Add Reply
New Poll

The Wild Hunt, Tag: Skoll
♠ TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 03:21 AM
610 • Anima • Revolution • The Alps

I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light hath left me broken-hearted.
Tobias walked under the moonlight, basking in the absence of the sun. He could clearly see the heartstring of his prey in the dead of the night. The heartstrings were a rare power to have, something that Tobias didn’t fully understand. He knew it was a powerful tool for empaths, like himself, to see the physical manifestation of bonds. This seemed like something mundane, even during his tutelage at a young age his mentors thought the powers nothing more than a neat parlor tricks. Over the years Tobias had found that he could use them for much more, like finding defectors from the Anti-Guardians. Tobias made his way through the brush looking at heartstrings that lead to the defector. To others he might seem as if he was looking at nothing, but no matter the distance he could see and follow the invisible threads that kept everyone connected. This was the second time he had to deal with an anti-guardian deserter.

The scuffle with Loretta was fresh in his mind, he could easily recall her mind bending powers. He was prepared this time, he had back up this time. Being burned with the fiery of his own iced fire wasn’t fun in the least. Skoll looked like a tough guy who could take and give a beating. The one they were after wasn’t anything exception, more than enough for the likes of them to take. “I hope this guy is nice and scared when we get to him, I’m feeling peckish. Are you going to take a bit out of him?” He said, feeling a little bit of hunger. Pitch didn’t needed them to bring this traitor in alive, so he wasn’t too worried about damaging their target, he just needed to find his meal.

They could run as much as they wanted to, but they couldn’t escape two trackers. He couldn’t wait to feed on the emotions of the defector leave him as an emotionless empty husk. He was an anti-guardian and a vampire, but he didn’t enjoy draining someone usually. This was an exception; betrayers in his culture were seen as the scum of the earth. His court ordered immediate executions on those who dared break brotherly bonds. Breaking away from the Anti-Guardians was not a good life choice for anyone. He looked at the vibrations of the string, it was getting strong and stronger. “What’s your plan of attack?”

TAG: | WORDS: 406 | MOOD: Hungry
NOTES: hunting some generic NPC anti deserter

SKOLL
PM
^
♠ SKOLL
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 12:58 AM
1300 • Warg • Manipulation • Europe

What doesn't kill me
 might make me kill you.

Skoll followed not far behind him. He had caught the scent trail they'd been following and could take the lead it if he had to, but Tobias' tracking abilities were impressive. It was obvious that Skoll wasn't here for his tracking abilities, someone bested him there, he was here to be muscle. “I can eat,” he answered with a short nod.

He wasn't one for conversation. Actually, that was his least favourite thing to do in any serious capacity. And, even though the point of the Anti-guardians was to not form tight bonds with other another, it might be good to know about his allies. So, conversation would be had, but he'd never promise he'd be good at it, especially considering the smell of their prey was getting stronger and stronger the further they walked.

A smile came over this marred face, etched with years upon years of rough living, along with his bare chest and arms. “Just that: Attack. I don't need more than that.” It was rare that Skoll would come across an opponent stronger than him, especially with the power that came with being an Anti-guardian. “Why? Were you considering something else?”

If this mission warranted more than just capture and kill, Skoll may have planned something out. He quite liked spending the time formulating a plot with cohorts, but he didn't get much of a chance, or a good enough mission. Having the blood of a leader in him, it would be natural for him. Yet, he just got these ridiculous capture and destroy errands. He needed something more. Something he could really sink his teeth into. He stayed quiet about that for now, though. It was a game. Skoll would need to work his way up, prove himself. He'd have to be patient, something he had very little experience with.

306 words for Tobias Nascimbeni, hungry bois ?

PM
^
♠ TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 07:58 PM

Tobias was usually a more laid back anti, he showed up, he did his job, and then he would take his leave. That was his usual style of carrying out his anti-guardian duties like these. Capture and destroy weren't much of an asset in causing a great upheaval in human society. It was maintenance duty, making sure there were not leaks or weak spots on the Anti-Guardian front. As someone who once had to keep a duchy in line, he could relate to the need, but Tobias still thought it was a waste of both the predators' talents.

"We should do a bit of an interrogation. See if he talked about any sensitive topics to unwanted parties." Tobias said sensing they were getting closer to their mark. After a not so fantastic meeting with his Court, the elder vampires of his council began to question the benefits of his alliance with the Nightmare King. Old bags of dust, they had honestly bruised his ego with their brashness criticisms. Tobias knew he needed to take a more productive route given his role if he was to keep his Court's confidence. Though this defector wouldn't do much to help him attain his goals, it would be an opportunity to let out some frustration and win points with the Antis.

"How are your skills at getting people to talk?" He asked, not fully knowing much about his current ally. It was gold to know if he was "good" cop or "bad" cop, if they went through with pulling answers out of an enemy. It was different between Tobias numbing the assailant's pain or freezing off a limb. He could play both rolls well enough. He tool no pride in prolonged tortures, but within his society betrayal was one of the highest offenses, so he could eat their agonized emotions without much remorse.

TAG: | WORDS: 309 | MOOD: Hungry!
NOTES: XD interrogations

SKOLL

This post has been edited by TOBIAS NASCIMBENI: Sep 28 2017, 07:58 PM
PM
^
♠ SKOLL
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 02:01 AM

What doesn't kill me
 might make me kill you.

The air smelled potent with the scent of their prey, acrid with nervous sweat. Skoll worried for a moment, pausing to smelling the air again. It was possible they were nervous because they knew they were coming, but whether or not they knew Tobias and Skoll were on their heels at that very moment was hard to tell. All Anti-Guardians knew that deserters were never safe. Running is futile, and they would be better off just letting the Anti’s kill them, or killing themselves. Either way, Tobias and Skoll would catch up to them, and they would reap would the sow.

Skoll pressed forward, albeit with more caution now. This was a wild animal at the end of it’s rope, there was no telling what it would do.

“Surprisingly good, but that’s when I’m alone,” Skoll answered in a hushed tone. “I haven’t done much co-operative work.”

Skoll was a master of manipulating people to do exactly what he wanted. But, most of the time it was a long game he played. He wasn’t so used to these short encounters, though he had a few successful ones just like this in the past.

“I can read people. I’ll know what they want and can use that against them,” he continued to explain. “Sometimes they’ll want someone kind and relatable, sometimes they’ll just need to be broken, physically or otherwise.” He looked over at Tobias and flashed him a charming smile. “And you?”

?

TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
PM
^
♠ TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 12:03 AM

He looked at Skoll with a smile. "I am extreme persuasive. I can make someone feel like we're are friends and coax the answer I want from them. That is the most straight forward way at least." There were other avenues depending on the person he could make the person feel any sort of bond he wished. It could be one of best friends or one of fear mirroring broken relationships, or if he wanted one of master and servant. It depended on the individual he was working on playing. "I usually try to work with what I have going, the good cop act usually works out well for me. Only had to break bones once."

Tobias only did what he thought was necessary for the bigger picture, that meant you had to get rough with some interrogations whether that was with interrogation methods or emotionally scarring those would try to stop the movement.

The path curved to a cave, Tobias recalled what they were up against, just a simple conjuror. If he recalled correctly, there was nothing exceptional about him other than raising the dead and dab of levitation. Honestly nothing to be bothered of. His powerset made tracking him an easier endeavor as they approached, the smell of rotting flesh filled the air. “Necromancers, so cliched.” He looked at the heart strings carefully following any that criss crossed in that area. He could see two that looked withered, but no longer in the ground. The strings were suspended in the air like regular ones. "Two zombie guards at least." He said not too concerned. The small number meant they managed to get the jump on him.

TAG: | WORDS: 278 | MOOD: Let's go punch a wizard
NOTES: They're close~

SKOLL
PM
^
♠ SKOLL
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 04:01 PM

What doesn't kill me
 might make me kill you.

Skoll didn’t appreciate being handwaved as just the brute, the muscle. True, he had it, and he could use it, and sometimes he lost control of it. He had a very tactical and cunning mind. Still, he supposed, as his eyes wandered over Tobias, that this was probably the best plan. Tobias wasn’t especially intimidating, thin and beautiful as he was. Skoll knew that even the sight of himself would make those weaker more uncomfortable anyway.

“Those powers sound like something a good cop can work with,” Skoll nodded.

His usual spell to hide his scars and make him at least a little presentable melted away them. All of Skoll’s skin, especially in his face, as twisted and marred with years of battle. One particularly nasty scar went over his eye, from forehead to cheek, seeming to narrowly miss blinding him. His hair and beard looked just a little more wild as well.

“It sounds like I may have more experience breaking bones than you do,” Skoll said, his lips curling into a cruel smile before he continued. “Surprisingly, not all in battle or hunt.” Skoll enjoyed the sound of bone breaking, the rigid structure finally giving way to strength and jutting out at a weird angle with a satisfying crunch. Yeah, he could break some bones today.

Skoll followed closely behind Tobias as they pressed further towards their mission. The smell of rotting flesh hit his nose, Skoll let out a noise of disgust and placed the back of his hand to his mouth. He hated the smell of a long gone corpse, it made him sick.

“Such good flesh gone to waste,” he mused out loud to Tobias. “Can’t even eat them after we’ve taken them down.” He sighed and lowered his hand, his nose become accustomed to the scent in the area. “I could take them both down, unless you would like to share in the glory,” Skoll looked over at Tobias, “I wouldn’t mind seeing you in… action.” Ah, a nice subtle flirt. Tobias really was a beautiful man and a very distracting mission partner. Skoll would need to actively try to stay focused.

?

TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
PM
^
♠ TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 07:36 PM

Tobias glanced at his comrade as Skoll's enchanted appearance faded to what Tobias assumed to be, his true form. It was what he expected more from a battle hardened warrior from the unforgiving north. His eyes lingered on Skoll, not with recoil, but with intrigue. Each scar told a tale and this man had millions, it was curious that he acquired so many yet managed to survive. Tobias didn't have a tapestry of past encountered engraved on his skin, rather his looked pristine and soft as if he never entered a fight. A downside of having a healing factor such as his, but a great benefit was being able to survive as long as he had a food source near him.

Tobias just gave a smirk to Skoll, his advances were amusing, but he wasn't too worried about his leisure time at the moment. There were bodies to desecrate and traitors to interrogate. Tobias winkled the nose at the smell. The decomposing flesh obviously was terrible, but what he hated more was that smell the dead gave off. It smelled vaguely of emotions, but not quite liked food left out to rot. The dead had no true life force behind them, only will they possessed was that of their master. "I guess none of us can eat…yet."

"I didn't figure you to be such a generous partner." He replied, humoring him with a subtle flirt back himself. His eyes looked back to the corpses; he could stretch his legs. "I'll take the one on the left. I want to see what you got." He said leaving the other zombie for Skoll to do with as he pleased. Tobias zoned in on his target and rushed it. Speeding through the air at a foot off the ground, he sunk his hand into the zombie's chest. There were a moan, but it was muffled as a mix of unnatural blue fire and ice froze the cadaver.

TAG: | WORDS: 325 | MOOD: Let's go punch a Zombie
NOTES: Time for them to show off

SKOLL
PM
^
♠ SKOLL
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 04:59 AM

What doesn't kill me
 might make me kill you.

TW: Graphic Gore

"I've got plenty," Skoll said, oozing with an ego of which he had yet to prove worthy. His form relaxed further as Tobias sprang forth, leaving Skoll in the underbrush. He watched as Tobias made to attack, waiting for the attention of his own target to be stolen. His reaction time was abysmal, but the corpse finally turned to try to stop Tobias from attacking. It moved slowly, a dumb creature, an easy kill.

Skoll crawled along the tree line, keeping silent, his eyes on the scene as the corpse's back was finally exposed to him. He did not look forward to what he had to do now. With a living beast, sure, this would be great. But his beast being a dead as it was, Skoll couldn't see himself enjoying any of it for even a moment.

From the bushes emerged a great wolf, larger than Skoll himself, but still so much like him. He had that spark in his eyes, the scaring, the grey and brown fur. The mouth, though, was a new feature. Lined with sharp, gleaming teeth, longer than they had any right to be, they gripped into the top of the corpse's head. The two fell to the ground, the reanimated letting out a groan, it's attacker snarling viciously. His great paws upon it's back, Skoll had enough leverage. With one forceful tug, it's head was torn from it's shoulders. Long pieces of rotting muscle snapped easily, bone cracked like dehydrated twigs, and dark, congealed blood slid from the veins, thick as molasses, dropping to the ground in small plops. The taste of the discomposing flesh hit his tongue. It was sour and potent. Skoll wretched and threw away the head, a great distance off into the forest. Still, the taste would not go. He growled and reeled up before slamming down onto the still twitching corpse's back. Ribs snapped audibly, the chest collapsing. From the neck slid more of the thick blood, along with a mess of cracked bone and unrecognizable innards. Still, it twitched. With one more hard impact on it's back, it ceased to move. Crawling off of the battered mess of what used to resemble a human, Skoll reformed his bipedal body, spitting onto the ground.

"Fucking disgusting," he growled, wiping his mouth off on his sleeve.

?

TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.