Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Picking Up Speed, tag Moon Rabbit
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: May 3 2017, 02:21 AM
10,000 • Rabbit • Knowledge • N/A

E’en as a Gahhdian, Douglas’ sense ov ‘umour had nevehh really become anythin’ e’en remotely civil. Once a trickstehh, always a trickstehh - vat was somefin’ Douglas ‘ad leahhned ravver quickly. Ov yet he han’t met a single trickstehh vat ‘ad evehh confohhmed ter th’tamehh modehhn day - it was still tricks n’ jests vat wehh kill ahh be killed, bu’ vey wehh still in good fun. ‘Least Douglas had ne’er bin quite vat vicious wiff his jests - most ov th’time. Thehh ‘ad bin a few - wiff Coyote, mostly - vat ‘e got a bit...ahht ov ‘and. Bu’ vat was ahhnly cause Coyote would do th’same wiff ‘im; he din’t tend ter ovehhstep his jests wiff uvvers, respectin’ - at leat a bit - theihh bahhndaries.

Vis guy was absolutely nae impressed wiff ‘is sense ov humour’t all.

Bu’ vat jus’ made th’pokin’ an’ proddin’ all th’more fun.

Bu’ nahh’t was th’moment ov truff. Would ‘e be able ter leahhn on ‘is ahhn hahh ter move throughahht vis little...maze ov sahhrts? He ‘ad bin given a faihh clue vat should give’t all away, bu’ ven again thehh wehh some vat….ye jus’ couldn’t help nae mattehh wot. Douglas jus’ watched from th’side, a small grin on ‘is lips. Vis was th’fun pahht, watchin’ an’ seein’ if he’d manage. ‘E’d figgehhed ahht th’directions easy enough, bu’ vat was th’easy pahht. Th’next pahht was goin’ up -

Givin’ a bit ov time…..’e managed ter get vat ter wohhk, an’ Douglas had ter give a small smile.

‘E stepped onter a second panel, raisin’ it ter th’same height an’ drivin’ it towahhds one ov th’walls, docking it against th’thihhd floor. ‘E spread his feet away from th’central propulsion panel, steppin’ off onter th’floor itself. ”See if ye can git ter whehh I’m at ‘ere n’ we can take a look arahhnd.” ‘e’d delib’rately moved them ter whehh most ov th’myths wehh stored - Greek, Roman, Celtic, Egyptian, an’ all variants.
you can count on me
You started sinking and it pulled you down It may be tough you've to get back up Because you know that life ain't over yet I'm here for you so don't forget You can count on me Cause’ I will carry you till you Carry on Anytime you need someone Somebody strong to lean on Well you can count on me To hold you till the healing is done And every time you fall apart Well you can hide here in my arms And you can count on me To hold you till that feeling is gone
MORE YOLOING |love, libby

THOTH
PM
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: May 4 2017, 03:45 AM
Unknown • Egyptian Deity • Equilibrium • Egypt/Duat

The rabbit did love his games, did he not? He supposed that it was not too surprising. After all, even if he did not know the lunar being well, he did know that the being was a rabbit to some degree. Rabbits were quick and it appeared as if the Moon Rabbit's quickness came forth through his mind. Whether it displayed itself in other manners, he could not know.

Thoth nodded. "Very well." He did not move with the ease of someone who knew what they were doing entirely. Instead, he acted as one who was performing an experiment. Carefully, he made his way up to where the Moon Rabbit had gotten to. After a minute or two, he managed to get to the third floor, stopping it just in time.

What's a god to a non-believer?

MOON RABBIT | Carma | .... 
PM
^
☽ MOON RABBIT
 Posted: May 14 2017, 06:54 PM
10,000 • Rabbit • Knowledge • N/A

Vis was an expehhiment, awrigh’; ter Douglas, it was somefin’ in lahhge pahht ov a social expehhimen’; vis bloke, vis Foff, din’t seem ter be much ov a...well a creative sahhrt - nae ter say anyfing bad by ‘im, jus’ ravver ‘e was a bit more ov a logician, from wot th’Moon Rabbit was able ter tell. An’ ter operate in vis library….ye needed a bit ov creativity. It would ov bin easy ter jus’ tell’im th’controls, bu’ vat would entahhely defeat th’puhhpose. He fahhnd ‘imself watchin’ wiff a degree ov amusement as th’uvver stahhted ter try an’ figgehh himself ahht.

It actually din’t take as long as Douglas ‘ad expected; ‘e was sahhrt ov imaginin’ vis lengffy trial an’ error stint, bu’ Foff managed ter git th’hang ov’t quickly enough, e’en managed ter dock th’fing; bu’ vat pahht han’t bin pahhticulahhly graceful. ‘T was like a teenagehh tryna pahhk a cahh th’fihhst time, din’t go o’er neahh sah well, an’ he ‘ad ter wince a bit at th’landin’; ‘e knew ov cahhrse vat th’panel would be awrigh’, bu’ all th’same, th’idea ov it gettin’ a scratch was a painful fought. Still - Foff ‘ad made’t ter th’floorplane jus’ fine. Which meant’t was time ter show ‘im th’”books”. Douglas gave a wee smihhk, gesturin’ towahhds th’walls. Up close ye could see a whole lot betteh ‘xactly wot th’panels looked like; thehh wehh thick black labels above each row, wiff th’names ov authohhs. Douglas approached th’fahh edge ov th’wall, whehh thehh was a small control console.

”Righ’ nahh theihh ohganized by authohh name. Bu’ ye can change’t - genre, date ov publication, anyfin’. Because theihh plugged inter th’database, each book can be transfehhed frome one ter anuvver. Makes fer real easy ohhganization an’ sohhtin’. Vis level we ‘appen ter be on featuhhes wohhks all across Asia. An’ if ye look ‘ere…” ‘e gestured ter a map on th’right ‘and side ov th’console. ”Vis shows ye whehh ye can find wohhks ov each continent. An’ each country if ye wan’ ter git specific.”
you can count on me
You started sinking and it pulled you down It may be tough you've to get back up Because you know that life ain't over yet I'm here for you so don't forget You can count on me Cause’ I will carry you till you Carry on Anytime you need someone Somebody strong to lean on Well you can count on me To hold you till the healing is done And every time you fall apart Well you can hide here in my arms And you can count on me To hold you till that feeling is gone
MORE YOLOING |love, libby

THOTH
PM
^
✧ THOTH
 Posted: May 16 2017, 05:20 AM
Unknown • Egyptian Deity • Equilibrium • Egypt/Duat

Thoth knew well enough that his actions were not done with the most grace. While part of the deity regretted such a fact- after all, he too would regret if someone acted carelessly with his things- he considered it inevitable. He was using technology that was currently beyond his understanding. Nothing like this existed upon Earth at the moment and he doubted that anything would for many millennia. After, with the current rate of technological advance and where it currently was mortals would have to discover and learn a great many of things. Moreover, Du'at was of a similar nature. However, that was probably to be expected. Realms of deities tended to be more magical than technological. If his plans went as he expected them to, he had no doubt that this would only prove to become a truth that grew in the future.

He was probably thinking too far ahead. After all, he had yet to see Khonsu slink out of whatever rock he was hiding under. Moreover, he had better things to concentrate upon such as his current situation.

At the Moon Rabbit's gesture to the walls, Thoth turned his gaze forward. It took only a second for the God of Knowledge to realize what he was looking at. Above the panels were thick labels. Considering the look of them he could conjecture that they were likely the names of authors instead of titles of works. Probably not the best way to organize things, but then this was only the surface of things. For all he knew, the area might have an organizational system that went beyond author names. Something more...specific, hopefully.

His gaze flickered back to the rabbit as he began to speak again. A smile- surely the first he had shown thus far for all previous ones had been mere twitch of lips in comparison- crossed Thoth's face at the Moon Rabbit's words, a feeling of amusement coursing through him. How funny that his question be answered almost immediately. It was likely unintentional considering that telepaths were...rare things, in his experience.

An interested gleam entered his eyes. "How fascinating." It was also organized, but he doubted that the other needed him saying things that they both knew. "What medium of works?" he asked curiously. To his knowledge, each people had their own way, though his knowledge to exactly how far that went was still expanding.

What's a god to a non-believer?

MOON RABBIT | Carma | .... 
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

TAGBOX

AFFILIATES

skinned exclusively by lauz.