Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Taking the First Step, tag Ella
ELLA FRELL
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 03:30 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

"Of course I would but they would never let me...I want to go with you more than anything in the world. Russia sounds like a wonderful, beautiful place." She said excitedly, hoping that she would be able to get the chance to. Yet she was afraid to get her hopes up too much should her family find out where she had gone to. She could only hope that he had thought of a way to keep her where they were going and that she would be able to stay in this mystical place. Perhaps she'd even get a chance to start a new life, to truly be herself for once and have a chance for actual freedom. So many possibilities swarmed in her head and she couldn't help but let her hopes rise just the same.

Unless he was speaking in some kind of code that he was trying to give a hint to her with. She certainly hoped he was as he must have surely understood some sort of way to help her. After all, he had brought her Vlad and he had been far too wonderful to have imagined all on her own. And that was saying something seeing as Ella had quite the imagination. She was still beaming, wanting to hug him again but she felt that might be a bit too soon. Besides she could tell that he wasn't quite used to being hugged, just as she wasn't either.

"If you could somehow tell my family that I'm going, that you could get them to let me-" Ella stammered, wondering what his plan was and how he could make this wonderful thing truly happen. "What's happening in Russia, sir, if you don't mind me asking? You've never asked me to go anywhere like that before and I'm just curious as to what could be going on there." Ella asked, her cheeks still pink and her voice nervous and eager all at once.
PM
^
☽ IVAN ZOLNEROWICH
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 01:43 AM
132 • Toy • Fortitude • Russia

'Cause the best gift I can give you
is this heart inside of me!

Ivan's lips curved into a knowing smile. However, he did not make to correct Ella. He knew something she did not, leaving him with the knowledge of who was correct and who was not in this conversation. It was one of the advantages of having pulled many of the strings that had led to the mortal's current situation. However, he imagined that she could not know this. Dreams were strange things and people occasionally forgot things in them. "Of course," he said, "But I believe we have an agreement of sorts."

It was more of an agreement than Ella could realize. After all, he was sure that the person she as currently with would be far more willing to agree to let her go on a trip of sorts.

He tilted his head, considering her words. In truth, he could not personally do that. After all, they were continents away. He would have to ask a favor or two, but it was a terrible habit to begin asking so many favors of the Sugar Plum Fairy especially for something so trivial.

Or was he so helpless?

His mind briefly turned to the doll that he had left with her. Perhaps it would not be impossible, though he would be unable to offer words. "Very well," he said, "My location will make it difficult, but I can at least offer something that you can give to your family as proof. Though, you may want to be careful with it." He did pause at the mention at the question of what was happening. He was not entirely sure that he had explained to Ella who he was outside of his name and title. Moreover, he was not entirely sure how much he wanted to tell her. After all, there was a difference between answering an innocent query and offering too much information. "I suppose the short version would be that I am involved in a war between magical beings. There is a masquerade ball being hosted by the leader of my side, the Guardians." He offered a soft smile. "I thought it would be a good chance for you to relax, if only for one night."

coded by blair of shine & ooc

LULU
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.