Add Reply
New Poll

Trial and Punishments, Hera
✧ ZEUS
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 01:45 AM
Ancient • Olympian • Authority • Mt. Olympus

Zeus walked upon the man, the winds to the gods back howled out echoing his rage. Dr. Konstantinou laid on the floor backing away from Zeus devoid of remorse for his crimes. The king of Olympus had tolerated this nuisance, but he didn’t realize how far his transgressions had gone. The numerous kidnapped experimentations from his dark magic, the theft from the gods, and the words against them, all cumulated to this final confrontation. The man in all of his wisdom did not think that Zeus power to spy on people such as himself. He had the hubris of Bellerophon. Typically this would be the work of Nemesis to dole out his divine justice, but this man needed to make an example of him. As the rules of old applied he would let him make a case for leniency. “You have blasphemed your gods, stolen from my two brothers and I, and perverted nature with your…human chimera. You’ve crossed a line even Tantalus had not. What is your defense of these accusations?” Zeus waited for the lies and the excuse, he was giving him a better chance than Poseidon would have if he had caught him. The God of the sea would have killed him on sight, no idea what Hades would have done with the criminal, probably call on his wife to dole out justice given his current condition.

The doctor looks up at Zeus spitting before talking. Zeus sighed already coming up with a proper punishment, maybe a nice ornament to hang from heavens via noose. No he needed something more fitting for the crimes. Dr. Konstantinou began to speak. “I loathe you, I loathe your kin. You think you are deserving to lord over humans? I am what a god should be changing attributes of mankind pushing forward not back. You bastard brothers, you or your bitch of a wife canno—“ A flash of lightning cracked through the air strike the man. It wasn’t enough to kill him, hobble him forever, but not kill him. “I wouldn’t invoke her name, unless you would have her wrath as well.” His storm started to pick up matching his anger. A train of storm spirits descended Zeus looked at them. “Destroy all his creations and work, let no human ever try to replicate his sins.” They nodded in agreement, entering Dr. Konstantinou compound. He could hear their lightning and rain each from the entrance.

“You have spoken enough and only worsened your punishment. You should have prayed for Thanatos embrace.” He said before stopping a moment sensing the familiar warm presence. A smile came to his face lightening his mood, only a tad.

Mood: Livid

HERA
PM
^
✧ HERA
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 04:04 AM
Unknown • Goddess • Pride • Olympus

There were very few times in this era that her husband felt the need to punish a human personally. But that had not been her first hint that something had gone terribly wrong- before... Zeus had been merciful, far more than he needed to be. Especially with a human that had faith enough in them to steal from her brothers and by extension- Olympus itself.

No.

It was not the theft.

It was not the pride and hubris.

It was not the blasphemy unto the Gods.

It was the broken promise. Nowadays very few people seemed to take the oath of matrimony seriously anymore. And perhaps if this monster of a man had actually stuck to strangers and kidnapped people- Hera would've left it to Zeus to dole out punishment. But no.

His own wife. His own child. This man had betrayed a woman who had loved him and gave him her all, he used her as a sick experiment- condemning her and their child to everlasting torture as long as they lived and if not fixed or alleviated the afterlife as well. The woman had not invoked her, but the woman had noticed her. And that woman had a name once.... Helena.

Her husband's fascination with the old Gods and Goddesses of Greece had ignited a curiosity and Helena herself had read a book of the Goddesses of Olympus. Hestia and Hera had drawn the most attention to the mortal. Hera remembered hearing about it... a woman in this day and age, offering up a small prayer perhaps not in all faith but there was just a hint of belief and respect. Ah...that had been a good day.

And Hera had been sure to repay the woman with a beautiful son- a boy by the name of Aleksander. A strong, happy, and lively child that would be a blessing to the family. To help carry the name of his father- a name that now Hera believed should be struck from existence for eternity.

Hera's blessings had been enough for the woman... but not the man. The man had a hunger that would not be satisfied. And even now she could tell he had little to no remorse. Disgusting.

The storm raged on around her, as she walked, she heard her name be insulted and now she was angry. But she was summoned now, and she would come. She entered, coming beside her husband, and looking down upon the man who seemed slightly surprised that both Zeus and Hera now stood before him.

"Tell your storm spirits to not harm Helena and Aleksander. They will no longer be associated as the family of this creature. They will be under my protection." She said looking over to Zeus, the anger in her eyes softening only slightly as she took in the face of her husband. But in a way... having him beside her made her all the more angry on the behalf of the woman who had once placed faith in her. "Have them bring them to me."

The man....this Dr. Konstantinou began to laugh. But before he could say a word, a sharp gust of wind blew causing the man to fly backwards hitting the wall rather forcefully.

"You dare laugh?" Hera asked sharply, "You broke a sacred bond that I guard. Your wife followed me, and I blessed her accordingly. I treat Helena as one of mine. By your heinous act against her- you have crossed me. By your heinous actions you crossed Olympus and humanity. You have no morals. You have no justification. I will take pleasure in your punishment."

"Bitch-" The man muttered some blood trailing from the corner of his mouth.

GENGAR
PM
^
✧ ZEUS
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 04:02 PM

Times like that made him reflect on the times he had brought devastation to the humans for working I vile ways. He had to remember collectively they were worst before the Heroic age, that’s why he had the great flood of Greece. Nowadays it seemed that the bad seeds are rotten to the core, especially those that study the arcane. Whenever humans get their hands on a tome, secret knowledge, or born able to manipulate these energies. This human had a master over aspects of rituals and science, yet he chose to add nothing to the world only make abominations. Zeus pondered if Hades and Persephone will even get a chance to punish him, he might give the damnable man the Ixion and Prometheus treatment; keeping them alive for their punishment. Zeus was going to mercy kill his abominations, but trusted his Queen he gave Hera a nod, and sent a silent command to his storm spirits. He’s been married to Hera for millennia, he had knew how she thought at times especially in instances like this, someone who disrupt family. Someone who betrays their wife and child to this degree will certainly incur her wrath. He made the decision to hand the damnation of this man over to her, they were both the symbols and head of Olympus so they both possessed the ability to call out punishment too those who break divine law, as well as those who show disrespect to the Greek pantheon. Two things Dr. Konstantinou had done in one stroke.

“Enough.” Zeus voice boomed, he still dares to mock them and ignore his dire circumstances. The hubris was still strong in this one. With the slight movement of his finger, he guided much of the air from the lungs of him. He could hear the coughing from the man. He had an air flow to his lungs, but not a particular generous one. “Excuse the tongue on this one.” His storm spirits brought the mutated mother and child to them. The man practically butchered his wife who he should treat like a queen, and his son who should have been primed to carry on his family’s legacy. But there was nothing to carry on, any prestige this family had was tainted. “What do you plan on doing with them?”

HERA
PM
^
✧ HERA
 Posted: Jul 30 2017, 01:00 PM
Unknown • Goddess • Pride • Olympus

Hera watched relishing the way that her husband removed the air from the wretched man's lungs leaving him gasping for nothing only to have a slight promise of some air- enough to keep him alive... but only barely.

His pride... that was what had been the seed of such heinous acts. His actions were just... pride for him. He did what he did because he could. Humans had always been so interesting to Hera. She did enjoy them... but the ones who let their pride get in the way of paying proper respects, minding nature, and keeping the law... they were the worst.

She knew Zeus' temper, having been married for so long... she did know her husband well. And it was always one thing to commit an atrocious act against a stranger. It was another thing to betray your family. This was not something he would stand for and part of her wondered if Hades would even see this man. Zeus could be very cruel and creative with his punishments and when he was even his own brothers could not stand in his way. Zeus was indeed the King of Olympus, and she was the Queen- not only did she get a front seat to this, but she would also be able to help.

Zeus nodded at her request, she was pleased to know that he would defer to her in the treatment of both Helena and Aleksander. It didn't take long for her husband's storm spirits to bring them to her and when she saw what had become of the two it was all she could do to just purse her lips and take a slight breath as she weighed on what to do.

Butchered. Tortured. And put back together in a cobbled form of half human and half beast. Both halves making a single mind and screaming in terror and pain. Their eyes conveyed all she needed to know. The horror of being betrayed by the man she loved, the man she shared a bed with. Helena's prayers for her husband's well being had not fallen on deaf ears with the Gods, and perhaps that was their biggest failure to the mortal woman.

It wasn't enough that he made one creature...no he had even done it to his son. Making two of these abominations. The boy had been young, lively, strong... and yet here he was afraid. He had discovered what his father had done to his mother and was unable to escape as he met the same fate.

"Helena, I know you can understand me. I know you know who I am." The beast half would surely know a Goddess, and Helena could probably still put those things together. Instinct and Intellect combined but clouded with pain and horror. The wretched creature before her merely nodded slightly, the body trembling as it bowed it's head.

"K-Kill. Me." It managed to mutter in a pained voice. "H-era."

Even to speak was torture for the thing. Aleksander or what was left of him in there was whimpering and writhing slightly unable to hold still for any length of time.

Hera heard her husband's question and looked over at Zeus. She snapped her fingers and a cloud began to form in front of her, shifting its shape she created a box that solidified into wood taken from a willow tree and decorated with carved lotuses and stars.

"I shall make the best that we can of this situation... they are tortured because a monster has combined man and beast into one creature. So, I will take Helena and Aleksander's humanity."

She motioned to the box in her hands and looked to Zeus to see what he thought of her plan.

GENGAR
PM
^
✧ ZEUS
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 09:44 PM

Zeus was already pondering the punishment to dole out to human. Tossing him in the pit and being done with him was took kind a death. That was a form of leniency he showed Tantalus, but this doctor would not see a delegated punishment to the It had to be something on par with Ixion on the burning wheel that traitors man was still bound and set aflame. No, his mind was turning on a just punishment, he too was a god of justice. Not even Persephone or Hades could claim to have that accolade as their motivation for their judgement was solely to sort their realm, but the well-being for the other souls under their reign was lost. Zeus did care for the mortals, he also grew concerned when those under his jurisdiction was tapping into the forbidden powers. Yes necromancers, dark wizards, and the like ran around, usually they were Hecate’s problem, but they hardly ever pressed this far. Theft from three kings, wishing to build himself his own sphere of influence, it was damnable. “If there is a possibility, then please do.” He smiled at his Hera and had a look of pity on the man’s son and wife. He wondered what Hera will do with what she could salvage, but he trusted her judgement. He assumed she was a follower of hers. The man was a fool in nearly crossing everyone god in Olympus, his worse mistake was crossing Hera and him. Many people forget that they liked to be hands on with their punishments.

Zeus thought a moment before looking at the man. “I have decided your punishment.” He said with steely voice. “You have used your natural gifts to tear people apart again and again, only to reconfigure them for another round of unnatural rending. I will punish you in kind. Given the facts and your utter lack of remorse I will sentence to a gruesome fate. You will be an unmoving, still sentient fixture in my wolves’ den. My pets will tear you apart day after day, and in a never-ending frenzy. You will be reconfigured again to be tore down again. I warn you, screams only make them angrier.” With a snap of his fingers a lightning shrouded the man, he screamed and the faint sound of wolves growling filled the are before he disappeared.

The deed was done.

He turned to Hera. “Are humans becoming less responsible as the years pass?” he said in exasperation.

HERA
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.