Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Penance, Loretta
♠ TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 08:02 PM
610 • Anima • Revolution • The Alps

I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light hath left me broken-hearted.
Well this was working, though the plan had gone sideways from about the start but it wasn't a totally scrub. He could always just turn this into a future opportunity. "Sorry about that." He said looking at the shard for a moment. He pondered if there was something special about the global, she did pull it out in an attempt to ….do something. "Who gave you it? A boyfriend?" he said in a teasing manner, akin siblings. He assumed there was some sentimental value to it enchanted or not. His gaze went to her necklace for a moment, but he had to focus on the fire in hand.

"It was a love tap, if amped up to high levels these flames can freeze." He said with a small smirk. It was a difficult magic to learn and it took him ages of his late beloved taking him out into the cold wilderness and training until his body could produce these paradoxical flames. It was a reminder of her patience and brilliance, he was still learning how to take it; in the past, she could do wonders with her wintery magic. If only she was still around…

His eyes was lost in the flames, but Loretta's question brought him back to reality. "Boring stuff." He said, wanting to sound vague and give him a moment to get his fib together. "The old farts wanted me to come here and talk to a few of their contacts for various business and political purposes. I just finished up stop three of five." He said coolly. It was something on his back burning to help the elder vampires of his land, but not the true reason why he was here presently. Such minor details were of no importance. "I'm here being 'Tobias the Errand Boy' but why are you here?"

TAG: ALIVI| WORDS: 310 | MOOD: Sibling love~
NOTES: Don't ask too many questions

ALIVI JACK KELLY
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.