Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

a sunrise within the forest, tag: skoll
♠ SKOLL
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 12:27 AM
1300 • Warg • Manipulation • Europe

What doesn't kill me
 might make me kill you.

The answer about the fae wasn’t exactly informative, but this creature seemed to not be all there. Skoll had noticed that Farren walked about as if in a dream. Sleep seemed to constantly on the brink of taking over. It had taken so long for him to gather the realization only because he too felt sleep not far off. He had only just woken up within the last hour, it seemed impossible for him to feel as if he’d spent an entire day hunting wild game, yet here he was, nearly nodding off. If there was anymore to the fae, he didn’t have the attention to ask questions or demand answers, like he often would. For now, it felt okay to not know. He could just… look into it later.

As the prince sat down, back to him, Skoll was rather perplexed. He wondered, briefly, if he had fallen into some sort of trap and he felt his heart beat hard once with fear. It was also possible that Farren just wanted his hair braided, but that seemed impossible, considering how short it was. Maybe, then, Skoll was meant to brush it. Farren’s hair was a tangled mass in the back. Just as Skoll was opening his mouth to ask Farren what he was doing, the man laid back into his lap.

A flush came over his cheeks. In the depths of his mind he felt annoyance and fury for acting like a fresh faced youth with an infatuation, but those feelings never surfaced. Instead, he basked in the flutter Farren gave his heart, the warmth of the flush over his body, and his beauty. Oh, his beauty was like nothing he’d ever seen, and the prince seemed to blissfully unaware. It surely had to be a crime for him to deem anything else beautiful, looking as he did. Even with such innocent thoughts, Skoll couldn’t help his eyes, moving down’s Farren’s body as they naturally would with any creature he had an interest in. Farren’s torso completely bare, it allowed Skoll to take in the fair, unblemished skin. His eyes traced each ribs, imagining what his fingers would feel like moulding around them. Skoll pictured his hand dip down into the crevice of that stomach as it curved down from the structure of bone into soft flesh. How very tantalizing this fae was, and how very obvious Skoll was as his eyes trailed across his body.

As Farren looked up at him, his eyes took a few moments to slide to meet the fae’s. He smiled softly, his beard moving with the muscles, accentuating the subtlety of his expression.

At the mention of how beautiful it all was, he cast his glances upward, around the forest once more. It was all golden and green and Skoll found Farren absolutely correct.

“Yes, it is,” he agreed, his lips hardly moving as he spoke. Despite praising it’s scenic nature, Skoll’s eyes did not stay on it for an extended period of time. He instead looked down to Farren once more. He reached up and brush his knuckles across the fae’s forehead, moving the fair curls away so he may have a better view.

“But, I have found something far more beautiful at which to marvel,” he complimented. Skoll was being more bold now with the prince’s head in his lap.

“Do you often sleep late?” Skoll asked. His sleep was often in tune with the world. A few hours after the sun was down, he’d sleep, and when the sun rose, he rose. Sunsets and sunrises were commonplace in his day.

600 words for Farren Cathal, time to be cuddle buddies ?

PM
^
☥ FARREN CATHAL
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 07:14 AM
1256 • Flower fae • Tranquility • Seelie Court
Chickadee! 29 posts application plotter wanted tracker other

If there was one thought that lazily swam across the clouded mind of the flower fae, his eyes ever as glazed and dreamy as ever - it was that the warg's lap was a very nice place to lay his head. There was not a single bone protruding that would make it uncomfortable, nor was his lap too squishy. Instead, it was a perfect medium, where he could lay his head and feel peacefully at ease.
How very grateful he was for the soft moss and grass pressing up against the bareness of his back. It provided a nice little mattress, one that nearly reminded him of his wonderful bed back at the palace.

This morning was turning out quite lovely, and the tranquility within Farren was enough to keep him subdued within his usual state of being. It seemed like nothing could disturb such peace within this moment, and he allowed himself to drift like a feather upon a placid pond during a clear morning.
The rather absentminded attention of the flower fae quickly shifted back to his newfound companion. He didn't miss the way his brown eyes trailed over his body, rather appreciatively.

A flicker of a changed expression flickered across his features. The slight quirk up from one corner of his pale pink lips. A soft blush tinting his fair skin ever so slightly, as his gaze flickered away. He had seen this look before, in the faces of those who wished to.....

The thought was quickly pushed away, pressed to the very furthest corner of his mind. He could address it later, or perhaps never. It didn't really matter, and the flower fae felt very flattered anyways. There had been no harm done.

Soft blue eyes met the deep brown eyes, and a little smile pulled at his lips. The blush only seemed to darken, but he paid no mind to it. Was he referring to him, when he spoke of the new beautiful thing to marvel at?
"Have you now?" Words as sleepy as a murmur, his eyes scanned his face quietly. His hand reached out to the side idly, digging in between the blades of grass and patches of moss, as he felt the earth below. From there, a patch of poppies bloomed from the ground. Blood red flowers with delicately thin stems that held a beautiful green color.

Farren plucked a good few with his hand, bringing the little bundle to rest upon his bare stomach. From there, he listened to Skoll speak, before he replied in turn.
"I sleep whenever I like, or-....whenever it is permitted." Idly, he began to braid the pretty flowers into a crown. His fingers worked deftly, as he remembered back on the times he had gotten in trouble for sleeping when he had been needed. Luckily, he had easily been forgiven and learned - somewhat - when to sleep, or not. "There is not a set time for how long and when I happen to wake, but I do often sleep for a few days at a time."

Notes: he saw that look // Tag: SKOLL // Words: 508
ytn
PM
^
♠ SKOLL
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 12:25 PM

What doesn't kill me
 might make me kill you.

Skoll’s body was made thickly with muscle, and when not flexing, it was firm and comfortable. Not many had the chance to lay their head in Skoll’s lap, but looking down at the level of comfort displayed in Farren’s disposition, he questioned why he didn’t allow it. This level of closeness with someone was never something he sought out. To Skoll, this was an intimacy that he didn’t reach with his bedmates. Yet he was allowing this creature he’d only just met to rest in his lap, the same way the love of his life once did, and he didn’t fell an ounce of the pain it usually caused. Instead, it felt like it had before. It shouldn’t hurt to be this close to someone, reasonably Skoll knew that, but it always had after Piper. Still, he couldn’t be happier that this tall, beautiful fae was comfortable in his lap.

Not even the moisture in the moss beneath them that crept through Skoll’s pants could ruin the moment for him. Everything just felt… peaceful. He wondered why. The storm in his mind had stopped, everything seemed so beautiful, and nothing could be bad. His eyes examined the prince’s face. His fingers, of their own volition, tracing gently across the smooth jawline. Skoll wondered what it was about him that made everything seem so good. There was this strong fondness in him that shouldn’t happen so quickly, he knew that, but still his heart fluttered the way it hadn’t for years when he looked at Farren. If he could, he would be worried about these feelings.

Despite the lack of worry, there were nerves. It was slight, just a light grip on his stomach. This creature was so pure and light. Skoll had to be out of his mind if he thought Farren could ever see him remotely the same way. He was a beast, an anti-guardian. He committed horrific acts. Skoll knew he wasn’t well liked and he had been okay with that, until now. Previously, there had been no desire to be someone who was worthy or anything like love- his mind stilled for a moment. He shouldn’t think on love. It was something so far out of Skoll’s grasp that he could easily toss it aside. No, this was simply a want to bed Farren. But, if it was just that simple, Skoll would push for it. All he’d done was cast glances over the fae’s body, something which he did not seem ashamed of, but he didn’t do anything else. For once, he wanted a beautiful creature for more than just a bedmate. Skoll didn’t understand for what, but he placed the thoughts aside. This was far too strenuous for him to figure out just now, it could be left for a time where his mind wasn’t half distracted with what lay before him.

Besides, it seemed that Farren was a little flushed from his glances, and that was amusing. Skoll smiled softly and looked in those sleepy pools of sky water. This was much better than sorting through complex thoughts. It seemed silly now to even bother with them. What he felt right now didn’t need a name or explanation. It was good.

Instead, he wanted to focus on Farren’s soft voice, speaking to only him. What a beautiful melody his voice seemed. As he tried to focus on just his voice, though, the fae’s fingers wove agile movements through the tissue petaled flowers, a crown seeming to grow from his hands. What amazing dexterity. His mind idly wondered what those fingers would feel like on his body. Long, pale fingers, soft skin, tracing over the mounds of muscles down his torso… he snapped back, his face red hot. Skoll adjusted the way he sat and tried to clear his mind of such… tantalizing thoughts. He didn’t want to scare the fae away with them.

“Days?” He chuckled, bringing his fingers back to pet over Farren’s impossibly soft hair. “You’re just sleeping your life away. Aren’t you afraid of what you’ll miss?”

The concept of sleeping for days terrified Skoll. Just after hours of sleep he woke up ravenous, he couldn’t imagine what days would do to his body. He feared the beast that would wake from a slumber than long. Maybe that would be enough to make him consume the sun, or the entire planet. For some reason, that thought was more amusing to him than disturbing.

“You must like flowers, do be so good at weaving them like that,” Skoll pointed out with a drowsy, and maybe a little goofy, smile.

?

PM
^
☥ FARREN CATHAL
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 09:23 AM

Sharing the company of another was not a pleasure Farren enjoyed very often. Usually, his time was spent alone, with his babies. Sleeping, or simply drifting through a day dream that brought him peace.
Perhaps the very thought of resting for a long time scared even the most hopeful of companions away, but the poppy fae never minded. Even in isolation he could find contentment, and being surrounded by many creatures at once could drain him to exhaustion. He needed the time alone.

But this......he found pleasure in this. The way his head fit nearly perfectly upon his lap, the gentle fingers through his hair, and the warming rays of the early morning sun shining down upon them through the shade of the trees. Farren could not ask for a better way to spend a day.

Long limps, pale and thin, stretched out from his body leisurely. His legs, delicate and nearly frail looking, welcomed the stretch given to them as he curled and relaxed his toes.
Idly, he let the thought of Skoll's wandering eyes leave his mind. Drifting away, an absentminded thought that didn't need to be addressed at the current moment. The flower fae didn't want to worry about that.

Instead, fingers deftly braided a crown of brilliantly red and orange flowers together. Delicate stems of healthy green twined together, molding and fitting perfectly to form a small hoop of flowers. He continued to work, even as the warg's fingers danced over his hair once more and soft pleasure bloomed within the pit of the flower fae's tummy.
He'd always liked it when people pet his hair, whether condescendingly or not, the touch was always pleasant, and brought him many good feelings that felt like a warming light within his chest.

"I do not fret over what I miss in the waking world." Farren murmured truthfully, his voice clear and drifting out almost like an afterthought. His eyes drowsily trailed up to meet the warg's eyes once more, the soft blue's nearly cloudy and glassy with thought. "Dreams bring me much sweeter and restful feelings, than anything in this world can give me."

From Skoll's next comment, did a mildly amused smile tug at his pale lips. His fingers continued their work, moving with muscle memory by now.
"I love them. These flowers, the poppies, are my children. They are apart of me as much as I am apart of them." His words were soft-spoken and nearly dreamy, yet a fond look took to his expression. By now, the flower crown was nearly complete, as he idly moved a hand off to the side every once and a while to pluck a stray plant to add to the crown. "They like to be made into crowns and other little things. It brings them much joy."

Notes: flower talk yo // Tag: SKOLL // Words: 468
ytn
PM
^
♠ SKOLL
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 04:06 PM

What doesn't kill me
 might make me kill you.

Skoll watched his lips as they shaped themselves to speak, beautifully pale, a saturated pink center like the petals of a flower, and completely captivating. With Farren’s scent enveloping him, he could practically taste it on his palate. The fae’s lips, though, would be so much more potent with the scent, the taste. A long, stuttering breath was released from his nose as he imagined it. His fingers dragged slowly up the antlers sprouting from Farren’s head. He was familiar with the feel of the hide, the texture smooth and velvety. He’d hunted deer with antlers just like these. More times than he could now count had he taken down the creatures to satiate his gnawing hunger. For wounds, he’d used the very same velvet his fingers caressed over now to help with the healing. In this moment, he felt no need to take down the beast that wore these antlers. There was no gnawing hunger at the pit of his stomach. Tranquility was clouding his mind, it reminded him of several centuries back, when Opium was widespread.

The glamour that now overcame his senses was not unlike the high received from the Opium he’d been taking. His eyes wandered to the bright red poppies. Of course. It made sense, that this creature of the poppies would exude effects not unlike that of what was derived from it.

He looked once more into Farren’s eyes, his own eyes caught the morning light, shining a bright caramel colour. Skoll smiled even as Farren spoke, not even fully understanding why himself. The sound of Farren’s voice, as soft and carrying as the wind, just formed a smile upon his face. It felt like he would never get exhausted of it.

“How can you say that?” Skoll asked, though he did not sound aggressive, surprising even himself. “Dreams are not real. They’ve never made me feel more than the waking world has. It’s a world that I leave behind when I wake, never to be thought of again. There is nothing solid or reliable about dreams, they are in constant flux. You can’t control them. They’re far too capricious for my taste.” Skoll spoke with confidence, but there was still a gentleness in his deep, growling voice. Not for a moment did he sound angry, or upset. True, his words were firm, but he was much too calm to give heed to his emotions.

His hand smoothed back down to Farren’s hair, petting back the fair curls away from those cloudy eyes. “They can tell you what they like?” Skoll asked. His fingers tangled into Farren’s silky hair, it was calming.

?

FARREN CATHAL
PM
^
☥ FARREN CATHAL
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:01 am

Slowly, he drew gentle breaths in with his idle breathing. His chest, a delicate and pale bareness, rose subtly as his gaze shifted from gazing at the gaps between the canopy of the trees, to the warg above him. Something stirred within him, something quiet and new. Farren wasn't very sure what such a whisper exactly was, but he would wait for the echo of such a murmur to fully worry about it, for now.

As gentle as a cool breeze on a chilly, early fall day did a sigh draw past his lips. Placid eyes drew closed with a flutter as calloused, yet tender fingers laced through the locks of his hair, to the base of his antlers and up the delicate velvet antlers.
Glamour pulsed gently, widely spreading about the area as the poppy fae allowed it to stretch out. Perhaps he did not need to suppress it so much, not at the current moment.

The cloudy blue opened once more, to meet with the warmed caramel of the warg's. His gaze cleared, focused, and locked upon the warg's, studying them as if one might an intricate painting. Hardly more than a few blinks blocked his gaze, as he remained nearly trapped within such a connection.

Lovely.

Words drifted past his lips, and even the flower prince may have been too sleepy to even realize he had been speaking in the first place. Although he may have lost focus upon the words drifting past his lips, the flower fae couldn't help but believe them fully himself - once he realized what he was speaking of.
Swiftly, he caught up to the topic once more with Skoll's reply. Despite his usual calm exterior, ever tranquil with such sweet neutrality; a soft frown tugged at the pale pink of his lips. Not real?

"Within dreams, there is no turmoil or suffering. No war to speak of. They bring the sweetest of memories forth, or perhaps imagined grandeur of different scenarios from the creature's mind. I have never measured the worth of dreams in terms of whether it is merely real or simply illusion." His voice was akin to a languid sigh as he spoke, long limbs stretching out from him as he absentmindedly shifted within place.

As the hand slipped through his fair curls once more, bringing them back from his gaze, the poppy fae once again looked up towards him with his natural, peaceful expression. A smile pulled at his lips, fond as he spoke of his children.
"Oh, yes, they can." He hummed in reply, moving a hand out to the side to pluck a singular poppy as it bloomed from the ground. Bringing it to his lips, Farren spoke within the delicate, breathy words of his mother tongue, the language of flowers. A moment passed, before his gaze finally drew back up to the warg. "I speak their tongue. They are my closest companions."

Notes: cuddle buddies // Tag: SKOLL // Words: 486
ytn
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.