry such a simple conversation between friends. Douglas, on his part, was not teasing her for it, at least. She was wondering what was going on in his head. She was waiting for something, too, although she was not sure what.

>>”Wot I fink’s vat I stahhted ahht likin’ ye fine - ye were fun ter tease I’ll admit, bu’ I liked ye. As a teachehh, an’ as a Gahhdian. Bu’ it’s nae jus’ vat any more. I only evehh felt anyfin’ similahh ter vis once - wiff me mate Ma’ii, a good bruvver ov mine. Bu’ it ain’t quite like vat eivver. It’s hahhd ter say vis wiffahht makin’ ye blush any more….it ain’t wot I’m tryn’a do vis time, bu’ ter be honest, I fink vis might be somefin’ more van friendship, bihhd. I fink I like ye.”

Something more than friendship. Virginia followed his words intently, hearing in his voice that he was being serious this time. They were companions, and Guardians, and he was her mentor in many ways... but beyond friendship, there was something else. He said so, and she knew. Virginia folded her hands together in front of her, standing still.

>>”Ter put’t anuvver way….I fink I wouldn’ mind bein’ in a relationship wiff ye. I fink thehh’s a spahhk between us. Somefin’ special. An’ if ye wan’ed ter explore’t I’d be game. Vat’s wot I fink.”

There was a spark. It was warm, and bright, and something she wanted to cup her hands around to keep it close. Now that he had stepped back, Virginia felt that she would not mind being held by him at all. Scandalously, she hoped he would. And what he said was clear too, scandalously clear, and it made her giddy in a way that she bounced a little, as if she was holding back from leaning against him again. She did not believe, she had never believed, that this would happen to her one day. And now that it did, she was very happy that it was Douglas. Even if the whole thing seemed unlikely from the outside, looking at the two of them. Quite the pair.

"Douglas..." she paused, searching his expression for any warning signs that she was misunderstanding "Are you proposing... to court me?"

It was an old-fashioned choice of words, but she was not quite equipped with new ones. She realized that it sounded like a serious commitment, and at the same time she also realized that she really hoped he would agree. Most of all, she was surprised at herself.

"I am not... quite adept at negotiating such an arrangement" she admitted, doing the little bouncing thing again before she caught herself "I can't promise that it would go quite smoothly. But..." she paused "... I think I'd like that. I really do."
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 04:17 PM

Vis was oddly hahhd ter say….nae because he was embarrassed abahht anyfing, bu’ jus puttin’ it inter wohhds - vat was difficult. Th’easy excuse would jus’ be ter say “I fink I’m in love wiff you” - except he wan’t sure vat he was. Love...vat was th’ultimate endgame, an’ as fahh as Douglas was concehhned ye could only fall in “love” once. Did ‘e like Gin? Yea. But exactly hahh ter describe vat wiffahht sayin’ it was love….vat was hahhd.

Bu’ he managed….somefin’ vat felt righ’. “Somefin’ more van friendship” - it din’t quite imply...love, bu’ it gave th’chance vat maybe love could be born ahht ov’t. Bu’ th’question now became whevver she felt th’same. Or wan’ed ter pursue anyfing wiff him. He knew vat he was some’at a handful….vat prob’ly she din’t want anyfing ter do wiff his tricsktehh side….bein’ an arse all th’time, teasin’ her….vat if somefin’ was to ‘appen between th’two….thehh’d need ter be some real changes. Bu’ how much….vat was anuvver question. He knew well enough vat changin’ oneself jus’ fer love was stupid….knew better’n most.

He’d laid ahht th’field - now’t was her tuhhn, whevver she accepted or not….vat was up ter her. He kept ‘is face neutral - din’t wan’ her ter feel vat she had ter say one fing or anuvver. Vis had ter be entihhely her ahhn feelings. Wan’t allahhed ter influence wot she said here. When she did speak, it was wiff a voice vat was uncehhtain - an’ ov cahhrse ‘e undehhstood why, she was anxious, vis was….new territory. Bu’ th’question she asked...was straighttfohhwad enough. Was ‘e askin’ ter court ‘er….

Fore he could answehh, she was off abahht….wot, abahht “negotiating an arrangement” an’....suddenly ‘e was chuckling because….vat jus’ wan’t hahh ye talked abahht vis sort ov fing! He stepped nearehh again, reachin’ ahht ter touch ‘er shouldehh - lightly, she could pull back if she wan’t up for’t.

”I dunnae if I’d call’t courting in vis modehhn day. Bu’ ye got th’right idea. Still, dahhn’ fink abahht it as….negotiatin’ an arrangement. Vat’s not wot vis is abahht, if ye stahht makin’ rules righ’ from th’getgo ye ain’t talkin’ abahht a relationship, vat’s a business pahhtneship and I ain’t ‘ere for somefin’ vat dry. It’s more abahht…..feelin’ it ahht...goin’ wiff th’flow. So Gin….” He leaned fohhwahhd a bit, smilin’ softly. ”Wot’s yer gut tell ye ter do righ’ now, in vis moment?”
you can count on me
You started sinking and it pulled you down It may be tough you've to get back up Because you know that life ain't over yet I'm here for you so don't forget You can count on me Cause’ I will carry you till you Carry on Anytime you need someone Somebody strong to lean on Well you can count on me To hold you till the healing is done And every time you fall apart Well you can hide here in my arms And you can count on me To hold you till that feeling is gone
|love, libby

TAMMY
PM
^
☽ LADY VIRGINIA STORK
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 08:37 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Now that the confessions were done, Douglas seemed a lot more at ease; even the teasing glint was back in his eyes, even though Virginia could tell he was not about to take back anything he had just said. Which meant... that this was something they both wanted. With a sudden nervous feeling she realized that it was also something that had to run its course, for better or worse. And for her, that course was entirely uncharted territory.

>>”I dunnae if I’d call’t courting in vis modehhn day. Bu’ ye got th’right idea. Still, dahhn’ fink abahht it as….negotiatin’ an arrangement. Vat’s not wot vis is abahht, if ye stahht makin’ rules righ’ from th’getgo ye ain’t talkin’ abahht a relationship, vat’s a business pahhtneship and I ain’t ‘ere for somefin’ vat dry. It’s more abahht…..feelin’ it ahht...goin’ wiff th’flow.”

Rules were not the Trickster's thing. Virginia knew that much. Rules were something that made the world easier to navigate, and kept things in order; her entire education and world view revolved around them... at least until all of them proved to be ineffective when she found out about the world of Belief. Miracles were real. Magical creatures were real. And, apparently, relationships were real too. For her. That was definitely new, for someone to look at her like that, with gentle amusement that had no pretense in it. Douglas leaned closer.

>>”So Gin…. Wot’s yer gut tell ye ter do righ’ now, in vis moment?”

Virginia was not... a gut kind of person. She wasn't even sure if she had any of that. She liked to think things through, and agree on terms, and do all the other things that... did not currently come to her mind. This was not going to be a carefully planned out negotiation. Douglas was not going to show up at her home to present himself and agree on an arrangement to court her. They were not going to have a chaperone, or polite conversation over tea. In fact, the way he was close to her was already impossibly intimate by her standards.

What did she want to do?... She tried to not think about it. The gut thing, that was something to feel, to... go with the flow, as he said. The flow, whatever it was, was definitely pulling her towards him. She liked being close to him. He liked the warmth, the way she felt when he held her. That was a good thing. Yes. She moved closer, leaning against him again like she did before when they danced, except this time, he did not have to pull her. She was aware that she was severely under-dressed for such close proximity.

Kissing. Kissing happened in situations like this, didn't it? Was that what he was thinking of? Was he waiting for her to kiss him? The thought woke up Virginia's stricter side, scolding herself in the back of her head for having put herself into such a situation in which a man would expect her to do that. That was not how... was it?...

Looking up into Douglas' eyes, half questioning and half daring him, Virginia experimentally leaned closer, and lightly touched her nose to his.
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 12:35 AM

Thehh was ahhnly sah much vat Douglas could do ter tame th’School Principal’s rigidness….it wan’t bad ter lay dahhn a few rules ‘ere an vere bu’ if she wan’ed ter make vis whole fing abahht rules n’ shit ven he was gonna hafta put a stop righ’ away; vis was an equal-measure relationship, vey boff had ter feel comftahhble abahht’t. He’d let Gin ‘ave some rules, shore, bu’ they wehhen’t makin’ vis abahht rules n’ organization. Vis would be a challange for boff ov em, in different ways. They’d ‘ave ter see if’t survived.

He was makin’ vis a bit hahhd on ‘er, he knew vat; it was ahht ov her comfohht zone, bu’ vey boff were gonna have ter leahhn ter step ahhtside theihh areas of expehhtise. Which meant vat ‘e would have ter ad’ere ter some ov Gin’s ideals - much as ‘e din’t like rules, ‘e had ter make vis faihh. Wan’t a good relationship if ‘e was in control ov everyfin’, vat wan’t healthy. Bu’ right in vis moment ‘e wan’ed her ter try an’ experience wot Douglas felt fer a bit, jus’ ter see if she could do it. A bit ov a leap….wot would she say?

Gin seemed ter fink abahht’t. Fer a bit, she was jus’ stood thehh like she was finkin’ abahht’t - usin’ her head in tandem wiff ‘er heahht. Vat was cute….Gin looked real cute when she was finkin’. An’ ven, suddenly, she was closehh, leanin’ against him like eahhliehh. She felt….warm, pleasant. She felt righ’ like vis, against him. She was still finkin’, he could see’t, even as she leaned in towahhd him….leaned in, an’ suddenly theihh faces were togevvehh, noses brushin’ togevveh. She was shy, vat was shore….’e could tell she wan’t sure abahht’t yet. Douglas wrapped an ahhm round ‘er, respectably above th’hip, liftin’ his lips ter whispehh in ‘er eahh.

”If yer nae ready for vis vat’s awrigh’. I ain’t a hot-blooded cock-driven bloke, I ain’t expect anyfin’ ahht ov ye, bihhd. I jus’ wan’ed ter see wot ye’d do if I asked ye ter act on impulse. Vis is fine.” He din’t pull back, though, jus’ in case vat impulse pushed ‘er ter lay a kiss all th’same. ”Wot abahht tea an’ somefin’ ter eat?”
you can count on me
|love, libby

TAMMY
PM
^
☽ LADY VIRGINIA STORK
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 09:49 PM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

She didn't feel the urge to flee. Or an overwhelming sense of shame, either, which had always been predicted for her immediate future whenever the idea of being alone with men was brought up in her education. And not just alone... but very, very close. She leaned into Douglas, their noses touching, and he put an arm around her waist, pulling her in. This was everything but decent, but all she could feel was a stunningly clear sense of shame. Also, warmth, all over. Was this what debauchery felt like?

>>”If yer nae ready for vis vat’s awrigh’. I ain’t a hot-blooded cock-driven bloke, I ain’t expect anyfin’ ahht ov ye, bihhd. I jus’ wan’ed ter see wot ye’d do if I asked ye ter act on impulse. Vis is fine.”

She was barely shocked anymore at Douglas using no uncertain terms. He was still very close, she could feel his breath on her skin. But he was also... calm. Not pushing anything. He was okay with leaving things as they were. Which, strangely enough, made Virginia wish he didn't. Which, in turn, confused her.

>>”Wot abahht tea an’ somefin’ ter eat?”

Tea. Yes.

"That... sounds good." she agreed. She leaned in, tilting her head a little, and pressed a kiss to his cheek, to the corner of his mouth. It was definitely more than a friendly gesture. And bold, for her, in a way that made her feel giddy. "We have time to figure out the rest. We'll just... play it by ear?"

So many strange new things in one night.
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 10:03 PM

When she din’t make any move ter kiss ‘im, or say anyfing back in response, ‘e had ter assume vat pehhaps vat was a bit soon for Gin. Vat was awrigh’ an’ he undehhstood. Sah instead, ‘e jus bent dahhn a bit, plantin’ a kiss on ‘er fore’ead instead. Vat was gentle enough, bu’ still ‘ad a bit ov feelin’ ter it.

Bu’ she seemed pretty glad ter be goin’ fer some tea; vat sahhnded good. Ah….

Cheeky bihhd, playin’ shy ahhnly ter kiss ‘is cheek. Well, vat was awrigh’, he din’t mind a bit ov playin’ coy here and thehh. He grinned in response, tuhhnin’ his face jus’ enough an’ kissing back - on th’lips, bu’ very subtly; it wan’t a claimin’ sahhrt ov kiss, that wan’t really his style ter begin wiff; jus’ somefin’ subtle. He wan’t th’standahhd kind ov man vat was hot-blooded, run on his dick or nuffin’ like vat. He was an intellect, a man more attracted ter th’mind van th’body. Din’t need vat much attention ter be satisfied. He chuckled, lettin’ one hand reach up ter tuck a strand ov haihh be’ind one of Gin’s eahhs - a cheeky response ter her wohhds.

”I like th’way you fink, bihhd. Shall we get goin’? I’ll take ye ter tea anywhehh ye like. An’ I’ll be th’gentleman an’ buy.”
you can count on me
|love, libby

TAMMY
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.