Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Trouble With Roommates, tag Jamie
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 06:50 AM
1751 • Malevolent Elf • Sadism • France

RAISE HELL
YOU CAN'T RAISE HELL WITH A SAINT

After several hours of driving, the two were soon in New York City. Passing through the wealthier and far more familiar part of New York City, Poesy continued on into the far more impoverished and crime infested area of the city. She only came to a stop once coming to her apartment. It was dark in appearance and looked as if it had seen better days.

Taking out the car keys, she stepped out of car, closing the door behind her. She paused, glancing around her. While she doubted that anyone from the gang would be causing trouble right now- she would have been called if the idiot of a mortal in charge had decided to do that- she would not put it behind the other gangs or any of the others around the neighborhood to pull something.

After a moment, she grabbed Jamie's things before opening his door. "C'mon," she said, "We have to get inside quickly."

XOXO
PM
^
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 03:34 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Jamie was still in a daze. He had no idea where he truly was or really who he was with anymore. Her aura had been so powerful that he couldn't seem to shake it even in the slightest. His whole body was numb and his head throbbed. Nothing that used to be Jamie Bennett seemed to be left within and that was frightening enough to anyone. Yet Jamie had no emotion or feeling to be afraid. He only listened to her, to this woman that must be named Poesy. Or at least that's what he thought she must be called. Her voice was the only voice he could hear now , intoxicating and teasing, promising to bring him back to reality. But what was reality? Surely this couldn't be that and it scared him more than anything.

Quickly? Jamie couldn't even begin to imagine what the feeling of quickness even was. He bit his lip as he held onto the two duffel bags that he'd managed to pack from the house. It wasn't all of his things but it might even be enough to make his life a little easier. Or was this even his life anymore? He walked forward in that same dead haze with his things in his hands as he moved toward a house he'd never seen before. This place was strange, nothing familiar whatsoever about it, and had he had the strength and ability to, he would have tried to run away again. But Jamie was lost, more lost than he had ever been before.

"Is that home?" His own words sounded foreign to him, a ghost of language that couldn't possibly be his own. Once he got to the door as he was instructed, Jamie looked right at her though he didn't appear to be focused whatsoever. "I think I'm hungry..." He whispered, feeling quite dizzy as he moved to open the door that would soon show him what would be his new life.
PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 07:41 PM

RAISE HELL

The mortal was acting as if he were drunk or lost in the deepest of hazes. To an extent, Poesy supposed he was. She had smothered him with a fair amount of her aura so that it would make it difficult for him to think properly. As such, bringing him to her apartment had been far easier after their little...spat. Her headache, brought on by their argument than the usual reasons, had deceased as time went on.

Unfortunately, his behavior meant things would be a bit difficult. While Jamie did grab his luggage from her, he did not move as fast as she would have preferred. This neighborhood- nay, this entire part of the city- was unsafe and if he walked too slow they could be shot at or worse.

Impatiently, she made to drag him along. "Yes," she said, careful to keep as much of her impatience out of her voice as possible, "Which is why we should get in quickly. We can eat once we get inside."

XOXO
PM
^
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 04:46 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

He wondered why she was feeling so paranoid. Had he been more himself he would have noticed that the place was quite sketchy and not at all a place that he would have normally been caught dead indeed. But he was so out of it that he barely felt as if he were anywhere at all, let alone trapped there with her. So lost in her haze, Jamie hardly felt anything as Poesy began to drag him roughly toward the door. He simply kept up his steps, numbly holding onto his things as he did so. He blinked several times to try to refocus but still felt a million miles away, head aching and body fighting against the strain that Poesy was putting on him.

"Inside?" She seemed nervous indeed, wanting to do things quickly and he finally sensed her worry. His eyes widened as he finally opened the door to reveal what must be his new home. A distant want in the back of his head whined at him. School would be starting back soon and surely the university would notice that he was no longer in session with them. After all, he was one of their top students and made it a point to be on time in every class. Jamie was serious about his studies and had he been himself he would have been panicking about missing so much as a single one let alone his whole semester. He could not afford to get behind, not when he had so much riding on this with his future.

Or what was left of it.

"I'm going...I'm going." He could hardly tell what the house looked like in the dullness and kept wandering, squinting this time to try and focus. He wanted to feel alive again, as if he had some sort of pulse. He felt as if he were a zombie instead of a real human and he couldn't find the strength to fight back. "I'm inside now but I'm still hungry. Please-can I have something to eat, Miss Poesy?"
PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 03:54 AM

RAISE HELL

Soon enough, they were within the apartment, the door shutting behind the with a dull thud. Her home was a relatively bland place. The design was particularly ugly and had she been able to she would have replaced much of the interior. It was clear that the apartment was poor, walls and floors holding a worn and old look to them that stood out against the much better looking furniture within the apartment. What was most noticeable was some of the damage that had clearly been made instead of come with age.

She grimaced at the honorific. "Don't call me that," she said absently before making a vague gesture to the entire living room, "Just throw those wherever. I can get you something from the kitchen."

XOXO
PM
^
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 04:00 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Jamie gulped and put down his things, unsure of where exactly to go just yet. He was still dizzy and confused, worried that he didn't even know where he was in the first place. The apartment wasn't exactly a nice place that he could tell but he didn't seem to care. Or at least he didn't think he was allowed to care about anything anymore. He wandered toward the kitchen, feeling something finally fade from him. What was it? He held onto his head as he could feel himself returning to what he must have been before. Or was he? Jamie could hardly tell anymore but he could feel something slip away from him in a strange motion that made him dizzy and even more confused.

His steps still didn't feel his own but he was beginning to hear what must be his own thoughts again. Whatever those happened to be anymore...His own thoughts buzzed in the mix of Poesy's suggestions and he felt lost in all of them, his head raging back at him in a terrible whirlwind that he wanted silence. But for now he would simply settle on the possibility of pizza as he stumbled into the kitchen. "What kind of food? I'm starved....And where am I sleeping? I don't know why but I'm exhausted."

PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 05:03 PM

RAISE HELL

Poesy took a glance at Jamie. His expression looked a bit different, though she found it difficult to explain how. She could tell well enough that what he was feeling was likely something that she was incapable of. No doubt the slight distance between them had given him an inch, but she doubted that she needed to worry.

"Nothing healthy," she said idly. Most of her tastes were, she had come to recognize, nothing too healthy. "If you want that, we'll have to go down the block." The began taking out a few things and placing a few things on the counter. She only paused at his question. "I have a spare bedroom that I don't use. You can use that." Hm, he should not feel sleepy, at least not because of the magic. If he was tired, then it was either because of him just now recognizing that more time had passed than he had realized due to her dance or because of the fight he had put up. Well, that or it could just be the drive. "Here you are, she said, straightening, "Feel free to pick."

XOXO
PM
^
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 04:08 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

It was true. HE was exhausted from having used so much energy earlier from trying to escape. His forehead still had dried blood caked onto it and his body felt weak from the pain he'd been in earlier. Jamie still hadn't mentally wrapped around exactly what time it was anymore or where he was. Supposedly he was in an apartment now and that he was with a complete stranger. But was it a stranger who he had only just met or someone from before? She felt familiar and he knew that he should be upset with her but he couldn't seem to figure out exactly why either. He blinked his eyes a few times and he looked back to the scant selection of food with disappointment.

"I still want pizza but I guess I'll settle for a pop tart..."He said, his words drawn out and slow, feeling as if he was finding himself once again after being asleep for a long time. He bit his lip as he moved away from her, for some reason feeling more free the moment that he did so. "I have class in the morning too. I really should be sleeping to get ready for it." He said carefully, hoping to slip in the idea that he needed to go back to college. He had a terrible sinking feeling that she had no need or desire to let him continue his education. For all he knew, his dreams and goals were now completely moot thanks to this awful trek. Perhaps he might be trapped in this spiral forever even though and unable to return home at all. "I'd like to go up there to sleep if I could...very tired." For that much he wasn't lying at least. Maybe if he could get to college the next morning he could figure out a way to truly escape from her somehow. Or did he want to do that at all? "Please?"
PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 06:03 PM

RAISE HELL

She rolled her eyes at the look of disappointment that crossed his face. "Do you mind if it is cold or heated up?" she asked. There was technically some pizza in the fridge...somewhere, but she cold hardly know if he liked that stuff unless it was fresh. Humans seemed to be so picky about how they ate their food and she could hardly understand why. Perhaps it was just because she was fae. She knew that some fae ate humans, though she was not from one of the branches of dark elves that enjoyed taking a bite. Still, she was hardly picky about what she ate.

Mostly.

"If you do care, then there is a place just a short walk from here." Technically, she would have to be careful if they were walking. Jamie was new blood and this neighborhood was dangerous. She doubted the guy could defend himself at all, especially in this state.

She made no comment about him going to class. She had not left any notes upon the subject, so she presumed that it either was not important or she had deemed it as something that should not happen. Well, that or she had not been able to get around to writing about it. Nonetheless, it was clear that his actual thoughts and the ones influenced by her were at odds, as he seemed to be both exhausted and confused.

She shrugged. "I don't much care, but it might be a good idea to clean up your face." She pointed at the dried blood on his face. "I doubt you want that getting infected."

XOXO
PM
^
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: Apr 21 2017, 04:26 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Jamie hated the raging headache that was beginning to form right between his eyes and he was getting used to the unfortunate haze that he seemed to stay in. "I'd really like some actual food..."He had to admit that he was starving now that he thought about it and he knew that pop tarts would not be enough to satisfy him. He barely even noticed the pain outside of the headache, the pain that was probably causing the headache in the first place. Or was it her strange power over him? Jamie didn't know and for now he didn't seem to care. He was too afraid to feel anything else other than this forced compliance. But at least pizza seemed the right idea and would at least cure some of the emptiness that he was feeling.

He then realized his face was bloody and he looked to grab a rag before putting the rag to his bloody forehead. It felt somewhat better with the cold water that he'd washed it with, biting his lip nervously. What to do now? She hadn't said no about class but she hadn't exactly said anything about not going either. That was at least some sort of hope that he was glad to have and Jamie figured at least he had that to hold onto. Perhaps in the morning he'd try to leave for class again, if he could even remember what class and where he was even going. "Then take me to get pizza, please...I'm starving. I don't want to be hungry before class tomorrow morning." He said again, hoping to get a straight answer this time.

"And then I think I need to go to sleep...I'm very tired. Big day." He said drearily, slowly realizing that he was in fact being kidnapped. Of course he was. Through the haze, he was seeing what was happening and how they had gotten there. He hadn't wanted to come here, not so soon, and he certainly wanted nothing to do with this derelict house. "You can at least let me do that, can't you?"
PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 05:07 AM

RAISE HELL

Poesy's attention drifted to Jamie's wound. While she had no idea how bad the wound itself was, it was a head wound and he had definitely lost a fair amount of blood as a result. She doubted that it was bad enough that she needed to hunt down one of the underground doctors in the area, but she would need to at least look at the wound before she allowed him to take even a step outside of her door.

"You can do both," she said, having realized he had asked a question, "But only after I take a look at your wound. You are going to give someone a heart attack if they see that wound- that is, if you don't faint first that is." Or he could get shot by some punk who thought he was an easy kill, but considering that he might get shot wound or not she did not consider it important enough to mention.

She made to grab at his rist, planning to drag him to her bathroom.

XOXO
PM
^
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 03:01 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

"Why should it matter?" he vaguely seemed to remember that the wound had come from his time on the ride down to wherever it was that they were. Perhaps he had hit his head when they had almost wrecked or had he fallen into something instead? Jamie couldn't seem to remember or fully process anything that had happened since that argument they had had in the car so very long ago. He couldn't even remember what time or what day it was even now, let alone why he was there. She had said something about bringing him back to reality but he didn't understand what that meant anymore. How could when he could barely hear himself think?

"Food then sleep?" He asked as he looked around blearily, feeling himself suddenly being dragged away to what he assumed must be the bathroom. He bit his lip and let himself be dragged, too exhausted to worry about fighting back just yet. Perhaps if he got enough strength and sleep in his system somehow maybe he could try to run again. But run where and how far? How could he possibly escape her clutches when she seemed to be using some strange power over him? But that couldn't be true either...Magic wasn't real and he understood that now. If magic wasn't real, how could he be in such a strange daze that he didn't understand in the slightest? How had he even gotten here in the first place? He just didn't know and would never be able to grasp it.

"And then class in the morning?" He slipped the request in the hopes that she would simply say yes without meaning to and maybe, just maybe, he might be able to hold it against her the next day when he tried to go back to school. "I...wouldn't mind pizza. You don't have to be so rough." He frowned as he was tugged towards the nearest run down looking bathroom.
PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 06:41 PM

RAISE HELL

Poesy sighed. It seemed like the human was really out of it if he was incapable of realizing why it should matter that a head wound should be tended to. She considered tuning down her glamour; however, this seemed like a better idea for once he had actually fallen asleep. If the car ride was anything to go by, she had not doubt that if she kept it too weak around Jamie he would begin to start a fight that she was not in the mood to deal with, lack of empathy or not.

"Because your face is covered in blood," she said dryly, "And a head wound can get worse if untreated." She somewhat doubted that he would fully understand her logic even if he was clearly coherent enough to take in the words that she was saying. While it made things easier for her, it could be troublesome.

She nodded. "Sure," she said. She vaguely wondered if she was affecting his cognitive abilities, as he seemed to be having some trouble taking in things she had already addressed. However, she could not find herself caring.

"If you are well." She had no idea if she had answered this question before, but she thought this was a good enough answer if she had. After all, she doubted that he would be well enough to attend a class by the morning. Considering that he had somehow gained a head wound while in the car and that he would have to deal with any effects of her magic, he would likely be feeling terrible in the morning.

She merely nodded, making no comment on either of his claims. Coming into the bathroom, she kicked the seat down. "Sit," she said. The bathroom looked fairly better than most of the apartment, having a cleaner and less damaged look about it. It appeared as though either Poesy had been taking care of it or whoever had owned it previously had not managed to spread their damage to it. Carefully, she began to search around the bathroom before pulling out a rather well equipped first aid kit. "Pull away that rag," she demanded, "I need to look at your wound."

XOXO
PM
^
❂ JAMIE BENNETT
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 03:57 AM
N/A • N/A • N/A • N/A

Jamie wondered if he was feeling strange thanks to the possible concussion he was having or the length of the trip itself. Either way, he was exhausted from the whole unfortunate journey and wanted to get as far away from this terrible woman as he could. He couldn't seem to wrap his head around the idea that she was using magic on him this whole time. Surely such a thing was preposterous and he tried desperately to remember what the therapist had told him before. It had felt like a whole life time ago since he had last seen her. Now when he thought of her he could see a body, a terrible mangled body with blood everywhere. He squeezed his eyes shut at the thought of it and gulped dryly. That was when he remembered he was still there, still there with the woman who had been the cause of the therapist's death. Wasn't that right?

Reluctantly he put away the rag and listened to what she was saying. Though most of what he heard seemed echoey and confusing. HE couldn't seem to focus anymore and try as he might, Jamie couldn't seem to hear his own thoughts anymore. What were those like? It frightened him to think that he had lost himself entirely and that he didn't know how to run away should he have the chance to. "I guess so...I don't think it hurts that much-" He lied. His head had been screaming in pain for at least an hour and he didn't know if it would ever heal. He winced as he felt her moving close to him again. He didn't trust her healing abilities and certainly didn't trust anything that she would want to do from here on out. He had to find his own thoughts again, to escape as soon as he possibly could. She at least hadn't said no to classes but he wasn't about to trust her in that either. For all he knew she would change her mind and keep him there in that shitty apartment each and every day.

"Listen, I just want some food and to go to sleep so I can get up tomorrow morning and that's all." He said in frustration, knowing that it might be a bad idea to get testy. After all, she had managed to keep him hostage this long. For all he knew, it would only get worse should he try anything. He vaguely remembered her chasing him down when he had tried to run before and waking up later in the car. Were all his hopes of rescue completely dashed? "Can I please just get some pizza?"
PM
^
☥ POESY CASSEL
 Posted: Apr 30 2017, 04:39 AM

RAISE HELL

Poesy could recognize a lie when she was given one. While the memories were occasionally dull, she knew that she had been lied to her whole life. She had been surrounded by people who had offered smiles and acted as if they liked her well enough. However, the entire pretense had been a façade. The proof of it was the rune that was carved into her very being, affecting her with poorly kept magic.

She shot him a flat look. "Of course you don't." She was no fool. Even if his wound actually did not hurt, then she was quite sure that she should probably be a bit more concerned. After all, people tended to grow a bit numb once the pain grew worse.

She sighed, taking out the alcohol and some cotton balls. "Look, I am more than happy to take you to get pizza," she said in a clipped manner, "However, even in this neighborhood, if someone sees you like that, you could either get arrested or freak out everyone around you. People don't usually react well to people covered in blood."

Holding up the cotton ball with a pair of tweezers, she only gaze him a warning, "Hold still," before she made to begin to dab at the wound.

XOXO
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.