Burn With Me~, Wants for Tanerys' peoplefaces~
☥ TANERYS RUADH
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 08:52 PM
Olde • Fae • Superiority • Ireland

THE RAVEN

VERY SRS
GENTLE BOI
LOVES BIRBS

This boyo is the eldest son of a highborn fae family that Tanerys knew as a child. He was friends with her “Aide” personality, and she was sort of an anchor for him, but after Aide “left”, he felt betrayed. Tanerys wound up filling that void, to the point that he's a little dependent on her (which she likes). But oh boy if he learned that she sent Aide away~

Basically everything open. History and even fae type are reworkable just poke me!

AIDE

SHE LIVES
NOT HAPPY
UNSEELIE

Remember how Tany used her geis to send Aide away? Yeah she didn’t die. Unlike Aida who was killed by the Obsidian King, Aide survived and kinda has just been wandering. She not a happy girl. Vengeful sister thing.

PB open, but red hair is a MUST!

AIDAN

ORPHAN
REDHEAD
NOT HER SON

This boy is...totally not a child she took and named Aidan to fill her empty nest. Actually yes he is, she saved his life and kept him. Whether he began as a redhead is up to you, but he looks like a perfect son to her now. He can be any kind of fae, fire or otherwise, but must be Seelie. This is kind of a creepy relationship tbh on account that she’s in denial that he’s a replacement child.

PB open, but long red hair is a MUST!

THE ENTOURAGE

FIRE FAE
DANCE POSSE
LOVE THEIR SENPAI

All these folks are fire fae! Males, females, either or. Tanerys teaches them to dance dance wherever they may be. What precious dears.

Everything open. Gotta be Seelie tho.

THE PETS

HUMANS
PRETTY
MALE/FEMALE

This has been mentioned in her app; Tanerys likes to take humans from time to time and keep them to fill various roles to her - sometimes as pseudo-children, sometimes as lovers. Naturally, these are kind of disturbing relationships. It would be interesting to explore, but do bear in mind that this means the character is essentially a possession - though plots involving their release are more than welcome, since she does let them go.

Everything open but PM me if interested.

Wants for the mother of the hearth

These want ads are for fae specifically for Tanerys~. For the most part I’ve left things open, the only ones that have any specificity to them are Aide and Aidan for obvious reasons! Heck even raven boyo there can change. Basically I want friends of Tanerys to exist that’s what I’m trying to say. If you happen to have fae that would fit any of the “nonspecific” roles, feel free to hit up this want ad!

MADE BY ARSEA <3

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.