Add Reply
New Poll

Ice breaker, Rudolph
♠ TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 03:00 AM
610 • Anima • Revolution • The Alps

I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light hath left me broken-hearted.
Tobias looked at the morning sun as it rose over the sleepy little village. He liked coming up north, always had a penchant for the frost and cold. It reminded him of the frost mountain tops of home. Though the village lacked the boisterous winds, instead he was greeted with the quiet snow fall from the sky, adding to the already blanketed village. He put on his coat and his purple scarf, he sipped the last bit of the hot chocolate in his cup before pouring the rest of the pot into his thermos. He knows it was bad for him, but he did rather enjoy having some hot cocoa between his training sessions.

Tobias headed from his lodging starting down the path for the day. While he preferred to always be on the road, there were times he had to stop and train. He still hadn’t completely masters his winter flame, so it was important to go over the basics and push himself. He recalled a frozen lake that wasn’t too far from town. It was secluded enough for him to practice without freaking out the locals too much. If they did stumble on his training he would just glide away, might as well think they had a full breakdown. A small grin graced his face. He should perish the thought but small pranks like that were fun.

Tobias walked to the water’s edge, the lake was fractured, no wonder it was currently vacant. The ice was too thin; any weight added would bust through down to the frigid water beneath. It would be a nice warm to make an ideal training ground. The pale blue fire ignited on his fingertips, and he a bolt to the fractured ice. Immediately the water started to solidify. He tested the sturdiness and walked on the ice. A small laugh escaped as he hurled another in the center freezing the water. The flames danced on the water before stealing the heat from the water, leaving nothing but ice behind. He walked over to another portion and to his surprise he stepped on a weak spot, his having his lower half sink into the water. Crap he said under his breath in Italian. He float out of the water and started to shake his leg.

TAG: RUDOLPH | WORDS: 381 | MOOD: wet
NOTES: He's fineeee~

This post has been edited by TOBIAS NASCIMBENI: Apr 4 2017, 03:00 AM
PM
^
✧ RUDOLPH
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 07:17 PM
Appears 17 in human form • (Magical) Reindeer • Guidance • Traveling

Ice Breaker
Home. He was back home! Well, not really but it was getting close. Even though he had left the North voluntarily to search for his 'destined person' for lack of better wording, Rudolph found that he often needed to return to the cooler countries often. As a reindeer he was meant to live in cold climates and spending too much time away from them had nasty aftereffects as he'd discovered. Turned out that he actually fainted when it was too hot. Nasty, nasty thing that he didn't want to deal with right now.

Down below the snow that had recently fallen made the ground look like it was covered in white blankets! This view during flight was always something that the reindeer looked forward to, even if he usually flew in his animal form despite his glowing red nose. Sometimes it was embarrassing but this? This made it all worth it. Especially the faces of the children who would come out to play.

His eyes settled on an ice lake nearby that had frozen over. It was really very pretty... until he realized that there was someone who had fallen in. Although he might not know the bite of ice-cold water (mainly because he wouldn't feel it anyway) Rudolph knew that most creatures weren't fond of the temperatures. Mortals and Immortals alike.

Without a second thought he began a rapid decent. Unfortunately he'd misjudged and ended up crashing in a nearby snowbank, changing to his human form in the process. Although the latter was more to make sure that any humans wouldn't be shocked by a talking reindeer. He wasted no time in recovering as his head popped back out of the snow and he jogged over to where... the person was now shaking of the water. So he hadn't made it in time after all.

"Hey are you alright?! I saw you in the lake and wasn't sure what to do. It looks like you're freezing..."

Tag: GENGAR
Notes: Have my lil dorkface <3

made by jaronart
PM
^
♠ TOBIAS NASCIMBENI
 Posted: May 15 2017, 10:08 PM
610 • Anima • Revolution • The Alps

I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light hath left me broken-hearted.
Tobias rose out of the water, shiver like a cat tossed into a bath tub. He looked to see something streak through the sky and hit a snowbank. The frozen snow puffed up in a snowy cloud before settling. He was pretty sure it was some type of animal, he had seen brown fur. He walked over to the impact when he heard a noise from the crash site. He was surprised to see a young man walk out of the snow pile. “I’m fine it was you who I was worried about.”

He pulled off his scarf and started to ring it out watching the cold water fall into the snow. He gave a smile to the person. “Well I have a stronger constitution than a human. I loved in cold climates all my life taking a dip in the sink is nothing I can’t handle. Though I should get near something warm.” Living in the Alps and Scandinavia has its perks.

He looked him over a moment and decided to be direct. “I am more worried about you, you had brown fur and you were flying a moment a go. Do you have any broken bones or bruises?” That was quite a wallop of an impact.

TAG: RUDOLPH | WORDS: 208 | MOOD: wet, cold, and embarrassed
NOTES: Sorry for lateness

PM
^
✧ RUDOLPH
 Posted: May 17 2017, 11:59 PM
Appears 17 in human form • (Magical) Reindeer • Guidance • Traveling

Ice Breaker
The man was worries about him? It was a kind gesture, but as a Reindeer he didn't feel the cold. Especially when compared to many human beings considering they had such a low tolerance for such temperatures. If he really wanted to Rudolph could very easily walk shirtless out into the middle of a snowstorm, even if he'd feel it a little bit more compared to his form as a reindeer. One thing he had learned on his travels was not to assume that every person or creature he met had the same strengths or weaknesses. Everyone was unique!

"Oh! Well thanks for the thought but I'm fine. Really! It's nothing to worry about. I don't feel the cold anyway. Not unless I'm in a really bad shape anyway." He watched as the man twisted his scarf and the water trickles out. That was certainly something Rudolph would have to remember since it wasn't uncommon for his own clothes to be sopping wet for one reason or another. "I'm glad you're alright!"

"I'm sure we can light a fire or something like that. I mean you can - I know the theory but in practice I'd rather not. My kind aren't always fond of fire for different reasons. Gosh I'm just rambling now aren't I?" The Reindeer shifted his weight from one foot to the other in an attempt to keep moving. It certainly wasn't the cold, more that he needed to do something or risk blurting out all kinds of different unnecessary things. That was something he'd rather not do any more of.

"Y-you saw that huh? Eheheheh." A bright red tinge began to cover the tip of his nose and trailed down his cheeks. Not from the cold, but from a small pang of embarrassment. "No need to worry. I just need to work on my landings. It happens a lot so I'm fine. Promise!"

He really was rambling about things today.

Tag: GENGAR
Notes: No worries!

made by jaronart
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.